Thread: Matching LSE and ESE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Matching LSE and ESE

I feel so stupid today. Did you guys know that one of the matches I made several years ago is between a benefit LSE/SEE?

ugh. ...ugh......ugh........ ugh

Well, it was their choice to be together. She knew what she was getting into...his ex complained several times of him being controlling and she knew and I did make sure she understood that...now.....oh now.....things happen when you have kids

:{ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Anyway...what do I want to say?

I want to say I feel like poop because now his very lovely straightforward, controlling, mean, blunt personality is all out on the table and I'm not sure how she's taking it.

I feel mad that they met. I feel like I shouldn't have ever suggested they do meet. I feel frustrated, part angry at why he's a schmuck.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Better give them their $20,000 back.

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no words.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Better give them their $20,000 back.
    This was way before I had my business, but thanks.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A pity any lesson learnt comes at their expense.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dear god maritsa, stfu

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Did you have a matchmaking business?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    The best thing you CAN do is learn from the mistake and incorporate that into your future matchmaking. Don't look at where you fell; look at where your foot slipped. What possible warning signs could you have seen from the LSE?

Also, don't be afraid to 'mess up' on people. You can't expect to be perfect. You get really good by experience.

Remember, these people agreed to enter into this relationship themselves. They loved each other for several years, and they even had a kid. Be proud of yourself that you were able to match people at that level where it could have been an amazing relationship for life.

What exactly do you mean by this part? What happened? What do you mean you're not sure how she's taking it - is there a chance there is no issue, and she is still happy?
    She was very difficult. I do remember introducing her to her dual and she said "he's not attractive and I don't want to be with him." I said, "yeah, sure, but not everything's about looks, that fades." She insisted, threw her hands up and said "absolutely no." I was like "ok" and we hung out for over a year before she and I saw her current husband again, but she didn't have enough guts to talk to him so she kind of hinted at me to do it. I was reluctant then, but I figured I couldn't have any more involvement other than to just introduce them, which I did and just stayed out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post

No, i didn't then, this was years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    A pity any lesson learnt comes at their expense.
    There's no lesson learned for me. It was their choice to be together.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't understand this.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I keep reading this and so wish I would understand....
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I keep reading this and so wish I would understand....
    Ok, a few days ago, i was walking to the convenience store near by; the LSE was walking there too and so we walked a little ways together. He seemed extremely upset and was saying "I get so frustrated when I have to deal with idiots." And, other things. I assumed he may have been talking about his wife. I went home and checked her FB to see if she was on so I could ask her. She wasn't. She's extremely warm and social and she's been on FB for years and years and now NOW she's off? I was like WTH? So thinking back, and knowing this guy is Controlling (he tells his wife "you have to call me and tell me when you'll be home when you go out"); very strict, and straightforward, I'm thinking they had their major fight. I got these worried feelings thinking about their relationship and i think back again to when they met and I just feel so bad about how things can unfold in the future
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, a few days ago, i was walking to the convenience store near by; the LSE was walking there too and so we walked a little ways together. He seemed extremely upset and was saying "I get so frustrated when I have to deal with idiots." And, other things. I assumed he may have been talking about his wife. I went home and checked her FB to see if she was on so I could ask her. She wasn't. She's extremely warm and social and she's been on FB for years and years and now NOW she's off? I was like WTH? So thinking back, and knowing this guy is Controlling (he tells his wife "you have to call me and tell me when you'll be home when you go out"); very strict, and straightforward, I'm thinking they had their major fight. I got these worried feelings thinking about their relationship and i think back again to when they met and I just feel so bad about how things can unfold in the future

Maybe he was hinting this at you?...

Also maybe she deleted her FB bc people like you are extremely nosey.

hmmmm....?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you're on ignore
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldn't have assumed that this is about a partner.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    No one is forcing you to reply to this thread but you got right in and got as negative as possible. Get off Maritsa's ass and go find something else to do that does not involve bashing her.
    aw moral police..

don't really care what you think to be honest. shoo.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thunder in Gamma paradise...

Morals rejected.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Thunder in Gamma paradise...

Morals rejected.
    Best thread yet.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Best thread yet.
    Yeah, a lot of freedom.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What saddens me above all things is that this guy is so set on the rules that he's lost all his humanity.

My sister, who's known them for over 7 years now, pulled into her parking space for about 5 minutes to run into my cousin's place (in the same building) but she wasn't there for an instant that he came out and said "you need to move your car, my wife will be back [in an hr]." Street parking is scarce in LA and she was just gonna take a moment and not risk possibly getting a ticket, etc. He's become so strict, so unreasonable and so demanding, he's lost all traces of humanity. If I had been there, LORD HELP ME I would have thunder bolted a MORAL RAGE attack on his ass.

And maybe taken out my Bible along with it.
    -

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neat. You can date him now, Maritsa! That will be $500.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Neat. You can date him now, Maritsa! That will be $500.
    lol

I don't think even you would approve of me dating him; he's not going to divorce her unless she does it. LSE, once married are very reluctant to divorce.
    -