Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default l LOVE LSE

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i love Maritsa

(and some LSEs are alright )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

happens

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Somebody please type Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Somebody please type Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    Moustaches and hard sight make me think about ISTJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Hum. Do you think that an LSI would capture an LSE so well?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Do you think that an LSI would capture an LSE so well?
    To type characters is not serious. While analytic method of Sherlock is a T-S method and is not hard for any T-S type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

To type characters is not serious. While analytic method of Sherlock is a T-S method and is not hard for any T-S type.
    I'll have to quote you passages. It's not only the analytical nature that is being captured so well. He captures the nuances., body language, poses etc
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not only the analytical nature that is being captured so well. He captures the nuances., body language, poses etc
    T-S analytic method

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

T-S analytic method
    There you go. ..not explaining things well. Give me time and I'll figure out what you mean.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

not explaining things well
    I've said clearly about T-S type of the author and T-S about the Sherlock's method. Then just have repeated. Try to read additionaly if it's hard to understand on the 1st read. Wish you luck, if your guy is ESTJ indeed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've said clearly about T-S type of the author and T-S about the Sherlock's method. Then just have repeated. Try to read additionaly if it's hard to understand on the 1st read. Wish you luck, if your guy is ESTJ indeed.
    You're fishing for a reaction of course my bf is LSE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where have you said these things and where may I read them?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I say ESFP
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say ESFP
    Why?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Why?
    The writing is character driven. Lots of fine detail that I feel is available to Se
    -

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For some reason this thread is so endearingly adorable, @Maritsa

Sew Cute. You love LSEs and they love you, Mari

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    You love LSEs
    that dude can be any type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

that dude can be any type
    Are you trying to be funny?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I love LSE 😳
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I
    Love
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deleted
    Last edited by Hays; 04-27-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is this a thread?
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    How is this a thread?
    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/thread.html

Scroll to near the top of this page on the left and you can see written 'reply to thread' and that the name of this particular thread is 'I love LSE'.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayden View Post
    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/thread.html

Scroll to near the top of this page on the left and you can see written 'reply to thread' and that the name of this particular thread is 'I love LSE'.
    You learn something everyday.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa

Maybe I'm being a needle in this thread but how do you know for sure it's ESTj's you love ... Why do we all have to hear that you love whatever type you love in such a basic way... I am imagining you're drunk and just dancing around the room happily in love and want to spread this news to all - why not just tell the one you love...or perhaps let us know what it is that you love about this particular type so much.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Maritsa

Maybe I'm being a needle in this thread but how do you know for sure it's ESTj's you love ... Why do we all have to hear that you love whatever type you love in such a basic way... I am imagining you're drunk and just dancing around the room happily in love and want to spread this news to all - why not just tell the one you love...or perhaps let us know what it is that you love about this particular type so much.
    I will take a love declaration for a type over a lot of the other nonsense posted here. Being happily drunk and dancing around the room happily in love and drunk-posting (or sober-posting, who cares) happy things on a forum seems pretty benign to me (personally, I find it adorable). Good for her. There surely is worse.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa

Because they provide for their families
    Take up a giant load of work
    Hardly complain about their physical ailments
    Plan for relaxing and fun thing
    Clean dress nice
    Say I love you several times back at you babe
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because they provide for their families
    Take up a giant load of work
    Hardly complain about their physical ailments
    Plan for relaxing and fun thing
    Clean dress nice
    Say I love you several times back at you babe
    I don't think there is anything wrong with that, actually.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People be smokin that crack, yo.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa has been wonderful via pm. Thanks @Maritsa.

Also thanks to whoever it may concern who dealt with Yen.

Good thread for typing purposes though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I love a great LSE because he can recognize me a mile away as his dual and won't need me to approach them to start a friendship. They can come right up to me and ask me out for tea/coffee.
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met two LSEs two weeks ago, we get along well, but one is loud and can be rather obnoxious or douche at times while the other is really cool all around. So I guess it depends.
    The gardener is but a dream of the garden.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I've met two LSEs two weeks ago, we get along well, but one is loud and can be rather obnoxious or douche at times while the other is really cool all around. So I guess it depends.
    Was the loud one drunk?
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was the loud one drunk?
    No .

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    No .
    I agree, LSEs don't have to be drunk to be loud and obnoxious. I mean, just take a look at an ape like Bruce Springsteen ...

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I agree, LSEs don't have to be drunk to be loud and obnoxious. I mean, just take a look at an ape like Bruce Springsteen ...

I don't know Bruce Springsteen, but the one I'm talking about takes delight in making people feel uncomfortable and he does it in such a way as to involve everyone around. Compared to the other LSE which knows how to joke with people and push them more constructively and mindfully. LSEs can be very good caregivers.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?

Are you trying to find one? ...what a stupid question

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    What?

Are you trying to find one? ...what a stupid question
    No lol

I have @leckysupport
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've met drunk LSE. They are just more romantic, protective obliging, to a stranger like me charming, he knows how to give up a seething to a lady, very proper and respectful (EII love a man who knows a gentlemanly way of courting). "This beautiful flower is going to sit here!"

I didn't blush
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-02-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast