TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Greetings from Poland!

Hallow. c:

After reading articles on this site, I've finally decided to join you. It was a few years since I've heard about socionics for the first time, but it seemed too complicated in comparison to the MBTT and I didn't go deeper into it, until last year when it proved itself much more accurate than the mentioned system (which now is really flawed in my eyes) and worth knowing. In MBTT I'm an INFP and my enneatype is 2w3.

When it comes to my personality and interests, I guess I'm quite typical for an EII-Fi. I enjoy listening to soothing, calm music, watching arty movies and reading fantasy books. I also love cRPGs like Dragon Age series. Sometimes I think I'd love to live in a tree house.

Send me hugs!!
    Last edited by tuathe; 04-07-2016 at 10:46 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuathe View Post
    In MBTT I'm an INFP and my enneatype is 2w3. When it comes to my personality and interests, I guess I'm quite typical for an EII-Fi.
    INFP in MBT is IEI in Socionics. These variants of typology are compatible on level of preferences.
    You may check your type by creating typing theme
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INFP in MBT is IEI in Socionics. These variants of typology are compatible on level of preferences.
    You may check your type by creating typing theme
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Hi! I've been into MBTT for a few years already and I'm absolutely sure about my type - both in MBTT and socionics - but thank you anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm absolutely sure about my type - both in MBTT and socionics
    While I'm sure people type generally badly as they have typing matches with any other typer <50% when they don't know opponent's opinion beforhand and their average typing match is near 15-20%. Incorrect opinion about own type is not rare also. So I don't trust peoples' opinion about own types.
    About types. "INFP" means only 4 preferences wich are compatible with dichotomies in Socionics unambiguously resulting to IEI. So if your type is INFP in MBT then it's IEI in Socionics. If you find description of EII closer, then either you mistake about own leading functions and values or about your dichotomies.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello and welcome!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another non-American dual. Yay for me.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    While I'm sure people type generally badly as they have typing matches with any other typer <50% when they don't know opponent's opinion beforhand and their average typing match is near 15-20%. Incorrect opinion about own type is not rare also. So I don't trust peoples' opinion about own types.
    I understand it. In fact, EII's description is painfully accurate, but, heck, you made me wonder about the INFP thing. Fi, Fe and Si descriptions in both systems don't necessarily match, but Ne and Ni quite do, I guess...? I've read a few descriptions of both types, but now I'm not sure what is natural for me and what is learned, what is linked to my enneatype and what is not. I'll need to think about it (or abandon the MBTT at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Another non-American dual. Yay for me.
    Oh, hello!! ♥ Where are you all hiding?! I'm pretty sure I don't know any LSEs. :c And I would love to.

Where are you from, if I may ask? I remember your avatar, it's cool! A friend of mine is an EII-Ne, it's even more of a duality match.

But you don't sound very enthusiastic about it. I guess you've got a bunch of EIIs here. We're everywhere.

Thanks for welcoming me, guys!

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol is very dogmatically certain of a lot of things. Don't assume that what he says represents any kind of general consensus just because he speaks so authoritatively. There is some correlation between MBTI and socionics, but there isn't a direct match type-for-type. Clubs (NT, NF, ST, SF) almost always match, but beyond that it's only statistical tendencies, and probably shouldn't be used in determining your type.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, hello!! ♥ Where are you all hiding?! I'm pretty sure I don't know any LSEs. :c And I would love to.
    We live in the United States.

Where are you from, if I may ask? I remember your avatar, it's cool! A friend of mine is an EII-Ne, it's even more of a duality match.
    I'm a Mojavian. And apparently I'm LSE-Te, though my subtype is rather mild.

But you don't sound very enthusiastic about it. I guess you've got a bunch of EIIs here. We're everywhere.
    I don't generally sound very enthusiastic. (I don't think it's common for Delta-STs to.) But I am pleased. I quite like my duals, and being a foreigner makes you more interesting. You probably even know more than one language. (I have known many EIIs and IEEs though.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    @Sol is very dogmatically certain of a lot of things. Don't assume that what he says represents any kind of general consensus just because he speaks so authoritatively. There is some correlation between MBTI and socionics, but there isn't a direct match type-for-type. Clubs (NT, NF, ST, SF) almost always match, but beyond that it's only statistical tendencies, and probably shouldn't be used in determining your type.
    Thanks! But he made me think, that's for sure. Maybe I should just forget that MBTT exists...

We live in the United States.
    Heck, it's so far away. :c

I'm a Mojavian.
    You mean the Mojave Desert? o3o

I don't generally sound very enthusiastic. (I don't think it's common for Delta-STs to.) But I am pleased. I quite like my duals, and being a foreigner makes you more interesting. You probably even know more than one language. (I have known many EIIs and IEEs though.)
    Nice to hear that! Well, I know Polish, English, a bit of German, in a few months will start learning Korean or Hungarian language. I'd also like to at least try learning French, Italian and maybe Russian or Japanese.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9