Thread: Courting an ISTj woman / LSI female

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Courting an ISTj woman / LSI female

How does one go about courting an ISTj female?

Thanks!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Say hi to them and tell them they are cute. End of search and effort. They'll ask you out.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

oh hangon - listen to maritsa. ask them out. be nice and boring. you don't want to mess up their si, or there'll be hell to pay.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not Beta, but here is my opinion. It is free, and remember, you usually get what you pay for.

First, she has to be interested in you. Since you are her dual, you might have a hard time being seen, but once seen, just be yourself. If she does see you and is interested, she will study you for a while from a distance. Just be friendly, don't press, but don't wait too long, either. She needs confirmation of your interest. If she shows up around you with a friend, approach them and make it clear that you are interested in her, and could be just friends with her friend. Give her a reason to be close to you. Suggest a drive in the country to see the fall colors or something, or an outdoor concert, She may counter with a better idea. She's going to be very good at a lot of immediate, physical stuff.

Second, when she suggests you take her out or help her with cutting down a Christmas tree with the power saw she keeps in the trunk of her car, or have sex with her, say yes. Don't over think this, just do it.

Third, she will say a lot of very smart, rational stuff. She is not looking for an argument, and anyway it is pointless for 99% of the population to argue with her, because she thinks better than you do. Rather, she is looking for confirmation, emotional support, understanding and a clear path forward. This part should not be a problem for you.

Fourth, it helps to love her. This is easier than you might think, once you get to know her. ISTj's respond very well to clear signals that they are loved. If she is truly The One, and if you can make it clear that you feel this way, you should be good.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Have some Fe fun in their company, but don't try and make a move on them too quickly, I'm pretty sure it completely kills the fun for them. If you're at the point where you can hang out with them frequently and there is some mutual flirting involved, you're probably on the right track. I've asked a few LSIs and it seems that if they're attracted to you and you give them some clear indication that you're attracted to them (preferably non-verbal, but the action should be unambiguous), things will start to move along much more quickly.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

adam makes things sound so rational

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Looks like the ENTjs have got the ISTj courting down.
    What a pleasant surprise, haha.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I find it interesting to see how I naturally fall into this kind of behaviour both @Adam Strange and @Narc have recommended around LSIs.

Being a female IEI, I won't "court" an LSI guy (nor girl, I am not gay haha) per se, but I will start to automatically put an emphasis on my Fe use, like laugh more openly more often. It is like I intuitively know they'd like that. And I can usually detect some kind of appreciation for it in their eyes and demeanor, haha. It is fun.

Being an Aristocratic type and SO instinct first, I will get more interested in someone based on the friends they surround themselves with. So, I'll naturally will want to befriend the LSI's (usually female, because Feeling-seeking, duh) friends, because I like them and hence like the guy a bit more too, haha.

Given I am still IEI and an introvert with dominant Ni (subtype), this next step of approaching him and/or the group of friends can be a little bit daunting sometimes. I'll mostly do it only if I am really interested in the guy, have got a great mood on that day, and/or just like the friends so much I would be fine with just being friends with them and not him, haha.

So yeah. The simple formula for courting an LSI (male or female) is: Smile/laugh a lot + be friendly + befriend their friends/get into their social circle + get close = relationship.
    Being an EIE, all of that should come rather naturally to you.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Third, she will say a lot of very smart, rational stuff. She is not looking for an argument, and anyway it is pointless for 99% of the population to argue with her, because she thinks better than you do. Rather, she is looking for confirmation, emotional support, understanding and a clear path forward. This part should not be a problem for you.
    I actually love arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Have some Fe fun in their company, but don't try and make a move on them too quickly, I'm pretty sure it completely kills the fun for them. If you're at the point where you can hang out with them frequently and there is some mutual flirting involved, you're probably on the right track. I've asked a few LSIs and it seems that if they're attracted to you and you give them some clear indication that you're attracted to them (preferably non-verbal, but the action should be unambiguous), things will start to move along much more quickly.
    That's about right, and yep a clear indication never hurts before I make a move, it's nicer that way, though it's not required, I can deal with the situation without that too when my impatience gets the better of me that is, I will then clarify the situation by taking the initiative.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    So yeah. The simple formula for courting an LSI (male or female) is: Smile/laugh a lot + be friendly + befriend their friends/get into their social circle + get close = relationship.
    Yeah that's the best summary so far along with Narc's.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(...)
    (..)
    ^Tested and can confirm that it met with success.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    ^Tested and can confirm that it met with success.
    Yeah, this is basically so fool-proof, I usually have to check myself before going into that, because it will be almost certain the interaction ends with a relationship (with mutual attraction) – and it would be a problem if I realized too late I am actually not *that* interested, haha!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is basically so fool-proof, I usually have to check myself before going into that, because it will be almost certain the interaction ends with a relationship (with mutual attraction) – and it would be a problem if I realized too late I am actually not *that* interested, haha!
    I find ISTj's to be pretty spectacular, both publicly and privately. Words that come to mind are intellectually interesting, fun to be with, fun to do things with, admiration of their abilities, good taste in clothes, very strong sexual attraction, comfortable, reasonable, emotionally stable, smart, and fun. Interest level is certainly not a problem, but other things can be. Geographic location, life goals, age difference, etc. Plus, I probably don't offer as much Fe emotional confirmation as they need. Probably.

But the OP would not have that problem. He'd be a natural. He'd still have to align the other things, though.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I find ISTj's to be pretty spectacular, both publicly and privately. Words that come to mind are intellectually interesting, fun to be with, fun to do things with, admiration of their abilities, good taste in clothes, very strong sexual attraction, comfortable, reasonable, emotionally stable, smart, and fun. Interest level is certainly not a problem, but other things can be. Geographic location, life goals, age difference, etc. Plus, I probably don't offer as much Fe emotional confirmation as they need. Probably.

But the OP would not have that problem. He'd be a natural. He'd still have to align the other things, though.
    what about lack of Fe?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

y'know you really shouldn't need to tell an enfj how to court an istj if they are one. just be yourself

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

charm through Fe delights and pompousness

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What @Satan said.

Just be yourself, boo.

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Say hi to them and tell them they are cute. End of search and effort. They'll ask you out.
    That sounds more like courting an ISTp lol. Be nice to them and they'll consider you their wife.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first thing my LSI partner ever heard me say besides "Nice to meet you" was, "Mandy M. was a cunt!" (regarding a high school memory -- and she definitely was a cunt, she was the meanest girl in the school). It was at my best friend's wedding reception. He thought that was ... charming or something. He wanted to find out more about me, so he sat next to me while I was talking to someone else and waited for me to notice him there.

I have a good friend who is LSI (female) and she is pretty easy to get to know, the hardest thing would be finding her when she is actually single because men love her. We also met by sitting next to each other, this time in a class. Like my partner, I've seen her station herself at a social gathering to keep an eye on everything, looking for different people to get closer to. Like him, she would often wait for the other person to notice her, even someone who was a friend. If the person didn't immediately notice, she still wouldn't necessarily move. She would say their name kind of sotto voce and wait for them to come to her.

I have an LSI friend I met because we both got coffee at the same shop every afternoon and sat outside with our kids. Et cetera. I can't think of an LSI I know whom I didn't speak to first actually.

So that's more about meeting. Do you mean "courting" beyond this very initial phase?

They like to talk.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

So how many times have you tested this supposedly fool-proof approach?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    So how many times have you tested this supposedly fool-proof approach?
    Haha! Let's just say I have not met an LSI guy I've seriously wanted to date yet.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, that's a strategy i often use when i'm interested in someone, but i'm not so sure about the success rate. it's so much effort and it rarely works out exactly the way i want or i lose interest. i usually attract the wrong people along the way, which i then have to ward off, and then i often think there must be ways to approach someone without having to deal with this whole rat tail of people you don't care about . i mean, i don't think that social blindspots would do it this way, right?

it's good that this thread comes up, because that's a question i was asking myself. i spotted a cool LSI-Se, then realised that i'm IEI, very bad at pursuing somebody if the person isn't interested in me in the first place and that it never works out with LSIs because both too introverted... too bad ^^ but it's strange, i even got a very light version of duality vibes (or at least what i associate with duality): calming effect when in physical proximity, ease in communication, the feeling that i "steal" the other person's energy (i can perceive an energy flow where our bodies are physically the closest. like if i'm sitting next to them i would feel it first in my arm and then slowly dripping into the rest of my body. it's so weird. what is this? i experienced this very strongly with a SLE-Ti i know, and thought enneagram type or stacking might play a role in this, but now also happened with an LSI with completely different stacking and etype. though, much, much lighter and not as intense. lol, i sound so esoteric, but this "energy" is a real, physical feeling i have) lol. whatever ...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    l i spotted a cool LSI-Se, then realised that i'm IEI, very bad at pursuing somebody if the person isn't interested in me in the first place and that it never works out with LSIs because both too introverted... too bad ^^
    Haha, I experience a similar conundrum.
    The regular LSI (no specific subtype; or Ti subtype) usually does not show any clear interest at first. It is like they just look at you, but... nothing more, haha. As an IEI-Ni, this is simply not enough. I cannot do all the work. I will feel awkward if I have to step out of my comfort zone too much. Like, I would have to be way more Fe than usual to get them out of their shell. Being SO dom, I'd fear people around me noticed I was obviously flirting or trying to get to the guy, haha. Which does not help.

Personally, I have not met any LSI with a strong enough Se subtype yet... oh actually, I might have, haha! Okay alright, this was in middle school, and I was simply not attracted to him. But... he would more openly pursue me, I think... Until he got a different girlfriend, haha. (I think? I don't exactly remember.)

but it's strange, i even got a very light version of duality vibes (or at least what i associate with duality): calming effect when in physical proximity, ease in communication, the feeling that i "steal" the other person's energy (i can perceive an energy flow where our bodies are physically the closest. like if i'm sitting next to them i would feel it first in my arm and then slowly dripping into the rest of my body. it's so weird. what is this? i experienced this very strongly with a SLE-Ti i know, and thought enneagram type or stacking might play a role in this, but now also happened with an LSI with completely different stacking and etype. though, much, much lighter and not as intense. lol, i sound so esoteric, but this "energy" is a real, physical feeling i have) lol. whatever ...
    Hm, I'd say these are different vibes, because Duality takes way longer to get into a vibe-y stage (in comparison to Activity).
    You feel like you "steal" their energy? Sounds rather one-sided to me. Perhaps the guy is actually ESI-Se or something (like, you get their Se but they don't get any Te from you). I'd imagine the energy-flow to be more reciprocal in Activity and/or Duality. I can say for myself, I've experienced very short-lived but strong attractions to ESI guys before. Similar to Activity, starting out rather easily, actually stronger than Activity, but then much sooner fizzling out.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The regular LSI (no specific subtype; or Ti subtype) usually does not show any clear interest at first. It is like they just look at you, but... nothing more, haha. As an IEI-Ni, this is simply not enough. I cannot do all the work. I will feel awkward if I have to step out of my comfort zone too much. Like, I would have to be way more Fe than usual to get them out of their shell. Being SO dom, I'd fear people around me noticed I was obviously flirting or trying to get to the guy, haha. Which does not help.
    lol, same issues ^^

Hm, I'd say these are different vibes, because Duality takes way longer to get into a vibe-y stage (in comparison to Activity).
    You feel like you "steal" their energy? Sounds rather one-sided to me. Perhaps the guy is actually ESI-Se or something (like, you get their Se but they don't get any Te from you). I'd imagine the energy-flow to be more reciprocal in Activity and/or Duality. I can say for myself, I've experienced very short-lived but strong attractions to ESI guys before. Similar to Activity, starting out rather easily, actually stronger than Activity, but then much sooner fizzling out.
    what? no, the duals i had strong duality vibes with, it was very clear from the first one-on-one interaction and with activity relations i often don't feel any particular vibes at all (stacking and etype is much more important). but then i feel all kinds of compatibilities (or lack thereof) with several layers when interacting with someone and attribute it to my sx secondary, but what do i know. i wish i could turn this antannaes off sometimes, because it doesn't really help me, i think it would be better not to feel millions of nuances why you don't get along with someone and then feel bothered by it. -.-

yes, this energy stealing is very one-sided and i wonder whether the other person actually notices it when someone steals their "life energy" from them. it's so weird. the guy is definitely LSI not ESI and i have neither experienced this with SEEs (no matter what subtype) nor with ESIs. and i'm drawn to ESIs all the time (as people in general, not romantically) ^^ ...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

what? no, the duals i had strong duality vibes with, it was very clear from the first one-on-one interaction and with activity relations i often don't feel any particular vibes at all (stacking and etype is much more important). but then i feel all kinds of compatibilities (or lack thereof) with several layers when interacting with someone and attribute it to my sx secondary, but what do i know. i wish i could turn this antannaes off sometimes, because it doesn't really help me, i think it would be better not to feel millions of nuances why you don't get along with someone and then feel bothered by it. -.-

yes, this energy stealing is very one-sided and i wonder whether the other person actually notices it when someone steals their "life energy" from them. it's so weird. the guy is definitely LSI not ESI and i have neither experienced this with SEEs (no matter what subtype) nor with ESIs. and i'm drawn to ESIs all the time (as people in general, not romantically) ^^ ...
    Oh okay, fair enough.

What Enneagram types do you "vibe with" the best/strongest? Especially in regards to LSIs (to sort of come back to the topic of this thread haha).

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

it's good that this thread comes up, because that's a question i was asking myself. i spotted a cool LSI-Se, then realised that i'm IEI, very bad at pursuing somebody if the person isn't interested in me in the first place and that it never works out with LSIs because both too introverted... too bad ^^ but it's strange, i even got a very light version of duality vibes (or at least what i associate with duality): calming effect when in physical proximity, ease in communication, the feeling that i "steal" the other person's energy (i can perceive an energy flow where our bodies are physically the closest. like if i'm sitting next to them i would feel it first in my arm and then slowly dripping into the rest of my body. it's so weird. what is this? i experienced this very strongly with a SLE-Ti i know, and thought enneagram type or stacking might play a role in this, but now also happened with an LSI with completely different stacking and etype. though, much, much lighter and not as intense. lol, i sound so esoteric, but this "energy" is a real, physical feeling i have) lol. whatever ...
    Interesting about this energy thingie No, no idea what you mean there Do you mean you get some Se, feeling more in the present or what?

Btw I think if he likes you, I think you just need to be welcoming. I would assume Se subtype doesn't need that much help in starting to pursue you

Personally, I have not met any LSI with a strong enough Se subtype yet... oh actually, I might have, haha! Okay alright, this was in middle school, and I was simply not attracted to him. But... he would more openly pursue me, I think... Until he got a different girlfriend, haha. (I think? I don't exactly remember.)
    Surely it would help if you tried to do that when other people are not around then?

Btw I don't really have a problem with IEI-Ni's, I don't really need them to be "waaaaay more Fe" than their usual bit of Fe, their Ni is so strong that it makes me more Se, more initiative taking, almost like an SLE, I think. I like that effect

Say more on what this energy exchanging thing is like

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, i'm not too sure, because figuring out someone's enneagram type takes me the longest, so i often i do not know. but all my friends are e4s, i like 8w7s because i immediately get the feeling to "toughen up and go live life", lol. i know one LSI with that type and i always liked his presence. i'm always (unfairly) suspicious of e9s (they seem way too peaceful, it must be a lie ... lol ) and the 9w8 LSIs (Ti subtype) i know often fall completely under my radar, even after several interactions where we end up on semi-friendship-y terms, at some point i realise: "wait a minute, you're Ni valuing?" lol. and there's a type of LSI i cannot place at all, very intellectual and in their heads, but also somehow rigid. not sure which type these are. from afar they are interesting, but in personal interaction they feel a bit draining.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting about this energy thingie No, no idea what you mean there Do you mean you get some Se, feeling more in the present or what?

Btw I think if he likes you, I think you just need to be welcoming. I would assume Se subtype doesn't need that much help in starting to pursue you
    lol, i'm not sure what it is. with the SLE-Ti it was really pronounced, like i could see his energy glowing from the inside when he talked about something,as if there was a field of energy around him, and when i sat next to him i could feel how i was slowly stealing his energy (like streams of energy) which would start with the arm next to him and then slowly spread to the rest of my body, especially centering in the area of the solarplexus. not sure whether i'm more present in situations like these, all i feel is a sense of perfect calmness and the feeling, that if i died in the next 5 min. i don't care, i will deal with it later. (maybe that's how it is when your Ni shuts down?) lol, but i just realise, because i read yesterday about it, the area of the solarplexus is associated in chakra theory with willpower. haha, cool. so, maybe it's Se after all. with the LSI-Se there is no energy glow at all, and he doesn't have a strong physical presence either, but when he sat next to me and listened to other people talking, i felt this energy exchange too. haha. it sounds weird.

if i have just to be welcoming, that would be perfect. haha, let's see ...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Surely it would help if you tried to do that when other people are not around then?
    Haha true, eek... But especially as someone who is Victim, pretty introverted, and not SX dom first... this can be nerve-racking at first! I could only do it if I have talked to them before in a more relaxed setting, and there is a reason to talk to each other...

Btw I don't really have a problem with IEI-Ni's, I don't really need them to be "waaaaay more Fe" than their usual bit of Fe, their Ni is so strong that it makes me more Se, more initiative taking, almost like an SLE, I think. I like that effect
    That's nice to hear.
    Yeah, that problem of "way more Fe" mostly applies to Ti subtype. Ti subtype can be so stern, man. Like, they almost never smile, haha. I have got one LSI-Ti guy (likely E5) in my film class. His face is close to being totally expressionless haha. He's asked me a question once, and there was a bit of an expression in his face, a slight smile, but sooo subtle hahahah. Yeah, with such people, my Fe would have to be wayyyy stronger, haha! It would not be impossible to do, but as I have said, kind of awkward for me in certain situations.

Say more on what this energy exchanging thing is like
    Around both ESI and LSI, I'll feel energized, even as an introvert. Introverts do lose their energy over time, being introverted, but that seems to happen much more slowly around Se ego types (for me).
    With LSI, the energy exchange seems more mutually beneficial than with ESI. With the latter, I tend to feel like I get more out of the interaction than they do.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around both ESI and LSI, I'll feel energized, even as an introvert. Introverts do lose their energy over time, being introverted, but that seems to happen much more slowly around Se ego types (for me).
    With LSI, the energy exchange seems more mutually beneficial than with ESI. With the latter, I tend to feel like I get more out of the interaction than they do.
    ah, that's interesting. probably because you're Ni subtype, so you feel the effect of Se in other types much stronger. i'm leaning towards Fe subtype for myself and attribute being so painfully withdrawn, deconnected and passive to my enneagram tritype.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

ah, that's interesting. probably because you're Ni subtype, so you feel the effect of Se in other types much stronger. i'm leaning towards Fe subtype for myself and attribute being so painfully withdrawn, deconnected and passive to my enneagram tritype.
    Hm... I am both Ni subtype AND the same tritype, even in the same order, hahaha!
    We should be like totally similar.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

eh, i'm not too sure, because figuring out someone's enneagram type takes me the longest, so i often i do not know. but all my friends are e4s, i like 8w7s because i immediately get the feeling to "toughen up and go live life", lol. i know one LSI with that type and i always liked his presence. i'm always (unfairly) suspicious of e9s (they seem way too peaceful, it must be a lie ... lol ) and the 9w8 LSIs (Ti subtype) i know often fall completely under my radar, even after several interactions where we end up on semi-friendship-y terms, at some point i realise: "wait a minute, you're Ni valuing?" lol. and there's a type of LSI i cannot place at all, very intellectual and in their heads, but also somehow rigid. not sure which type these are. from afar they are interesting, but in personal interaction they feel a bit draining.
    Sure not ILI, that type of LSI? Just curious how you differentiate.

lol, i'm not sure what it is. with the SLE-Ti it was really pronounced, like i could see his energy glowing from the inside when he talked about something,as if there was a field of energy around him, and when i sat next to him i could feel how i was slowly stealing his energy (like streams of energy) which would start with the arm next to him and then slowly spread to the rest of my body, especially centering in the area of the solarplexus. not sure whether i'm more present in situations like these, all i feel is a sense of perfect calmness and the feeling, that if i died in the next 5 min. i don't care, i will deal with it later. (maybe that's how it is when your Ni shuts down?) lol, but i just realise, because i read yesterday about it, the area of the solarplexus is associated in chakra theory with willpower. haha, cool. so, maybe it's Se after all. with the LSI-Se there is no energy glow at all, and he doesn't have a strong physical presence either, but when he sat next to me and listened to other people talking, i felt this energy exchange too. haha. it sounds weird.
    Interesting.

Good luck Let us know..

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Haha true, eek... But especially as someone who is Victim, pretty introverted, and not SX dom first... this can be nerve-racking at first! I could only do it if I have talked to them before in a more relaxed setting, and there is a reason to talk to each other...
    Good luck to you too I mean, if you have your eyes on one right now

Well yeah, I feel like I have extra energy around IEI-Ni's. I can't remember losing that energy after a while either

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

can you not feel energy in everyone? i find most people haev dark sucking energies.

i'm not sure what a strong physical presence is.

kids usually have cleaner energy. (until something goes wrong)

i feel energy mostly with people below the solar plexus - more like navel/sacral/whatever.
    Last edited by Satan; 11-01-2015 at 04:58 AM.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

we need a test.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i think i can feel dual vibes quickly/easily although it doesn't necessarily mean more than an awareness of such. i think it happened yesterday with a stranger for me heh.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

That's nice to hear.
    Yeah, that problem of "way more Fe" mostly applies to Ti subtype. Ti subtype can be so stern, man. Like, they almost never smile, haha. I have got one LSI-Ti guy (likely E5) in my film class. His face is close to being totally expressionless haha. He's asked me a question once, and there was a bit of an expression in his face, a slight smile, but sooo subtle hahahah. Yeah, with such people, my Fe would have to be wayyyy stronger, haha! It would not be impossible to do, but as I have said, kind of awkward for me in certain situations.
    You can probably do better than me. I think I actively keep awareness of Fe people around for some people who need Fe to be uhh.. comfortable. Although there's still the complication from people who aren't open to Fe at all. Argh.

Why do people need expressions to ask questions. Can't a question just be a question? I doubt I use Fe most of the time when asking questions. About the only thing I do is moderate my asking of the question. (i'm not completely flat; tend to use light force rather than heavy force for questions etc, but that's partially about not wanting to turn things into a big deal)

The whole energy of introverts vs extroverts etc is such a complicated issue. Some people need something to reduce their energy, some to increase, etc etc. But you have to have everything in alignment. So it's like two parts - the alignment - and the energising.

I think I get the idea that LSI's hate me easily hah.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

it's kind of curious that there are mostly iei's and entj's in here, which both tend to lack strong fe as an undercurrent. iei-fe can be pretty fe, but it's still not the same as the kind of encompassing fe. hell, i don't even know if iei's have stronger fe than me, just more honed

and i wouldn't worry about trying to be "more fe" as over time shit will just shift in the right direction as long as the alignment is right. you don't need to force shit. but eie and ese really need to tone their fe down.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I think I get the idea that LSI's hate me easily hah.
    I don't see why

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    but eie and ese really need to tone their fe down.
    That doesn't really go well as relevant advice in this thread

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I don't see why
    lack of fe

That doesn't really go well as relevant advice in this thread