Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acting like your dual

Creepy-

Default Acting like your dual

Recently someone mentioned that people sometimes act like their duals, causing mistypings. I am curious about this phenomenon.

Do you ever act like your dual? If so, can you describe it? [Please answer however you feel like, but I guess I'm particularly curious about what conditions bring it out, and whether it's a conscious choice, etc.]

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I try to generate new ideas and I try to expound concepts in a Ti way.

Simple as that.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-

Would you say you're good at it?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ideas no, but I can be random.

The arguments, I feel that if I try hard and think things through, I can do it. I am ruled by logic in abstract concepts.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I read somewhere that this is reserved only for celebs and the like. For the average person acting like your dual, in my mind, would cause you severe anxiety and distress since you would not be being yourself. Even though duals appear very similiar to each other when they're in groups, they are very different in their private lives.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I of course try to supply my own Si and Te, however, there's always all this Ne, Fi, and yes even Fe in there so I can't imagine anyone ever confusing me for an SLI.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed this in other people but I dont think I've ever consciously tried to act like an IEE. I don't think I'd ever get confused for one, that's just comical.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to other people, there a moments when I resemble my dual (well, when I resemble people who are LSI). These moments are when I am very angry or pissed off, but determined not to lose my temper because of the context. I will become very very still, very composed, my face will suddenly become expressionless, but intense (as though I am trying to stare them into submission), I will focus on the person I am angry at and I will speak in very short, flat, sentences. Other times...there are situations when I need to be clear and unshakeable and I think I do 'borrow' qualities from the LSI persona.

In high school, people used to say idolatrie and I were actually the same person, but that was more because we had similar interests, similar thought processes, similar values and often seemed to be able to read each other's minds. I don't think it was because we behaved alike at all, but it's hard to stand outside yourself and give an objective assessment.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It occurred to me that it's more likely someone could look like their dual in online conversations, because there's no body language, tone, etc.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    It occurred to me that it's more likely someone could look like their dual in online conversations, because there's no body language, tone, etc.
    agree, that's why typing someone else over the internet doesn't work.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    agree, that's why typing someone else over the internet doesn't work.
    It can work, but it takes more time, and it involves questions and answers. The problem around here is that people like to argue and sometimes people will want to win the argument more than they'll want to be right.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know I can't be like my dual, so I don't even try. But my brother is an ISFp, and he keeps trying to use his black triangle. He also wants to be a scientist.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    It can work, but it takes more time, and it involves questions and answers. The problem around here is that people like to argue and sometimes people will want to win the argument more than they'll want to be right.
    No way!....really?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Yes, I try to generate new ideas and I try to expound concepts in a Ti way.

Simple as that.
    Same here, but turns out I kinda suck at it

When I first came on here I was convinced I was ILE.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I'll revive this old thread, because I have noticed quite often myself how people would start acting like their dual the more they lack people with the desired & needed functions in their lives.

Also, the older someone gets, the more they have had time developing themselves intrinsically and functionally. If that older person lacked (semi-)dual (or activity) interactions, they most likely will have plunged themselves into the realms of their dual. Behaviourisms, beliefs, attitudes and appearance will more and more resemble their dual, in a desperate attempt to emulate their dual and their strengths, so that they will feel "complete".

Often times, the end result is a rather pathetic fake dual-version and psychologically weak person.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

When I learn a method to something that an lse uses I'll help others with it
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I'll revive this old thread, because I have noticed quite often myself how people would start acting like their dual the more they lack people with the desired & needed functions in their lives.

Also, the older someone gets, the more they have had time developing themselves intrinsically and functionally. If that older person lacked (semi-)dual (or activity) interactions, they most likely will have plunged themselves into the realms of their dual. Behaviourisms, beliefs, attitudes and appearance will more and more resemble their dual, in a desperate attempt to emulate their dual and their strengths, so that they will feel "complete".

Often times, the end result is a rather pathetic fake dual-version and psychologically weak person.
    I lack a dual in my life, and as a result, I might try to emulate my dual or develop my inferior function, but I suck at it. I find it is just better to find a dual and interact with them as much as possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I still can pick out pillows and nice things for Shitnoodles
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I lack a dual in my life, and as a result, I might try to emulate my dual or develop my inferior function, but I suck at it. I find it is just better to find a dual and interact with them as much as possible.
    Agree. I think I do the same. It is normal, in my opinion.
    But I still don't look like my dual. Some people take it to the extreme. Disregarding one's own type because the dual's seems so much more desirable... can end pretty badly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Agree. I think I do the same. It is normal, in my opinion.
    But I still don't look like my dual. Some people take it to the extreme. Disregarding one's own type because the dual's seems so much more desirable... can end pretty badly.
    I get along great with SLE's. They're simple and fun, and because I'm their Benefactor, I look out for them and can easily recognize them in crowds. But when they are in crisis, they become truly nuts and need someone to take them by the hand and lead them to a quiet room where they can sit down for a while.
    Here is an example.
    To see the degeneration due to crisis, confusion, and partial recovery of an SLE, and how a person starts to use his inferior function to act like his dual when his top two functions no longer are working to solve his problems, go to this page
    https://www.youtube.com/user/EJArendee/videos
    click on "load more" several times, until you get to his vids of about a year ago, when he was grounded and really funny and relaxed. A great one to watch is "How to pick up the types". It is both hilarious and totally true. The guy is on the ball. But then, scroll up to ten months ago to "Humbled" and "Hobo update", when things are going wrong in his life. Next, scroll back up to 5 months ago and watch "I'm an INFJ update", "Rant: My stupid zombie slaves" and "Goodbye". Finally, after he got some support (from me, his Benefactor), watch "Perfect Relationships".

You can find more on the Hidden Agenda here: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-inferior-function/

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't believe AS is hung up on the channel of that jackass -- and gives him advice to top it all. Some ppl disagree with his type, but he's a pretty obvious SLE imo. and a total moron who had to leave the forum coz he couldn't dominate LSEs&LIEs around and expand his narcissistic territorial little selfie enough.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-25-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

on a side note I'm thinking of leaving the forum myself due to an overflow of MBTI links and lingo lately :

I think I should make a profile on PerCaf and chat there on the right issues with the right ppl.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I can't believe AS is hung up on the channel of that jackass -- and gives him advice to top it all. Some ppl disagree with his type, but he's a pretty obvious SLE imo. and a total moron who had to leave the forum coz he couldn't dominate LSEs and LIEs around and expand his narcissistic territorial little selfie enough.
    Hi, Amber.
    Well, I like him. We're really different, and he shows really bad judgement, but I like him. That's Benefactor for you. I just can't help it.
    I think you and a lot of others have a different reaction to him, and truthfully, I'm not blind to his aggression and instability and would never go into business with him, but I don't think we can help liking whom we like. Just as I read some of your posts and watch as other people get offended and pissed off and misinterpret what you say, and all I can think is "What Amber said makes sense, and she is funny and true, and I like her."
    Can't help it.
    The trick is to come to respect and admire someone, but that's happening, too.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

on a side note I'm thinking of leaving the forum myself due to an overflow of MBTI links and lingo lately :

I think I should make a profile on PerCaf and chat there on the right issues with the right ppl.
    I already did that, but I'm here most of the time. I wonder why.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I get along great with SLE's. They're simple and fun, and because I'm their Benefactor, I look out for them and can easily recognize them in crowds. But when they are in crisis, they become truly nuts and need someone to take them by the hand and lead them to a quiet room where they can sit down for a while.
    Here is an example.
    To see the degeneration due to crisis, confusion, and partial recovery of an SLE, and how a person starts to use his inferior function to act like his dual when his top two functions no longer are working to solve his problems, go to this page
    click on "load more" several times, until you get to his vids of about a year ago, when he was grounded and really funny and relaxed. A great one to watch is "How to pick up the types". It is both hilarious and totally true. The guy is on the ball. But then, scroll up to ten months ago to "Humbled" and "Hobo update", when things are going wrong in his life. Next, scroll back up to 5 months ago and watch "I'm an INFJ update", "Rant: My stupid zombie slaves" and "Goodbye". Finally, after he got some support (from me, his Benefactor), watch "Perfect Relationships".

You can find more on the Hidden Agenda here: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-inferior-function/
    SLEs typically function best in a crisis (well most people do right, I mean, what brings out the best in individuals, crisis and contingency planning and learning).

Using typology enneagram and stacking has a mega impact on a socionics types ability to proceed in crisis.

But, what do you mean by crisis?

BTW DJArandee should look for a career in the PUA scene, I expect his inability to pull will fit in well.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Your posts cut like scalpels on the discussions, revealing what is of real importance; I pay attention to what you write, and there are some threads which titles don't pick my interest, but I still open it because of seeing that you posted. I don't think this will change your decision in any way, if you think that's for the best, but I wanted to point that that would be a loss for the forum. There are others like you who really care about this place, or the function it can perform, and when one of you disappears, the void is clear.
    I hear the forum regulars don't want Amber to post here.

Ironically they don't deserve her presence one bit.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, Amber.
    Well, I like him. We're really different, and he shows really bad judgement, but I like him. That's Benefactor for you. I just can't help it.
    I think you and a lot of others have a different reaction to him, and truthfully, I'm not blind to his aggression and instability and would never go into business with him, but I don't think we can help liking whom we like. Just as I read some of your posts and watch as other people get offended and pissed off and misinterpret what you say, and all I can think is "What Amber said makes sense, and she is funny and true, and I like her."
    Can't help it.
    The secret is to explain why you like him, and not worry so much about everyone else.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when someone says a person is likely to act like their dual it's usually a sign they have a borked up understanding of socionics and suck at typing. duals are opposites in terms of most observable behavioral traits and have similarities on a deeper, unobservable level only.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post
    when someone says a person is likely to act like their dual it's usually a sign they have a borked up understanding of socionics and suck at typing. duals are opposites in terms of most observable behavioral traits and have similarities on a deeper, unobservable level only.
    Hum…well my first dates with SLE usually were a display of their achievements, "I've been to China 25 times and I have a porch that I park in my Manhattan Beach house that overlooks the ocean" (cha ching!). My first dates with LSE are usually talks about family. My first dates with SLI are interviews about my background and education.

Anyway, it's very apparent which is motivated by what ends and means
    -

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, Amber.
    Can't help it.
    First off, you don't even understand what the Benefit relation is about - the Benefactor is supposed to find the Beneficiary a dull, helpless, and uninteresting person due to the lack of "suggestive" in them (which the B_actor allegedly craves). It's an unequal relationship in theory ... with the Benefactor in a superior position while the B_ary finds them awesome due to their creative. That isn't happening. You're posting and promoting links of dude ...so it's kinda the other way round. You'd have an excuse if you had any clue other than socionics on why you like the person anyway.

Secondly, if you compare me to this moron, your senses and your methods of assessing ppl totally suck. You should post on the ENTJ perCaf forum .. it wouldn't be visible there.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

First off, you don't even understand what the Benefit relation is about - the Benefactor is supposed to find the Beneficiary a dull, helpless, and uninteresting person due to the lack of "suggestive" in them (which the B_actor allegedly craves). It's an unequal relationship in theory ... with the Benefactor in a superior position while the B_ary finds them awesome due to their creative. That isn't happening. You're posting and promoting links of dude ...so it's kinda the other way round. You'd have an excuse if you had any clue other than socionics on why you like the person anyway.

Secondly, if you compare me to this moron, your senses and your methods of assessing ppl totally suck. You should post on the ENTJ perCaf forum .. it wouldn't be visible there.
    Nah. I find the definition of benefit relations the most ever fishy one in intertype relations. There's too many versions out there and most of them don't match real life experience for me, now your version also doesn't match it, I can find beneficiary a rather interesting person but it's true about the unfulfillment of the suggestive function. I wouldn't say I find my beneficiaries necessarily awesome, sure, that's rare, but they are usually still pretty cool if I don't mind the issue with their PoLR. I find the latter -me consciously deciding not to mind- is an important prerequisite for benefit relations to work well. In my case anyway.

Anyway. It is funny @Adam Strange offered nice praise to you and you just ignore all of that and instead go on with your opinion about his lack of understanding. Lol

I think you and a lot of others have a different reaction to him, and truthfully, I'm not blind to his aggression and instability and would never go into business with him, but I don't think we can help liking whom we like.
    You must be joking about DjA. Whenever I'd talk to him on TypoC in just a tiny little bit stronger style than my default neutral, he'd always be this pussy and back down very quickly, openly pleading for me to stop and leave him alone. He just likes to play drama in his videos. I dunno are we supposed to chalk this up to his life stress too? I'm being a bit sarcastic here, yeah.. I don't have a problem with him otherwise but I think he's really fake in presentation lol.

I also think Ni creative for him is more likely than SLE.
    Last edited by Myst; 05-26-2015 at 09:19 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Nah. I find the definition of benefit relations the most ever fishy one in intertype relations. There's too many versions out there and most of them don't match real life experience for me, now your version also doesn't match it, I can find beneficiary a rather interesting person but it's true about the unfulfillment of the suggestive function. I wouldn't say I find my beneficiaries necessarily awesome, sure, that's rare, but they are usually still pretty cool if I don't mind the issue with their PoLR. I find the latter -me consciously deciding not to mind- is an important prerequisite for benefit relations to work well. In my case anyway.

Anyway. It is funny @Adam Strange offered nice praise to you and you just ignore all of that and instead go on with your opinion about his lack of understanding. Lol
    Adam Strange compared her to a total moron on the internet, that isn't praise it's insulting.....

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ;422258
    Recently someone mentioned that people sometimes act like their duals, causing mistypings. I am curious about this phenomenon.

Do you ever act like your dual? If so, can you describe it? [Please answer however you feel like, but I guess I'm particularly curious about what conditions bring it out, and whether it's a conscious choice, etc.]
    No, only in private alone for very short times and only under extreme stress. It can be nice then but I can't really keep it up on my own & I'm probably a very bad imitation of my dual

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wordsalot View Post
    Adam Strange compared her to a total moron on the internet, that isn't praise it's insulting.....
    He compared her to DjA how? I don't see it? All he said was he liked both of them.

(The last line in that post I assumed was only applying to DjA as he addressed the negative evaluations only to DjA)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Some ppl disagree with his type, but he's a pretty obvious SLE imo.
    Agree. He may mistype others, but at least he's got his own type right.

Regardless of whether people like EJArendee or not, he obviously is (sadly) a good example of a person starting to (try to) act like his dual, which basically is just an indicator of him losing his mind. I think the videos where he is talking about his "visions" are the most telling regarding his messed up Ni use.
    Finally, I wonder what you mean with "support" he got by you. Do you actually know him personally, irl?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

apparently he makes 7k a month doing nothing. maybe I should get aboard the crazy train

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Don't think DJ is SLE but here's a video about DJ

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    He compared her to DjA how? I don't see it? All he said was he liked both of them.

(The last line in that post I assumed was only applying to DjA as he addressed the negative evaluations only to DjA)
    Actually, the last line in the post was directed at Amber. I'm growing to like and respect her abilities to type people more and more as I read more of her posts. But, if she is an ESI (and that's not for me to decide), I know from personal experience that ESI's are not comfortable with open, direct, public praise. So, I deliberately left the sentence open to interpretation. I figure that if she wants praise, it's there, and if she doesn't, she can safely ignore it.

Furthermore, Amber might be right. I probably don't understand what Benefit relationships are about. I do know that I immediately liked two people who are my Benefactors and look to them for advice, and that they like me less but still like me, and I sense that three people who are my Beneficiaries feel the same way about me. They kind of look to me for moral support. It's strange, but true. I'm happy to provide moral support, but I don't know if it does them any good. But just because I identify what seems to be similar information exchange between Benefactors and Beneficiaries, that doesn't mean I understand the reasons we have those feelings.

As for liking EJ, one of my best friends from college is an SLE. When he didn't have a dual girlfriend, he was a self-destructive, dangerously crazy guy who had the uncanny ability to piss off everyone he met. We did things together that used up two of my nine lives. But when he finally found someone who loved him, he finished his PhD in mathematical Group Theory and got tenure. He is still a bit crazy and aggressive, but he mostly settled down and became productive. So, EJ is salvageable. Most people are, if they're not actually evil.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Regardless of whether people like EJArendee or not, he obviously is (sadly) a good example of a person starting to (try to) act like his dual, which basically is just an indicator of him losing his mind. I think the videos where he is talking about his "visions" are the most telling regarding his messed up Ni use.
    I agree. Go back and read the articles by Drenth that I referenced.

Finally, I wonder what you mean with "support" he got by you. Do you actually know him personally, irl?
    I don't know him irl. I just wrote some lines to him, telling him I thought he was basically fine, even though his life is falling apart around him because of lack of Ni, and he just needs an IEI to help straighten him out. Which I think is true.
    EJ is a very smart and perceptive guy. You may not like his style, but I can see the good guy under the crazed demeanor and have tremendous respect for his analytical abilities. I personally think that the smarter a person is, the more sensitive they are to seeing their life unravel for reasons beyond their control. I mean, what IEI hasn't thought about that? IEI's and SLE's share common functions. My own IQ puts me in the top 0.1%, and even though I was blessed with being an LIE, I still have had many moments when I thought my little airplane was headed straight for the treetops, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.
    Sometimes, you just need someone to lend you a hand. If you don't have that person, you might be forced to try to use your weaker functions directly, and that is like letting a five-year old take the wheel when your normal driving skills aren't getting the job done.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-26-2015 at 10:37 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Don't think DJ is SLE but here's a video about DJ
    Hi, mu4.
    That video is totally my SLE friend from college. Karate and everything. One night, after he had had no luck in the bars, he went down the street trying to kick in the side windows of the parked cars. Fortunately, they are tempered glass and didn't break. Plus, he was incredibly drunk and not on his game. Otherwise, he'd have cut his foot off. But that's low Ni, the inability to see where your actions are leading.
    He settled down a lot after he got married. Amazingly enough, he never went to jail. Luckiest bastard I've ever known.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast