Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey IEIs...

Could I be your identical?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am beginning to think that being a 3 explains really everything that is "extroverted" about me.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I think you could be. I think sometimes online, Fe-creative can come across as Fe-leading and the way you describe yourself in groups makes me thinking you're NiFe>FeNi. You're not ESE! (And I've never believed you to be ILE.) so.... could be. I don't know if I've ever met an IEI enneagram 3. But of course that doesn't mean they don't exist.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...I've been thinking about it today and, honestly, it almost seems too obvious that IEI should be my type. I mean, I'm an NF before all else, and I've always identified with being Irrational. The only thing that doesn't "work" is Introversion, which, really, if I'm honest, I am Introverted socially. I can be very engaging and energetic when I want to be, and if I'm in the right mood, but really it's not my default state; mostly I'm pretty reclusive. Also, although I do clearly need Ti, it's also something I'm confident in on various levels, whereas with Se, well, I can provide it in spurts, but really if I'm honest, having an Se dominant around, someone who is that decisive and switched on, would be a huge trigger for me. Also Te tends to be the function where, despite having many related areas of confidence, I have the most fatal lapses. This would also potentially explain why people like strrrng think I have too much Si focus for an EIE.

And, well, it doesn't really have a whole lot of bearing, but when I firsted took an MBTI test, I was INFP, and it is my most common result on tests of any kind; Socionics, Kiersey, or MBTI.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I have come to believe from hanging out with strrrng that he is my identical. He would probably never think so, at least immediately, because we have a particular dynamic, and we do differ noticeably in key areas, but our interactions basically reek of IP-IP, and we share so much in common in terms of our history, personal inclinations, modes of perception, opinions of people, and so on forever, that it really does make sense that we would be identicals; quite frankly I've never met someone with whom I have so much in common, both personally and on a very integral perceptual level.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this all sounds like it makes perfect sense. I mean, we all need to realize (myself included) that 16 types really isn't that many and that within every type there's plenty of variation, which is what makes life interesting and why not every dual pair will be good together or end up together. But anyway, I'd be happy to call you my identical. (plus you remind me of my IEI brother)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Pics pleeaaase...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, the idea of being IEI makes me feel less...guilty for some of the things I am not so proud of about myself. Not that I don't still want to change and grow, but I dunno, it "fits" better this way, seems more properly contextualized.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, you need to stop being ridiculous and just sit down and figure out your got dang type.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Listen, you need to stop being ridiculous and just sit down and figure out your got dang type.
    he just did, Joe!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    he just did, Joe!
    lol I guess that's what I get for only reading the 1st post but in my defense he does change it a lot.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    lol I guess that's what I get for only reading the 1st post but in my defense he does change it a lot.
    yeah... some people are harder to figure out than others.

now you and I, we know we're duals. there can be no questioning of our types. :wink:
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Really? Pics pleeaaase...
    maybe... let me see if I can find a good one. I meant not so much how you look than the type of responses you often give.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-female

(8:39:11 PM) lavendarnlemons what are the odds he reverts to beta NF in two weeks
    (8:39:13 PM) lavendarnlemons i'm taking bets

"Gilly has conceded ENTp"?

ahahah
    hahah
    ahahaha
    ahahahhahah
    ahhah
    haha
    ha
    hha
    ha

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Also I have come to believe from hanging out with strrrng that he is my identical. He would probably never think so, at least immediately, because we have a particular dynamic, and we do differ noticeably in key areas, but our interactions basically reek of IP-IP, and we share so much in common in terms of our history, personal inclinations, modes of perception, opinions of people, and so on forever, that it really does make sense that we would be identicals; quite frankly I've never met someone with whom I have so much in common, both personally and on a very integral perceptual level.
    so you're saying that you're gay

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Merky!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, the idea of being IEI makes me feel less...guilty for some of the things I am not so proud of about myself. Not that I don't still want to change and grow, but I dunno, it "fits" better this way, seems more properly contextualized.
    Guilt is a curable condition in all types.

If you are at all serious about changing yourself, I recommend you de-virus your mind.
    Nonviolent Communication seams to be one of the most effective ways I found so far.
    You will understand then that at each point in your life you did the best that you could for that point with the informations that you had. You've grown and learned more and now you see how things could have been done better BUT you still did the best you could given the THEN conditions. No need to feel guilty. Feel empathy for that past you.
    Guilt is the mechanism the society uses to control you, to rob you of your responsibility. And if you reach a point where you are so brainwashed that you think others know better what's best for you, society wins and you die (whatever it is alive in you ceases to be or enters in a deep coma).
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd believe it. Some of the things you post on here remind me of how I think to some degree. Maybe not so much "how" I think but the "kinds" of thinking I do, perhaps? Like they would fall under a similar category.

I generally think I act really extroverted once I'm comfortable in a given situation, lots of Fe and all that jazz, but I'm fundamentally an introverted person, which I interpret as more attached to my interior world than to the exterior one. I "come out" of an interior world to interact with people; I don't "go in" to an interior world to make decisions, speculate on something, etc. Perhaps that's true of you as well. (disclaimer: this may or may not be a good definition of introversion/extroversion, just what works in my head). Also, you're a performer too, right? Spending time with actors makes you more extroverted by force, I think.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    Guilt is a curable condition in all types.

If you are at all serious about changing yourself, I recommend you de-virus your mind.
    Nonviolent Communication seams to be one of the most effective ways I found so far.
    You will understand then that at each point in your life you did the best that you could for that point with the informations that you had. You've grown and learned more and now you see how things could have been done better BUT you still did the best you could given the THEN conditions. No need to feel guilty. Feel empathy for that past you.
    Guilt is the mechanism the society uses to control you, to rob you of your responsibility. And if you reach a point where you are so brainwashed that you think others know better what's best for you, society wins and you die (whatever it is alive in you ceases to be or enters in a deep coma).
    Yeah I tried all that Buddhist bullshit for about a year, found inner peace, meditated for hours every day, did yoga, ate right, blah blah blah...it was ok. Mostly it was fancy repression in a bonnet, but as far as methods of repression go, it was ok.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Gayer than you, that's for sure.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I tried all that Buddhist bullshit for about a year, found inner peace, meditated for hours every day, did yoga, ate right, blah blah blah...it was ok. Mostly it was fancy repression in a bonnet, but as far as methods of repression go, it was ok.
    I wasn't referring to Buddhism.
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    I wasn't referring to Buddhism.
    I know, but it's all the same, just people forcing themselves to act a certain way instead of being who they are. The rest is just stuff I do naturally; understanding the course of my actions and coming to terms with them, etc.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, but it's all the same, just people forcing themselves to act a certain way instead of being who they are. The rest is just stuff I do naturally; understanding the course of my actions and coming to terms with them, etc.
    NVC agues that it is more natural to give, to live in a way that enriches life.
    There is adaptation to NVC, there is a period where you learn the view, where you acquire the literacy but I don't see this as forcing yourself to be something you are not. I view it as the supplementary stress necessary to drive, maybe at first creating a lot of discomfort but quickly becoming invisible, allowing you to move and explore without consciously doing every move, pressing the clutch, shifting the gears, signaling, etc.
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love