Thread: Evil INTjs

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Evil INTjs

When people think of LIIs, they don't think of them as being evil. I beg to differ. Post some LII characters who by virtue of some vice or character flaw, committed unspeakable evil.

Antonio Salieri (F. Murray Abraham may be LII too).

Supervised Mozart (IEE) to his death. I think an often encountered flaw in unhealthy dominants is jealousy of others' accomplishments and ego-centrism.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I think an often encountered flaw in unhealthy dominants is jealousy of others' accomplishments
    Really? Ego-centrism seems right but I don't know many that have jealousy issues.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Creepy-male

I've always pictured the archetypal "evil mastermind" stock character as being LII or LIE. Lex Luthor for example seems LIE, but the typical evil genius which has an entire evil organization and an evil master plan / plot (Ti) to seize power seems to be LII. Usually their plot is based off of some critical pieces coming together (Ne) which the protagonist exploits in order to disrupt their plan. Which almost always works because they have a rigid and inflexible plan (Ixxj temparment). They are usually ridiculous well mannered in a fake kind of way (Fi-role) and don't involve themselves with mundane details (Se-PoLR), they usually have henchmen to do that. See the typical James Bond movie characters.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maximilien Robespierre

I think the danger with LIIs is our capacity to become hyper-logical, shut out all emotion, and execute our plans for what we consider good with heartless severity. Combine that with a willingness to rethink even the most sacred of ideas, and a Vulnerable Se that doesn't know how much force to use to achieve its goals and when pressed may use far too much, and you get a grimly merciless Machiavellian strategist who uses extreme measures against those who oppose him, and who bows to no authority or morality but his own.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Albert Speer, probably. Although I don't think he was so much "evil" as much as he was misguided and a pushover
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-male

Brain is not evil. Brain is a hero.

Get out of my Quadra

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Brain is not evil. Brain is a hero.

Get out of my Quadra
    *rubs hands together*

he's my hero too, bwahahahaha

ILE

Creepy-male

They're Arthur, they're Arthur and Ms Blaze Blaze Blaze Blaze~

EDIT

Actually, that's rather a stroke of good luck... I think you'd a much better Brain than I am

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you pondering what i'm pondering?

ILE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    are you pondering what i'm pondering?
    Whether bloedworst would taste good with cream?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Whether bloedworst would taste good with cream?
    yes! and further, whether full on bloedworst and cream would drive us toward world domination!

ILE

Creepy-male

Intriguing. Does this scheme involve subjugation through deliciousness?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly watson. you've read my mind!

ILE

Creepy-male

Or perhaps you've read mine!

Delivious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When people think of LIIs, they don't think of them as being evil. I beg to differ. Post some LII characters who by virtue of some vice or character flaw, committed unspeakable evil.

Supervised Mozart (IEE) to his death. I think an often encountered flaw in unhealthy dominants is jealousy of others' accomplishments and ego-centrism.
    and that is my shadow. LII can be very open-minded and simultaneously closed hearted. If I could find reconciliation I'd be a better person.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if some of these types are objectively LIEs or maybe even EIIs; I've noticed that there is some sort of spectrum/range into which each type can be placed. Therefore, in one person's subjective typing system a person can be LII, yet fairly similar although different types in someone else's - e.g., EII or ILE.

It might even have to do with subtypes.

For instance:

An Fe-ESE might be perceived as "EIE" by some LIIs (those who place greater emphasis on Si), or an Si-ESE as an "SEI" by others, depending on their subtype. I think if one were to put the pieces together, there would be an overall framework into which every type can be placed that is consistent with this notion of a range of subtypes and their resulting relations; the nature of socionics could even be so strange that to one LII an "SEI" is objectively an IEI (their dual is SLE), yet there is still some objective overarching mathematical scheme to explain human behaviour that fits reasonably well with Model A.

On top of this, there are probably other key information elements which are hidden within the individual IMs. (E.g., consider an extremely warm, caring E2 ESE versus an outgoing, friendly E7 ESE.)
    Last edited by jason_m; 08-10-2010 at 05:40 PM.

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jason_m, I can see what you are saying, in sum, basically extroverted introverts and introverted extroverts resemble activity and look-a-like. The deciding factor is hidden agenda.

Perhaps a LII mistaking a SEI for a ESE is due to the fact that an LII would amp up a SEI and thus they would be more extroverted and outgoing and vice versa. Of course this only lasts for so long before both partners burn out.

Another consideration is the level of security. How to tell is simple. When the situation calls for people to be outgoing and a LII starts having fun, this means they are secure, but if they backoff and get tight lipped, they are feeling insecure. When the situation calls for people to be quiet and reserved and ESE simmer down and speak reflectively, this means they are secure, but if they start blabbering on about gossip, then they are insecure.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Filatova types both as LSI.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Antonio Salieri (F. Murray Abraham may be LII too) supervised Mozart (IEE) to his death.
    Of course, it's plausible that he was envious of Mozart due to his amazing talent, but he actually was a very good composer himself and had a excellent reputation. There are no real evidences that they were rivals as seen in the film 'Amadeus'. They even worked together in some cases. It's true that there were rumours which said he had poisoned Mozart (that was quite bad for his reputation) and Salieri also said he killed Mozart, but he was very old by then and probably confused.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer