Thread: Guy on youtube describes ILI, ESE, SLE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Guy on youtube describes ILI, ESE, SLE

Right. A novice youtube search a couple months ago served this up for me, thought I would pass it along.

He has like no views on these so I assumed there would be at least a few it helps. Pretty introductory level stuff, but serves to provide another person's take on the types, which I found vaguely useful. He seems to know what he's talking about.

If we really wanted to expose socionics we would collaborate the production of youtube videos employing images, videos and descriptions of model A. However, given that hardly any of us agree with each other as it is, the employment of this strategy would be impossible from the start. ssiigh..

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, with motion graphics and everything. That'd be sexy! We could just group the sort of main views into, say, three categories, and present each perspective for each type. And make sure that each of the perspectives represents one person from the same quadra, one from the opposing quadra, and one from an adjacent quadra. We should do it!

In other news, that guy's Russian accent is really entertaining.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These videos are very informative.

Also, there was a hidden comment on the 2nd SLE video which led me to a super secret socionics training session:

WARNING: This is what socionists actually do in their spare time. You have been warned.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do russians still wear those crappy outfits in their schools???
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama as ESE? Yeah, thank goodness for his disclaimer that followed.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Obama as ESE? Yeah, thank goodness for his disclaimer that followed.
    Oh yeah lol, he had a few 'interesting' typings.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Oh yeah, with motion graphics and everything. That'd be sexy! We could just group the sort of main views into, say, three categories, and present each perspective for each type. And make sure that each of the perspectives represents one person from the same quadra, one from the opposing quadra, and one from an adjacent quadra. We should do it!
    Are you being serious or sarcastic? If serious, we would need people who are sure of their type, a person which isn't in high supply around here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The videos are still good. I hope that he does videos for the other 13 types.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

= harmony?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    = harmony?
    That also puzzled me as well.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    These videos are very informative.

Also, there was a hidden comment on the 2nd SLE video which led me to a super secret socionics training session:
    And clicking that guy's profile lead me to these:

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I have no idea what the hell this is.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty good for a youtube vid. he explains the essential features of the model A pretty quickly and accurately albeit a bit simplified, probably in the interests of time.

makes me realize why i love ESE's so much, too.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    = harmony?
    I would like to see him talk of an ego. That would clarify whether he thinks this is a consistent quality of or just a manifestation of in certain functions. He may be equating idealism with harmonization. He could also be interpreting as conflict and as being antithetically harmony.
    Johari Box

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His comments are contradictory. I have a feeling he's sort of making up what he's saying on the spot.

Creepy-bg

this is why nobody pays attention to socionics in the english speaking world. we forgot to have the hot girls stripping in the background.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's now added the EII.

Johari Box

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne is more like imagination to me. Ni always seems a lot more based on reality, possibilities, analyzing trends and what's going to happen. Ne to me is much more novel, creative, imaginative, based less on what will come, based more on someone's own imaginative flavor/favor, eccentricism, and inherent impressionism. Extroverted, from my viewpoint, actually means outward, as though the information came from the subjective internal mindset and is being formed/applied to the objective world, much like Ne. Ni and the other introverted functions are inward, or the information came from the objective but is being formed to the subjective interpretation, thus analysis of trends and prediction/premonition. People sometimes wonder why Ni just 'creates' truth, but it doesn't, they have the totally wrong definition of introverted if they think introverted functions are responsible for creating from the subjective. They perceive with the subjective, so the truth is tinted subjectively and so looks like magic from thin air (or whatever other Ni-seekers want to call it ). Creating from the subjective persona everyone does, but its the process of extroverted functions, and is dubbed extroverted because it has to be captured and defined in objective terms in order to be known of in theory. Introverted functions already have originated and stronger objective roots and don't need this. I and E aren't separate, they coexist in this cycle.

Here, I'll give you the examples:
    from polikujm's notes
    Outward Conceiving/Abstraction??
    : imagination, novelty, inherent impressionism, esotericism, supernatural disposition, mystery, obscurity
    Inward Conceiving/Abstraction??
    : predictions, possibilities, hidden implications, inherent concepts, noticing trends, probabilities, contingency preparation

Outward Sensing
    : stability, confidence, regularity, symmetry, obstinateness/conviction, precise recollection, reminiscence, internal readiness, willpower, predecisiveness whether or not to act
    Inward Sensing
    : awareness/attention, reactivity, status enhancement, adaptability, acquiescence, factual accuracy, sophistication, improvisation

Outward Feeling
    : passion, idealism/desires, personal values, romanticism, serenity, contentment, self-gratification
    Inward Feeling
    : etiquette/decency, relationship standards, considerateness, optimism, cooperation, encouragement, charm/endearment

Outward Ordering
    : self-government, common sense, individualism, perfectionism, meticulousness, logical purpose contemplation and questioning
    Inward Ordering
    : systemization/organization, receptive management, logic of absolutes, rules/codes, charts, methods
    Outward are internal modes from the subjective person being molded to real things, and are actually naturally more loosely disconnected from reality in concept, where as the introverted process is more disconnected from reality in function.
    Inward are external things from the objective world being molded to one's own personal mindset.

P.S. try to grasp what the words mean in context, like personal values is obviously in an outward context, and doesn't mean Fi doesn't yield personal values, etc. Just the term is more relevant to Fe.