Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The tale of an LSE

I found this quite interesting (talk about Delta!):

http://www.khkgears.co.jp/en/about_k...ory/index.html

I'd like to know your opinion about it.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    I found this quite interesting (talk about Delta!):

http://www.khkgears.co.jp/en/about_k...ory/index.html

I'd like to know your opinion about it.
    What exactly are you asking for. I don't understand what you want me to give an opinion on seeing that this is just a sight about that company.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just did a brief run down the page, but I think it was kinda cool for a company to give it's history and development like that. That sort of helps potential customers or whatever feel like they know the company a little better...kind of like a friend; rather than trying to learn about the company through its advertisements. I'd love to see more of these kinds of "stories" by companies/businesses.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What exactly are you asking for. I don't understand what you want me to give an opinion on seeing that this is just a sight about that company.
    Te dominants are among the most misunderstood types in the socion. From the outside, it seems like they are just interested in making money as they may work tirelessly and do nothing else. LIEs are entrepreneuring (read: adventurous) and are less prone to have a stable life compared to LSEs, so are subject to a different analysis.

For now, I was just wanting to point out that, even if an LSE is pragmatic to the bone, their true desire is to have a meaningful life. They want to build communities and have a lasting effect on the society. Many of us don't realize all the effort it takes to have a smooth running economy, as we take complex products for granted.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, vote LSEs for kings in your country and the economy is going to get really stable.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would vote for an LSE to be king.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Same, DA. Let's vote each other in a true democratic king way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Te dominants are among the most misunderstood types in the socion. From the outside, it seems like they are just interested in making money as they may work tirelessly and do nothing else. LIEs are entrepreneuring (read: adventurous) and are less prone to have a stable life compared to LSEs, so are subject to a different analysis.

For now, I was just wanting to point out that, even if an LSE is pragmatic to the bone, their true desire is to have a meaningful life. They want to build communities and have a lasting effect on the society. Many of us don't realize all the effort it takes to have a smooth running economy, as we take complex products for granted.
    And use people too; like tyrants as Jung very well pointed out.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    No offense

The best leaders are EII.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense

Pffffffffffftttt nooo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Pffffffffffftttt nooo.
    hahaha
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And use people too; like tyrants as Jung very well pointed out.
    Jung was high all the time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Jung was high all the time.
    If he was then he sure was very productive, judging from all the writing he did; maybe everyone should get high
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No offense

What is this, George Washtington vs Abraham Lincoln?
    I always thought Lincoln was a great guy, but not nearly the leader Washington was.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.