Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sati Kazanova

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Taylor Kinney --> Delta ST, then?
    Taylor Kinney is a man (some Se type). This thread is about women.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Deannie Yip
    (she's 65 years there)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Emily Mortimer

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Natacha Regnier

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Sol & universe, just gtfo... pls. You both suck.
    Suck are your typing skills So shut up... pls, study normal theory, forget Reinin's bs and look what IEI are indeed with my examples!
    You notice IEI differ from you significantly, - that's your problem. Give normal typing materials to type you, get correct opinion about your type, understand this and then your problem will disappear.

Or just post your strange opinion about IEI, if you think it as better.

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    This thread should be renamed "Everything Sol doesn't like in a woman."
    Generally, I have personal sympathy to IEI women. Problems may appear in close communication.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kylie Jenner

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Ti mobilizing is really obvious.
    It's not good idea to type by such traits of model A, they are too hypothetical and not well expressed. It's more important to check: what functions are weak/strong, in ego (Fe/Fi etc), dichotomies, valued/nonvalued, intertype impressions. The closer you are to Jung's basics - the lesser mistakes you'll do.

summerprincess
    Connect to our warm company in posting IEI-women examples. Your own typings, not which you saw previously.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Kylie Jenner

It's not good idea to type by such traits of model A, they are too hypothetical and not well expressed. It's more important to check: what functions are weak/strong, in ego (Fe/Fi etc), dichotomies, valued/nonvalued, intertype impressions. The closer you are to Jung's basics - the lesser mistakes you'll do.

summerprincess
    Connect to our warm company in posting IEI-women examples. Your own typings, not which you saw previously.
    Kylie Jenner is emphatically not an Intuitive type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Kylie Jenner
    I told you she was fucking IEI

So what you're saying is you reject socionics basic model A ideas hmm

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Kylie Jenner is emphatically not an Intuitive type
    It's useful to watch several clips. Maybe this will change your intuitive impressions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I told you she was fucking IEI
    I remember. Also we matched with her type independently, what rises the weight of the version.

So what you're saying is you reject socionics basic model A ideas hmm
    I reject to think as equal parts of model A wich have different logical and subjective experimental basis. It's not religion and not "holy text" where you should not doubt in every letter of it. Model A is hypothetical still.
    Some parts of descriptions of how different functions in model A are expressed in the behavior have low basis, compared to what functions are in ego and what relates to aspect, for example. There are better parts of model A to use in typing. And when you'll notice contradiction between, for example, traits of Fi or Se in ego and traits of "Ti mobilizing function" you should choose results of 1st.
    The other thing - to notice traits like "Ti mobilizing function" is harder than traits of "Fi in ego" or "Se in ego", even if that hypothesis would be correct.

Tha'ts why on practice for typing I prefer to use only part of model A, which I said above. And same recommend to you. These parts are enough for sure typing. Using of anything else unreasonably will rise the risk to mistake. The example of what leaded you to post non-IEI as example of IEI. If you want the core of theory worked for you good, - it needs to minimize of using doubtful (and lesser clearly seen in behavior) parts of theory and maximum use parts close to Jung.

It's harder for F types to understand such details in theory, where one parts of it should to have more trust and practical use than others. Similarly as befor you had troubles to understand the difference between sure opinion and assumptions, and the difference between degrees of assumptions. It's common to simplify things in weak functions areas by generalization and equalization. Try to understand the levels of theory: where it starts, what are just consequences, where it's clear and where goes far in speculations. To read Jung would be also useful for you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I remember. Also we matched with her type independently, what rises the weight of the version.

I reject to think as equal parts of model A wich have different logical and subjective experimental basis. It's not religion and not "holy text" where you should not doubt in every letter of it. Model A is hypothetical still.
    Some parts of descriptions of how different functions in model A are expressed in the behavior have low basis, compared to what functions are in ego and what relates to aspect, for example. There are better parts of model A to use in typing. And when you'll notice contradiction between, for example, traits of Fi or Se in ego and traits of "Ti mobilizing function" you should choose results of 1st.
    The other thing - to notice traits like "Ti mobilizing function" is harder than traits of "Fi in ego" or "Se in ego", even if that hypothesis would be correct.

Tha'ts why on practice for typing I prefer to use only part of model A, which I said above. And same recommend to you. These parts are enough for sure typing. Using of anything else unreasonably will rise the risk to mistake. The example of what leaded you to post non-IEI as example of IEI. If you want the core of theory worked for you good, - it needs to minimize of using doubtful (and lesser clearly seen in behavior) parts of theory and maximum use parts close to Jung.

It's harder for F types to understand such details in theory, where one parts of it should to have more trust and practical use than others. Similarly as befor you had troubles to understand the difference between sure opinion and assumptions, and the difference between degrees of assumptions. It's common to simplify things in weak functions areas by generalization and equalization. Try to understand the levels of theory: where it starts, what are just consequences, where it's clear and where goes far in speculations. To read Jung would be also useful for you.
    It just what stood out to me, and she doesn't seem like she Se is something shes naturally good at, she uses it for her videos but fails and doesnt look like shes a natural. I think mobilizing is good for when you have trouble seeing the persons strong functions because he/she is trying hard to be someone else.

Here's an example of an ILI or SLI trying to be good at Fe or Se or something, and then when he looks back at it and learns hes not that at all ,and you can see his mobilizing Fi now as he comes off very compassionate and hes careful of being immoral or a bad person in his videos (Fi mobiliizing)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Geena Davis

Here's an example of an ILI or SLI
    Philip DeFranco - ILI

and you can see his mobilizing Fi
    I can feel in him: T, N, valued Fi and introversion. Generally impressions remind other ILI. That's it.
    To use in typing much more doubtful part of the model, which uses traits which are harder to notice is senseless. Limit the usage of the theory to more core parts I've listed above and you'll type better.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marguerite Moreau

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    He's Ne dominant, just so you know.
    "Ne dominant" introvert. Now I know. Thanks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Audrey Tautou

I think Sols latest way of typing people is by the shape of their eyes.
    I'm using impressions from nonverbality, eye are important for this, but I don't care about their shapes. Most examples are from actors list, some of which are there for >5 years like Marguerite Moreau.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olsens

Freelee - ESFJ(?)

would be good if others besides flood also posted IEI examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Esther Nubiola

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alexandra Borisova, on left (socionica_club_spb)
    wrongly typed by them as EII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sofiko Shevarnadze

Dakota Fanning - ENFJ(?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lauren Parsekian

Marta Sobolevskaya

Shtukensia (VerussiaBeauty)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Shtukensia (VerussiaBeauty)
    this is a better video of her

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    this is a better video of her

I activated subtext and translation to try to understand what it was about. It works... only ok.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    I activated subtext and translation to try to understand what it was about. It works... only ok.
    she talks too much for an introvert. thank you for the tip
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she talks too much for an introvert. thank you for the tip
    Some introverts do. The other day I watched a few interviews of warren buffett which is believed to be a Si lead, introvert. He said that when in public he was quiet but when alone with a trusted friend he could not shut up. That is usually how it can be for introverts at early ages.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Some introverts do. The other day I watched a few interviews of warren buffett which is believed to be a Si lead, introvert. He said that when in public he was quiet but when alone with a trusted friend he could not shut up. That is usually how it can be for introverts at early ages.
    yes true
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Wenche Myhre

she talks too much for an introvert
    lesser than you

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lesser than you
    I'm not like this at all. Why do you keep getting the wrong images of me in your head. I'm quiet and restrained. @applejacks and a whole bunch of forum members met me in person and they wouldn't say that

In any case I think that I want to go with EIE final for her and it seems here that she's with LSI (the guy) and final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_pfQXTphY
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-07-2016 at 07:14 PM.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lavika

I'm not like this at all.
    You have no Fi dominant type and don't notice this too. You prefer refuse the basic theory than to assume you are using it wrongly. Because you don't care about truth or use. You play a role, live with fantasies and make senseless chats - that's all you need here and anywhere else. That such behavior with ignoring of the reality may to create problems to other people - you don't care also.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You have no Fi dominant type and don't notice this too. You prefer refuse the basic theory than to assume you are using it wrongly. Because you don't care about truth or use. You play a role, live with fantasies and make senseless chats - that's all you need here and anywhere else. That such behavior with ignoring of the reality may to create problems to other people - you don't care also.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Polina Grents

sledgehammer is more effective

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[video=youtube;bvjBwX7YzMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    Polina Grents

sledgehammer is more effective
    I know. They don't have one
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Viktoriya Poltorak

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lily-Rose Depp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna Koshmal

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Shannyn Sossamon

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olesya Rulin

Danielle's "boyfriend" is not SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Elizabeth Daily

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Liza Aprelkova

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nazanin Boniadi

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Diletta Leotta

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nazanin Boniadi
    She has such a nice energy around her... or maybe it's because she is beautiful lol

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Nazanin Boniadi
    Is this your list or is it a group compilation? Do you consult others on every video?

http://socion2.narod.ru/celsoclist2_en.htm

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast