Kevin Garnett -- ENFp
    Paul Pierce -- ISFp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not one damn idea?! C'mon, I know that some of you are sports fans...
    On here I've seen Kobe Bryant typed as an ISFp.

What about Shaq? Dwayne Wade? Dirk Nowitzki? Tim Duncan? Tony Parker? Allen Iverson? LeBron James?

Or old players..? Magic Johnson? Larry Bird? Michael Jordan? Dr. J? Wilt Chamberlain?

Anyone?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a fan....I read kobe was INTx, jordan was INFj, iverson is ESFp, dwayne ESTp or maybe I, ummm shaq...I dunno....like ESFp/j

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: NBA players

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Anyone know any NBA ballers types?

Boston Celtics' new Big Three:
    Ray Allen -- ESTp
    Kevin Garnett -- ENFp
    Paul Pierce -- ISFp
    LOL

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    I'm a fan....I read kobe was INTx, jordan was INFj, iverson is ESFp, dwayne ESTp or maybe I, ummm shaq...I dunno....like ESFp/j
    umm, like, I dunno... wrong
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    umm, like, I dunno... wrong
    if you maybe specified, your post would be halfway valid :wink:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have better ideas about the Celtics, DiscoJoe?

I watch almost every game, and that seems right. Pierce and Garnett, especially.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    In my opinion:
    Kobe=isfp
    Jordan=istp
    iverson=estp (best guess, not sure)
    d. wade=isfp
    shaq=xstp (best guess, not sure)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:edit: premature horseshit
    Last edited by strrrng; 06-01-2008 at 05:03 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MJ ISTp
    Kobe ENTj
    Shaq ESFp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Players in the NBA finals. Boston Celtics starting five:

Kevin Garnett -- Boston Celtics -- ENFp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVAXzkd326E

Rajon Rondo -- Boston Celtics -- ISTx

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8-y88HmPE

Kendrick Perkins -- Boston Celtics -- ISTp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_aDL9ZrvE8&feature=related

Paul Pierce -- Boston Celtics -- ISFp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMvGHTFVoQ4

Ray Allen -- Boston Celtics -- ??? (not sure... need help typing. ESTp?)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cMwplWcMo8Q
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-01-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: better rondo interview

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    kobe is cocky, emotionally reserved and willfull. I really can't see him as an ethical type.
    here is an interview for you, strrrng... it's pretty good starting at 1:15 min in or so... xSFp, I'm thinkin...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UMMY9iPcSAg

Much different than MJ, who seems ISTp:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPGIzvo6nA4

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really curious about Michael Jordan's type
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think MJ is ISTj. He seems clearly static from his mannerisms, and I would lean towards Fe>Fi. Kobe is ESTp, pretty sure of that. Ray Allen honestly seems Si-valuing - I would lean towards ISTp. Lebron is an ESTp and the worst kind.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what up strrrng, I could see MJ as ISTj... ISTx for sure... Interviews w/ interaction might be able to help me discern Fe or Fi valuing... I'll go try to find some... Why do you think that Kobe is ESTp? I want to see if I can see what you see.

LeBron--when I saw him interviewed during the Celtics series, I thought was ESFp... This is a different interview:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8r8DUJ7d8iM&feature=related

Compare with Magic Johnson, who is without a doubt ESFp:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SgeD29HF134&feature=related
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-01-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you think that Garnett is ENFp, you've been smoking some good shit. Garnett is probably ISTj.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    If you think that Garnett is ENFp, you've been smoking some good shit. Garnett is probably ISTj.
    And why is this?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Hitta, no offense, but have you ever watched him..? ISTj for Kevin Garnett is one of the more far-fetched typings I've ever heard, to be honest... It's pretty obvious, even in that one interview, Fi over Fe. Temperament is something that one could argue based on that interview--I've watched him almost every game for a year though, and it's become pretty apparent that he's EP.

I know that what you believe is some mixture of Socionics and your own opinion/theory, so maybe he is ISTj in your version of Socionics... If so, I'm interested to see who some other ISTjs are, in your opinion.
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-01-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Hitta, no offense, but have you ever watched him..? ISTj for Kevin Garnett is one of the more far-fetched typings I've ever heard, to be honest... It's pretty obvious, even in that one interview, Fi over Fe. Temperament is something that one could argue based on that interview--I've watched him almost every game for a year though, and it's become pretty apparent that he's EP.

I know that what you believe is some mixture of Socionics and your own opinion/theory, so maybe he is ISTj in your version of Socionics... If so, I'm interested to see who some other ISTjs are, in your opinion.
    Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING TEMPERAMENTS

So basically what you are saying is that if I said that he is an ESTp that would be fine. ENFps are not aggressive people, whoever thinks this should be shot by the guy off of No Country for Old Men. Lets think about INFjs for a minute. What comes to mind when I think about INFjs is that the are reserved, they are very optimistic, yet they are very passive and very moral and unchanging. Now if the INFj is like this, the ENFp has got to motherfucking be like this, because if the ENFp isn't like this then we should just throw functions out the window because they make no sense. Kevin Garnett is an adrenaline junkie. People refer to him as the most fierce guy in the NBA as far as the tempo in which NBAers play. Alphas and Betas are the aggressive change oriented quadras. To think that Kevin Garnett could be ENFp is like thinking that Mike Tyson(ESTp) is an INFj.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING TEMPERAMENTS

So basically what you are saying is that if I said that he is an ESTp that would be fine. ENFps are not aggressive people, whoever thinks this should be shot by the guy off of No Country for Old Men. Lets think about INFjs for a minute. What comes to mind when I think about INFjs is that the are reserved, they are very optimistic, yet they are very passive and very moral and unchanging. Now if the INFj is like this, the ENFp has got to motherfucking be like this, because if the ENFp isn't like this then we should just throw functions out the window because they make no sense. Kevin Garnett is an adrenaline junkie. People refer to him as the most fierce guy in the NBA as far as the tempo in which NBAers play. Alphas and Betas are the aggressive change oriented quadras. To think that Kevin Garnett could be ENFp is like thinking that Mike Tyson(ESTp) is an INFj.
    I hear what you're saying, but I believe that your typing is based on a misconception of him.

I'll give you an example: Garnett's often criticized (the biggest criticism against him in fact, and the most famous one,) for being too passive, (the opposite of "aggressive," you'll note,) especially during 'crunch time.' If people refer to him as "fierce," it's because of his emotional intensity and passion for the game and for winning--he's known to motivate and fire up his teammates both on the court and off... That said, he's also very moody, (the opposite of "unchanging," which may characterize INFjs as you noted, but not ENFps.). He's highly moral if you've ever heard him talk about anything but basketball--certainly someone who uses Fi to inspire, not Fe--noted before and obvious in the interview posted, but something you disregarded in suggesting that I'd agree with ESTp based on temperament... I don't.

His emotional intensity is nothing like Mike Tyson's cold-blooded aggression, or even Larry Bird's killer instinct... It's the antithesis, the aggression of an ethical type, (your post connotes that gammas and deltas cannot be aggressive, which is simply a misunderstanding based on stereotypes.) At several points this year, his coach Doc Rivers has talked about how he can be "too emotional" on the court, and can hurt his team during those times.

So: Fi valuing, EP temperament... see where I'm going with this, Hitta..?

Although I understand where you're coming from--you did a good job explaining your position--and why you've typed him like that, your typing seems to be based on a premise of him being something he's not. In other words, I believe that you typed a stereotype rather than a person.

A little investigation (interviews w/ him, research about him,) will allow you to see who he really is... The only reason I'm able to write this with confidence is b/c I've followed the Cs so closely, and feel like I've gotten a pretty good picture..
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-01-2008 at 09:10 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta

This is a decent argument, but it doesn't really point to anything.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    This is a decent argument, but it doesn't really point to anything.
    I understand where he's coming from--but his assessment of Garnett is not correct.

EDIT: Beyond this, Hitta, you equate an "unchanging" attitude with INFjs, and therefore ENFps--this makes no sense (and furthermore, isn't true.) The two types are in the same quadra, yes, and value similar things--but they are different types for a reason... The order in which functions are placed is what creates the 16 distinct types--you know this, right? That INFj does not equal ENFp, and ISTj does not equal ESTp. I'm not sure whether this position is indicative of your overall understanding of Socionics--if it is, your understanding seems to be based on stereotypes of the quadras and functions rather than realistic assessments of them.

Also, if you believe that ENFps cannot be fiery--especially in competition (and relationships, haha)--your understanding of the type is either incomplete or incorrect.

I believe that you've mis-typed Garnett b/c you aren't particularly familiar with him--regardless, your reasoning is also incorrect. (This may just be a problem with the language used.) You did, however, correctly type Mike Tyson as ESTp.
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-02-2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: addressed Hitta's reasoning more thoroughly

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tony Parker -- San Antonio Spurs -- IXFp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DMa4kc8DnHg&feature=related

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion:
    Kobe=isfp
    Jordan=istp
    iverson=estp (best guess, not sure)
    d. wade=isfp
    shaq=xstp (best guess, not sure)
    I have the perfect website for you: www.braintypes.com. They specialize in typing athletes using their own brain/movement-based system, but applying Myers-Briggs terminology. It shares some similarities with socionics; J types all have rigid motor movements and tend to have more defined facial features. Every type that you listed is the same as what they've typed, except for Iverson, who they say is an ISTP, and Shaq, for whom you are essentially, but not fully in agreement in your guess, as they say he's an ISTP. This is interesting, because the functional ordering they give is based on Myers-Briggs theory, and rational types are brain-typing judgers, and irrational types are brain-typing perceivers.

Jason

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I have the perfect website for you: www.braintypes.com. They specialize in typing athletes using their own brain/movement-based system, but applying Myers-Briggs terminology. It shares some similarities with socionics; J types all have rigid motor movements and tend to have more defined facial features. Every type that you listed is the same as what they've typed, except for Iverson, who they say is an ISTP, and Shaq, for whom you are essentially, but not fully correct in your guess, as they say he's an ISTP. This is interesting, because the functional ordering they give is based on Myers-Briggs theory, and rational types are brain-typing judgers, and irrational types are brain-typing perceivers.

Jason
    whoa, that's crazy! thanks for this dude--i will check out what that guy has to say.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa, that's crazy! thanks for this dude--i will check out what that guy has to say.
    Yeah, I just skimmed through the first article. They said that Ray Allen is an ESFP (you're one preference off), Kevin Garnett an ENFP, and Paul Pierce an ISFP. I say that you threaten them; demand a $100,000 a year salary or you'll go public with your NBA typing skills. lol.

Jason

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

My guesses:

Gasol: ENTj

Jordan: INFj

Pippen: ESTj

Rodman: ESTp

Magic: ESFj

ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    My guesses:

Jordan: INFj
    Pippen: ESTj
    Rodman: ESTp
    Magic: ESFj
    Honestly, a few years back Pippen jilted my friend when he tried to trick-or-treat at his house... Does sound ESTj-ish (haha jk.) Actually, I'm not sure, haven't really looked into Pippen... (This kid was Pippen's neighbor too!!)

Jordan, conversely, invited the trick-or-treaters into his house--let them in through his big, black iron gates with the #23 on them and gave them a mega-load of candy... Actually, I'm convinced that Jordan is XSTx, and less so that he's Delta ST, (most likely ISTp.) ISTj is a possibility, as strrrng said... I haven't seen anything that would point to Jordan being an ethical type, nevermind a NF "idealist."

You could be onto something with Rodman though... Magic too--ESFx is what's obvious there. (I'd been thinking ESFp, but ESFj might be it... I need to see a few more interviews.)

I've never heard Pau Gasol talk, so I'm not sure about that one.

BTW, Larry Bird -- Boston Celtics -- ISTp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cs4V5pbN4CU

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, re: Jordan, I typed him incorrectly... His focus is clearly on Se... I don't believe that ISTj is the correct typing though--honestly, he seems like one of those calm, cool ESTps about which Ezra wrote...

Is Bird one of these too? I'm not so sure...
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-14-2008 at 08:25 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    My guesses:

Throughout this Finals series, Gamma NT has become pretty obvious... As has that he doesn't play any defense. (Go Cs!!!)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about phil jackson? i identify with his philosophies...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    what about phil jackson? i identify with his philosophies...
    Oh wow, this is an interesting one... Phil Jackson's type.

He is a great, great coach... Probably one of the top two all-time best--along with Red Auerbach, who won the same number of titles as Jackson, 9... I respect how Jackson attempts to motivate his players, i.e. intellectually rather than by screaming at them, like a lot of coaches. For example--I just read this story today--at the beginning of the year, to motivate Lamar Odom, he gave him a book on Nietzsche... Luckily for Celtics fans, Lamar Odom hasn't yet become the Ubermensch, haha

Re: Jackson's type, IMO what's most clear about him is XNTx... Which narrows it down to Alpha and Gamma...

dbmmama, what do you think re: Phil Jackson's type?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3S9bZ2LKiZE

P.S. I talked with my Mom yesterday about Phil Jackson... She's thinks he's a "pompous jerk" for suggesting that Paul Pierce faked his injury, lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow, this is an interesting one... Phil Jackson's type.

He is a great, great coach... Probably one of the top two all-time best--along with Red Auerbach, who won the same number of titles as Jackson, 9... I respect how Jackson attempts to motivate his players, i.e. intellectually rather than by screaming at them, like a lot of coaches. For example--I just read this story today--at the beginning of the year, to motivate Lamar Odom, he gave him a book on Nietzsche... Luckily for Celtics fans, Lamar Odom hasn't yet become the Ubermensch, haha

Re: Jackson's type, IMO what's most clear about him is XNTx... Which narrows it down to Alpha and Gamma...

dbmmama, what do you think re: Phil Jackson's type?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3S9bZ2LKiZE

P.S. I talked with my Mom yesterday about Phil Jackson... She's thinks he's a "pompous jerk" for suggesting that Paul Pierce faked his injury, lol
    i wouldn't naturally call someone a pompous jerk for stating his opinion...i'm cool with someone calling it like they see it, whatever that is.

man, i still really am not clear on what i see in someone, socionics wise. i'm really working on that...i know WHAT i see, but to label it....mmmmph...

i identify with his ways because they parallel how i parent. i believe in what he says and does in regards to allowing the inner motivation of the players to shine. that's why he doesn't have to yell at them. he allows it to come out and gives them the room to shine. he helps focus them back to what they came to do, what their natural strengths are. and yet, is highly competitive, obviously.

i watched that same interview earlier myself. he's a bit more deadpan than me but our language is very similar. i am more playful as myself as the example of the MOVING zen master.

the whole zen kind of philosophy, where is that in this socionics thing? i thought it was delta. the calm, mellow thing. unless, i am, of course, off about that too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not one damn idea?! C'mon, I know that some of you are sports fans...
    On here I've seen Kobe Bryant typed as an ISFp.

What about Shaq? Dwayne Wade? Dirk Nowitzki? Tim Duncan? Tony Parker? Allen Iverson? LeBron James?

Or old players..? Magic Johnson? Larry Bird? Michael Jordan? Dr. J? Wilt Chamberlain?

Anyone?

maybe try this.....i like these answers but i have been wrong before
    • Kobe MBTI -SFP (though he has been acting somehat odd to his type as of late...hmmm....i even for a minute thought he was an ENFp--how silly of me)
    • D-Wade----obvious INFp--can't miss it...the guy exudes Fe everywhere you look. Shaq always respected D.Wade a lot in his Miami days.....more so than Kobe. Shaq is MBTI xSTP--depending on intratim or extratim definition
    • Magic---always ready to party- probably ESFP or maybe extratim ISFp
    • M.J.------its been said before----He's an Assasin---i like the ISTj (TiSe) fit on him...also notice he exudes Fe pretty well to (probably anima)
    • K.G.--prob similar to M.J.- but yet different---still ISTj...a very flexible ISTj
    • Lebron - ESFp
    • Dr. J--- I heard of him as an INFp before.....but he's pre mid 80's and beyond what i can assess him..............on a funny note...he couldn;t stop talking at the dunk contest justifying his score fior about 30 secs...it got the fans upset...maybe he is INFP....not exactly in tune with the SP nature of the dunk contest
    • Tim Duncan--INFj---anyone misses this 'n they're blind (same type as Lennox Lewis--the boxer)
    • Tony Parker- ISTp (Eva might be too)
    • A.I- is ISTj (TiSe)

Hey.... I love to do this shit...what can i say.

What type is the now retired STEVE YOUNG of S.F.49ers........some difficulties figuring it out ?
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    MJ ISTp
    Kobe ENTj
    Shaq ESFp

Kobe ENTj-----i feel like laughing

He may be "ENTj dual parner pairing seeking"<and it shows in certain demeanours> but that's about it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, re: Jordan, I typed him incorrectly... His focus is clearly on Se... I don't believe that ISTj is the correct typing though--honestly, he seems like one of those calm, cool ESTps about which Ezra wrote...

Is Bird one of these too? I'm not so sure...
    consider this the man had great focus (that is a Ti embodiment thing) and his creative was Se. In other words he sought to create his own very basic sensory realm to which to adapt to thru linear input(as Ti is capable of it in relation to its modifier Se).............he lived for that moment of being able to be clutch on that last shot....everything was just a buildup for that mioment.

TiSe....though there are many sub-forms for it and not all ISTjs will look the same (i prefer to use the MBTI ISTP to characterize M.J. as some of the SOCionics descriptions are a litttle botched for I's)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Players in the NBA finals. Boston Celtics starting five:

Kevin Garnett -- Boston Celtics -- ENFp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVAXzkd326E

Rajon Rondo -- Boston Celtics -- ISTx

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hk8-y88HmPE

Kendrick Perkins -- Boston Celtics -- ISTp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_aDL9ZrvE8&feature=related

Paul Pierce -- Boston Celtics -- ISFp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMvGHTFVoQ4

Ray Allen -- Boston Celtics -- ??? (not sure... need help typing. ESTp?)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cMwplWcMo8Q

do you ever watch hockey?.....Paul Pierce seems to have the very same personality as Ray Ferraro.

I will reserve my judgment on this till a later date

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj or ENTj would be my choices.
    I find black people a littl bit harder to type than whites....and oriental people even harder than the other two races.

considering functions 1,2, and activity6:

TiSeNi

vs.

TeNiSe

its a bit of an illusion to me at times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1--ENFps are not aggressive people, whoever thinks this should be shot by the guy off of No Country for Old Men. Lets think about INFjs for a minute.

2.--What comes to mind when I think about INFjs is that the are reserved, they are very optimistic, yet they are very passive and very moral and unchanging. Now if the INFj is like this, the ENFp has got to motherfucking be like this, because if the ENFp isn't like this then we should just throw functions out the window because they make no sense.

3-- Kevin Garnett is an adrenaline junkie. People refer to him as the most fierce guy in the NBA as far as the tempo in which NBAers play.

1--I see myself as ENFp and i think that i can be agressive with an ESTp because he is symbolic of my superego...thats what allows it....but generally yeah i'm not.....i let things slide....i'm not capable of judging the outside E world.....but only my I world of Fi and anybody who violates its inconsistencies!
    2--I dont belive it works exactly this way...i believe that there is backup support along mirror lines....it's not that substantial but it is there. Ne outbursts out of Fi are a different thing from Fi outbursts out of Ne.
    3--i agree............but i havn't ruled out the ENTj option....as its been sitting there in my head for a good 5 or so years and i never followed up on it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast