Thread: There is where Eliza types me

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No we don't. People are all up in OUR typing thread typing themselves.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahahaha. My thread got closed because evidently people thought I was seriously pissed. ahahahah
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Ahahaha. My thread got closed because evidently people thought I was seriously pissed. ahahahah
    Lol, you are the funniest/most humorous person on this entire forum :-)

& quick witted too.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

get ya butt in here, eliza

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. Okay, I will give it a shot.

Jadae, How do you get along with @anndelise?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JadaeRat View Post
    We get along well, as far as I understand. We are like 2 raisins, peering out through the clear plastic container full of nuts in the trail mix. Or maybe we are the nuts. We will never know. But, yeah, we have always been amiable towards one another since she came on the forum. I forgot which year she did, but it was after me, so sometime after 2005.
    I joined in 2006.
    The two raisins in a bowl of nuts sounds about right...as does the unsure if we are the nuts in a bowl of raisins.
    (i'm pretty sure we're the raisins, though, cuz people are freakin nuts.)

Our present and futures might be worlds apart, but our pasts and the values resulting from such, have connected us. We've both fought for and defended people that were being stigmatized. We've chatted outside of socionics. We've joked and failed at stalking each other. And we're living so damned close to each other but still haven't met.

I dunno. I think our interactions might be rather superficial, but I still feel connected to you. I talk with you about as often as I talk with my brothers, and I feel pretty close to them despite not talking much with them, nor having really grown up with them. And I always want the best for you, even if I question your decisions.

Ok, enough with the sap, sheesh.
    *hides a tear*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mew! I'd have visited by now if Seattle wasnt in the way. Its a nightmare to drive through during daylight hours v_v
    Aww, cute kitties.

I figure we'll finally meet when we are old..er, and grey...er, and sitting in rocking chairs with not a word to say, lol.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I need to get out more *now* though *points at gas prices* le sigh.
    *sighs along* We will all have friends once we're rich ie: old or dead or murderers.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an LSE house plant that was exactly like you once, Jadae. I killed it.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everytime I kill a plant I think of Jadae.

I think about you a lot, Jadae.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sor-ry. I put it in the wrong spot.

Here we go:

Jadae 60% reminds me of my oldest brother.

Oldest brother is LSE.

60% is more than 50%.

Jadae is probably LSE.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be Ann's Activity, Benefactee, or Benefactor, I think which depends on which way her blue brain flows...

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jadae's new and improved type.

Jade is not reminding me of my LSE brother any more. So not 60% LSE any more for Jadae. Correction:

Jadae: LSE - 4%
    Jadae: Cuckoo-LSE - 4.5% (I am really not getting the cuckoo vibe so that's why only 1/2%)

Jadae REALLY reminds me of my SLE son:

Jadae = SLE - 80% (I have a strong feeling about that).

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to compete with Jay
    @DJ Arendee
    WHERE YOU FUCKERS AT?

*SPINS IN CIRCLES*

WHO TOUCHED ME?

*KICKS HOOF, SNORTS*

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do VI as SLE, Jadae, and not LSE.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jadae is not an SLE. Jesus.

The next person to suggest this will be gif'ed with a humorous and mocking picture.

I'm going with EIE.

He's an EIE who prays on weak and pathetic people and acts like an LSE so he can take advantage of maritsa's pathetic loneliness and tendency to date solely based on duality and not what she believes in her heart.

Last edited by Azure Flame; 11-09-2013 at 08:34 PM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything, really. Children died = Ashton did it. Crops went bad = Ashton did it.
    Thanks Ashton :/

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jay, define "to be loved" (or, rather, "to be accepted") for everyone.

Also, you and Greg are super special sometimes
    he shoots he scores!

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post

The next person to suggest this will be gif'ed with a humorous and mocking picture.

I'm going with EIE.

He's an EIE who preys on weak and pathetic people and acts like an LSE so he can take advantage of maritsa's pathetic loneliness and tendency to date solely based on duality and not what she believes in her heart.

Well, I think that you think Maritsa is pathetic because you are her Conflictor.

I, too, seriously considered he might have been preying on her, so, maybe you are sincere in this assumption.

But I have come to think he might be just be being himself here, which appears to me to be SLE. His humor is similar to yours, you must admit. Brief, inane, shocking, silly, gruff but friendly, not cruel but sometimes crude. I don't see his humor as being anything like that of ANY of the EIE's I have known. But like you and like my SLE son instead..

Conflictors are genuinely attracted to each other and impressed by each other at first, so if he is SLE, as Conflictor, he'd have been genuine in striking up his liaison with Maritsa. (And if he was SLE, there would have been some evidence of Conflict at the end, and yeah, that did spill out a bit here on the forum (but lets NOT get into that business please).

Yes, its true, he could be a slime-ball opportunist, but I like to hold onto the possibility that he might be honest and forthright, until that's disproved. And nothing here on the forum disproves it. If he was that bad, surely Ann or Gem, who have known him long here, would have chimed in to let us know he is a slimeball?? And Maritsa has not accused him of that here. She has been annoyed with him, but has not called into question his basic character. So I have found nothing to support that he has that serious character flaw.

I know Maritsa typed him LSE, but, not to burst everyone's happy-bubble about Maritsa's typing record, the simple fact is that Maritsa does not type correctly every single time.

I briefly considered that he might be a little cuckoo, but couldn't support that theory either.

Now I think he is SLE (they appear cuckoo sometimes, you must admit). SLE is my strong insight and impression about Jadae.

Before you protest too much, keep in mind Stratievskaya's very first line describing IEEs:

"Exceptional insight is characteristic of representatives of this type. They can determine practically the nature of man from one view, moreover it is so accurate that it is almost immediately capable of giving to it capacious and laconic characteristic."

So when IEE says she "just knows" something about the nature of a person, she just might.

Then there is you, DJ. Maybe you don't want him to be SLE because you want to jealously guard the small pool of elusive IEI's for yourself! .. :

As to Jesus, yes, my theory is He must be some composite of all the types. Being Omnicient and all.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also wondering, @DJ Arendee, have you done a write up or video on the difference between LSE and SLE?? I'd like to see what you have. (I have a LSE brother and SLE son, so the differences or obvious to me, but its less explained for me, a lot more "I just know.")
    _____
    Found it, down a bit here: http://arendeepsyche.com/?cat=14
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 11-09-2013 at 11:31 PM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This forum needs some normal and mature SLEs. Maybe then SLE typings won't be based on a crude sense of humor and arrogant douchbaggery. It all went downhill after Herzy left.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, boys. All a person has to do is claim to have super powers of Ne and they can see right through your soul. And you best not question it, nor ask for anything measly like reasoning for their "insight" cuz they just "know" and therefore everyone else should just accept it.

Long live the power of Ne!!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Yeah, boys. All a person has to do is claim to have super powers of Ne and they can see right through your soul. And you best not question it, nor ask for anything measly like reasoning for their "insight" cuz they just "know" and therefore everyone else should just accept it.

lol, i seriously do not know any IEE's who talk about their IEE-ery and use of Ne as much as Eliza claims to. Ne base just does, it does not keep talking bout it's self and amazing abilities. Sometimes i will look over things or explain it's process. But this...look at my wounded knee wonderful Ne business is just ridic.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    lol, i seriously do not know any IEE's who talk about their IEE-ery and use of Ne as much as Eliza claims to. Ne base just does, it does not keep talking bout it's self and amazing abilities. Sometimes i will look over things or explain it's process. But this...look at my wounded knee wonderful Ne business is just ridic.
    Woohoo!! I just learned out to do a strike out.
    (Seriously, there's been so many times when I have wanted to use that but didn't know how to. TY. )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics
    Function 1 – leading, program, primary, base, or dominant function. This is the strongest conscious function, and the most utilized function of the psyche. A person's outlook and role in life is largely determined by the nature of this function. One is generally very confident in the use of this function, and may defend it when challenged. According to Bukalov, this is 4D function (Ex, No, Si, Ti).

----

Function 6 – mobilizing function. This is a weak and unconscious function which one often understands poorly. Nonetheless, this function has a strong influence over one's actions. Individuals requires assistance from someone who uses it confidently in order to understand it. Often an individual is only aware that they are totally unaware of how to use this function. At the same time, it's 2D function, so it's capable of collecting a number of easy receipts for daily needs. Being successful in aspects of this function makes one happy and motivated. (That's why it's called mobilizing.)
    imo,
    The base element is so prevalent in the person's life that they consider it natural, normal, and initially assumes that everyone else does this as well. It's not something worth talking about, it just happens, while the focus is elsewhere. But if it's challenged, other elements are used to defend it. In the case of NeFi, objective samples of what they are seeing, or bringing up similar samples from the challenger's own views/orientations. In the case of FeNi, perhaps setting boundaries and pushing buttons, or projecting the forseen behaviors into a prediction?

Whereas the mobilizing function is generally happy going only so far as using norms or rules of thumb as guidelines for that particular information. Successfully using this info builds confidence in the person, helps them feel good about themselves. ("Superpowers") But there's not as much drive to play with the element's information, to maximize abilities beyond what meets one's initial needs. It'll feed the base element info, but that's pretty much it's sole purpose to the type. (And feeling good about it.)

In Jadae's case...which comes 4D and which 2D?
    In this corner...4dSe+2dFe
    And in this corner...2dSe+4dFe
    But wait...do we have other possible contestants?? gddmt
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ironically, this is Ni's role in MBTI. People know stuff because "Intuition" and think they don't have to adequately explain themselves.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm going with EIE.

He's an EIE who prays on weak and pathetic people and acts like an LSE so he can take advantage of maritsa's pathetic loneliness and tendency to date solely based on duality and not what she believes in her heart.
    i'm not picking up on a nerdy effeminate life coach vibe from jadae.

looks like you're projecting your type again.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    This forum needs some normal and mature SLEs. Maybe then SLE typings won't be based on a crude sense of humor and arrogant douchbaggery. It all went downhill after Herzy left.
    And maybe mellower ones? DJ being 8w7 (I think that's his type, must be. I know its 8 and it can't be mellow w9) really puts him out there loud. Can't find the right word. Strong. In your face. Can't ignore easy. I am not big on Enneagram knowledge but Jadae is not 8.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    i'm not picking up on a nerdy effeminate life coach vibe from jadae.

looks like you're projecting your type again.
    lol. dude I'm going to gently and effeminately life coach your ass.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim...

Are we not SLI enough for you?

You should probably thank your boyfriend profusely for being so mature.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kim...

Are we not SLI enough for you?
    Who is we?

You should probably thank your boyfriend profusely for being so mature.
    I should thank my ex profusely for not claiming that being a wanna-be tough guy asshole is type-related? Yes, maybe I should.
    Last edited by Kim; 11-10-2013 at 04:43 AM.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about DJ's videos about his SLE-ery and Maritsa's talk about her EII-ery? I think its normal to talk what you know of your type, especially on a type forum.

Anyway, how else can I explain my "process" when asked, when its really not about Process for me, but Result. How can one explain what is an "Intuitive knowing"? Seems like when I have tried, my posts are way too long. While Stratievskaya's first thing he has to say about IEE just says it all.

How can you explain how you know what you know in an instant looking at someone?

The very first time I saw my SLI, it was for a moment only, and far away; he was walking. He didn't see me, and I was off to an appointment in another town, seeing him unexpectedly in my rear-view mirror, and I did not come back through to meet him for a few days. The impression I got in that moment had nothing to do with our writing to each other those previous years, as we had just had a writing lapse of a couple of years and I would have not surmised this from our previous writing, and these two words caem into my mind that I had never before attributed to him: "He looks beleaguered and determined." When I met him, I learned from what he said that those words were truly accurate, (and why).

So yeah, we IEE's have a free pass to present our result without the process. Stratievskaya himself said so.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DJ Arendee: please answer this, because I know you have given thought to these two types having just watched your Pt.1 and Pt.2 videos on ESTJ/ESTP:

If you just had this thread to look at, and only could name Jadae as either ESTJ or ESTP, which would it be? And why?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    What about DJ's videos about his SLE-ery and Maritsa's talk about her EII-ery? I think its normal to talk what you know of your type, especially on a type forum.

Anyway, how else can I explain my "process" when asked, when its really not about Process for me, but Result. How can one explain what is an "Intuitive knowing"? Seems like when I have tried, my posts are way too long. While Stratievskaya's first thing he has to say about IEE just says it all.

How can you explain how you know what you know in an instant looking at someone?

The very first time I saw my SLI, it was for a moment only, and far away; he was walking. He didn't see me, and I was off to an appointment in another town, seeing him unexpectedly in my rear-view mirror, and I did not come back through to meet him for a few days. The impression I got in that moment had nothing to do with our writing to each other those previous years, as we had just had a writing lapse of a couple of years and I would have not surmised this from our previous writing, and these two words caem into my mind that I had never before attributed to him: "He looks beleaguered and determined." When I met him, I learned from what he said that those words were truly accurate, (and why).

So yeah, we IEE's have a free pass to present our result without the process. Stratievskaya himself said so.

Source? It's always good to cite a source Eliza, we been here before. It is getting boring.

While we are on the topic of 'Stratievskaya himsel' going by this http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...atievskaya_IEE translation of his IEE description we have this little nugget.

"Nothing excess Huxley they try about itself not to tell, at least in the wide to circle or to the unfamiliar people: they fear, that this information can be used by them into the harm. If someone of the close ones makes a slip of the tongue about them excess, always this they condemn. True, strange secrets themselves to store do not know how, especially, if we them about this do not previously ask. Sometimes, as without a moment's hesitation, it is made a slip of the tongue anything "compromising"."

So the translation is not the greatest, if you have a better one please let me know with a link please. However it is possible to glean a pretty clear message which is that she believes the IEE does not share personal information about themselves, that they guard it and keep it safe. I can not relate that to you at all, in any way shape or form. You prob spend more time talking about your closest people, the specific issues and problems and you often request imput specifically. This is something I have brought up several times with you because for me it's key in determining a real difference in the way you communicate in comparrison to many of the IEE's I have experience with. I'm pretty sure none of the people you deem to be IEE on this site do that either, certainly not with so much info and so frequently. It's constant shared drama. Much more in line with Stratievskaya's description of the ESE.

"Hugo generously shares both the his happiness and his problems. It panically fears the troubles (indeed life it is created for happiness and pleasures, and it so it is short!). Hugo does not actively and very emotionally desire to himself troubles. It warns itself people, which create to themselves (but it means and to it) problems. Itself renounces to have with them the matter and others it warns, moreover in the very emotional form: "so that by 4 e5- cabbage soups kogd- yes -nibud6 with it it were connected!.." If troubles nevertheless occur, Hugo does not consider it necessary to hide them: indeed it is necessary to somehow draw attention to its problems! Hugo will rather demonstrate his weakness to the completely outside person, than to that, who is the real culprit of his problems. To the negative emotions of that will give output faster than positive: for it it is important to employ all possible means - provided somewhat more rapidly to get rid of the troubles."

(http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...atievskaya_ESE)

Also Maritsa uses Fe in abundance, I believe you do too.

Oh dear, I do have this familiar feeling that we are getting to a point where you tell me you really apreciate my post and you will get back to me, and then don't..

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason
    A couple of things to consider:

The positivists – the negativists. This is a division of types according to their reaction to new information. The negativist's first reaction is usually negative: "No". Later he/she can accept, agree to something, but the very first reaction is always aversion. Positivists' first reaction is acceptance. -Reinin
    1) Every single type experiences intuitional insights.
    2) Negativist intuitives do not immediately accept even their own insights as being truth. They question it, and/or look for further information.

And

Quote Originally Posted by post43 above
    Function 1 – leading, program, primary, base, or dominant function.
    One is generally very confident in the use of this function, and may defend it when challenged.

Function 6 – mobilizing function. This is a weak and unconscious function which one often understands poorly.
    Defending one's intuition does not mean posting about how you don't understand how you get your intutions nor how it allows you to just "know". Saying you just "know" is a sign of either weak intuition, weak reasoning, or weak motivation to reason/explain. Strong Intuition (3-4D) is not an end-all-be-all result.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure Vera Stratievskaya is female.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mm ya bring the lube
    What, us females screwing you out of your own thread isn't enough for you??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple of things to consider:

1) Every single type experiences intuitional insights.
    So true! And, its appropriate for "The Psychologist" to have intuitions "about the nature of man."

2) Negativist intuitives do not immediately accept even their own insights as being truth. They question it, and/or look for further information.
    Absolutely. I get the intuition, then I immediately then begin to either look or wait expectantly for the flip side. My next step is always to always look for evidence to disprove or redirect or refine my idea/impression. When the impression/idea/intuition is very strong, I can't just make t go away and I often want to, I look to disprove it before I accept it, or, I hope someone will give me good reason to discard the impression. I look for that. If I am offered inadequate reason, I am not patient with it.

And

Defending one's intuition does not mean posting about how you don't understand how you get your intutions nor how it allows you to just "know". Saying you just "know" is a sign of either weak intuition, weak reasoning, or weak motivation to reason/explain. Strong Intuition (3-4D) is not an end-all-be-all result.
    Sometimes I "just know". i.e., My "beleaguered and determined" example above. How to you explain what you see in a glance? It like someone is looking at you from behind. How do you just know? The aura of a person I often sense, though, I do not see colors and height of actual aura as some can with that particular gift. But there is this knowing something of the person. Not all unique to IEEs, I give those examples here that most of us have felt at some time. But then how can you explain them?

So yeah, I know I am weakly motivated to explain because I do not feel I adequately can. It takes too many words for a not-worthwhile explanation. Nor do I expect anyone to accept my intuitions. Just saying, consider, there is a reason to see that there might be some validity to an IEE's intuition about "the nature of a man". Can't deny that. According to Ms.Stratievskaya.

(I do not consider any of my intuition ideas to be the be-all-end-all. I am aware I make misjudgments about intuitions, and that my first ideas have been wrong, so, its always kind of open.)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Nothing excess Huxley they try about itself not to tell, at least in the wide to circle or to the unfamiliar people: they fear, that this information can be used by them into the harm. If someone of the close ones makes a slip of the tongue about them excess, always this they condemn. True, strange secrets themselves to store do not know how, especially, if we them about this do not previously ask. Sometimes, as without a moment's hesitation, it is made a slip of the tongue anything "compromising"."
    I wish she would get a better translator! But this first sentence I just bolded, absolutely yes, that's me.

So the translation is not the greatest, if you have a better one please let me know with a link please. However it is possible to glean a pretty clear message which is that she believes the IEE does not share personal information about themselves, that they guard it and keep it safe. I can not relate that to you at all, in any way shape or form. You prob spend more time talking about your closest people, the specific issues and problems and you often request imput specifically.
    Yes,i do this. But all under the shroud of anonymity. Eliza Thomason while the name relates personally to me is not my name and while related its too hard to trace to me. I have always protected my anonymity on the Internet and my real name shows up very little on Google because of those efforts. I also have not posted pictures, even though I am a very visual person. Once only, in the chat forum here I posted a pic of a painting I had just finished, only because I knew it woudl go away before too many saw it. I do want to share, especially as I notice that so many others do here, and that VI is a part of Socionics, however its hard to break that firm barrier I have had that makes me feel safe to write whatever comes to mind, freely and candidly, which I value doing (and sort of need to ). And it really is all about what you said - being afraid my personal information can be used for harm. And thanks, Gem, its real interesting to see that that written as an IEE trait because I have always thought it was from trauma from my divorce custody battle when living wish my ex during that for our son's sake, he told the court lies about me (in effort to win custody) based n things I had written, producing what I had written as evidence, creating lies around it....

But read more on IEE, they all say that IEEs do what I do, write personal stories, personal growth, about "what I learned", relating to people in our life, etc. I can be free with the stories because its safe to write anonymously, its not a blog with my name on it.

This is something I have brought up several times with you because for me it's key in determining a real difference in the way you communicate in comparison to many of the IEE's I have experience with. I'm pretty sure none of the people you deem to be IEE on this site do that either, certainly not with so much info and so frequently. It's constant shared drama. Much more in line with Stratievskaya's description of the ESE.
    Except, admit it, none of what I share is very dramatic! I just don't have a very dramatic life. Well, some very subtle Delta-style drama moments, yes, key moments I have written about here like about my SLI because the wonder of it is tied into finding out about Duality and Socionics.

And I agree, you have seen different writing styles from some "IEEs" here, but some may be mistyped. [I see the differences too, and it causes me to question types. (But I don't want to annoy people, so I am trying to get away from that in cases where it will annoy). Also, consider those not telling their personal stories - have they posted their pics and other such identifying info here? They just might be more careful with too-personal things. This might not be there outlet for them for that. My social circle for some time since divorce has been small, which is fine for me because it has been a season of reflection as well as busyness with responsibilities and I have come to cherish the aloneness that was imposed on me after divorce, when I lost community, home and my place in the world. I have My EII sis-in-law who stuck with me through thick and thin (nothing like EII loyalty!), and a few long-time close friends who all live far away. Divorce and other tragedies make you learn who your (very, very few) real friends are, and I learned I would rather have a few close real friends than a whole lot of people who turn out to not real friends at the most inopportune time. I have my dearest SLI - but he, too, is far away, for now. So I do spill my guts here.

"Hugo generously shares both the his happiness and his problems. It panically fears the troubles (indeed life it is created for happiness and pleasures, and it so it is short!). Hugo does not actively and very emotionally desire to himself troubles. It warns itself people, which create to themselves (but it means and to it) problems. Itself renounces to have with them the matter and others it warns, moreover in the very emotional form: "so that by 4 e5- cabbage soups kogd- yes -nibud6 with it it were connected!.." If troubles nevertheless occur, Hugo does not consider it necessary to hide them: indeed it is necessary to somehow draw attention to its problems! Hugo will rather demonstrate his weakness to the completely outside person, than to that, who is the real culprit of his problems. To the negative emotions of that will give output faster than positive: for it it is important to employ all possible means - provided somewhat more rapidly to get rid of the troubles."
    LOL! How I do wish she could get a better translator!

Also Maritsa uses Fe in abundance, I believe you do too.
    Maybe its relative? Compared to my ESE ex and his whole Fe-driven family I am a wallflower. SLI and I are both wallflowers compared to his SEE daughter...

Oh dear, I do have this familiar feeling that we are getting to a point where you tell me you really appreciate my post and you will get back to me, and then don't..
    Yeah! Deja Vous! But I am trying to do better. I just don't want to get into long back and forths where I use more and more too-many words and sentences to explain "No, its because of this...". And I am afraid I kind of did....

And I want to get back to that thread where Ann provided me with some real food for thought with her excellent video. Basically its causing me to study a piece of not-clear Socionics theory, rather than just pursue what speaks to me and relate and connect with that..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast