256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

jesus, what a pussy.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's the quintessential Western White male. Torpid, domesticated and self-effacing - far from the imperious fiends that they're conveniently presented as in the media.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"fellow" mangina, suede?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Supremacist, meet suede. Suede, meet supremacist.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New York is such a toilet.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what the fuck did I just watch? also how is the other guy any less of a pussy? if u kick somebody in the nuts u should wail on the other guy right? That was just awkward, they were arguing like women.

the liberal collective new york fagdom of the other beta males prevented a full on fight from going on though it seems like. By our powers combined...

i think we shud b focusing on d dude dressed in black sittin on d right side thinkin he shud keep sittin there lookin apathetic lol

what would u ppl do tho?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    i think we shud b focusing on d dude dressed in black sittin on d right side thinkin he shud keep sittin there lookin apathetic lol

what would u ppl do tho?
    I don't find "signs" intimidating so I would have stepped in to calm him down. I have done that with other people like signs . When I lived in NYC I saw this all the time. There is another type that is like seething rage and I stay away. They are more unpredictable than signs. His son says he smokes crack though so that is big part of the problem. Sometimes you can reason with someone on drugs but when they reach a certain state it is best to walk away as fast as you can. If signs wanted to hurt the guy he would have so that is why I think he could be calmed down by someone like his son, who just filmed and laughed, which is kind of their "thing".

This guy, Tony, I would walk away from because he is just totally annoying, not because I would be intimidated. He acts tough but "signs" scared him off with his words at 4:40. That probably means that "signs" is all talk no action. Signs just wants to be alpha dog .

Edit: at 5:00 you see "signs" approach Tony with closed posture, arms crossed then he puts a foot on the step. That is not the stance of a man prepared to fight or defend himself but he gets the job done by talking tough but it is calm and confident.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-06-2016 at 04:44 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I don't find "signs" intimidating so I would have stepped in to calm him down. I have done that with other people like signs . When I lived in NYC I saw this all the time. There is another type that is like seething rage and I stay away. They are more unpredictable than signs. His son says he smokes crack though so that is big part of the problem. Sometimes you can reason with someone on drugs but when they reach a certain state it is best to walk away as fast as you can. If signs wanted to hurt the guy he would have so that is why I think he could be calmed down by someone like his son, who just filmed and laughed, which is kind of their "thing".

This guy, Tony, I would walk away from because he is just totally annoying, not because I would be intimidated. He acts tough but "signs" scared him off with his words. That probably means that "signs" is all talk no action. Signs just wants to be alpha dog .
    good to know! actually i have idea what is the meaning of signs in this context ;x

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    good to know! actually i have idea what is the meaning of signs in this context ;x
    Signs is the old guy's street name.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

psych - mb ISTJ
    jacket - mb ISFP