Thread: -

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi: stable, real, rational, reasonable, deep, meaningful, harmonious, everything good about relationships, angelic, ethical, it's not Fe (Hallelujah!), virtuous, altruistic, righteous, proper, and wise in judgment.

Fe: shallow, superficial, manipulative, fake, chaotic, conniving, stupid (Don't be offended. There are some smart Fe-dominants [the rare non-blonde ones], but I only mean that it is comparatively far more stupid when compared with Fi and Te), burns your women and rapes your churches, foolish, meaningless, a dip-shit function if there ever was one, irrational, fucking crazy (talk about loony), attention whores - come to think of it, it would be best if we rounded-up all -dominants and those who value it into concentration camps, mow them down with machine guns, eat their children, and feed their remains to vultures while pissing on their graves and singing hallelujah - unreasonable (i.e. does not listen to ), removed from reality (I mean where in the hell do they get that shit they rant about? Internal dynamics my ass. If they are seeing something that is not obvious on the surface, then clearly they are schizophrenic psychopaths!), idiot-seeking morons (), blood-sucking succubi, back-stabbing harpies, treacherous sirens, ritual and tradition worshipers, inefficient!, everything wrong about the world today, religious buffoons (sinful but superstitious God-fearing folk), fascists (you know, ****** was an EIE so that should tell you about that ), easily distracted by shiny objects, demonic hellspawn, neurotic, ass-monkeys!

Discuss that, you Fe-valuing fairy.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just lol.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! this is dumb.

I wonder how long it'll take for people to realize that those are just perceptions from differing quadra values.

How about perceptions like:

Fi: fake, stuck-ups who always think they have the best ethics. self-righteous, overly serious people. biased toward those people they like better, and they expect others to do the same. if they catch you being nice to someone they dislike, you are then blacklisted.

Fe: warm people who are great at knowing how someone feels and cheering them up. always able to brighten someone's day and ensuring that the atmosphere is always bright and cheery and everyone is included and happy.

INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by njio View Post
    Flame war! Flame war!
    Evil ISTps
    INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Evil ISTps

On the subject of Fe, I recently had the displeasure of observing an Fe dominant in my English Lit class. (I think an ESFj) We were talking about reading and how it's perceived in our culture (supposedly... badly? Yeah whatever.) So it comes this ESFj's turn to speak and she starts on about how her friends don't let their children watch TV because it's against their religion... and it was all downhill from there. The heads started nodding; the "well, wells..." and "my, my"s starting mouthing; and after no more than an instant the entire room was gripped into that 'F' atmosphere, with the ISFj instructor eating it all up.

Yech!!!

But now Logos I'm inclined to wonder: have you ever actually gotten laid by an Fe dominant? We need them for that reason alone! They are REALLY good at house cleaning, too. (some of them)
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 01-25-2008 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assume this is one of those threads that applies shock tactics to provoke healthy discussion and debate.

In my eyes, Fe can be as genuine as Fi when it wants to be. But the whole point of Fe is that it's an External function. You can give concern to the outward qualities of things without really caring about the internal feelings of them, as Fi valuing people are focused on. So, while EIEs understand the whole relationship thing, they just don't care like EIIs do. They're much more focused on raising or lowering the mood, regardless of how this affects the individual internally.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    Fi: stable, real, rational, reasonable, deep, meaningful, harmonious, everything good about relationships, angelic, ethical, it's not Fe (Hallelujah!), virtuous, altruistic, righteous, proper, and wise in judgment.

Fe: shallow, superficial, manipulative, fake, chaotic, conniving, stupid (Don't be offended. There are some smart Fe-dominants [the rare non-blonde ones], but I only mean that it is comparatively far more stupid when compared with Fi and Te), burns your women and rapes your churches, foolish, meaningless, a dip-shit function if there ever was one, irrational, fucking crazy (talk about loony), attention whores - come to think of it, it would be best if we rounded-up all -dominants and those who value it into concentration camps, mow them down with machine guns, eat their children, and feed their remains to vultures while pissing on their graves and singing hallelujah - unreasonable (i.e. does not listen to ), removed from reality (I mean where in the hell do they get that shit they rant about? Internal dynamics my ass. If they are seeing something that is not obvious on the surface, then clearly they are schizophrenic psychopaths!), idiot-seeking morons (), blood-sucking succubi, back-stabbing harpies, treacherous sirens, ritual and tradition worshipers, inefficient!, everything wrong about the world today, religious buffoons (sinful but superstitious God-fearing folk), fascists (you know, ****** was an EIE so that should tell you about that ), easily distracted by shiny objects, demonic hellspawn, neurotic, ass-monkeys!

Discuss that, you Fe-valuing fairy.
    How dare you, I'm the most efficient person I know.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    How dare you, I'm the most efficient person I know.
    For shame. You are then an inefficient -pinko commie who is ignorant of their own ignorance, which is the worst sort of societal philanderer out there.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Fi and Fe suck, it's thinking functions that make the world go round efficiently.

Are you all happy now?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"FX"... My first thought was quite different than the actual contents of this thread.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! this is dumb.

I wonder how long it'll take for people to realize that those are just perceptions from differing quadra values.

Fi: fake, stuck-ups who always think they have the best ethics. self-righteous, overly serious people. biased toward those people they like better, and they expect others to do the same. if they catch you being nice to someone they dislike, you are then blacklisted.

Fe: warm people who are great at knowing how someone feels and cheering them up. always able to brighten someone's day and ensuring that the atmosphere is always bright and cheery and everyone is included and happy.
    I think this is quite good.

What about this:

Fi: looks at the "inner qualities" of the source of input (or information)
    Fe: looks at the "inner qualities" of the input itself (information)

Fi-Te: the "burden" of subjectivity is placed on the source of information, rather than the information itself

Fe-Ti: the "burden" of subjectivity is placed on the information itself, rather than its source.

In order to see what is meant by this, it is necessary to see what (say) goes on in the ESE-LII duality, and the ESI-LIE duality.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    What about this:

Fi: looks at the "inner qualities" of the source of input (or information)
    Fe: looks at the "inner qualities" of the input itself (information)

Fi-Te: the "burden" of subjectivity is placed on the source of information, rather than the information itself

Fe-Ti: the "burden" of subjectivity is placed on the information itself, rather than its source.
    Could you elaborate on this.

And regarding Mea-s perceptions,

LOL! this is dumb.

I have to say that the one is not far from the truth. My IEE friend "ostracized" another friend because he liked hanging out with a group of people (Betas) who the IEE didn't like and had "done him wrong". Also, not a single member of his family is liable or capable of any wrongful deeds, in essence are saints. He's had arguments with people on this as for example, for him there is a difference if the same action is performed by somebody who is in his "good list" then for somebody who is not. The most blatant display of such disregard for is when he defended his grandfather selling out in time of communism. For his grandfather it was because he had "higher", "purer" intentions which we easier to accomplish with the support of the current system while for everybody else it was because they had no character, because they sold out. He also openly advocates that people of certain professions and races are "inferior". He got into a fight with an SEI friends because his mother is an employee somewhere where is said everybody there is corrupt to the core and jump at the opportunity to take a bribe, work on the expense of others, in essence, shitty people, naming figures of up to 90% of people being like that.

However, my impression is that he does this not because of the "inherent badness of ", but because of a low focus on in comparison to . It creates an imbalance in information processing and unhealthy ways of thinking. The same principle would in my opinion apply for all people who do not process information in a balanced way. I think this may the the cause of some of the "bad perceptions" of the elements.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    actually Fe is introverted dynamics and is not only about "external" look of your mood. i think they can somehow sense it, but i'm not sure if that's so.
    Er, I'm pretty sure Fe is extraverted (hence the name). Also, I didn't say anything about the "external look of your mood". I was talking about how one's external state i.e. their mood, is given more focus by a Fe-valuer than one's internal state is.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Both Fi and Fe suck, it's thinking functions that make the world go round efficiently.
    Fabio, without you Fi matey, you would not be able to pull as effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    "FX"... My first thought was quite different than the actual contents of this thread.
    What did you think it would be about, Minde?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    What did you think it would be about, Minde?
    Well, it was pretty easy to figure that it would be something about Fe/Fi, considering the common practice of using "x" as a variable (e.g. INxj, ExI, etc.). But my first thought was how "fx" is often shorthand for "effects" as in visual effects, sound effects, special effects, etc.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Well, it was pretty easy to figure that it would be something about Fe/Fi, considering the common practice of using "x" as a variable (e.g. INxj, ExI, etc.). But my first thought was how "fx" is often shorthand for "effects" as in visual effects, sound effects, special effects, etc.
    Yep, that's exactly what I thought, hahaha.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Could you elaborate on this.
    What I'm thinking is this.

Ethical functions are about the "hidden meaning between the lines", the "Internal" as per the definitons of the aspects:

Fe: Internal dynamics of objects
    Fi: Internal statics of fields

Fe-Ti quadra types are more inclined to read the "hidden meaning between the lines" of the information they are receiving, with little regard for its source. So, regardless of who is saying it, you look for the hidden meaning as in "what's really behind that?" way. And you make sense of it using Ti.

Fi-Te quadra types dislike the "hidden meaning between the lines" of information thing. They prefer to take information at its face value. So they focus on selecting those sources of information (for the present purposes, which people) they can trust to provide information they can trust. So they do their "hidden meaning between the lines" of individuals. Once you decide an individual can be trusted, you don't have to worry about reading between the lines of what they are saying.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a legitimate explanation.
    Johari Box