0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: type poll

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type poll

labcoat thinks I'm ISFp. What do you think? Please vote. Then I'm going to be the type which gets most votes.

Creepy-Cyclops

He's serious?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    He's serious?
    He's always serious.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're very much like this guy in most aspects of your behavior:

The only thing I'm really serious about is claiming you're not an INTj.

Creepy-Cyclops

Can you elaborate on any other reasons for Tut....'s type not being INTj?

Posting a video of someone to say he reminds you of him, going from forum posts, and then saying

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    The only thing I'm really serious about is claiming you're not an INTj
    Is really a waste of time, because really you're saying that he's not the same type of the person in the video, and he's also not an INTj, so really you don't know what type he is, which makes me wonder why you comment.

I suppose some clarification would be useful.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you elaborate on any other reasons for Tut....'s type not being INTj?
    I could reverse the question. Why call him INTj? Where is are the logical abilities? Where is the serious attitude? He has neither.

which makes me wonder why you comment.
    Because I'm entitled to an opinion.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I could reverse the question. Why call him INTj? Where is are the logical abilities? Where is the serious attitude? He has neither.
    You are the one who's questioning his type, it's up to you whether you wish to be taken seriously or not in such matters.

Because I'm entitled to an opinion.
    OK.
    Where is the serious attitude?
    I see, an INTj isn't "allowed" to be humourous, god forbid, or to make a joke..... on a forum......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labcoat is gamma. Logos is another alpha imposter who's also a gamma. They're both ENTj, not INTj. If you realize this, it all becomes clear.

What a shame.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labcoat is gamma. Logos is another alpha imposter who's also a gamma. They're both ENTj, not INTj. If you realize this, it all becomes clear.
    You'd stand a chance if you typed me as INTp. This is just stupid.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd stand a chance if you typed me as INTp. This is just stupid.
    Observe the callousness, clearly indicative of weak, and not valued, Fe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Bullshit.
    This is clearly because you're in fact SEE, and you're his dual. This is an obvious case of "dual-defending", that can be observed many times in the forum. Usually it is the extroverted partner who runs to the aid of the introverted one. LSE running to the aid of EII for instance.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tuturututu = instant hilarity
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who the fuck voted IXFj?
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you on that. Partially. I'm very much like this guy in most aspects of my behavior on this forum.
    Thank you.

Ha?? ..in your face, labcoat dude. In your face.
    Again, I think you look a lot like Friends' Joey in both videos, a person which is almost certainly an ISFp. But I want people to decide for themselves. I've said enough on this topic for a while.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

gamma esfp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    labcoat thinks I'm ISFp. What do you think? Please vote. Then I'm going to be the type which gets most votes.
    I like this whole idea. I am going to say you are INTj because that is what you initially said you were and it would make life more confusing if your type were to change.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this whole idea. I am going to say you are INTj because that is what you initially said you were and it would make life more confusing if your type were to change.
    Excellent of you to admit this. You do realize it's bad thing for you to involve matters of personal convenience in deciding what you believe and what not? The truth very rarely conforms to what you want it to be, you know.

For everyone who does want to know what's what, look into this typing. It's fishy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For everyone who does want to know what's what, look into this typing. It's fishy.
    It's as fishy as yours, because... well, you are supposed to have Te ignoring, right? Do you think you have Te ignoring?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu youtube clip
    use socionics to spread my power and influence
    tuturututu is win.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any questions?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ENTp description. Bolded applies.

ENTps normally have a long, slim figure. Other parts of the body are also stretched, especially the legs and fingers. They often have rounded shoulders.
    Sometimes ENTps have a characteristic inwardly sloping chin. Because of their particular physical structure their clothes always seem to fit pretty badly, often slipping down and hanging off them in an unflattering manner. Their buttons also seem to have a habit of falling off.

ENTps usually have a distant, far away look in their eyes and it often seems as though they are paying little attention to what is going on. During conversation ENTps like to play with objects, like a pen for example, often accidentally breaking it. They may gesticulate when passionately telling a story.

ENTps do not know how to keep the right psychological distance with people. This becomes especially noticeable during long term interaction. One day they can be friendly and the next day they can be completely opposite. They often behave unceremoniously and can rudely butt in on others conversations. ENTps can also find it difficult to evaluate how others feel about them and therefore can make mistakes when choosing friends.

ENTps like to explore everything and are usually completely unaware of how others react to this. They often propose ideas that although have great potential are completely impractical at the time. As usual, they soon forget about that idea and generate a new one, which has no less potential and originality but has no logical connection with the previous. ENTps pay little or no respect to their past achievements. They hardly ever admit when they are at fault. Even if they apologise formally they usually continue to behave the same as before.

ENTps are interested in and talk about everything that is new and unusual even if it is not in their main field of knowledge. It is as if they are magnetised by all brand new theories and are fascinated by all phenomena that can not be explained with logic or reason, for example: ESP, telekinesis and UFO's. They cannot logically explain their ideas as they are always intuitive and vague. Most people cannot fully comprehend their concepts, they simply believe or do not believe.

The main peculiarity of ENTps behaviour is an incredible absent-mindedness. They usually leave items where they used them and have a tendency to constantly lose smaller objects. ENTps work place and personal belongings are often kept in disarray. They invariably forget what they have already done and what they need to do. However, they are quick and shrewd in day to day matters, taking advantage of every opportunity that arises. Because of this others may consider them to be crafty or shifty.

The other main peculiarity of ENTps behaviour is the ability to mobilise in extreme conditions. If somebody puts pressure on them they immediately counterattack, often with more than equal force. They also like to give people advice on how to extricate themselves from difficult entanglements, often proposing the most radical solutions. If ENTps are not interested in a particular job, they try to leave it until the last moment. Then in very short period of time they can complete all awaiting jobs, but of course the quality suffers.

One more peculiarity is the element of chaos and destruction that ENTps bring to every field of their activity. This is especially noticeable in well established institutions where strong discipline is commonplace. However, they implement this chaotic element creatively, generating reform from the destruction. Because of this quality ENTps often become leaders.

Characters: 3601.
    Applies: 1188 characters. 33%
    Doesn't apply: 2413 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ESFj description. Bolded applies.

ESFjs usually have a straight, upright posture and the body itself is often firm and slim. In fact it is rare to find an ESFj with a full figure, especially a male. Their figure can also be somewhat elongated. ESFjs have a wide range of facial expressions. When receiving logical information they react with a look of extreme concentration. ESFj's facial details are usually fine but proportional. They like to tell stories emotionally and in details. Some preferred topics of conversations are movies, art and books.

ESFjs also can show a wide range of emotions during conversation. They have very characteristic negative emotions, periodically showing indignation which can flare up without warning and which can die down just as quickly. Their negative behaviour often cannot be explained logically as they can create a drama from something that may seem unimportant. During conversation ESFjs pay close attention to the ethics and good behaviour of others. They like to give ethical evaluations and analyses on who behaved well and who did not. They also watch that the norms of politeness are obeyed. ESFjs react negatively to people who do not obey ethical norms. This is why others can sometimes consider them to be confrontational and difficult to live with. Many people believe ESFjs could be very demanding and tactless.

ESFjs have got very characteristic movements. When walking they often look like they are in a hurry. In fact, ESFjs always seem to be in a hurry. They are always going somewhere or visiting someone. They often seem to be overloaded with work that is not so urgent. They do not like to be criticised on this point and can sometimes take offence.

ESFjs take very good care of their appearance. They always show good taste in clothes, making sure that everything is in harmony and that colours are perfectly matched. When choosing clothes ESFjs always rely on their own taste. They will not purchase a fashionable item if it is not compatible with their own physique. They always wear the right clothes for the occasion.

When explaining something ESFjs often repeat specific details again and again and keep asking if they have been understood. By doing this they can easily offend as it can seem that they think their interlocutor is stupid. However, this is not the case. ESFjs repeat themselves because they are never sure if they have been clear and logical enough. ESFjs like to talk about people they know. They easily make new friends, because of their sociability and friendly approach. From friends ESFjs demand unselfishness.

ESFjs do many things motivated by pure enthusiasm, but they always show practicality and a sharp-wit in business matters. They always try to buy the best quality goods. If these goods do not live up to their expectations they do not hesitate to complain. Items can be old but they must be of good quality. ESFjs have an excellent eye for composition and can create a warm atmosphere from nothing.

ESFjs are incredibly hospitable and are always trying to surprise their guests with something unusual. ESFjs work on the philosophy that guests should first be fed and then entertained. However they can sometimes be over the top with offers of food as they have difficulties judging when enough is enough.

ESFjs pay good attention to health matters and the general well being of themselves and their family. For example, after visiting a doctor they always want an accurate diagnosis in order to decide the method of cure for themselves. When someone helps ESFjs with home matters they appreciate it very much. The fact that someone helps them is more important than the actual result.

Characters: 3653.
    Applies: 323 characters. 9%
    Doesn't apply: 3330 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com INFp description. Bolded applies.

INFps mainly have slim figures, however well-built INFps are not that uncommon. Their gait is usually graceful and full of poise as they like to project an image of self-worthiness. Their eyes vary from large to small, however if they are isolated a characteristic pattern emerges. Narrow eyes give the impression that the person is smiling whereas wider eyes convey a feeling of curiosity.

During conversation INFps have a tendency to maintain eye contact and to touch their interlocutors hand. They often have a very noticeable shy grin that appears when they worried or excited, or when someone focuses other's attention on them.

INFps have a very good understanding of harmony and know well how to successfully combine clothes and accessories, resulting in their characteristic, elegant appearance. Sometimes they may give the impression that they are somewhat foppish. This applies to both male and female. INFps show interest in a varied range of the unusual and original. They are also inclined to small talk. It can sometimes prove difficult for others to hold INFps attention during interaction. They may unexpectedly disrupt a conversation by commenting in such a way as to give the impression that they are not following the subject. This can confuse or puzzle others.

INFps enjoy interesting or humorous anecdotes and stories. They often recall and share notable episodes from their own life experiences. In situations where they are required to give a answer they often delay the inevitable until the last moment even if they have reached a decision by evading and camouflaging their intent. INFps are inclined to make empty promises, always finding excuses to justify their lack of responsibility. They like to make others aware of their lack or practicality. However, INFps have a good instinct for commercial and business matters showing great flexibility. This quality coupled with their ability to choose reliable deputies helps them to maintain a firm grip on positions of power.

INFps have the ability to positively console people who are upset or worried by helping them to look to the future with optimism. With strangers INFps behave gallantly and tactfully, showing good manners and education. However among friends and family they can be very up front sometimes behaving frivolously. They enjoy baiting others in a playful manner in order to create an easy and tension-free atmosphere. At home INFps can be very frivolous and capricious, showing great stubbornness in getting what they want, sometimes creating dramas and scenes. These emotional outbursts are usually short and disappear without consequences. Generally they have very flexible emotions which they control consciously.

INFps are usually uneconomical in financial matters. They find it difficult to refuse their whimsical desires. This can often lead them into financial difficulties and can result in them having to borrow money if they do not have sufficient money reserves. They like an extravagant style of life which is why their demands often outweigh their resources. INFps more than any other type are inclined to marry because of wealth instead of love. INFps will often accumulate their complaints in order release them all in one go in an appropriate situation. In fact, people who show concern about INFps health and well being and who listen to their problems are very much appreciated.

Characters: 3395.
    Applies: 656 characters. 19%
    Doesn't apply: 2739 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ESFp description. Bolded applies.

ESFps usually have a smooth oval facial structure, which is mainly free of projections with the exception of the nose, which can be quite large. Their eyes normally show great alertness and seem to be constantly in motion. They seem to slide over people and objects creating the impression that ESFps are trying to better sense their surroundings. The eyes themselves are almost never deeply set.

The lower part of ESFps faces often seems heavy. When walking or moving some ESFps may create the impression that they are walking through water. Ironically this applies mainly to more slender ESFps. Their larger, heavier counterparts are usually far more agile and nimble.

ESFps usually wear original, brightly coloured, eye-catching clothes and accessories in order to attract attention to themselves. This is especially applicable to females. They are often influenced by the latest fashions, but will not wear something if they feel it will not suit them.

ESFps often react with aggression and hostility when others try to impose rules, limits or discipline on them. They also become very irritated when criticised for their caprices or illogical behaviour. They become equally irritated if someone attempts to question their behaviour or prove their irrationality.

When interacting with others, ESFps openly demonstrate their real feelings towards others. However their feelings are very flexible and changeable. For example, after an argument that would end most relationships they may, after sometime, apologise and then behave as if nothing ever happened.

In moments of depression, which are not so rare, ESFps like to complain to others that they are not as people think they are and that this is the reason they are often misunderstood. In situations such as these their eyes can become glazed and distant.

In company ESFps like to provoke positive emotions in others. However they do not like to entertain people by themselves, but will willingly sustain an easy atmosphere. ESFps are normally very talkative and sociable. They often talk about many different subjects. This is one of the reasons their telephones are constantly in use.

ESFps know well how to manipulate people's feelings. They have no difficulty attracting attention to themselves if they require it and they do this openly and without embarrassment. ESFps have an ability to transfer their mood to others, especially at home. If they feel bad, everybody feels bad and vice versa. When in good humour they can behave very unpredictably.

ESFps often have a wide circle of acquaintances. They usually experience difficulties in ending unwanted relationships, and therefore this circle constantly enlarges. ESFps are very realistic people. If a project is unrealistic from their point of view, they will not participate in it. ESFps always try to solve their problems head on, attacking them as soon as they arise. They always look for immediate returns in their projects and in their work. If this does not happen they can loose their desire to continue on the same path.

ESFps find it difficult to do the same thing over a long period of time. They constantly look for challenges. Regardless of their mood they always find something interesting to do. In day to day matters ESFps can be forgetful and careless. They may forget to switch off home appliances etc. When cooking a dish that requires constant supervision, they can often neglect and ruin it. ESFps often demonstrate affection for pets, however they rarely keep them at home, considering this to be unhygienic.

Characters: 3556.
    Applies: 584 characters. 16%
    Doesn't apply: 2972 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com INTp description. Bolded applies.

INTps often have a characteristic round-shouldered posture. Their necks are often not as well proportioned as other types and their heads seem to strain forwards. Their eyes have a sorrowful look about them as if they are about to be victimised in some way. Their noses are somewhat aquiline in shape which combined with often flattened cheekbones giving the false impression that their noses are large.

During conversation INTps may project their lower lips forward. INTps often show poor control of their lower jaw, allowing them to hang down. INTps normal facial expressions usually reflect wisdom and great life experience or sadness and victimisation. Although INTps are introverts, some of them may behave in a very extroverted manner.

INTps with more developed aesthetic taste are neat and tidy. They look after their clothes which they know well how to compose and combine. When they interact with others they are softly spoken and unobtrusive, leaving others the impression that they are intelligent and educated. When asking someone for something, they usually do it in such a way as to rarely be denied.

INTps with less developed aesthetic taste usually look like they are not bothered about their appearance. Their clothes are often old and worn and their footwear may be in a bad condition. When interacting with others they may be very active,pushy and sometimes even aggressive. They often do not obey the norms of politeness and may sometime be rough and vulgar, however this behaviour usually does not last a long time.

When INTps speak publicly they habitually adopt a slow, monotone speech pattern. This may have a sleep inducing hypnotic effect on their audience. INTps are good at noticing contradictions in theories or opinions and can focus others attention to this. They are able to predict short term forthcoming events in both visual and associative forms. Through observation and their own experiences INTps can create a precise model of others behaviour allowing INTps to predict peoples next moves. They often amaze and interest people with this quality.

INTps are very sceptical to others who are undertaking new beginnings. They are able to pour cold water on others burning enthusiasm. They try to keep others from being passionate as they consider strong emotions to be harmful. INTps also look after their health and can be very captious in these matters. For example, they may wash their hands more often than others do. They pay a lot attention to hygiene and sanitation.

INTps are often active in business and commercial matters. They have good abilities to quickly calculate profit. Usually they are relaxed and only undertake projects that show considerable return and profit. They are not afraid to run big businesses. Usually INTps are very economical. They do not like to make presents or lend money to others. Because of this quality they usually try to appear poorer than they actually are. However when it comes to spending money on themselves, they can be very generous.

INTps usually work slowly, paying a lot of attention to detail. In their activities they show a strict logic, that can sometimes become very pedantic and scrupulous. INTps may check that all home appliances are off many times before leaving.

Characters: 3266.
    Applies: 791 characters. 24%
    Doesn't apply: 2475 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ISFj description. Bolded applies.

ISFjs often have a very characteristic facial expression that usually shows alertness and readiness to resist. Sometimes their regular facial expression may show dissatisfaction, a critical disposition or even anger. When ISFjs are thinking they may fix their eyes to an object or person for a long period. In these cases their eyes may show a look of bewilderment in reflection to the situation they are in. ISFjs can remain in the same position for a long time.

ISFjs normally have slightly thick lips which they normally keep tightly together. Their facial structure is smooth, with a distinct lack of prominent or sharp cheek bones. ISFjs can have very slim and elongated figures as well as full figures with big, wide shoulders. Their clothes are always tidy and often strictly elegant with a touch of officially even when they are not at work.

Where the reviewing of any new project is concerned ISFjs are critical, actively seeking out major defects. They try to analyse the situation logically, objectively and with emotions detachment. ISFjs have a very well developed sense of duty.

ISFjs notice people who do not obey ethical norms. When among friends ISFjs always give their ethical evaluations of other peoples actions. Their quick wit enables them to reply effectively to people with sharp tongues. ISFjs enjoy to play jokes on people by telling them something seemingly serious with a straight face. Staying alone with a person for a long time can make ISFjs feel uncomfortable so does the presence of strangers in their homes.

ISFjs know how to actively defend themselves and those close to them. If they take the responsibility of a persons welfare upon them, they will provide protection and defend the persons interests as if they were their own. When the opportunity to take their revenge arises, they know how to find the most defenceless place for their strike.

ISFjs do not cope well in indefinite situations. They can start panicking easily by worrying incessantly about their situation. They do not like to wait for impending events, the nearer it comes the more tension they accumulate. They tend to release their stress with alcohol or in the company of close friends.

ISFjs like orderliness and cleanliness at home. They rarely tidy up but when they do they do a very thorough job. They are unlikely to go to sleep if they know that they have to finish some duties in their home. They can not simply rest without finding something to busy themselves with. ISFjs likely to judge the work by the quantity of energy spent and not the end result.

Characters: 2576.
    Applies: 978 characters. 38%
    Doesn't apply: 1598 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ESTj description. Bolded applies.

ESTjs have a characteristic upright posture often appearing as if their backs are inflexible giving the impression that they are executing a military drill. In many cases ESTjs are slim. However, larger ESTjs are not exceptional, especially when applied to women. But even in these cases the figure retains its characteristic upright posture.

Their gait and movements are sharp, tense and jerky showing an internal tension synonymous to this type. ESTjs find it difficult to remain in the same position for extended periods and will often shift about during conversation. Their clothes are mainly executive or classical in style. Men prefer the traditional suit and tie. When choosing clothes ESTjs will pay much more attention to comfort and quality than to the latest fashion. Female ESTjs do not often wear extravagant things. Even if they do try to follow fashion their choices will always maintain an element of conservatism.

In general ESTjs are very careful and cautious with their clothes. Their clothing is always neat and clean. They may keep clothes for a long time and know well how to preserve them. Even if some items are quite old they still may look like new. ESTjs do not like untidiness and carelessness in their appearance and in general. Trousers are always ironed, shoes polished, etc.

When ESTjs interact with strangers they are always polite, educated and well mannered, observing the norms of etiquette. This is especially noticeable in men when they start a conversation with the opposite sex. ESTjs do not like small talk or gossiping neither do they like having long conversations on the phone. When talking on the telephone they will often sound slightly different. ESTjs do not like familiarity.

ESTjs like to ask questions and find out facts. They do not accept foggy answers, demanding concrete data. They have an opinion about almost everything and will actively debate and defend it. ESTjs will never admit that they were not right. If they want to blame somebody for something they will find a way.

ESTjs are great supporters of practicality and do not understand and may condemn people who have fantasy or who propose fascinating but impractical projects. They do not like laziness or disorganisation. They do not like sudden changes, preferring a slow but sure advance. ESTjs act for the sake of stability. They have conservative views about family, this is especially applicable in males. In their understanding the husband has to provide, while the wife has to look after the children and the house.

Although ESTjs may appear in control of their emotions they periodically allow flashes of fury to break through. This often manifests when something goes wrong or somebody tells them how to do their job, especially if they deem that the accuser is not competent in what they are doing. In anger ESTjs may shout, throw or break things, often recalling their victims past failures.

ESTjs have a tremendous ability to work. If necessary, they can work for many hours a day, seven days a week without proper rest. Their understanding of relaxation is to lie down on the sofa watching television for a few hours and then they are ready to work again. ESTjs can not stay without work for long. They like to work and as a result they always keep themselves occupied. ESTjs often display the qualities of a good organiser.

When in dangerous situations ESTjs act quickly and determinedly, never boasting about it afterwards. They have a straight forward approach to their goals. ESTjs find it difficult to cheat making it easy to catch them out and as a result they generally have an honest reputation. ESTjs do not stand for lies forgery and fraud. They do not like shallow, frivolous or thoughtless people. They also observe customs.

Characters: 3773.
    Applies: 1282 characters. 34%
    Doesn't apply: 2491 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com INFj description. Bolded applies.

INFjs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. This is often reminiscent of the depiction of saints and martyrs from early Christian icons. Their faces convey the feeling that their soul is suffering even when it is not. INFjs faces are often perfect ovals but can be rectangular in shape as well. Their noses are usually straight and slightly elongated, but not prominent.

INFjs do not show intense positive emotions, instead they simply smile. All their facial expressions openly reproach nefarious happenings. The same can be noticed in their intonation. In many cases INFjs have a slim, ascetic figure. Their movements are often quite harsh although not lacking mobility. INFjs with more fuller figures are less mobile and active. When walking, INFjs may keep their feet close and parallel to the ground, maintaining a short distance between each step.

INFjs are generally very modest, which is also noticeable in their choice of clothes. However from time to time they may wear something very flashy according to the latest fashion especially is noticeable in males. INFjs prefer to observe people for sometime before making contact in order to identify social hierarchy in a group. Normally INFjs do not show initiative when making contact for the first time.

INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. INFjs have a special ability to listen to people and as a result they are often asked for advice or sympathy. They never push people away and are always prepared to listen for as long as it takes to make others feel better, even if they theoretically have better things to do. INFjs are always ready to help friends in difficult life situations. They care not with words but with real actions.

INFjs do not really make good cheats or frauds. This however, does not stop them from trying sometimes. And even if they do, they are likely to feel pretty bad about themselves afterwards. This gives INFjs a reputation as naive and impractical people. INFjs are very conscientious in their work . They do everything carefully, paying great attention to the quality of their labour. INFjs demand cleanliness and order. At home they tend to keep everything tidy, carefully storing their belonging, especially females INFjs. They like a calm and measured style of life and therefore try to prepare and anticipate everything beforehand, often making them quite reliable.

INFjs know how to establish peace between conflicting sides. They take a neutral position in the conflict, often being fired upon from both sides. They rarely push, shout or show aggressiveness. Instead they punish offenders by completely ignoring them until they realise their mistakes and apologise. INFjs do not like to project themselves: when everybody works, they work too, when everybody rests, they rest too. INFjs often cannot stand violence, conflict and graphic depiction of injuries.

Characters: 3023.
    Applies: 717 characters. 24%
    Doesn't apply: 2306 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ENFp description. Bolded applies.

ENFps are normally either tall and often quiet even though they are extrovert or short and full figured. The latter are more movable and energetic and their gait is quick and erratic. ENFps often walk with their feet apart. Slim ENFps often have a crafty look in their eyes. Sometimes, when they are inactive, their faces can have an astonished look about them.

Generally ENFps have straight proportional noses. Full figured ENFps have corpulent faces and quite often a nice smile. Their facial structure is rather round with softer edges. They seem to always be in a good mood. They like to have fun, to laugh and to joke. They can also have flashing eyes which combines very well with their overall playful disposition. ENFps pay great attention to their appearance.

ENFps choice of clothes and accessories are quite characteristic especially in women. They often neglect some part of their outfit which can give a romantic and liberated feeling to their style. All ENFps dress in a way that indicates a sense of the theatrical.

Male ENFps, with their charming, complimentary and affable manner are quite successful when it comes to conquering the hearts of the opposite sex. Because of female ENFps playful dispositions, they can sometimes go over the top without realising, which often provokes a strong response from males. If they see the males taking their behaviour seriously they may try to halt the proceedings. If this is insufficient they can resort to physical action.

Generally ENFps are very emotional and spontaneous during interactions. They know how to find that special way of dealing with almost anybody. ENFps are quite comfortable to talk to and are talented interlocutors. They often help people to extricate themselves from difficult situations. Their advice is normally based on ethical grounds. ENFps are often optimistic and it is not uncommon for them to transfer this optimism to others.

ENFps pay the least attention possible to details. This is often interpreted by others as superficiality. This peculiarity enables ENFps to swallow lots of information without chewing it. After taking the cream from the surface of one sphere of interests ENFps can become bored and start looking for different interests. They often change their interests. Wherever ENFps go they have a characteristic ability to create a circle of friends and acquaintances and be at the centre of attention. They respect and preserve the opinions of the circle, taking an active part in defending and promoting them.

ENFps are quick to mobilise themselves in extreme situations. When in the midst of chaos and panic they are able to take control of the situation if there is no one else available or willing. However in day to day life they are usually quite disorganised and do not cope well with routine matters. They also do not perform well at all when it comes to dealing with documentation.

ENFps are very sociable types and are driven towards the easy life. They are very dependent on their desires. They do not mind spending a fair amount of money just to fulfil these desires. ENFps also strive for adventure, improvisation and unplanned actions.

Characters: 3164.
    Applies: 330 characters. 10%
    Doesn't apply: 2834 characters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com ISTp description. Bolded applies.

ISTps normally have a very characteristic passionless facial expression, indeed their whole appearance shows a lack of emotion which may be interpreted as calmness, mystery or inaccessibility. Some ISTps hide their lack of emotion behind the slightly artificial smile of a person who is seeking sensible pleasures. Their facial expressions often show scepticism or mistrust. Their faces are usually oval in shape and get more narrow towards the bottom, however more square faces are not rare.

Their mouth line is often calm, straight and turned slightly downwards at the corners. ISTps have a characteristic one sided smile which when combined with their scepticism can sometimes be interpreted as self-satisfaction. Their teeth are often of equal width and their mouth is usually kept tightly shut even when relaxed. ISTps also have a characteristic springy gait with the knees slightly bent giving them a characteristic surreptitious walk. In many cases ISTps have athletic physical structures. ISTps prefer informal or sporty style clothes which look more comfortable than aesthetic. Clothes usually fit ISTps well.

ISTps are quite sceptical in their evaluations and even more stubborn in their opinions. Often even before the conversation has begun, ISTps opinion is already firm and non-negotiable. Debates with ISTps can go on forever. Even if ISTps seem to agree with you, their opinion is unlikely to alter. ISTps have difficulty in controlling their emotions. When they do loose control, they may become biting, rough and excited, raising their voice and gesticulating fervently. ISTps also like consonant sounds which can make their speech slightly rough and resonant.

ISTps never share their feelings with people they do not know well and will hardly ever share them with their friends. They try to avoid people who make too much effort to get inside their emotional world. They appreciate a spiritual balance very much and therefore they can be interested in all sorts of meditations, etc. Generally ISTps do not like shaking hands, hugging and similar forms of greeting. When outside their territory, ISTps may openly ignore people that they have met before.

Whatever ISTps do, they try to extract a practical use from it. They are definitely not the type who will work powered only by enthusiasm. They may seem a little slow to start new work, but once they are in motion they will try to achieve the maximum possible return. They are very practical people.

ISTps demand complete independence. They only allow people to get close up to a certain point, where they are still out of the range from outside influence.
    ISTps value their friends and friendships very much. ISTps actively seek excitement and thrive on the rush of adrenaline.

ISTps have their own convictions that they will usually follow, even if they are different from common norms and moralities. This may give the impression that ISTps are not interested in other peoples opinions of them. ISTps also have a great deal of persistence which probably comes from their stubbornness giving them a reputation as obstinate, rebellious people and even delinquents when young.

Characters: 3154.
    Applies: 726 characters. 23%
    Doesn't apply: 2428 characters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent of you to admit this. You do realize it's bad thing for you to involve matters of personal convenience in deciding what you believe and what not? The truth very rarely conforms to what you want it to be, you know.
    Now the only question is: Does labcoat practice what he preaches...?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are probably just different subtypes. It's interesting because it makes me wonder how much do subtypes affect things, to the point that it can make two identicals not recognize each other. Labcoat perceives tuturututu as scattered and not serious enough because he is IJ-EP, while he himself is double-IJ. Although I'll be fair and say that I can see tuturututu as LSI, and labcoat as ILI (or maybe SLI). Which would be funny because neither of them would be LII ().

And I'm not really sure sure why I mentioned Logos being a LIE. Perhaps because I have gotten the impression from reading some posts that he'd like to be one...

Ah yeah, and Carla is SEE (=P).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    why do you always delete all your posts?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics.com descriptions

INTj 75%
    ISFp 39%
    ISFj 38%
    ENTj 34%
    ESTj 34%
    ENTp33%
    ENFj 24%
    ISTj 24%
    INTp 24%
    INFj 24%
    ISTp 23%
    INFp 19%
    ESTp 17%
    ESFp 16%
    ENFp 10%
    ESFj 9%

What's next? Filatova?
    We already knew that your self-image mathes that of an INTj. The question is wether your behavior does. Interestingly, your result indicates that I am right about the fact that ISFp is the most likely type other than INTj for you. Maybe you agree with me more than you have admitted so far.