TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Your Seductive Style Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/your-seductive-style-test

*** I think it's based on Robert Greene's book (and types).

??

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

• Your result for Your Seductive Style Test ...
      The Star

Letting Imagination Run Wild...
      You are the Star! Everything about you is a mystery, and maintaining that mystery is an important part of your allure. You know that love is a game, and so you are a little bit of everything... and some of nothing. In your elusive nature, you embody a Star or a God that others worship. In your mysteries, others fill in whatever they want to see. You are a master of illusion, and your incredible grasp of paradox is what holds others in your thrall.
      Symbol: the Idol
      Famous Historical Stars: John F. Kennedy

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 39% on Sexuality, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 52% on Attachment, higher than 18% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Narcissism, higher than 17% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on Extroversion, higher than 18% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on Innocence, higher than 39% of your peers.

Um.. not really

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm. I answered the questions, then got to a page where I had to give Okcupid my contact info to get the results, and I shut it down. Maybe I didn't follow the right links, but who cares? The last thing I need is a publicly accessible connection between my opinions and own true self.

However, if the test results are those listed in McBain's post, I would say:
    Sexuality: Very High. I like sex. A lot. I basically see it as fun and as concrete evidence of my interest.
    Attachment: Also pretty high. Once I make a choice, I usually stick with it. At least, until there's a deal-breaker that can't be worked out, and then I don't.
    Narcissism: I took a Narcissist test once, because an IEI whom I like said most of her friends were narcissists, but I only scored above most people, and under celebrities. Way under true Narcissists.
    Extroversion: Very high. I will talk to anyone, any time, for any reason. And do. People are fascinating.
    Innocence: Not sure how this is scored. Number of partners? Keeping an open mind? Usually, by the time I make a decision, I pretty much know what to expect. So, maybe not so innocent. Stupid, sometimes, but not innocent.

They should also have two more categories:
    Persistence: I can be pretty persistent in going for what I want, but I've gotten my best results by just letting things happen.
    Manipulation: Not into that. Not at all. Here's why: I once saw a cartoon where a voice was saying, “I found a potion in my parent's room that will make you love me. Now I don't know what to think.”
    (After reading excerpts from this site, I think this preference is an example of Fi.)

But none of this really gets to a “style” of seduction. I don't think I have one that works in general. I'm not even sure I believe in seduction. I believe in two people being mutually interested in each other. Beyond that, it's pretty much freestyle.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If everyone's a star, than no one's twinkling is special.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Took the okcupid quiz before and got siren once and ideal lover another time but that was awhile ago. Most people get "the star" from what I have seen and that is what I got this time. Not sure if it is a glitch in the scoring.

I took this one http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_seductive_are_you

The Star

• You scored 58% on Sexuality, higher than 87% of your peers.

• You scored 64% on Attachment, higher than 46% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Narcissism, higher than 57% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Extroversion, higher than 27% of your peers.

Last edited by Aylen; 05-05-2015 at 10:10 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

How seductive are you?
    Your Result: Master Seducer (above 50 pts.)
    A top-notch seducer. You understand the process, it's in your blood. You will want to read this book to confirm what you know by experience and instinct. You will also be amused to know about the other great seducers in history, and to find out which ones you most resemble.
    Result Breakdown:
    88% Master Seducer (above 50 pts.)
    88% Almost Master (41-50 pts.)
    88% Good seducer (31 to 40)
    88% Average Seducer (21 to 30 pts.)
    88% Not seductive (20 pts. or below)

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

The Anti-Seducer
    A Repulsion
    Oh no, you are an Anti-Seducer... you might want to take a look at your approach to the world. Your lack of self-confidence, lack of awareness for those around you, and general lack of social competence cause others to shirk away.
    Symbol: the Crab
    Famous Historical Anti-Seducers: William Gladstone

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 19% on Sexuality, higher than 6% of your peers.
    Attachment Distribution
    You scored 52% on Attachment, higher than 18% of your peers.
    Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 24% on Narcissism, higher than 5% of your peers.
    Extroversion Distribution
    You scored 21% on Extroversion, higher than 1% of your peers.
    Innocence Distribution
    You scored 53% on Innocence, higher than 48% of your peers.

noooooohooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww wwwwwwww

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Siren

Elusive Rapture

You are the Siren, and you are the stuff of sexual fantasies. Derived directly from Aphrodite herself, you know exactly how to flaunt your wiles, being both tantalizing and elusive. Those that fall within your rapture are yours so long as your mood lasts. You may be extremely sexual, but you are not an easy target, and those long periods where you potential lover agonizes over you are the sweetest in your mind.

Symbol: Water

Famous Historical Sirens: Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your result for Your Seductive Style Test ...

The Coquette

Charmed, I'm sure...

You are the Coquette... brilliant, alluring, aloof. When you walk by, others swoon, except you're more likely to be carried on your dias by young admirers than walking. Everyone wants you, and you will use this power to your utmost advantage. After all, you know that the most tantalizing thing is what no one can have.

Symbol: the Shadow

Famous Historical Coquettes: Andy Warhol, Josephine de Beauharnais (lover of Napoleon Bonaparte)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 16% on Sexuality, higher than 4% of your peers.
    Attachment Distribution
    You scored 64% on Attachment, higher than 46% of your peers.
    Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 29% on Narcissism, higher than 13% of your peers.
    You scored 38% on Extroversion, higher than 11% of your peers.
    Innocence Distribution
    You scored 67% on Innocence, higher than 83% of your peers.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wont work for me. I read the book though. Im the innocent one.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    If everyone's a star, than no one's twinkling is special.
    We are twinkling STARGODS being worshipped in our own little universes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Wont work for me. I read the book though. Im the innocent one.
    It only works for okcupid if you are logged in. You have to use helloquizzy if you're not.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/you...ive-style-test

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Charmer
    All Pleasure, Comfort, and Good Times

The Charmer

You are the Charmer! You focus on providing pleasure, comfort, and harmony. You know that attentiveness to others is the best way to draw them into you. Everything about you is fun, and you can quickly adapt to the mood around you. If a situation becomes tense, you know exactly how to diffuse it. As such, you are a valuable commodity in any social scenario.

Symbol: the Mirror

Famous Historical Charmers: Catherine the Great

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 23% on Sexuality, higher than 9% of your peers.
    Attachment Distribution
    You scored 52% on Attachment, higher than 18% of your peers.
    Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 29% on Narcissism, higher than 13% of your peers.
    You scored 53% on Extroversion, higher than 46% of your peers.
    Innocence Distribution
    You scored 59% on Innocence, higher than 63% of your peers.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, im fucking charming.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got "the Star," but I don't think I'm mysterious.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Nonsense.
    I got 84% on the other one, which doesn't make sense to me.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Anti-Seducer

A Repulsion

The Anti-Seducer

Oh no, you are an Anti-Seducer... you might want to take a look at your approach to the world. Your lack of self-confidence, lack of awareness for those around you, and general lack of social competence cause others to shirk away.

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 26% on Sexuality, higher than 12% of your peers.

Attachment Distribution
    You scored 40% on Attachment, higher than 3% of your peers.

Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 33% on Narcissism, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Extroversion, higher than 1% of your peers.

Innocence Distribution
    You scored 41% on Innocence, higher than 17% of your peers.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got the Coquette in this test ..but I don't think I'm that "calculating, aloof, and tantalizing". I would say a combo of the Charismatic, the Siren, and the (Hot&Cold) Coquette ... mby also some drops of Dandy (not sure if it's here or just in the book ...) .... not so much as mannerisms, but rather in the sense that I (naturally..) identify lots with a masculine side and that seems to turn certain men on.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Siren

Elusive Rapture

You are the Siren, and you are the stuff of sexual fantasies. Derived directly from Aphrodite herself, you know exactly how to flaunt your wiles, being both tantalizing and elusive. Those that fall within your rapture are yours so long as your mood lasts. You may be extremely sexual, but you are not an easy target, and those long periods where you potential lover agonizes over you are the sweetest in your mind.
    Symbol: Water
    Famous Historical Sirens: Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe

• You scored 74% on Sexuality, higher than 98% of your peers.

• You scored 56% on Attachment, higher than 26% of your peers.

• You scored 55% on Narcissism, higher than 77% of your peers.

• You scored 49% on Extroversion, higher than 33% of your peers.

• You scored 34% on Innocence, higher than 7% of your peers.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star.
    Basically alphabet soup.

• You scored 55% on Sexuality, higher than 81% of your peers.

• You scored 64% on Attachment, higher than 47% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on Narcissism, higher than 47% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Extroversion, higher than 27% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Innocence, higher than 29% of your peers.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I dunno how well this fits me.. the scores for the variables are okay :shrug

The Coquette

Charmed, I'm sure...
    You are the Coquette... brilliant, alluring, aloof. When you walk by, others swoon, except you're more likely to be carried on your dias by young admirers than walking. Everyone wants you, and you will use this power to your utmost advantage. After all, you know that the most tantalizing thing is what no one can have.
    Famous Historical Coquettes: Andy Warhol, Josephine de Beauharnais (lover of Napoleon Bonaparte)

• You scored 52% on Sexuality, higher than 75% of your peers.

• You scored 44% on Attachment, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 59% on Narcissism, higher than 85% of your peers.

• You scored 57% on Extroversion, higher than 60% of your peers.

• You scored 36% on Innocence, higher than 9% of your peers.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

our result for Your Seductive Style Test ...

The Coquette

Charmed, I'm sure...

The Coquette

and
    How seductive are you?
    Your Result: Master Seducer (above 50 pts.)

74%
    A top-notch seducer. You understand the process, it's in your blood. You will want to read this book to confirm what you know by experience and instinct. You will also be amused to know about the other great seducers in history, and to find out which ones you most resemble.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Velvet, your new avatar is killing me.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I got the Coquette in this test ..but I don't think I'm that "calculating, aloof, and tantalizing". I would say a combo of the Charismatic, the Siren, and the (Hot&Cold) Coquette ... mby also some drops of Dandy (not sure if it's here or just in the book ...) .... not so much as mannerisms, but rather in the sense that I (naturally..) identify lots with a masculine side and that seems to turn certain men on.
    You are the....

Piano teacher

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    You are the....

Piano teacher

Me...?!
    I haven't seen the movie, but sexual repression, still living with parents after 40, BSDM, and younger dudes doesn't sound like my style and my life.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Me...?!
    I haven't seen the movie, but sexual repression, still living with parents after 40, BSDM, and younger dudes doesn't sound like my style and my life.
    Tick tock tick tock...

It's maybe more your severity masking masochistic? tendencies vs any of those specific life circumstances.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Tick tock tick tock...

It's maybe more your severity masking masochistic? tendencies. any of those specific life circumstances.
    I don't have masochistic tendencies and I'm hotter and more balanced than the music woman you seem to want to correlate me with. But your mistakes are forgiven, I don't expect a Fi polr to read ppl's vibes and personalities.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But I'm gonna watch the film anyway, just went through the trailer and it looks promising.

When you watch it closely, you might catch a glimpse of Eva Green in that movie. It was one of her first appereances in film. She is the girlfriend of Benoit or sth.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 05-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

WTF One test I take says this...

The Anti-Seducer

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 39% on Sexuality, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 40% on Attachment, higher than 4% of your peers.

• You scored 35% on Narcissism, higher than 25% of your peers.

• You scored 17% on Extroversion, higher than 1% of your peers.

Then another says this.....

How seductive are you?
    • Your Result: Master Seducer (above 50 pts.)

88%

Last edited by Muddy; 07-02-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Natural
    Alluring with Innocence...
    You are the Natural! You have a joyful youthfulness about you that is almost magical. Those that have become jaded by the hardships of the world are especially drawn to you with your untainted sincerity. You notice all of the little pleasures in life, and you are often characterized as a bright light in the lives of anyone you touch.
    Symbol: the Lamb
    Famous Historical Naturals: Charlie Chaplin, Genji

• You scored 42% on Sexuality, higher than 49% of your peers.
    • You scored 76% on Attachment, higher than 76% of your peers.
    • You scored 35% on Narcissism, higher than 25% of your peers.
    • You scored 30% on Extroversion, higher than 3% of your peers.
    • You scored 66% on Innocence, higher than 80% of your peers.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The Coquette

Charmed, I'm sure...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.. no one's gotten this yet, eh?

The Ideal Lover
    The Fantasy Come to Life
    You are the Ideal Lover! Romantic, sensual, and exceptionally multi-dimenional... you have the perfect balance between danger and comfort. You always stick up for your friends and protect those you care about. Everyone knows you are the one they can count on in a tough spot. You are that typical teenage dream... except you are the real deal.
    Symbol: Portrait Painter
    Famous Historical Ideal Lovers: Casanova

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The Natural
    Alluring with Innocence...

You are the Natural! You have a joyful youthfulness about you that is almost magical. Those that have become jaded by the hardships of the world are especially drawn to you with your untainted sincerity. You notice all of the little pleasures in life, and you are often characterized as a bright light in the lives of anyone you touch.

Symbol: the Lamb

Famous Historical Naturals: Charlie Chaplin, Genji

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The Ideal Lover
    The Fantasy Come to Life
    You are the Ideal Lover! Romantic, sensual, and exceptionally multi-dimenional... you have the perfect balance between danger and comfort. You always stick up for your friends and protect those you care about. Everyone knows you are the one they can count on in a tough spot. You are that typical teenage dream... except you are the real deal.
    Symbol: Portrait Painter
    Famous Historical Ideal Lovers: Casanova

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 42% on Sexuality, higher than 49% of your peers.
    Attachment Distribution
    You scored 72% on Attachment, higher than 67% of your peers.
    Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 45% on Narcissism, higher than 51% of your peers.
    You scored 51% on Extroversion, higher than 39% of your peers.
    Innocence Distribution
    You scored 57% on Innocence, higher than 59% of your peers.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Star
    Letting Imagination Run Wild...
    You are the Star! Everything about you is a mystery, and maintaining that mystery is an important part of your allure. You know that love is a game, and so you are a little bit of everything... and some of nothing. In your elusive nature, you embody a Star or a God that others worship. In your mysteries, others fill in whatever they want to see. You are a master of illusion, and your incredible grasp of paradox is what holds others in your thrall.
    Symbol: the Idol
    Famous Historical Stars: John F. Kennedy

Sexuality Distribution
    You scored 23% on Sexuality, higher than 9% of your peers.
    Attachment Distribution
    You scored 68% on Attachment, higher than 58% of your peers.
    Narcissism Distribution
    You scored 37% on Narcissism, higher than 30% of your peers.
    You scored 40% on Extroversion, higher than 14% of your peers.
    Innocence Distribution
    You scored 43% on Innocence, higher than 22% of your peers.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got: The Ideal Lover
    You are the ideal lover. You are the one who always makes the other person lofty and awesome. You carefully observe your partner's needs and then approach them with all their favorite things. Your observation and presentation will surely impress your partner, and the next step will surely be fantastic.
    https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school...1dq-new_1284zo

The Ideal Lover comes to us from our childhood dreams, or rather our lost dreams. They are the ones that bring a hopeless fantasy to life with their ability to mirror the ideals we once had as innocent happy-go-lucky children, but have lost to grey world. They are highly astute at understanding our deepest desires and definitions of affection and bring them to fruition.
    Whatever it may be, the Ideal Lover takes the time to fully understand you and empathize with you. They play the long game. They study you and question you while giving you a sense of affectionate attention. And then they'll play your deepest desires to their advantage, accentuating the ideals you long for. They either show your desired ideals in themselves, or they try to make those ideals appear in you.
    When this happens, we're hooked. We see a filling of a forgotten desire in them, with them, and through them. Often a chivalrous knight or a motherly damsel, or something completely different, they come to the rescue out of nowhere with a romanticized but real idea of love.
    Think Casanova, and John F Kennedy. Kennedy notably took the helm of a nation longing for lost ideals and future hope -- the epitome of the Ideal Lover. Tony Robbins does this with his clients, Gary Vaynerchuk with his entrepreneurial following, and Andy Warhol with his artistic subjects -- they were always painted in the most hopeful light. The trick of the Ideal Lover is their ability to know what "hope" looks like to different people.
    On the other hand, the trouble with Ideal Lovers is their grandiose self-image and lack of ability to operate within the realms of reality. Their high ideals are the culprit of this, and if left unchecked, can get too out of hand.
    To tackle and grow maturely with an Ideal Lover:

1. Allow for their hope and ideas of growth, but also keep a firm grounding on reality.

2. Keep open communication for your life plans.
    3. Remember they are only human and are not godlike myths - be cautious with their proposals and plans.
    4. You have so much love to offer the world, do not stunt your talents.
    If you don't want to take the quiz the above quote is taken from here:

https://aarondanielfilms.com/blog/th...e-attracted-to
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SEI • sx9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from the quiz eud linked:

You got: The Charmer
    You are the charmer. Being a charmer, you
    always seduce your partner by them, making
    them the center of attention. You don't believe
    in highlighting yourselves, but your complete
    focus is on your partner. You give special
    attention to their comfort and pleasure things.
    Once they are comfortable, you proceed to the
    next step.

The Charmer has almost a devilish smile you're willing to swoon over. The word "charm" comes from the Latin "carmen" -- a song or a chant that is synonymous with a magic spell. To charm is to literally cast a spell on another. The way that they do this, and the reasons we fall for them, is because they understand 3 fundamental laws of human nature: The law of narcissism, the law of defensiveness, and the law of grandiosity. It's our egos that they stroke, our vanity emotional walls that they align with, and our self-esteem that they praise.

Similar to the Ideal Lover, they make us feel special by playing on our deepest emotions and bringing them into warm light. They make us feel like the center of attention, bring us personalized pleasure, diffuse any conflict, relax us from chaos while keeping themselves cool, and have the skills/resources to help us in other areas of our lives. They are the embodiment of a prince/princess charming.

Opposite the Ideal Lover, however, is that they actively try to repress any signs of sexuality or signs of overt romantic tension. They give us a bit of Coquette-like distance and confusion in terms of romance, while at the same time bringing Ideal Lover behaviour. This makes them seem extra valuable because we suspect that no others are able to hold them like we can. "Wow he/she makes me feel so special, and he's a little shy too. I think I can own him/her like no one else can."

Think Drake, George Clooney, the Obamas, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jessica Alba, Amanda Seyfried, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt. Well put-together, witty and affectionate in their comments, obviously able to connect with higher-class individuals, and knows how to keep it G rated. The family man or woman that show hints of tackling danger.

The obstacle with Charmers is in their ability to hide or subdue the less-clean history of their character. Everyone has their dark sides, and it's when we forget this that makes us susceptible to assuming their holiness. Sure, they can have an excellent track record, but understand that we are all human and have the ability to make mistakes.

and then the one tarnished linked:

You are:
    The Charmer
    Hiding behind a cool, calm, pleasant
    demeanor, you are a master of
    manipulation. You charm others by
    making them feel important, and
    focusing all the attention on them.
    Once you have them in the palm of
    your hand, you make them dependent
    on you by becoming someone they
    resort to in moments of need
    Last edited by p o m; 12-27-2021 at 06:50 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this site have better quiz:

https://www.quizony.com/what-is-your-style-of-seduction

I'm the star on the first post's site, and the natural on this site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast