Si - Hedonism.
    Ni - Escapism.
    Ti - Intolerance.
    Fi - Indulgence.
    Se - Intrusiveness.
    Ne - Indecisiveness.
    Te - Emotional autism.
    Fe - Irrationality.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Si - Hedonism.
    Ni - Escapism.
    Ti - Intolerance.
    Fi - Indulgence.
    Se - Intrusiveness.
    Ne - Indecisiveness.
    Te - Emotional autism.
    Fe - Irrationality.
    The general drift of the list seems ok.

But I'm not certain about the Ne indecisiveness - isn't that at least equally Ni-ish?
    Also I think of Fe as "intrusive", especially after having to deal irl with certain ESFjs.

Also, isn't "emotional autism" equally Ti-ish as Te-ish?
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Creepy-male

Ne - Floatitude
    Te - Tactlessness

I'd suggest these then.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is Fi indulgence? I would say maybe something like Jealousy.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Cyclops

They aren't too bad I suppose. I think Gul is right, Te as tactlessness is a bit more apt.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HUHUHUHUUHUHUHUH
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Se - Lust/Greed
    Si - Gluttony/Sloth
    Fi - Wrath (Dante described vengeance as "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite".)
    Fe - Envy (characterized by an insatiable desire)

Pride, "the mother of all sins", is none, in principle common to us all.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

functional vices varying depending on one's quadra values, hm

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess that the words you'd use would be different depending on who was writing them. For instance, what's "intrusive" to an INTj might not be intrusive to an INFp, etc. I certainly don't see Se as intrusive. I see it as brilliant perfection. No, seriously.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    IMO this is bad description

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I would guess that the words you'd use would be different depending on who was writing them. For instance, what's "intrusive" to an INTj might not be intrusive to an INFp, etc. I certainly don't see Se as intrusive. I see it as brilliant perfection. No, seriously.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. And that I'm naturally resistant to aligning anything from Socionics with those spiritual-like comparisons.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Se - Lust/Greed
    Si - Gluttony/Sloth
    Fi - Wrath (Dante described vengeance as "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite".)

All sins seem to be S and F.

I think this is why NTs like SF, it's kinda of like Paradise lost, for Eve sinned first due to temptation, but Adam sinned knowing it was wrong because he was bound by love.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo any phrasing of the elements as vices should be done from the perspective of quadras that devalue that element - with some reviewing to catch, say, a Gamma mistaking for . In quadras that value the element, any reference to the element as a vice is really referring to something else entirely - i.e. sometimes kindred types will insult each other's base functions when they really mean the creative function - unless perhaps the person is trying to be objective without really disliking the weakness.

This may result, of course, in every Xe getting the label "intrusiveness" and every Xi getting the label "passiveness"...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From an LII's point of view:

Ti: superiority
    Ne: Coolanzonality
    Fi: Mediocrity
    Se: PoLRity
    Fe: Duality
    Si: Inferiority
    Te: Productivity
    Ni: Predictability
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    My turn:
    Si - Introverted Sensing.
    Ni - Introverted Intuition.
    Ti - Introverted Thinking.
    Fi - Introverted Feeling.
    Se - Extroverted Sensing.
    Ne - Extroverted intuition.
    Te - Extroverted Thinking.
    Fe - Extroverted Feeling.
    + 10

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Ne - Floatitude

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    Ne: Coolanzonality
    *retypes*

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Si: Throat fuck spittle after the wife talks back to the husband. They're Canadian.
    Se: 3 Fists and oil lube for grease in a car mechanic's garage while Miley Cyrus' "Nobody's Perfect" is playing on the radio. They then actually try to surgically transplant Wombs in the man's bloody anuses. The men all have misdemanors and the top has a felonly. He actually killed somebody, so his pits smell delicious.
    Ni: Reverse cowgirl. They're both 5 years old. And they GID. (Gender Identity Disorder)
    Ne: Smacking a redhead in the face with a treebark, and making her say 'Volarshaka' while spinning backwards while she has 3 man dicks in her throat. They are so rough with her she dies and it's a huge sensational story on TV. Much to everybody's horror, Hitta actually defends the men who did this to her, while Maria and Vero chase him with a cartoony cannonball in the background.
    Te: Shithole pounding in the woods with 5 hairy muscular gay men. Woof! This can't be my weakness.
    Ti: Donkey punching, ass licking, arm pit sniffing, jockstrap licking frat boys. And also a dog. They don't do anything to do the dog though, it just adds a touch more of homoeroticism.
    Fi: Pure vanilla ice cream clear celibacy. A crystal ball of purity. In the middle though you see a spec of shit caked on the glass that's been there since 1865, and you can't rub it off. It smells really funky, and also like wine-y grandma pussy, like those old fancy perfume bottles at antique stores.
    Fe: A dragon with volcanos on his face. The volcanos explode gum. Yes, gum not cum. It also smells like Hustler mags from the 80s'. But also on every other Friday they also spew cum. They gargle piss and breathe Metallic Fire that freezes, shatters your heart- and makes you see what you are most afraid of for a split second, before making it corporeal and eating your brains.

You will all die. Get over it.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Si: Throat fuck spittle after the wife talks back to the husband. They're Canadian.
    Se: 3 Fists and oil lube for grease in a car mechanic's garage while Miley Cyrus' "Nobody's Perfect" is playing on the radio. They then actually try to surgically transplant Wombs in the man's bloody anuses. The men all have misdemanors and the top has a felonly. He actually killed somebody, so his pits smell delicious.
    Ni: Reverse cowgirl. They're both 5 years old. And they GID. (Gender Identity Disorder)
    Ne: Smacking a redhead in the face with a treebark, and making her say 'Volarshaka' while spinning backwards while she has 3 man dicks in her throat. They are so rough with her she dies and it's a huge sensational story on TV. Much to everybody's horror, Hitta actually defends the men who did this to her, while Maria and Vero chase him with a cartoony cannonball in the background.
    Te: Shithole pounding in the woods with 5 hairy muscular gay men. Woof! This can't be my weakness.
    Ti: Donkey punching, ass licking, arm pit sniffing, jockstrap licking frat boys. And also a dog. They don't do anything to do the dog though, it just adds a touch more of homoeroticism.
    Fi: Pure vanilla ice cream clear celibacy. A crystal ball of purity. In the middle though you see a spec of shit caked on the glass that's been there since 1865, and you can't rub it off. It smells really funky, and also like wine-y grandma pussy, like those old fancy perfume bottles at antique stores.
    Fe: A dragon with volcanos on his face. The volcanos explode gum. Yes, gum not cum. It also smells like Hustler mags from the 80s'. But also on every other Friday they also spew cum. They gargle piss and breathe Metallic Fire that freezes, shatters your heart- and makes you see what you are most afraid of for a split second, before making it corporeal and eating your brains.

There is no wrong or right way to do things. Everyone has a reason for their actions. I try not to judge.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why Nis can't do Ne. or why Nis shouldn't try Ne.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I can't even read that.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    *retypes*
    I just realized... what kind of extrovert is chillaxed?

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Why is intuition in Ne not capitalized and in Ni is?
    Ne is special. It gets the only all-lowercase word.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe: Love.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Se - Lust/Greed
    Si - Gluttony/Sloth

I would actually switch Fi and Fe, as envy deals with the relationship between subject and object (Fi) whereas wrath deals more with an emotional efficacy.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I just realized... what kind of extrovert is chillaxed?
    The one constantly in their ever-spinning head.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request