Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where would I most likely find/run into SEIs-ISFPs?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where would I most likely find/run into SEIs-ISFPs?

I had recently been in contact with a really cool ISFp. I am sure the relation was duality, so now I know I am damn well ENTp!

So, anyway, where the heck do I find more ISFp's like this one?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I cannot help it: where are my damn ISFp's
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    A "real" ENTp would know where to look.
    oh yeah, and where do you suppose an ENTp looks?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The art or comedy based philosophy section of a funky book store?
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    The art or comedy based philosophy section of a funky book store?
    hmmmm
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose this is a really dumb question. duh

anyway, I met this one online, very rare. I suppose as they would say, it is all in the luck of the draw.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, They wouldn't really know either.
    you were just trying to insinuate that I was not an ENTp
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh? I was kidding with you.
    I know
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we chill at home conserving our energy for the night. You have to stalk us.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    we chill at home conserving our energy for the night. You have to stalk us.
    lol =D

hmmm....

1. places of learning:
    bookstores
    museums
    zoos

2. places to move around a lot:
    gym
    beach
    concerts
    and clubbing/partying with our esfj, estp, and istj friends.

but yeah... i've noticed a lot of them are homebodies... so... on the internet! =D

good luck, young man!

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, thanks!

I probably should not have made this thread, I have been "dramatic" lately.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would've found me in da club tonight, on the podium

wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midori id s my friiend

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gardening stores, art museums, concerts, amusement parks, but yeah, they're homebodies so they can be hard to come by. Think where you'd go to experience beauty and/or pleasure and that's where they may be congregating.

Oh--also science museums, home shows where they have new inventions-- anything intriguing like that.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we are the ones simultaneously smiling and stuffing our faces with food - anywhere, doesn't matter
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    we are the ones simultaneously smiling and stuffing our faces with food - anywhere, doesn't matter
    Yup, that's totally my dad!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Yup, that's totally my dad!
    lol, and I was joking

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, and I was joking
    I wasn't! Only a very slight exaggeration. The first words out of his mouth are usually "wanna get some ice cream?" or "we'd like to take you out to dinner" or "what's on the grill?"
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I wasn't! Only a very slight exaggeration. The first words out of his mouth are usually "wanna get some ice cream?" or "we'd like to take you out to dinner" or "what's on the grill?"
    heh - maybe I'll get like that in my old age :-P

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, places I am most likely to be found:

library, bookstore, zoo, walking while looking around with a bemused half-smile on my face, picking flowers, any store that has lots of colorful interesting-looking things, somewhere where there is free food

I would never by choice be:

anywhere loud, overly crowded, formal
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    Hm, places I am most likely to be found:

library, bookstore, zoo, walking while looking around with a bemused half-smile on my face, picking flowers, any store that has lots of colorful interesting-looking things, somewhere where there is free food

I would never by choice be:

anywhere loud, overly crowded, formal
    hmm, okay, thank you.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Go to an art supply store!!!

I was at one the other day, and I think about 80% of all the people there were ISFps. it was like a dream. lol

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcanary View Post
    Go to an art supply store!!!

I was at one the other day, and I think about 80% of all the people there were ISFps. it was like a dream. lol
    Hi pinkcanary!!!!

and ya, I used to work in one of those

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Hi pinkcanary!!!!

and ya, I used to work in one of those
    Hi!!! lol. oh yeahhh, you told me, i remember. =)

i didn't tell you, but i used to work in one too. lol

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yes. Art supply stores are the best. How could I have left them out?? Whenever I'm bored I go to them for inspiration.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, oh wow
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Art supply stores are the shiznit...that and material stores- I love painting and making clothes ^_^

*Disclaimer: Shut up I'm totally still some hybrid beta/alpha*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*takes up art...or maybe just the collection of art products*
    ILE - Ti.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeeees, I think my ILE friend's dual-seeking is resulting in the massive accumulation of knitting supplies, paint, costumes, and quirky antique furniture.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Yeeees, I think my ILE friend's dual-seeking is resulting in the massive accumulation of knitting supplies, paint, costumes, and quirky antique furniture.
    Hahahaha, I do this all the time. No joke. I don't actively seek out my duals there, rather I'll stop into an art supply store and be like "Man, I'm going to start an art project. I need to channel some creative juice." So I'll stock up on necessary supplies...and never do anything with them because I'm made of fail. Like I stopped at this bead store on a hot day to escape the sun for a bit and then decided I was going to make myself a necklace. I bought myself supplies and went home to start trying to make my necklace and even though I had this cool vague idea in my head of what I wanted, it was totally impossible for me to actualize it. Like, for whatever reason I am just totally inept. It's kind of funny, actually. I should have stayed at the bead store so some ISFp could stumble upon my pathetic attempt and take pity on me, lol.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm.. i collect antique furniture too..but i don't think its useless.. its already made. its a chair.

and i dunno.. i see it more like Fe seeking.. i get urges at 3 am to paint, etc. it's quite emo.

by the by, doing something si feels so damn good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, her furniture isn't useless (except for the sofa missing 2 legs and the chair the incontinent dog sleeps on.. haha), she just collects too many objects and never weeds out what she has... I think her clutter is causing her mental distress, but she can't seem to get up the motivation to clear it out.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Well, her furniture isn't useless (except for the sofa missing 2 legs and the chair the incontinent dog sleeps on.. haha), she just collects too many objects and never weeds out what she has... I think her clutter is causing her mental distress, but she can't seem to get up the motivation to clear it out.
    Ugh, again, I do the exact same thing. I'm such a damn packrat
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-female

You guys forgot the sound of tinkling bells and fairy dust which occurs whenever an ISFp steps over the threshhold of an art store, or deigns to touch the earth of a lily whenever their presence shines at a gardening shop. Idiots.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    You guys forgot the sound of tinkling bells and fairy dust which occurs whenever an ISFp steps over the threshhold of an art store, or deigns to touch the earth of a lily whenever their presence shines at a gardening shop. Idiots.
    Seriously, go to beta where your omnigroom waits with arms outstretched to choke you into submission. Someone might actually enjoy your attitude then. The ISFp-ENTp relationship is extremely hard to characterize online, it's as simple as that. Si is nearly impossible to show, and the subtleties of Fe are lost over a telephone wire. So I'd like you to find your priorities, and if the forum or the characterizations of SEIs bother you so much, then maybe you should take a break. I know everything the ENTps say isn't correct, but I let them fantasize, because if and when they meet their dual, the dual will be more special because of the previously latent Si and other subtleties. There is so much out there that affects our lives to worry about, especially at our age. Do you know your college yet? Find that out now if you haven't.

*waits for flame*
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pftt. You're the only SEI in lala land around here.

Creepy-female

Seriously, go to beta where your omnigroom waits with arms outstretched to choke you into submission. Someone might actually enjoy your attitude then. The ISFp-ENTp relationship is extremely hard to characterize online, it's as simple as that. Si is nearly impossible to show, and the subtleties of Fe are lost over a telephone wire. So I'd like you to find your priorities, and if the forum or the characterizations of SEIs bother you so much, then maybe you should take a break. I know everything the ENTps say isn't correct, but I let them fantasize, because if and when they meet their dual, the dual will be more special because of the previously latent Si and other subtleties. There is so much out there that affects our lives to worry about, especially at our age. Do you know your college yet? Find that out now if you haven't.
    Wait, you're saying that I should simply lie down and accept the retard stereotypes? Why? For the fucking peace? Give me a break. The point of Socionics isn't to swallow mindless generalizations. If you can identify with the stereotypes, that's fine. But I can't, so don't tell me to conform just so you and the "fantasizing ENTps" will feel more comfortable.

Personally, I often fantasize about meeting people who don't swallow bullshit. Who have the ability to be fucking honest.

And please don't make assumptions about my college or how I should be spending my time. That simply isn't any of your business.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, you're saying that I should simply lie down and accept the retard stereotypes? Why? For the fucking peace? Give me a break. The point of Socionics isn't to swallow mindless generalizations. If you can identify with the stereotypes, that's fine. But I can't, so don't tell me to conform just so you and the "fantasizing ENTps" will feel more comfortable.
    I might be apathetic to what the ENTps say to an extent, and I don't sit in art stores either, but I don't say anything because THERE ARE SEIs in this thread who like art stores. It is sheerly pointless to whine about it, especially when the consensus is that SEIs sit in art stores and are nice people. Maybe you don't qualify at all with the above requirements, but just make sure your model A fits.
    Personally, I often fantasize about meeting people who don't swallow bullshit. Who have the ability to be fucking honest.
    Then open your mouth renegade, say something. And I don't mean some sort of post dripping with angst and cynicism. That gets you nowhere at all, except maybe it boosts your ego a little, like you just told them off or something, a high five dealie.

And please don't make assumptions about my college or how I should be spending my time. That simply isn't any of your business
    nvm.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And please don't make assumptions about my college or how I should be spending my time. That simply isn't any of your business.
    Wake up to yourself, and get it through your head that SEIs are realists - something which it seems you are not. Take your dramatics over to Beta please, and don't forget your witch hat.

Creepy-female

I might be apathetic to what the ENTps say to an extent, and I don't sit in art stores either, but I don't say anything because THERE ARE SEIs in this thread who like art stores. It is sheerly pointless to whine about it, especially when the consensus is that SEIs sit in art stores and are nice people. Maybe you don't qualify at all with the above requirements, but just make sure your model A fits.
    Who cares? THERE ARE SEIs in this thread who don't go crazy everytime they see an art store. So why shouldn't my opinion be counted with theirs?

Then open your mouth renegade, say something. And I don't mean some sort of post dripping with angst and cynicism. That gets you nowhere at all, except maybe it boosts your ego a little, like you just told them off or something, a high five dealie.
    Because you don't understand the nature of cynicism? It's the way some people express themselves, like it or not. Not all of them tell funny jokes to lighten the atmosphere, blah blah, etc.

Creepy-female

Wake up to yourself, and get it through your head that SEIs are realists - something which it seems you are not. Take your dramatics over to Beta please, and don't forget your witch hat.
    I am glad that you're being honest. I'm glad we can get this out in the open. But that doesn't mean I'm going to modify my behavior to suit anyone's "atmosphere". That's just silly.

And I'm not taking my dramatics anywhere unless Carla comes with me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast