Thread: okay, let's try this one

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default okay, let's try this one....

again, I have some idea on her type. but who knows. don't quote pics again. thx. (the woman, not the little girl)
    that's all there is!
    Last edited by redbaron; 04-21-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INxJ
    ENxJ - I am not sure about this

Please tell me a little about her.

The man next to her is ESTp

My best guesses are in this order: My predictions are.

INTj
    ENTj
    ENFj
    INFj

If she is INTj or ENTj and He is ESTp, then they are not having a good marriage.
    If she is INFj and He is ESTp then they find things to argue about and she doesn't want to have sex with him.
    If she is ENFj and He is ESTp, they make great friends and have lots in common, but there are arguments and things that are not getting resolved.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ISFj.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...
    I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    I spent two hours last night thinking about her, and sometime this morning as well.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I spent two hours last night thinking about her, and sometime this morning as well.
    whoa!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but why do you think she's rational? If you don't mind sharing. I don't really do VI but this time she kinda seems p to me (probably because of the similarity to someone else).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i see similarities between her and an INFj i know (oops, i couldn't refrain sorry
    doesn't mean she is one)
    I think she is and you may be right.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Yes, but why do you think she's rational? If you don't mind sharing. I don't really do VI but this time she kinda seems p to me (probably because of the similarity to someone else).
    okay well let's see... she seems very steady with her life, scheduled. Appreciates lists. Dresses casually but with perfection, attention to detail. there's nothing messy or haphazard about her. You can tell there's a lot going on in her head and that she's making sense of it all on her own. She never seems confused or "whatever" about life. there's no sense of letting loose or being spontaneous. she seems very civilized and like she has good habits of life that she adheres to always.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

okay well let's see... she seems very steady with her life, scheduled. Appreciates lists. Dresses casually but with perfection, attention to detail. there's nothing messy or haphazard about her. You can tell there's a lot going on in her head and that she's making sense of it all on her own. She never seems confused or "whatever" about life. there's no sense of letting loose or being spontaneous. she seems very civilized and like she has good habits of life that she adheres to always.
    ESTj-?
    husband ISTp?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj-?
    husband ISTp?
    could be. again, I'm thrown by how introverted she seems. The ESTj I know (or the one I think I know) talks a blue streak once you get him going...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

could be. again, I'm thrown by how introverted she seems. The ESTj I know (or the one I think I know) talks a blue streak once you get him going...
    how is she emotionally, do you know, especially when drunk?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is she emotionally, do you know, especially when drunk?
    LOL!! I wish I'd seen her drunk. Something tells me she might not do that very often. She seems to like to be in control of herself. She's very guarded, emotionally. She doesn't like to even talk about things that might be a bit emotional for her (for instance, her husband lost her job and she doesn't really want to talk about any news on that front unless it's positive).

So maybe INFj?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL!! I wish I'd seen her drunk. Something tells me she might not do that very often. She seems to like to be in control of herself. She's very guarded, emotionally. She doesn't like to even talk about things that might be a bit emotional for her (for instance, her husband lost her job and she doesn't really want to talk about any news on that front unless it's positive).

So maybe INFj?
    Yes, maybe, we are very secretive, but if she gains your trust as a friend, she will tell you everything; we have a habit of storing things in secret recesses.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, maybe, we are very secretive, but if she gains your trust as a friend, she will tell you everything; we have a habit of storing things in secret recesses.
    yeah. The two of us aren't super close but she shares things in our "group" sometimes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah. The two of us aren't super close but she shares things in our "group" sometimes.
    The bottom half of her face is kinda shaped like mine?

It would make total sense for her to be INFj -conflicting relationship; because I am very sure her husband is ESTp
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    She seems Fe-valuing and Rational. Maybe LSI or ESE.
    LSI>ESE. There's no way she's ESE. But the first way I typed her in my head was LSI. Keeping in mind that she gets along best personality-wise with both me and the SLE in our group.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    *Fe-valuing Rational, sorry. ^

Is she what one would consider "radical"? Discarding things and people easily by usefulness, or rather annoyance (being a burden, for example).
    I'm not sure. I would guess "no".
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

She's Te-ESTj. I bet you (Red Baron) have frequent arguments with her (unless you decided to ignore each other).
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    She's Te-ESTj. I bet you (Red Baron) have frequent arguments with her (unless you decided to ignore each other).
    Wondering if this applies to your guess of ESTj.

LSI>ESE. There's no way she's ESE. But the first way I typed her in my head was LSI. Keeping in mind that she gets along best personality-wise with both me and the SLE in our group.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No arguments whatsoever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No arguments whatsoever.
    Conflictors never talk to each other. And -in Western societies- conflict is only verbal.
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conflictors never talk to each other. And -in Western societies- conflict is only verbal.
    we talk with each other, casually though, nothing deep.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we talk with each other, casually though, nothing deep.
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and why is this shocking?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request