TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default type one of my best friends from childhood

This is when she was 12

She's IEE IEE IEE IEE I love her gorgeous face.

She's on the left

Picture deleted for privacy
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Her cousin next to her is SEE. They are like night and day in their facial expressions. While her SEE cousins and sisters often look apathetic, she looks optimistic and sure loves being smiley when next to a family member in pictures.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason @applejacks @Raver @Kim what do you guys think
    -

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my, I'm terrible at VI typing. Can you give us some thoughts on her personality? Temperament? Reactions to things?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    Oh my, I'm terrible at VI typing. Can you give us some thoughts on her personality? Temperament? Reactions to things?
    Social, gregarious, never gets judgement or sneers at her son's girlfriends. One time the SEE future daughter in law came over and she said "I hope next year they get married. Keeping my fingers crossed." Loving and accepting of the SO of the people she loves.

Will never play games with anyone to pull a man she likes from them or steel them.
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks like someone from 13 Going on 30.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    She looks like someone from 13 Going on 30.
    Conservative Christian Family
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was her SEE sister a trouble maker or the black sheep of the family?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

All three SEE sisters were yes. She was always the adult one.
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How to VI Ne egos in darkness:
    grin.png
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    How to VI Ne egos in darkness:
    grin.png
    What do you think about this other childhood friend? She's always come across as ILE. She's very different in the way she uses Ne than my best friend. My IEE friend has a womanly figure and ILE has a boyish figure

http://i.imgur.com/CuwirRIl.jpg
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, Delta Ns according to my understanding handle their bodies better Body language bears much more significance to deltas. OTOH hand xIIs have better control overall than extroverted counterparts. I'm very bad at estimating bodies. Overall, I'm inclined to agree with you. My main source of people reading is in the area of facial expressions. I know that I pick body language more like unconsciously This is one reason why ILEs have lot of problems with the right distance. I know an IEE with LIi husband she has noticed that we both have bit similar issues when it comes to having the right distance.

From your photo I can definitely see that body difference between alphas and deltas when I put some mental energy to it.

Delta Ne is more about potentials in Te Fi world where as Alpha's version is bit detached from the actual life. It is still great fun to go on Ne trips with IEEs and leave others flabbergasted.

She definitely looks bit like ILE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

probably Se type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    probably Se type
    Her cousin next to her is SEE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She is humble and never demonstrates how she took a central and powerful role in anything
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

baaannnnnnnnggggggsssss

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has some kind of Se SF eye thing going on.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    baaannnnnnnnggggggsssss
    Lol yup. Those bangity bang days
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I've got is Exxx

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @Eliza Thomason @applejacks @Raver @Kim what do you guys think
    I'm not good at VI and I know little about it, but IEE is a possibility because she does look like an IEE I know. Not the best way to type someone and there's no guarantee I'm right due to the lack of my VI skills, but that's all I got.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, with my imperfect but not completely ignorant skills VI skills, the same as your conclusion, @Maritsa, IEE on our left, SEE on right.

SEE is not taking the best pic here, as the camera is below her, exaggerating her youthful soft chin, and yes she has that apathetic thing going on at the moment. Yet she is a pretty girl, nice features, great hair, a nice arch to her brow. She looks alert and intelligent, even while looking away. And she reminds me of my SEE daughter in law in that pictures don't seem to capture her stand-out beauty, like everyday real life does. People like her make me want to take pics so the world can see how beautiful they really are, IRL. The IEE here is captured nicely. And in fact, in face and countenance she, reminds me of @applejacks in her avatar pic, the marked difference being the coloring.

Notice how that IEE has just a little smile. Even showing teeth, its a mild smile. I think its a Delta thing. Its the most natural way for me to smile, too - mildly. Also, as you say, for me too - put me near someone I like being near and my smile is better. Though I am thinking it works that way for a lot of people.

I had an ESE close freind in college, who was very extroverted and would smile huge in pics - and in everyday life in general. And as she was a close best-est friend for awhile, and I was caught up in her energetic whirlwind, I sort of morphed into her when I was around her, (so much so that people thought we were sisters even though we did not look that much alike). But my huge-smile pictures taken when I was with her always looked wrong on my face, while hers were her, and on her, just "electric dazzle".
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've to warn you:

If she was IEE when she was 12...odds are she'll be another type now. Do keep the growth of psyche in mind. It goes like this(iirc): S.Id(up to 5th year) -> Id(5-14) -> S.Ego(14-30) -> Ego
    Also, VI is kinda terrible way to type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I see, with my imperfect but not completely ignorant skills VI skills, the same as your conclusion, @Maritsa, IEE on our left, SEE on right.

SEE is not taking the best pic here, as the camera is below her, exaggerating her youthful soft chin, and yes she has that apathetic thing going on at the moment. Yet she is a pretty girl, nice features , great hair, a nice arch to her brow. She looks alert and intelligent, even while looking away. And she reminds me of my SEE daughter in law in that pictures don't seem to capture her stand-out beauty, like everyday real life does. People like her make me want to take pics so the world can see how beautiful they really are, IRL. The IEE here is captured nicely. And in fact, in face and countenance she, reminds me of @applejacks in her avatar pic, the marked difference being the coloring.

Notice how that IEE has just a little smile. Even showing teeth, its a mild smile. I think its a Delta thing. Its the most natural way for me to smile, too - mildly. Also, as you say, for me too - put me near someone I like being near and my smile is better. Though I am thinking it works that way for a lot of people.

I had an ESE close freind in college, who was very extroverted and would smile huge in pics - and in everyday life in general. And as she was a close best-est friend for awhile, and I was caught up in her energetic whirlwind, I sort of morphed into her when I was around her, (so much so that people thought we were sisters even though we did not look that much alike). But my huge-smile pictures taken when I was with her always looked wrong on my face, while hers were her, and on her, just "electric dazzle".
    One time she fell in love with an SLI boy, who was in love with me. Instead of the SEE who are prone to moving into a person's territory, completely undermining people's relationships and attachment to gain victory over their love, she came to me in person and said "Maritsa, I like him. I'm sorry. Do you want me to stay away?" I was so touched that I can't tell you what that meant to me. To show such respect and courtesy meant the world to me. I hugged her and told her that I was going to match make them and tell him what an awesome person you are and get him to date her. And, I did. They saw each other a few times then my friend had to move far away.
    -

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

So:
    SEEs, in contrast to IEEs, are pessimistic, troublemakers/black sheep, are judgemental, and are man-stealers, in addition to being immoral.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    So:
    SEEs, in contrast to IEEs, are pessimistic, troublemakers/black sheep, are judgemental, and are man-stealers, in addition to being immoral.
    Everyone knows SEE's are bad bad bad. And ILI's wouldn't have it any other way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I liked a guy once and an SEE friend liked him at the same time. I was busy but she put all work aside to monopolize his time, called him constantly, flirted with him when she knew that I liked him. When confronted she didn't say a word. She simply didn't feel like she had done anything wrong.

I will never trust an SEE around my significant other. Never.

Victory is not more important than friendship
    -

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here to steal your man.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, men are just mindless, decorative pawns in the deadly games between women. They have no real will of their own.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

After betrayal and all that trouble I wish this friend would have picked a compatible type to trump out relationship over. Time will tell.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here's an Fi ethical rule of relationships. It is wrong to betray your relationship with a friend to get with their significant other
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

tbh she looks kinda like a bitch, but also a very capable and competent person. Reminds me of somebody I know at work.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked a guy once and an SEE friend liked him at the same time. I was busy but she put all work aside to monopolize his time, called him constantly, flirted with him when she knew that I liked him. When confronted she didn't say a word. She simply didn't feel like she had done anything wrong.

Victory is not more important than friendship
    "When our SEE heroine entered the scene in the role of contender, a major opportunity opened up before her to show in full that she is capable and determined - to get out of her situation and break up another's relationship would require much effort than her competition had the opportunity to demonstrate. By creating all these obstacles, she has seized a major opportunity to prove that she is "stronger than the strongest".
    SEEs get off on it. What can you do?

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time she fell in love with an SLI boy, who was in love with me. Instead of the SEE who are prone to moving into a person's territory, completely undermining people's relationships and attachment to gain victory over their love, she came to me in person and said "Maritsa, I like him. I'm sorry. Do you want me to stay away?" I was so touched that I can't tell you what that meant to me. To show such respect and courtesy meant the world to me. I hugged her and told her that I was going to match make them and tell him what an awesome person you are and get him to date her. And, I did. They saw each other a few times then my friend had to move far away.
    Aw, great story! What a good person. Yes, for SURE, that SEE stereotype only fits those who were not brought up right... (And there are some IEE stereotypes that aren't so nice, too.)
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Aw, great story! What a good person. Yes, for SURE, that SEE stereotype only fits those who were not brought up right... (And there are some IEE stereotypes that aren't so nice, too.)
    a good person by our ethics and a great friend
    -