Thread: @LIIs Ti and/or not and 'distance'

Post @LIIs Ti and/or not and 'distance'

So this has been getting a little confusing. A lot of people have been saying that Ti is largely about distance, then on the other hand others say it is not and kind of string it with other things namely Te. So under what function is distance measured and used, or is it more than one function. I was going to post this in the alpha quadra thread, as I largely glean information from LIIs the most, but I figured I'd give it a shot instead. I've also heard Si being it.

SO for my more 'learn-ed' explorers, we can attribute it to the largely successful "number" system!

0 - a dot
    1 - a line
    2 - a plane
    3 - a polygon

So it seems like under this, 1, or Te is the most "logical"? solution. But it seems like this is not a geometric thing, oddly enough. Im starting to feel like space is part of everything, so seeing it in any function is not that weird. Well usually... And Ni is the intuition of time, but dimensionality 4 deals with time? in any function. Idk, a lot of this seems to have no practical application because its so fucking hard to figure out and apply to everyday situations. Then I get confused
    What are your justifications?
    This is getting annyogin and confusing
    are really really juicey pear!

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A lot of people have not been saying that. Those definitions are embarrassingly awful and have no meat or substance to them. Ni equals a rich, unique, highly detailed imagination (call it an inner world, mental landscape, what have you). Ti-lead equals hard-headed data collection. Ti-leads have a cognition for using data to get at the most fundamental truths (axioms) and then building knowledge from the ground up. So Ti is the ultimate in the linear, logical, clear-headed scientific approach. Te-lead equals black and white...."oughts" and "shoulds"....Te-leads have a cognition for imposing their oughts and shoulds onto the environment for the purposes of order, control, management. That's Ni, Ti, and Te in a nutshell.

My justification is Jung. Socionics uses Jung's functions so why wouldn't it be Jung...only a moron would not take into account Jung's definition of each function...socionics adds model A and type relations but socionics doesn't change the fundamental nature of each function as fleshed out by Jung. Gulenko already proved this. Any self-proclaimed socionist denying Jung is automatically a heretic/loon in socionics. No serious socionist denies Jung unless they want a smack. I cracked a group of anti-Jungians in a debate here last year.

"It incorporates Carl Jung's work on Psychological Types with Antoni Kępiński's theory of information metabolism. Socionics is a modification of Jung's personality type theory that uses eight psychic functions, in contrast to Jung's model, which used only four. These functions are supposed to process information at varying levels of competency and interact with the corresponding function in other individuals, giving rise to predictable reactions and impressions—a theory of intertype relations.[1][2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics

Gulenko considers himself an analytical psychologist and a disciple of Carl Gustav Jung. In his work he has sought to bring clarity to Jung's assertions and to show how socionics can justify them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Gulenko

There are only 4 pairs of Jungian dichotomies splitting mankind into 16 types. All socionic schools apply them both in theoretical works and in practice, e.g. type diagnostics.

Most applicable in socionics are 6 groups based on Jungian dimensions (temperaments, attitudes towards certain activities, perception, communicability, stimuli, argumentation),

http://www.socioniko.net/en/articles/gulenko-mbti.html
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-22-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plasmatorpedo1043 View Post
    So this has been getting a little confusing. A lot of people have been saying that Ti is largely about distance, then on the other hand others say it is not and kind of string it with other things namely Te. So under what function is distance measured and used, or is it more than one function. I was going to post this in the alpha quadra thread, as I largely glean information from LIIs the most, but I figured I'd give it a shot instead. I've also heard Si being it.

SO for my more 'learn-ed' explorers, we can attribute it to the largely successful "number" system!

0 - a dot
    1 - a line
    2 - a plane
    3 - a polygon

So it seems like under this, 1, or Te is the most "logical"? solution. But it seems like this is not a geometric thing, oddly enough. Im starting to feel like space is part of everything, so seeing it in any function is not that weird. Well usually... And Ni is the intuition of time, but dimensionality 4 deals with time? in any function. Idk, a lot of this seems to have no practical application because its so fucking hard to figure out and apply to everyday situations. Then I get confused
    where the fuck did u get distance from? Ti is about reductive thinking, Te more inductive, thats pretty much it. your whole theory stinks

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There's a thread currently at Typologycentral, "What would the world be like without religion?" Now that's a good question for an IEI or ILI...with their highly detailed, unique imaginations/mental landscape they could articulate a highly stylized 3 dimensional portrait of what the world be like without religion. It'll have differences in qualia due to different creative functions, but in a nutshell, that's the type of question Ni-dom cognition would be best suited to answer. Intuition of time as the definition of Ni is flat out horrid and makes no sense whatsoever. It shows an out-of-touchness with reality. I conducted a successful scientific project involving over 2500+ examples and always kept socionics in mind. I know all the different types and subtypes of people out there in the world like the back of my hand and right down to the slightest features of cognition...so much so that I was able to easily expand into socionics. I can tell you that there is no group , no type of individuals for whom you can reasonably infer an "intuition of time" or "intuition of distance" as a core processor/feature of cognition. It's just some made up hokey-pokey that belongs in the pantheon of socionics sci-fi. If you're going to call it "intuition of time", just name it something else and start a different typology so as to avoid confusion with Ni and for people who want to learn socionics. It's important to get the right information out there so new members can make informed decisions about their types. Period.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plasmatorpedo1043 View Post

0 - a dot
    1 - a line
    2 - a plane
    3 - a polygon

Let's try to make the question more precise first.

IM elements (or aspects) are categories of information, or types of questions we can ask about the world. The most basic kind of question we can ask about distance is "How far away is X?" That seems like a Te question - it's specific factual information about the world. If you're judging distance using direct sensory perception then Sensing will also be implicated.

The reason distance was (metaphorically) used to refer to Ti (by Augusta and probably other Soviet socionists which is what you're probably referring to) is that it's an example of an objective relationship between things, and Augusta defined introversion as relationships between things. This is a bit subject to dispute, though.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The bottom line is real socionics uses Jung's definitions of the functions. Ni as intuition of time or Ti as intuition of distance came over on the boat from fake socionics. Some....let's call them traitors/turncoats or just shills....wanted to assimilate/conform the 16types discussions about functions into the definitions being used by the anti-Jungian, anti-VI, anti-Reinin fake "socionists" over at Bullshit socionics society and elsewhere...
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-29-2019 at 08:06 PM.

TIM
    Nortaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc - Fake and Real registered passports, ids, ielts certificates for sale

w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc - second Chance In Life with our company, protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. Youre going to finally make your dream a reality. Let European Union help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available. We are an association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files. Apply for real registered Passport, Visa, Driving License, national ID cards, marriage certificates, diplomas for sell Guaranteed scannable passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, birth certificates service available. The tourist(travel), student and bEuropean Unioniness(working) visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We European Unione high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. Our team are unique producer of real quality false and Real registered documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:European UnionA, AEuropean Uniontralia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite: w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc Keywords: ----------------------------- registered passport registered passport expediter registered passport uk registered passport courier service registered passport office registered passport expediting company registered passport courier registered passport agents in jodhpur registered passport agents in delhi registered passport service registered rent agreement passport download online register passport application registered with a passport passport application registered online passport application registered mail passport application registered post buy registered passport buy registered passports visas id cards buy real registered passport buy registered us passport buy real registered passport online buy registered passport online buy registered passports buy registered passports online buy real registered passports apply citizenship documents citizenship application documents citizenship application documents checklist citizenship application documents canada citizenship application documents uk citizenship application documents australia citizenship application documents return citizenship application documents attach apply australian citizenship documents apply for citizenship australia documents apply for british citizenship documents australian citizenship application documents checklist us citizenship application documents checklist british citizenship application documents checking apply for citizenship documents apply for australian citizenship documents apply for canadian citizenship documents citizenship application gather documents citizenship application identification documents citizenship application documents needed applying for british citizenship documents needed british citizenship application documents needed singapore citizenship application documents needed citizenship application documents required singapore citizenship application documents required canadian citizenship application documents required applying for irish citizenship documents required british citizenship application documents required australian citizenship application documents required citizenship application supporting documents citizenship application send documents documents to apply citizenship citizenship application upload documents apply us citizenship documents needed already registered passport what is a registered passport registered traveller passport change registered traveller uk passport change passport change registered rpo passport canada registered mail registered traveller passport number change japanese passport registered domicile japan passport registered domicile database registered passport registered domicile passport non registered equine passport e passport registered traveller registered fake passport registered for passport registered studios for passport registered rent agreement for passport registered rent agreement for passport sample passport for registered sex offender passport for register citizen registered rpo change in passport registered domicile japanese passport registered domicile in japan passport registered domicile japanese passport meaning send passport registered mail canadian passport registered mail australian passport registered mail canada post registered mail passport registered traveller uk new passport passport not registered registered passport online buy registered passport online change registered passport office registered sex offender passport registered copy of passport buy real registered passport online registered traveller change of passport registered traveller passport renewal change registered rpo passport passport renewal registered mail registered passport expediting service is your passport registered to an address registered traveller passport update buy registered us passport buy registered passports visas id cards To get additional information and make the order, please visit our webite: w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc w w w. fakepassportsgo.cc