2 Thread(s)

IEE 3w2 sp/so

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched a bunch of stuff from this guy. He is pretty interesting and I like his views. He definitely seems Te/Fi valuing. My first inclination for him was Logical because of all of the facts he spits out but I think there are maybe some distinct mannerisms that strike me as Fi creative. I think Te HA would make sense. I think he might be more gamma than delta though. I say super smart SEE>IEE but it's not anything I'd say for certain.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I just happened to close this thread and open Facebook and see a post about this guy saying he was ENTP in MBTI.

I'm not really that interested but i remember watching some of the atheism video when you posted it in chat and wondering if he was acting a parody of some overly affected pretty boy person.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I just happened to close this thread and open Facebook and see a post about this guy saying he was ENTP in MBTI.
    yes he's pretty clear ILE-Ne

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    that isnt what i necessarily concluded from seeing the ENTP thing. i just thought it was relevant info, and of the types proposed might make me think IEE>SEE but he's got those big soppy SEE eyes too. i can't really be bothered to watch videos and analyze.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A P type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    that isnt what i necessarily concluded from seeing the ENTP thing. i just thought it was relevant info, and of the types proposed might make me think IEE>SEE but he's got those big soppy SEE eyes too. i can't really be bothered to watch videos and analyze.
    If you watch him he doesn't seem to concern himself with a lot of ideas or attention to the "unseen". He seems to be very concerned with the way the world *is* rather than how the world could be or potentialities. He is almost more like an LSE with just how expansive his body of knowledge is in regards to the world in its current state. That strikes me much more as a Te applied to Se (or just sensing in general). I think it's very clear he is irrational though. Of course, I could be wrong and he could be IEE. I just figured i'd explain why i typed him as such.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seems SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intelligent, well spoken, intellectual.

Sour, unpleasant, arrogant, know-it-all, bad hair, flimsy, fruity, whiny, needlessly argumentative, unhealthy appearance, logical aimed by a ethical bow, homo wrist syndrome.

That's all I could figure.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Damn @wacey, tell us how you really feel : ) IxE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And pretentious.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Intelligent, well spoken, intellectual.

Sour, unpleasant, arrogant, know-it-all, bad hair, flimsy, fruity, whiny, needlessly argumentative, unhealthy appearance, logical aimed by a ethical bow, homo wrist syndrome.

That's all I could figure.
    Good observations.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intelligent, but dramatic, prone to over-exaggerate his points and to amp up the outrageous elements. I think that he is EIE, an intelligent EIE.
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good features but horrible dye job

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    I think that he is EIE, an intelligent EIE.
    Is that supposed to be some kind of rarity? ILE's should cool it on their intellectual superiority complex, it's off-putting.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Is that supposed to be some kind of rarity? ILE's should cool it on their intellectual superiority complex, it's off-putting.
    That's reading a lot into my comment. I think that general intelligence varies between people in a manner which is unrelated to type, and that people of the same type can exhibit different competencies in their real-world actions based on a greater or lesser amount of intelligence.

What I mean is that more intelligent EIEs are able to demonstrate a greater level of solidity in intellectual discussions, rather than going on the defensive and avoiding discussion of their points entirely because they feel unable to support their reasoning with confidence and need to rely on populist statements. The suggestive function is usually quite vulnerable to feeling threatened and is not a place of confidence.

he is almost like a more self-assured KStew

in the same spirit kstew is like a milo who doesn't even

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    That's reading a lot into my comment. I think that general intelligence varies between people in a manner which is unrelated to type, and that people of the same type can exhibit different competencies in their real-world actions based on a greater or lesser amount of intelligence.

What I mean is that more intelligent EIEs are able to demonstrate a greater level of solidity in intellectual discussions, rather than going on the defensive and avoiding discussion of their points entirely because they feel unable to support their reasoning with confidence and need to rely on populist statements. The suggestive function is usually quite vulnerable to feeling threatened and is not a place of confidence.
    I'm reading a lot into your comment, because that's how you put words together - "EIE, an intelligent EIE" - that's not really the word order you use if you solely want to say that a person is a) EIE and b) intelligent - there's an implied correlation there. So basically what you're saying is that an intelligent EIE could be mistaken even for ILE (as evident from other typings) - Ti (or logical ego) and lack of emotional reactivity/subjectivity (defensivness, populist statements) as a benchmark for intelligence. Or you didn't mean it that way?

I agree with your second paragraph to an extent, but I'm sure your statement about EIE's was meant in a condescending tone.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm reading a lot into your comment, because that's how you put words together - "EIE, an intelligent EIE" - that's not really the word order you use if you solely want to say that a person is a) EIE and b) intelligent - there's an implied correlation there. So basically what you're saying is that an intelligent EIE could be mistaken even for ILE (as evident from other typings) - Ti (or logical ego) and lack of emotional reactivity/subjectivity (defensivness, populist statements) as a benchmark for intelligence. Or you didn't mean it that way?

I agree with your second paragraph to an extent, but I'm sure your statement about EIE's was meant in a condescending tone.
    You can feel sure that my statement was meant in a condescending tone and I will be sure that my statement was not meant in a condescending tone. Personally, I don't desire to assume another person's tone in text communication as then I see a lot of negativity when there might be nothing of the kind. EIEs are often given to paying a great deal of attention to tone and these sorts of disagreements over the tone I am using, when relying on textual communication, are commonplace (it's one reason I always phoned my ex).

Given that intelligence is often limited in popular imagination to 'logical' pursuits, it is quite normal to mistake intelligence with being Logical (and vice versa). This is not to say that I hold these views and condescend to non-Logical types. It does mean though that I wish to point out in my language a matter of interest when someone breaks these cultural assumptions. It also happens to be that a lot of people are ready to type Yiannopoulos ILE because of his score in an MBTI test of ENTP. Suffice to say, I would pre-empt such conclusions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Milo Yiannopoulos

He has a lot of content to type, and is surrounded with a lot political drama as of late.

What type do you guys think he is? I have him pegged as some Beta NF, and for certain, he favors Fe. He loves to riot and provoke people, and he doesn't really care the means he does it in(for instance, on the topic gamergate. He himself has made plenty condescending remarks against gamers in the past, but through writing about the issues he's established himself a niche audience to further his fame). He reminds me of my sister(they have the same Ni eye), though she actually possesses human decency, but I'm not sure I want to comment on his rhetoric on 16t lol.

I call attention to this video since it was this video I was so sure of his Fe and it was almost identical to how my sister uses Fe in arguments.

This is the video I noticed his heavy Ni gaze. You can literally fast forward to any mark and you'll see it too.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew he would pop up around these parts eventually.

Milo, IEE Ne sub 4w3

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe an annoying CP E6 IEE with mostly Republican views. Could be EIE. Lesser likely IEI.

What I notice about him is that he keeps making contradictions constantly, and that's kind of annoying.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Maybe an annoying CP E6 IEE with mostly Republican views. Could be EIE. Lesser likely IEI.

What I notice about him is that he keeps making contradictions constantly, and that's kind of annoying.
    I've seen him in a number of interviews. Very tangential persuasive arguments with declaring style, indicating IEE. Had considered a 6 fix yet there seemed to be to much wounded showmanship attention seeking of E4s.

Notice the way his extroverted intuition dances around Joe Rogan (SEE Fi)?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see most likely EP temperament in his movements.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE is a good typing of him. I've listened to him try to stand up to hecklers in a forceful manner and it's a little cringey.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phantombride View Post
    EIE
    I can buy this over IEE. definitely Fe>Fi.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The interesting thing about XIEs is that... they almost always idealize women, even if they're Republicans or whatever (at least in public). And this guy is really coming down on feminism.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He seems like ILE troll - he's just saying outrageous things to get a reaction.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fi-IEE so/sp 7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'd really like to know this guys type because he is so freaking much like an ex boyfriend of mine who I had originally typed as EIE but later decided was an sx/so ILE.

Interestingly enough, it looks like there is an EIE/ILE spit for Milo as well.

They have the same eyes, same facial expressions, same intensity, same loud neurotic like persona and both of them were mean/bullies. The only difference is their sexuality.
    That picture of Milo also looks like Transcar, might an EP 7w8 contra-flow thing.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He seems like ILE troll - he's just saying outrageous things to get a reaction.
    ^**must... resist... temptation**
    Sounds like my dream in a way. It is like giving people their own medicine.

Yes, he is toying with people but I think IEE is bit closer.
    He is certainly a value focused person who spotted some loophole potential.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's Ne + Fe and Si-valuing (example: second video - started talking about his hair right away, cringes at discomfort, ...).
    IEE as fuq. 3w4 SX/SO, I spot my kin. This guy is doing it for the attention and not the feels, 4w3 isn't it. Probs 3cp68.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He says:

“I delight in offending people,” Milo said matter of factly, going on later to say that, “I care about facts, I don’t care about your feelings.”
    - https://refinedright.com/2016/12/03/...ews-interview/

That's not necessarily T, but some F types can adopt that kind of an attitude, and it seems like that's what the Republicans in general are doing these days.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    He says:

“I delight in offending people,” Milo said matter of factly, going on later to say that, “I care about facts, I don’t care about your feelings.”
    - https://refinedright.com/2016/12/03/...ews-interview/

That's not necessarily T, but some F types can adopt that kind of an attitude, and it seems like that's what the Republicans in general are doing these days.
    Yes yes yes. And masculinity plays into that as well.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Coolest fag on ze internet

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what his type is, but his views are very consistent/logical despite his outward flamboyant personality, I see Ti-valuing for sure

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think, EIE. I'm really not seeing IEE?
    He seems dominantly Fe to me. And Ti valuing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast