Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yes. this will soon be proven with science.

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is a purpose and benefit to be a half. .. it allows us to specialize and divide labor... if we where two halves we wouldn't reach out as far

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are twin flame relations between duality of same or different socionics domains? (Domain theory)

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think super ego is just as "magical"

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why must duality be man and woman. .. what does reproduction have to do with personalit dichotomy?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Slava, shut up.

Maybe. The repelling/attracting cycle of twin flames sounds a lot like Gulenko's description of duality being the synthesis of opposites:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...rian-Socionics

V.G. This is it, relations between duals are dialectic, they both love and hate each other. This is unavoidable. Dual relations are synthesis of the opposites. This struggle is unavoidable.
    Is there any way to get rid of these painful contradictions between duals, in principle?
    Audience: Um, may be, perhaps, likely not ...
    V.G. In principle it's impossible. It's possible to smooth them out, by correct distribution of roles in dual pair for example, but it's impossible to remove them. This, precisely, is life; these contradictions give dual relations a special tint, without it they would have been boring. Periodically contradictions arise, they get resolved, come up, get resolved, come up, get resolved again - this is dialectical contradictory synthesis. Considering that this is the union and the struggle of the opposites, duals often come together over conflict. At first, they fight one another, raise scandals, sort out relations, then suddenly they feel a pull towards each other. This is how it happens, such is nature.
    http://www.carmacoaching.nl/english/twin_flames.php

“Living with our Twin Soul can truly be likened to a devoted divine dance on thorny roses” ~ Annette Duveroth
    Twin Flame love involves (everlasting) attracting and repelling. We all are connected to the moon by telepathy. Despite not being a planet, it does affect you. It controls and regulates the processes of attracting en repelling. It’s like the symbol of Yin and Yang; Yin symbolises attracting and Yang repelling, like day and night, man and woman, positive and negative. The process of attracting and repelling strengthens your being Twin Flames.

Like Yin and Yang, attracting and repelling will always remain in existence, you can’t change a character. The process of transformation is much deeper than we can possibly imagine. It has nothing to do with changing your ‘personality’ (which is formed from age 3 onward). In truth it is about seeking a state of being healed from within. It is the road to Self Love and self-respect at a very high level.

Twin Flames can be put to the test by any conflict. But in the end, the magnetic attraction will be so strong that all obstacles will be overcome.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who thinks this dude is some sort of ESE?

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's hilarious. I'm esi and totally believed in that theory until it fucked me in the ass. Now I believe in duality and I'm totally expecting the same result.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are assholes of every type. And there's a lot more to compatibility than just Socionics.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    lol, Hercules slew the hydra. His dad is afraid of a cheap knock-off.