Thread: Sx/sp and objectification

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sx/sp and objectification

Is there a tendency of people to naturally/automatically objectify or hypersexualize SX/SP? I've recently started to notice that and I don't know whether it's an instinctual thing. Any thoughts?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    Is there a tendency of people to naturally/automatically objectify or hypersexualize SX/SP?
    Not that I have noticed

Sexualization and objectification are quite different, afaik.

TIM
    FLVE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is a noticeable group of enneagrammers who want to be sx first and are biased towards sx, maybe even glorify sx a bit, but I haven’t noticed sexualization or objectification of sx/sp in specific. If you’re talking about the people who are sx/sp and not the idea of the stack itself then there are a decent amount of sx/sp celebs for instance, but I’m not sure if they garner more attention or glory than people and celebs of other stackings.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ime yes. Its sexualization, I always thought it was due the main nature of men sexuality. But yeah, when I was a teen I was very disgusted by the constant sexualization of my person by random strangers (and they doing unapropriate stuff). But after coming to the internet and getting the same (without any kind of effort/intention from my side, and being told that apparently I was presenting myself as kinda sexual (?!) and making them feel horny, I think it could be probably something related to my stack... or just product of their own urgency and imagination.
    Last edited by Hope; 12-15-2018 at 01:51 PM.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the male/animus aspect of sexuality has a tendency towards objectification regardless of instinct. Not so much the feminine though.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I think the male/animus aspect of sexuality has a tendency towards objectification regardless of instinct. Not so much the feminine though.
    True. But that has happened to me with females too. Irl and on the web. But mb is not just instincts but also socio or etypes.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    True. But that has happened to me with females too. Irl and on the web. But mb is not just instincts but also socio or etypes.
    Could you please expand more on this?

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Exactly. I thought it was a curse too when I was a teen and have to go walking everywhere and jerks touched me physically or approached me to say nasty shit randomly (I didn't live in a good neighborhood either). There was this dude that whenever I was walking outside my house he appeared randomly trying talk to me, despite me saying to him I wasn't interested in going out with him and literally running from him and yelling at him a bunch of times to go and leave me alone. He also used to stand outside my house and stare. I yell at him and threatening him to call the police beach time. He stopped when he got a girl pregnant. After some time I saw him walking actually avoiding my sight with his baby in arms and the girl at her side. He was Intuitive. Reminded me kinda Billy Corgan with hair. I didn't wanted to talk to him because he was a total stranger and I was not interested in getting bf or anything similar so I always said no. I never knew his name neither where he lived. He was mb not even dangerous, mb he was just dumb and horny. But one never knows. He freaked me out, still, obviously.

I've been always pretty limiting, limited and strictly formal in my interactions with most ppl and strangers, so I don't think their reactions towards me is related to something I do, or the way I speak (since I barely speak to them). I don't even look at ppl's face fixedly or anything. So I don't think I do something like for random strangers sexualizing me. I think as I said, they find me somehow good to fit in the role they want me to play in their lives. Mb its even because I express my self too little (I'm also 9) so its easy for them to depersonalize me and romance about the idea of me with them. I think is related to their inner plot and me being sx/sp who gives them subconsciously the idea of mating. I've noticed that as stronger their inner plot is, the harder they pursue after me. This is especially notorious in 4DNi types ime.

I've a lot of stories. But I don't want to detail most of them. I became harshly rejecting most romantic/sex approaches of males over the time. Being cutting and almost cruel and mocking, because I never got why a lot of ppl thought they had the right of making romantic/sexual advances on me or even turning totally different situations (business, schoolwork, etc) into something romantic out of the blue and without my interest and consent. I don't think Its actually related to something I do/say. Though, over the time I've tried to lesser/disappear any kind of indicative that can mislead ppl.

Now,I've thought that being sx first is kinda disgraceful tho in terms of life and the need for intense connection over self needs for example, but I'm not going to speak about it in detail either.
    Hmm, that's...disturbing. I thought that guys being creepy and weird was not related to SX though, as I have had my share of someone touching me inappropriately randomly, I was really confused and disgusted, and of course you are just minding your own business walking down the street and then people catcall you. I ignored that stuff though I found it annoying and slightly confusing. I may be somewhat oblivious to underhanded intentions when it comes to this stuff.