Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey can you visual type me

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey can you visual type me

Hello everyone, i posted a video on another forum but got no answers so i decided to post it there. I already got some feedbacks from a member in this forum but i would like to have more advices.

btw sorry for awful french accent, hope that you still understand what i'am saying, well at the end i did not so well talking about the universe and stuff i just wanted to explain how i can get insights and think it might be actually Ni but since i didn't explained that correctly it might be a little confusing.

Anyway just tell me about your overall impression what you think my type might be?

Thanks

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You seem ILE (ENTp) to me.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking you might be ILI

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ne ego of some sort. You don't seem very rigid in your video, so I would guess irrational>rational, which would leave Ne lead.

It's a little difficult for me to follow your train of thought, but I'm not sure if that points to ILE or IEE more: in the video you mention, for example, that you're trying to decide between INFp (IEI I assume you mean) and INTj (LII) because you believe you have strong inner values that you follow which makes you believe you have high Fi -- but neither of these types are Fi valuing types. Also you believe you have stronger Fi than Fe and don't like those who are overly emotive -- however, you yourself are actually fairly emotive in your video (I understand that could partly be nervousness at being filmed, and also possibly cultural). It is true though that both INFps and INTjs can be very principled and want to adhere to personal values, and it is also true that both of them have higher Fi than Fe too dimensionality-wise, both being introverts.

Both ILE and IEE are generally considered to be highly imaginative types. You mentioned that as being a theme. An IEE would have high Fi.

I wouldn't discount the other 3 Ne egos for you though (INTj/LII, ENTp/ILE, INFj/EII).
    Last edited by niffer; 06-09-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

VI wise as it's defined, you VI introverted. For the rest I see more Ne/Si than Ni/Se.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne ego
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Woah! You're the long lost twin brother of one of my acquaintances! I type him as Ne ego and ILE < LII

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure do look like

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Ne ego of some sort. You don't seem very rigid in your video, so I would guess irrational>rational, which would leave Ne lead.

It's a little difficult for me to follow your train of thought, but I'm not sure if that points to ILE or IEE more: in the video you mention, for example, that you're trying to decide between INFp (IEI I assume you mean) and INTj (LII) because you believe you have strong inner values that you follow which makes you believe you have high Fi -- but neither of these types are Fi valuing types. Also you believe you have stronger Fi than Fe and don't like those who are overly emotive -- however, you yourself are actually fairly emotive in your video (I understand that could partly be nervousness at being filmed, and also possibly cultural). It is true though that both INFps and INTjs can be very principled and want to adhere to personal values, and it is also true that both of them have higher Fi than Fe too dimensionality-wise, both being introverts.

Both ILE and IEE are generally considered to be highly imaginative types. You mentioned that as being a theme. An IEE would have high Fi.

I wouldn't discount the other 3 Ne egos for you though (INTj/LII, ENTp/ILE, INFj/EII).
    You are right, i got confused with MBTI, i forgot to inverse the last J and P to convert in Socionics.
    Also it is not so being excited or emotive, but i have difficulty to speak in english, everytime i say something i kinda try to listen to myself to see if it sounds right, or at least is understandable.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to thanks everybody for the answers.
    I'am for sure introverted no doubt about it. I also has officilally been diagnostised with Asperger's and might have also ADD.

So i see it is between ENTp(ILE), INTp(ILI) and INTj(LII) as most people don't seem to think of me as INFj(EII). We can also discard ILE. As i said i'am sure of being introvert.
    I also would like to know your opinion about ISTp(SLI)? I don't recognise myself with the traditions thing nor with being a sensor but it has hi Fi and low Ne, since many people here seem to believe i have Ne.

I personaly think i lean more toward ILI but still not sure about it.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@OuterSpaceBoy

No SLI at all. EII could be. ILI I'd say.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    @OuterSpaceBoy

No SLI at all. EII could be. ILI I'd say.
    and what do you think about INTj(LII) ?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI. I think. You don't dissect things into logical statements that determines​ something straightforward manner [there exists single point in time which determines everything] (ILE) you seem to bring in chaotic options. So it sounds extinguishment to ILI. Questionairre usually gives better outcome.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    ILI. I think. You don't dissect things into logical statements that determines​ something straightforward manner [there exists single point in time which determines everything] (ILE) you seem to bring in chaotic options. So it sounds extinguishment to ILI. Questionairre usually gives better outcome.
    Well all tests i have done in mbti give for results INTP, INFP and sometimes INTJ in socionics it is always INTp

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI. I don't see so much Ti of LII, and IP over IJ. On the other hand, tests points at ILI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    ILI. I don't see so much Ti of LII, and IP over IJ. On the other hand, tests points at ILI.
    Yeah, i also think so. However as i said in the video it is still hard for me to understand Ni which is then supposed to be my higher function. Maybe because the definitions found are always complicated to follow. I tend to make alot of parallels between things and i always think about the future more than the present moment. Why i look clumsy and disorganised. For exemple i know that in 3 months i will start to study, i know that i would like at that time to pet some gecko, i'am learning alot about geckos to know which one would be more appropriate to the new appartement according to their need in term of terrarium. I'am planning to start a new sport and know each dojo and gym next to the new place, i aready made a plan which are the most likely i will join and in which ordre i will visit them. However i have no clue what i'am going to eat this afternoon.

Maybe this is Ni futuristic views? Also there is like explained in the video, parallels between different topics and concepts that i relate together according to my own understanding and i find it hard to explain why i think things are that way rather than the official way.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@OuterSpaceBoy

Seems def. Ni.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How do you feel about ESFps, @OuterSpaceBoy ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about ESFps, @OuterSpaceBoy ?
    Not me at all

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OuterSpaceBoy View Post
    Not me at all
    ... I'm not saying that you *are* one, I'm asking how you feel about them.

In socionics theory, if you were ILI/INTp, then an ESFp would be your "dual" type, or in other words, the type that you should have the best relations with, even though they are your opposite in almost every regard.

.... Why would I even bother asking that to you if you already said you felt INTx

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and what do you think about INTj(LII) ?
    Now when I watch the video again I think you could be LII. You seem very analytical and you are drawing parallells. LIIs sometimes mistype themselves because they are analyzing themselves but they don't realize that that same process is actually their type: the constant analysis.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey I genuinely think I mistyped my acquaintance but INTx is still a possibility imo.
    You also look a lot like Dan Murell from screen Junkies. He works as a fact checker most of the time so you could give ILI a shot.
    He became a very good debater over the past few years:
    (skip to 0:12:55 , he is the one with glasses )

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... I'm not saying that you *are* one, I'm asking how you feel about them.

In socionics theory, if you were ILI/INTp, then an ESFp would be your "dual" type, or in other words, the type that you should have the best relations with, even though they are your opposite in almost every regard.

.... Why would I even bother asking that to you if you already said you felt INTx
    Ah ok!

I don't know any personally. I generally don't feel at ease with extroverted people especially those that have high Fe. Display their feelings aloud or try to speak about important subjects as a joke and make generalisations about matters they have no clues about.
    However i saw that ESFp use Fi and not Fe, according to the description they might be people i might be ok with. My mother is ENFP and i get along vrey well with her except when she get too emotional what makes me feel uncomfortable.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah ok!

I don't know any personally. I generally don't feel at ease with extroverted people especially those that have high Fe. Display their feelings aloud or try to speak about important subjects as a joke and make generalisations about matters they have no clues about.
    However i saw that ESFp use Fi and not Fe, according to the description they might be people i might be ok with. My mother is ENFP and i get along vrey well with her except when she get too emotional what makes me feel uncomfortable.
    How do you feel when people display force (Se)? Do you feel threatened or overwhelmed by it easily? What is your attitude towards it like? How often do you use force yourself?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel when people display force (Se)? Do you feel threatened or overwhelmed by it easily? What is your attitude towards it like? How often do you use force yourself?
    By force do you mean physical harm? I always try to avoid violence, but i don't feel afraid, i can defend myself, however i always tr to plan a way out without violence.
    If it is more of a verbal kind of violence, it is where i feel overwhelmed. Due to Asperger's i'am hardly aware of what people's real attentions are. If things are not told directly i might hardly get them. I'am good at debates when we talk about opinions and facts without personal bashing but when there is slurs, i hardly know how to react appropriately and feel destabilized.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typical ESFp force...

They are typically quite chill. They try kick some action into you.

egos like that when they say: We need to do this! Chop chop!

I find it perplexing.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@OuterSpaceBoy Would you say that you enjoy being energized and motivated to do things by others? Or do you dislike and reject that kind of pressuring/motivation and insist on waiting for the right moment and desire to do things yourself?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@OuterSpaceBoy Would you say that you enjoy being energized and motivated to do things by others? Or do you dislike and reject that kind of pressuring/motivation and insist on waiting for the right moment and desire to do things yourself?
    I can like it, if the idea they bring is good why reject it. If i have nothing planned and someone called me to hangout i might enjoy the idea. However if it is going to a long trip and i have planned to do things this weekend i would reject it. It also depend on the mood i'am in at the moment.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can like it, if the idea they bring is good why reject it. If i have nothing planned and someone called me to hangout i might enjoy the idea. However if it is going to a long trip and i have planned to do things this weekend i would reject it. It also depend on the mood i'am in at the moment.
    So, I am getting the impression that you wouldn't freeze up or feel uncomfortable normally if people are directing lots of energeticness towards you.

Is that correct?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I am getting the impression that you wouldn't freeze up or feel uncomfortable normally if people are directing lots of energeticness towards you.

Is that correct?
    You mean if someone is motivating me doing things?
    As i said it depends if it is things that are into my interests, i would like it. If it is going out and i have nothing planned to do, i would like it. However if it is something i don't intent to do, i would dislike it and strongly resist. Also if i'am not in the mood, even if it is something interesting to do i would and would normally like i would resist.
    So i would enjoy being energized in the right conditions, however i got tired quickly and after that need to go back to my world for a while.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Would give proper criticism if you deem action unsuited considering several circumstances?

ESFp will like it...
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You mean if someone is motivating me doing things?
    As i said it depends if it is things that are into my interests, i would like it. If it is going out and i have nothing planned to do, i would like it. However if it is something i don't intent to do, i would dislike it and strongly resist. Also if i'am not in the mood, even if it is something interesting to do i would and would normally like i would resist.
    So i would enjoy being energized in the right conditions, however i got tired quickly and after that need to go back to my world for a while.

So to explain why I'm asking you these questions, OuterSpaceBoy: INTj/LII and INTp/ILI both have weak Se and Fe, and both of these types may be resistant or unappreciative towards both of these types of information depending on their mood or the situation. Generally speaking though an LII would be more resistant towards Se and an ILI would be more resistant towards Fe.

These two types have some other differences besides that, so I'm trying to help de-tangle some of them, not trying to annoy you by asking lots of questions. You have mentioned that you have Aspergers too though, which could complicate things a bit in terms of figuring out your type.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys seems not to realise how much i'am an introvert i don't really know how i would react socially, actually i spend most of my time alone, so it is hard to guess what i will do in this or that situation when with other people as interacting with people is not something i do everyday.

Questions about what i think about, how i analyze things,.. would be more appropriate for me to answer.

Would give proper criticism if you deem action unsuited considering several circumstances?

ESFp will like it...
    Do you mean he is doing something i consider innapropriate? According to what i believe? Of course i will voice my opinion.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No. "Bringing in chaotic options" is much more Ne than Ni. An ILE bringing in chaotic options would be the extinguishment relation for an ILI who would rather extinguish and criticize as many options as possible in order to narrow them down, which is more in line with Ni valuing/leading and Ne ignoring, stereotypically speaking anyway.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So to explain why I'm asking you these questions, OuterSpaceBoy: INTj/LII and INTp/ILI both have weak Se and Fe, and both of these types may be resistant or unappreciative towards both of these types of information depending on their mood or the situation. Generally speaking though an LII would be more resistant towards Se and an ILI would be more resistant towards Fe.

These two types have some other differences besides that, so I'm trying to help de-tangle some of them, not trying to annoy you by asking lots of questions. You have mentioned that you have Aspergers too though, which could complicate things a bit in terms of figuring out your type.
    Don't worry i understand that. Actually i'am trying to answer the most correctly possible that is why i give all possibilities i'am thinking about since i have not completly sure yes/no answer to your question. I'am not annoyed at all by your questions, i'am happy you take the time to ask them and that's why i try to be the more precise. However it is hard for me to answer.

I'am pretty sure i'am more resistant to Fe. Actually (maybe because of Asperger's) before knowing MBTi i was not aware that Fe existed. I mean when people was expressing their emotions loudly like "Wooow How cute!!" or using special voice to express certain feelings. I didn't understood that it is something that comes naturally to some people, and it pissed me alot because i thought it was sounding fake and useless. I never understood the use of acting in such a way. I always speak about facts even when it is about horrible things and keep emotions to myself.
    The only moment i think expressing your feelings is relevant is when with very close friends and familly at a special moment (special according to me, not "special" like christmas).
    I also always hated people trying to push arguments by using feelings, that don't work for me as i see people acting that way have fake feelings to begin with and that make me suspicious of the strength of their arguments.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know what resistant to Se would mean. If it is for exemple someone offering me to taste a new kind of food that is strange i would enjoy it. I enjoy trying new stuff when it come to sensory simulations. However i always think about it before, i will not try a drug i don't know for exemple.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I dont know what resistant to Se would mean. If it is for exemple someone offering me to taste a new kind of food that is strange i would enjoy it. I enjoy trying new stuff when it come to sensory simulations. However i always think about it before, i will not try a drug i don't know for exemple.
    In my experience, LIIs tend to be very rigid and independent and don't like too much pressuring to act against their own will (not that most people do anyway, but this tends to be something that an LII might be more aware of and sensitive to from what I've seen). They may however enjoy coaxing to try new things that they could like. However most people of both LII and ILI typings would be fine with that and with what you have just mentioned here, so that doesn't really narrow it down definitively either I think, unfortunately.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, LIIs tend to be very rigid and independent and don't like too much pressuring to act against their own will (not that most people do anyway, but this tends to be something that an LII might be more aware of and sensitive to from what I've seen). They may however enjoy coaxing to try new things that they could like. However most people of both LII and ILI typings would be fine with that and with what you have just mentioned here, so that doesn't really narrow it down definitively either I think, unfortunately.
    So according to you it is between ILI and LII? Because in the first place it was more of ILI vs EII.

I don't really recognise myself in LII because i think i'am more into Te/Fi rather than Ti/Fe

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So according to you it is between ILI and LII? Because in the first place it was more of ILI vs EII.

I don't really recognise myself in LII because i think i'am more into Te/Fi rather than Ti/Fe
    I went in that direction based on what you said here:

I would like to thanks everybody for the answers.
    I'am for sure introverted no doubt about it. I also has officilally been diagnostised with Asperger's and might have also ADD.

So i see it is between ENTp(ILE), INTp(ILI) and INTj(LII) as most people don't seem to think of me as INFj(EII). We can also discard ILE. As i said i'am sure of being introvert.
    I also would like to know your opinion about ISTp(SLI)? I don't recognise myself with the traditions thing nor with being a sensor but it has hi Fi and low Ne, since many people here seem to believe i have Ne.

I personaly think i lean more toward ILI but still not sure about it.
    And also based on how you said ESFp is "not like me at all", and also how you didn't say anything to counter it when I said, "Why would I even bother asking that to you if you already said you felt INTx", reiterating that idea another time.

I do think that EII could still be possible for you. Do you have an opinion on or any experience with ESTjs/LSEs?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went in that direction based on what you said here:

And also based on how you said ESFp is "not like me at all", and also how you didn't say anything to counter it when I said, "Why would I even bother asking that to you if you already said you felt INTx", reiterating that idea another time.

I do think that EII could still be possible for you. Do you have an opinion on or any experience with ESTjs/LSEs?

Sorry for that, but since no one said i was EII i put it aside. However as we talked i realised i'am really more Fi than Fe. Especially after writing the comment where i explain why i think i'am more resistant to Fe than to Se.

Well not sure if they were actually ESTjs but "bossy" people generally dislike me. The reason is that my attitude seems not predictable to them. I guess it is more related to Asperger's maybe, but it seems those people when first encouter someone else, they always try to form their opinion about the person and they have a hard time getting their head aroung me, so they end up being suspicious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast