Thread: type the kid in this video

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type the kid in this video

Just ignore the crazy sunburned lady in the first few seconds. I've never seen her before and have no idea who she is, but she was clearly attempting to keep that adorable baby occupied so she wouldn't attack the keyboard. Clearly.

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awwwwww you're son's gonna be a heartbreaker.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    awwwwww you're son's gonna be a heartbreaker.
    He already is. He's had a steady stream of girlfriends (including a couple psycho ones) for the past few years... And he's only 14.

To aid in typing him, I will add this info:

He's very focused on being in charge with his friends. He enjoys seeing himself as a leader, and he's pretty good at it from what I've observed. He's quite motivated by money (as you can see in the video). He's had a thing for weapons for a long time now (guns, knives, sling shots, and any other thing you can imagine). He was *VERY* ADHD until a few years ago, and I think that while he mostly grew out of it, he's still learning to manage some of the symptoms such as lack of motivation, difficulty focusing, and impulsiveness (both of which he addresses in the video without using those terms). Sometimes I have to make him eat. He enjoys going outside and running around the neighborhood with or without his friends, but he does spend a fair amount of time playing video games and watching Netflix. He helps out around the house as requested without too much fuss. In school he's great at reading but has no interest in math. I'm not sure what else to say... I tend to think of him as an extrovert and probably intuitive. Sometimes I lean towards logical for him, but I don't feel super strongly about that.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/