Thread: Hi

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Hi

I'm new to socionics but a long time explorer of the MBTI and enneagram realms. IEE 4w3 (471 tritype) Sx/So. Looking forward to hopefully learning more here.

I also have a youtube channel where I talk about ENFPs and INTJs famous wishful or not compatibility.

I like talking about the ideal match of two people theorywise while using models from different fields.

Feel free to hit me up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Join Date Apr 2015
    Posts 7

7 posts in 3 years. You may to be an introverted type. ILI, for example.

In my signature there is bloggers list and IR test to try to find the types you prefer.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s funny to suspect a certain personality just through one fact.
    Thanks for the infos on your signature!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NAWTEASE View Post
    It’s funny to suspect a certain personality just through one fact.
    Any fact is pros or cons for something. This one is not bad.
    Impressions from you on video point mostly to ILI.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How could I be ILI when my Enneagram is 4 ?
    I think you should check your judgements and stop giving me impressions and a random fact without any
    logical connections in order to convince me of your hypothesis.

Of all the functions Ti is my least developed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How could I be ILI when my Enneagram is 4 ?
    There is nothing significant to suppose that some of E-types can't to be any of Jung's types. From the theory and limited stats there can be assumed an inclination that some types are more often among some E-types, but not more still. Also my skills in E-types are not good enough to be sure is your E-type 4 or other.

ILI = INTP
    the example of stats. 4 is on 3rd place
    direct description of J/P in MBT texts is identical to rationality/irrationality dichotomy description in Socionics texts and tests

> I think you should check your judgements and stop giving me impressions and a random fact without any

Impressions from your nonverbal and the noticed specifics of your behavior are common way to suppose Jung's types and are important. You should check the theory and see about common typing methods in Jung's typology to do not reject categorically the results gotten by them without any reasonable reasons. You need to read, to think, to try it on practice.
    Then mb you'll can understand correctly the importance of what I said to you. And also will be able to check my opinion [including by your impressions from people of different types IRL] more reasonably, instead of redundant negativism to it.

> Of all the functions Ti is my least developed.

I saw ESI girl which thought herself IEE for several years, - as her leading function she thought her polr. She has E-9 and seems it appeared harder for her to accept the avoidant approach for Se type. Mb in your case there is also nontypes factor which hinders to apply the theory. Also Socionics is more correct and has better functions descriptions than MBT, so it could be some harder for you to see your real type.

Your type is not IEE / ENFP. You may create a typing thread and gather opinons of others too. Your questionnaire would mean not much as your knowledge of the types may lead you to describe yourself incorrectly. The seen behavior, video and nonverbal is more important in your case.
    My types examples may help you to understand what are real IEE, extraverts and F types.

about Socionics I recommend Filatova's book in English. check amazon
    do not use Reinin's traits, subtypes, etc not classical bs

bye
    Last edited by Sol; 05-20-2018 at 08:56 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I am not INTP.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I watched your video. Yeah. My brain short circuited few times briefly. Got it. Lack of focus vs lack of logic maybe bit of both but I have seen logical Ne egos with very scattered ways of putting information out as it was not meant in real time. There was lot of that. I agree with your self-typing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new to socionics but a long time explorer of the MBTI and enneagram realms. IEE 4w3 (471 tritype) Sx/So. Looking forward to hopefully learning more here.

I also have a youtube channel where I talk about ENFPs and INTJs famous wishful or not compatibility.

I like talking about the ideal match of two people theorywise while using models from different fields.

Feel free to hit me up.
    I am also thinking you are INTp. Haha, just kidding :-) You look like Italian to me, or at least with such genotype. I don't have much experience with typing Italian. I know only one ILI guy from Italia. You don't look like one ;-)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I watched your video
    Is there a link?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha �� I was kidding... I am really INTP
    Actually I am a serbian living in germany ���� What about you ?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CsmgdAs935k

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha �� I was kidding... I am really INTP
    Actually I am a serbian living in germany ���� What about you ?
    I am from Poland.

It's interesting what you say about relationship of ILI and IEE, but as I have experience with IEI (which is the same type of relationship in socionics), I can tell that it's not perfect in long term and basically lacks sex fascination (can't find a better term), but it's workable as business partner for example.
    Although sex with Ni is similar to sex with Si (they are both like not very active mostly during the main stage), there's no such sexual excitement between Ni and Ne really as with Ne and Si or with Ne and Ne.
    ILI and IEE relationships have similar good aspects just like ILE and IEI that they are both primary intuitive which is relaxing in distant relationships and have activating judging functions, so it's not bad relationship especially for friendship.
    But it's not best relationship and there are better. People who are only into MBTI don't know that the best relationships are within the same socionics quadra, so the Illusionary is at least 5th relationship regarding quality for marriage. And I would even push it further, that it would be somewhat 9th if I count sexual compability.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NeFi is interested in exotic, mysterious and out of the ordinary things which makes Ni fascinating.
    And love or infatuation is made up of 3/4 by curiosity ~ Casanova

SiTe fits better with NeFi in a practical, stable sense e.g for children, household, long-term stability.
    But for stimulation of the mind and passion no way can an ISTJ compete with an INTJ.

Sry when you talk about 9th or 5th I don’t get it I only get Se, Fe, Ni etc.

So for an ENTP what do you think is the ideal partner ?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

NeFi is interested in exotic, mysterious and out of the ordinary things which makes Ni fascinating.

SiTe fits better with NeFi in a practical, stable sense e.g for children, household, long-term stability.
    But for stimulation of the mind and passion no way can an ISTJ compete with an INTJ.

I understand that you think in terms of the first two functions (SiTe, etc.), but it is unclear to me what you mean by ISTJ. Is that ISTJ (MBTI) or ISTj (Socionics)? I'm confused.

I think the best match for an ENTP - ILE (NeTi) is an ISFJ-ISFp SEI (SiFe). My reasons for saying this stem both from Socionics duality predictions and from watching a pair like this at work. He is a single 34-year-old (NeTi) and she is a married 48 year-old (SiFe) and they mesh with and support each other (with just a few joking disagreements) perfectly.

They know nothing about Socionics, they just get along best with each other.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I understand that you think in terms of the first two functions (SiTe, etc.), but it is unclear to me what you mean by ISTJ. Is that ISTJ (MBTI) or ISTj (Socionics)? I'm confused.

I think the best match for an ENTP - ILE (NeTi) is an ISFJ-ISFp SEI (SiFe). My reasons for saying this stem both from Socionics duality predictions and from watching a pair like this at work. He is a single 34-year-old (NeTi) and she is a married 48 year-old (SiFe) and they mesh with and support each other (with just a few joking disagreements) perfectly.

They know nothing about Socionics, they just get along best with each other.
    ISTJ as in ISTJ (MBTI), dual of ENFP (MBTI)
    Yeaaaah, haha. I think it also comes down to the chemicals ( Helen Fisher : Negotiator, Director, Explorer, Builder )
    But I just can’t imagine ISTP and ENFJ (MBTI) together. I have seen a lot of ISTP ESTJ (MBTI) pairs.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mirage: sometimes perfect understanding, sometimes some, sometimes total disparity.

IEI mind is like enneagram intertwined with no hope of finding absolute truths in midst of subjectivity as they just need someone to pull them into reality.
    SEI mind does not like over elaboration (Occam's razor kind of thinking is greatly appreciated) but do like to hear some very much out there stuff.

Things tend to get even hairier among contrary types.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ISTJ as in ISTJ (MBTI), dual of ENFP (MBTI)
    Yeaaaah, haha. I think it also comes down to the chemicals ( Helen Fisher : Negotiator, Director, Explorer, Builder )
    But I just can’t imagine ISTP and ENFJ (MBTI) together. I have seen a lot of ISTP ESTJ (MBTI) pairs.
    I have seen lots of people eating at McDonalds. Doesn't mean it's good for them.

You might be surprised at what the LSI-ISTP (MBTI) and the EIE-ENFJ (MBTI) see in each other. I have a customer who is the former, and he has an employee who is the latter, and my customer just brightens up when the EIE comes into the room. I worked for a while with an EIE who is very happily married to an LSI female. Also, I dated an LSI for two years and she said her first husband was probably EIE. Unfortunately, he had an accident, got addicted to pain killers, then spent the household money on more pain killers, so that ended in divorce. But otherwise, emotionally, intellectually, culturally, professionally, they got along perfectly.

I've been keeping track of inter-type relationships for the past three or four years that I've known about Socionics, and its predictions about relationships are pretty accurate. Sometimes, you can get along great with someone who is not predicted to be a great match, and sometimes things go wrong between duals, but for the most part, I think Socionics is a pretty good predictor of outcomes.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

During my life I had many partners, and currently I am with EII. While knowing socionics since I was 19, I wasn't choosing my partners based on socionics compability but rather I've been chosing women who were talented, well educated, serious, ambitious and wanted their own business but they were mostly feeling types anyway. So I could build business with each of them. The most successfull ones were with ILE and SEI because they were longest standing. Why my all previous partners quit is very complex thing, maybe I should make my EII now dependent, make her quit her job etc. So she will have no other option than live with me, hehe.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    During my life I had many partners, and currently I am with EII. While knowing socionics since I was 19, I wasn't choosing my partners based on socionics compability but rather I've been chosing women who were talented, well educated, serious, ambitious and wanted their own business but they were mostly feeling types anyway. So I could build business with each of them. The most successfull ones were with ILE and SEI because they were longest standing. Why my all previous partners quit is very complex thing, maybe I should make my EII now dependent, make her quit her job etc. So she will have no other option than live with me, hehe.
    Sounds like a plan for the eleventh century. Lol.