Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questionnaire by Irina Iglit - Elochka

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Detailed Questionnaire (Elochka)

Dear enthusiasts of socionics, I would like to share this questionnaire with you - Russians use this one during typing. Tests give a lot of false positives. many people use tests and this questionnaire to compare the type. Of course to interprete questionnaire one should have a very deep knowledge of the Model A. anyway, I will try to help interpreting as much as I can.

Answer with great details.

Block

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    4. What is a rule? What rules you must to follow?
    5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    8. Tell us how consistent are you?
    9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it?
    10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

Block

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail.
    6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?
    8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Block

1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?
    4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?
    7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Block

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?
    4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    5. Do you think it’s ok to occupy someone else’s territory? In what situations?
    6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

Block

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain to a 10 year old child what boorishness means? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    2. How would you improve the moral of the society?
    3. Can you justify somebody’s bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn’t taught how to do so?
    4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    9 . What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

Block

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    6. What are right or wrong emotions?
    7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
    8. What does it mean to “pour out your emotions”? How does it happen?
    9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Block

1. Do you like surprises?
    2. Tell us how people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you “kill” time? How?
    7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

Block

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    2. What should be done so people can be happy?
    3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone’s talents?
    5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What would make a person not interesting? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you “boring” and “not interesting”?
    6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: 1) fair; 2) not fair; 3) hurtful; 4) strange.
    7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    Last edited by Fetornado; 02-27-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Block

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? Some kind of logiks masturbation technique I would say, that is from large chunks to small chunks.

2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? Depends. It can mean many things, but going with the prevalent philosophist trend around here, it simply means adhering to rules of logiks and I think it does correlate with common view or whatever that means...

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock? I do not use "the dial of the clock."

4. What is a rule? What rules you must to follow? Rules are something pretty subjective and I do not have to (lul) follow any, especially knowing some silly rule setter doesn't either...

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? Hmm, depends once again. At work it is best to turn to, say, your boss and not a hooker on the street when something is missing, something vital to get the task done.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write? I don't find them useful. Usually I just skip them all together, that is can assemble things without them, even getting a better result at times...

As for writing an instruction manual - I don't know. Never thought about it.

7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why? Disagree. See point 4.

8. Tell us how consistent are you? Very.

9. What is a “standard”? Why do people need it? They liek it?

10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task? I don't. I don't have a "home library". Only books in electronic format and it goes liek this:

a) Things I need and use are pretty visible and easily accessible, so I can get to them really fast, not having to dig through files upon files, that is politics is in politics, for example.

b) Less files - I don't bother.

Block

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

a) It is an activity that when performed acts on your body in such a way that it is easily visible with naked eye.
    b) To survive in most cases.
    c) Yes, I can. I know nothing about something, I hardly can perform it at first.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Yes there is: quality goods cost more, while the low quality (quantity) goods cost less. Price depends on the scarcity of resources some goods have been made from...

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

a and b) By work done?
    c) By checking the manufacturer...

4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

a) I don't know how I feel. It is usually somewhat hard to get me to stop once I have started.
    b) Depends on the pay I would say...

5. What is “interesting work” for you? Please explain in detail. Something one is fine at doing.

6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly? The history of it (providing it has one at all), fabric and the manufacturer.

7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction? I lul, for I would really liek to see how the genius does it and fails at it (happened more than once), but I am open to suggestions...

8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions? Absolutely none.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel? Having to do some strenuous work and knowing it is going to get fast with some help, I don't feel anything, but why not.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions? Archaeologist still do not know how it was built.

Block

1. Tell us what is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

a) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    b) No.
    c) I don't know.
    d) Wearing the skins of other humans, I think.

2. Describe, please, your understanding of a beautifully dressed man or a woman. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

a) It is pretty subjective, I don't know, I don't have a specific-all-time-all-seasons-the same-forever image of a "beautifully dressed man or woman" stuck in my mind, sorry very much.
    b) I say it looks fine.

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as “classical beauty”? If so, what is it?

a) No.
    b) I have no idea. It is mostly pheromones.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

a) It is something not causing your death.
    b) Warmth from the bonfire, for example.
    c) I sit on leather and sleep.
    d and e) Not sure.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

a) With my hands.
    b)Yes and no.
    c) Click me

a) I use a pot.
    b) Nah.
    c) ...

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching? I'm slightly colourblind...

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person? Not necessarily.

9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why? Minimalist, for I find it fine.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

a) I don't judge very often based on taste...
    b) My own?

Block

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

a) Like at a wall? I can.
    a) I say: "get ready to get your picture shot."
    c and d) I don't know.

2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

a) LUL. Burglary.
    b and c) I find it a violation of my rights and may use my head in self-defence.
    d) I would have to get in that particular situation first.

3. What does “my people” and “strangers” mean? When do “my people” become “strangers” and why?

a) It refers to right of blood and right of soil.
    b) After renouncing citizenship resulting in loss of nationality.

a) I think there are.
    b) I don't know yet.
    c) When my house is burgled

a) No.
    b) ?

6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

a) I don't know.
    b) I think English is liek a recognised language around here.

7. How do you protect yourself and your interests? I lock my door and in case you're referring to money, I keep it safe as well.

8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force? I don't usually have to use any.

9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

a) Not sure. Requires me asking them. Anyway, I thought being strong (whatever that means in this context I am not aware of), doesn't require the approval of other people.
    b) I don't know.

10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

a) I don't understand this question.
    b) Depends on many factors. It is pretty subjective again and again to begin with.
    c) Pizza.
    d) They are more experienced than others?

Block

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain to a 10 year old child what boorishness means? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

a) Not accepted behaviour.
    b) Yes, it does, on the grounds of existing in a particular nation.
    c) I would say: "If you're going to be boorish, you're going to get banned from high school."

2. How would you improve the moral of the society? What?

3. Can you justify somebody’s bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn’t taught how to do so?

Yes and no.

4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

a) It is affection felt towards another person.
    b) No.

5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

a) No.
    b) One's (legally) obtained property sure makes one the owner of it...

a) Respect.
    b) When it is needed.
    c) When it is not needed.

7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

a, b and c) Same as Block Ti point 4.

8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong? By living with them.

9 . What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

a) It can be the moral of some story and a particular way of behaving in some situations.
    b) The opposite or moral.
    c) ?
    d) Hmm, it is personal, so I don't know. On second thought, by comparing some action to another action.

10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

a) Piss off?
    b) Why not.
    c) Nah.
    d) I don't forget.

Block

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

a) What?
    b) No.

2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

a) It can be.
    b) ?

a and b) What does this even mean?

4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

a) Seriously, I have to check what some of those weird words you use mean, but to answer your first question, I am now impatient.
    b) It does look impatient.
    c) I don't know.

a) Absence of emotions.
    b) If there are absent ones, there must be present ones.

6. What are right or wrong emotions? Getting killed by a pigeon.

7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

a, b and c) Not really, but if I had to shoot right now. Some positive and some negative.

a and b) It doesn't happen.

9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally? Not sure, I think so.

10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

a) No.
    b) Do not particularly pay attention to it.

Block

1. Do you like surprises? No.

2. Tell us how people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

a) The age and pick up new skills.
    b) Fine?
    c) I'm sure they can...

3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best? No.

4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

a) I can watch some clairvoyant when channel surfing, it is entertaining...
    b) Not really.

a) Short term yes, long term no.
    b) ?

a and b) Something one doesn't notice, just like gravity and space one moves through.
    c and d) No.

7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

a) I don't mind if it is not too long of a wait.
    b) then I don't wait for it.

8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

a and b) No.

a) if it is something important I try not to, if it is not I can come three hours later or not at all.
    b) If it is something important and one doesn't come I bury a knife in their back, but knowing some factors may influence/hinder one's ability to arrive at, say, five o'clock I can be lenient.

10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a, b, c, d and e) The person is dead.

Block

a) Heh, not really sure, but if there was "one", there would be 7 billion of them.
    b) No.

2. What should be done so people can be happy? Lots of oranges and plums.

3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

a and b) Depends on the situation...

4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about him right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone’s talents?

a) That it is a she or a he, wears clothes, the pleasantness of the interaction.
    b) I don't?
    c) I think it does, surely it is not done right away?

5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in him. What would make a person not interesting? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you “boring” and “not interesting”?

a) LUL, okay.
    b) The opposite of a), heh.
    c) I'm not the judge of that.
    d) I go for a drink.

6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: 1) fair; 2) not fair; 3) hurtful; 4) strange.

a) The ones that are fair, duh!
    b,c and d) ...

a and b) Licking females in bed.

8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why? Ehhh, that depends again (!) on the field one is in. This question and many other are quite broad, no offence.

9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why? Same as Ne block point 7.

10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

a) Both maybe?
    b) One gets to be both and two is more than one.
    c) No.
    d) Simple, it is a non sequitur.

EDIT: Hope I get promoted to admin of this site after such efforts.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-27-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block

Looking from top down and then down up.

2. What does “logical” mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

Logic has its use but cannot be the main guiding part of society. The common view is the meshing of all styles.

They are just smaller/large amounts of measurement used to correlate different aspects of time.

Only rules that make sense.

Sometimes hierarchy has its use. If it is corrupt then it needs to be supplanted and changed. If it is just and working then you should follow it.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

Instructions are fine but I prefer doing stuff myself and using instructions only when I cant figure it out.. I would most likely write an instruction manual for socionics, a video game, etc.

7. Please explain: “Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws”? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

Look, enough about damn laws. If they make a law that is correct and working properly then there is no need to mess with it. If it is a bad law then people will slowly stop obeying it.

My views are not consistent but my behavior is. I always like to eat. I like sex. I like feeling warmth. My views on reality change all the time.

Screw standards. They make people too uptight...however the group should still have certain rules like not behaving rudely and mutual respect.

10. You need to put in order your home library. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

It would be fun. I would order things by category for a while and enjoy it, granted it is not too too many books.

Block

Work is finding ways to make less work for yourself lol. I enjoy going to work as long as were looking for new solutions to problems. Physical work is fun sometimes. Work that doesn't make sense is very hard for me to do.

Quality always trumps quantity in the long term. However the Russians used quantity to beat the Germans who had a more quality force.

Does the person have credibility and a good reputation? Can I trust their word? I determine the quality of purchases usually by the price of the purchase. Other ways I see quality is how much an item has been through....if there is a story behind it or a hidden meaning it makes it more quality than price.

I feel guilty and bad about finishing work I said I was going to do.

Interesting work is created new framework for everyone. Creating rules that make sense that can provide efficiency and also make the job enjoyable.

6. You go to the store and see something you’re interested in buying, there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it’s overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

I ask what material it is then research the material. I look on Amazon.com to see what the used price is. I view other items in the store and ask why this one is so much. I gauge on past experiences to wonder why something costs the way it does. I ask the history behind the material. What is the reputation of the company selling the item and if it has a good reputation is there still a reason for that good reputation?

7. When you work and someone tells you: “You don’t do it right.” What is your reaction?

I get pissed and think in my head they are evil.

8. Right next to you there is a real professional. You always see that you can’t perform the way he does. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

I figure out why he performs so well and try to see if I can find a shortcut to beat them and get ahead. I do get a little jealous.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

I don't like asking for help but if someone asks me to help then I gladly abide, so long as they are competent and aren't trying to control me.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

Shit, I don't want to build it like you tell me to.

Block

I see beauty very physically but also this same beauty has to correlate with that physical beauty. Someone who is great inside can make up for not being as attractive. Beauty is also seen over a long period of time of how a person acts.

A beautiful woman is someone who dressed stylish but not trying to get too much attention. Almost like a reserved beauty that catches my eye and is for my eye only....it's almost like I see it as a talent that others cannot see. I would tell someone who asked what beauty was that it is in your eyes, to trust what you feel.

I do believe in classical beauty, yes. It is a look of soft skin, timeless eyes, and the way someone carries themselves....respectfully, cultural, and openness.

Comfort is being around your loved one, your close friends, and family in a relaxing environment. No people trying to force you to do things. Randomness. Good food. If people say I suck at creating it (which I do), I feel embarrassed.

I let my mom or my girlfriend or another man pick out clothes for me. I suck at it.

I can grill and cook fish, but I am not that good. Others don't see me as a cook at all.

Surprisingly when I put my mind to it I can match colors, but it takes some concentration.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I usually agree because I don't consider myself an expert in this field.

9. Tell us how you’d design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I would trust my girlfriend because shes an interior designer, though I would like some secret man-cave. I am just not super interested and don't believe in my skills to make a house. When it comes to an office environment however I take full responsibility in creating it...I can work work better than I can work home. I do like making the layout, just not the nitty gritty of the house.

Bad taste is someone who has repetitive taste.

Block

I don't like to make people do this but I can if I have to. I would find each person's best ability and put them to where they can succeed the most.

I can fight off incursion by getting the right opportunity, though I might need some help from my teammates.

Oh jeez, I hate that term..."my people". You have people who are competent and trustworthy and others who are backstabbing and stupid.

If another person uses a shady strategy of attack I might look at them funny because I don't know if they will use it on me.

You should respect others territory but if they are being aggressive and trying to take you over then you have justification to attack them in whichever way possible until they surrender.

Force when you need to. If someone is weak then be strong. If someone is strong, attack their pride. If someone is insecure then attack that.

By keeping the best things secret, though it is hard. Don't give my opponents a reason to victimize me or all turn against me. And if they do, then run and regroup for counterattack.

8. Describe to us your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

Attack very hard, very swiftly, and with full power. If that fails then rely on an ingenious trick to beat them.

I consider myself strong in the fact that I never give up if I want something. Some see this as a sign of strength in me.

A strong person is someone who is consistent in what they say and how they live their life. I don't respect big hypocrites.

Block

I don't like it and see it as being disrespectful and personal...though it is fun to do with your close friends when you are close. I would tell a child that you should be cruel to others but should be able to speak with your heart with class. I would tell the adult that they need to grow up.

Tell them to not judge others unless they know them well.

No, that does not give them an excuse. They need to be taught not to be a jackass and if not learned can learn by experience.

I don't believe in punishing but rather getting a relationship to a point where they know better. Love, well, I guess it is when you feel you can't live without someone.

Yes, my family is southern. I love southern hospitality and it makes me feel very comfortable. I like the southern one better, though I don't like fakeness. The German one, well the master may be full of shit..though it is still his house and you should respect his rules. I think in the long-term the German one would make me stressed.

Express it when it is legitimate.....don't try to fake it.

I understand norms and I try to follow them, though it can sometimes be difficult. I need someone there to smooth the edges of my silliness. I don't think people should ALWAYS follow them, especially when someone is full of shit or a bad worker. You should fire a bad worker or put him in a different area, contrary to what everyone else is saying.

If the person is extremely negative and not trying to help the situation, and/or they are out for themself. Both of those are red flags.

Oh morality, where do I begin? To make this simple, I will just say that you should love your neighbor as yourself. And when backed into a corner, you fight to survive.

It is fine. I am a very big optimist and so I can balance out someone with a negative attitude with a positive outlook on life.

Block

I understand it but you have to see what's in your control. If your passion is to save that child from the evils of the world, then that child is your world.

Yes, as long as those emotions are not fake. I like when people can make me emotional. Inappropriate use of emotions is when you use them all the time to try to get what you what, such as yelling and throwing a fit for something or crying and whining because it gets what you want.

I don't like to use negative emotions unless I am mad, but it does not last for long. Usually it is when I am fed up with all the crap happening and need to let it out.

I often go off alone to think but if someone I trust and can love is close to me I like to give them my emotions if I can. Usually I don't express too many negative emotions if Im happy.

Lighthearted fun. There are deep emotions but sometimes I don't understand those as much as regular emotions.

We already went over that.

Not really. I watch movies, listen to music, or something along those lines to bring emotion out of me.

It means to act out exactly how you feel. It happens when youre at your breaking point and need to let it out.

Not always...like I said before I have to watch a moving film or something along those lines to feel it. Strong musicals, acting, etc.

I do notice the mood of others and I can tell how I feel throughout the day. It is hard for me to change my mood and I need others help in that.

Block

Yes, I do like certain surprises. When the stock market crashes I go into mobilization mode and get excited.

Change is inevitable due to outside factors. I think it just a part of life. I think certain people can see the change.

Not always. People can say "whatever happens it's for a reason", but sometimes shit just sucks.

I found this question interesting. I am very interested in horoscopes and dissecting and reading about them to find my mate, but I try not to put my entire chips in this pile. Luck, well, many say I am lucky but I can't just put all my chips in that either.

I can forecast certain things that are big picture, like politics and the movement of where the world is going.

I didn't believe in time until it was learned.

I don't like waiting for important events. I want them to happen now...I'm impatient lol. If I don't know when it is suppose to happen I get excited.

I take them somewhat seriously but I don't believe anyone really knows. Depends on the credibility of the individual. Not a huge conspiracy theorist....have to dissect one by one with objectivity.

I am only late when I am feeling food. If I am stressed then I usually arrive on time. I expect others to arrive at the same time too.

I keep hoping and hoping...start to think something happened. So I call them. They don't answer and I still wait and begin to wonder what could of happened. I have to put a self-timer on to eventually leave.

Block

I've noticed that if you dwell on your own existence too much then you won't come to any conclusions. Giving everyone else meaning has more of an effect on me. I like to give advice to people that ask this question rather then sharing my own, because there are no consistencies and therefore I shouldn't dwell too much.

Be their hero. Give them security. Save them from the dark annals of what life can throw at you. Teach them good values to live by. Just enjoy life in the moment at times and the little things.

I say screw it. Calculate some but if you calculate too much the opportunity will escape you.

I can just tell by the way someone carries themselves. I am not fooled by people trying to butter me up with finances, gifts, etc. It may take some time but putting people in stressful situations and seeing how they act tells a lot too. I use socionics in my head sometimes to sum up a person, so I know basically pretty quick what someone is good at and if they aren't.

Brandon. He is friendly, likes to talk crap and joke, trustworthy if you tell him how you feel, open to advice, can gather people up and make a party.

Carolyn. She is mysterious, reserved, artistic, loving, and friendly.

Krista. She is friendly, charming, mysterious, accepting of all people, and homely.

I consider myself to be interesting due to the fact of how crazy my imagination is. If someone calls me boring I feel weird because internally I don't see myself boring, and so I act out to make people think Im not boring.

Opinions that are fair are opinions that include everyone. Opinions that are hurtful are not seeing how I feel when I am embarrassed and alienating me. Opinions that are not fair are corruption by not helping the most qualified person. This question was kind of strange...didn't get it.

I fantasize myself saving the world, becoming a Tony Stark-like figure in the eyes of the people. A maverick. I also fantasize about beautiful women of course lol. I fantasize of a futuristic world which is dark and people are rebelling against it.

Success is in the eyes of the beholder, but one should be determined, not give sway to other people trying to force things on you, ingenious solutions, innovative, and unite people.

What can stop a person from being successful is self-doubt, lack of love, not believing in their true abilities.

A good person is always successful, because they followed their own convictions. But then again bad people can be successful too, so long they can channel their talents and bring them to full fruition.
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 02-27-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahaha, you didn't finish you noob Transkar.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hahaha, you didn't finish you noob Transkar.
    Yeah, it's long as shit. I am editing it over a period of time lol. BTW, who is looking at this and giving us results?
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 02-27-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one's looking. only history will judge you, mwahahahah....

yeah, sorry I'm tired and just couldn't help myself pls proceed..
    ....and Fetornado will probably judge your sanity and what-not

really curious what the result-form looks like, so I guess I'll pop in here from time to time hoping for the "big reveal"

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    no one's looking. only history will judge you, mwahahahah....

yeah, sorry I'm tired and just couldn't help myself pls proceed..
    ....and Fetornado will probably judge your sanity and what-not

really curious what the result-form looks like, so I guess I'll pop in here from time to time hoping for the "big reveal"

You guys suck. All that for nothing? Oh well, might as well just finish it. Absurd, you and I are heroes.

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loving some answers! keep going at it!

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

normally, every member of the socionics would try to participate and see what would be the norm in the person's answer and what would look like a weak aspect. ;-) it is a good practice to read each other answers and apply through the model. ;-) it's not "my thing". it's yours as well!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did it to become admin.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be wary of using the word "normally", lol I think we're (me included - guillllty) a bit too lazy to fill in such a long form that doesn't have multiple choice answers
    Obviously Absurd and Transkar have proven themselves to be the most patient (and/or curious) so far

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be wary of using the word "normally", lol I think we're (me included - guillllty) a bit too lazy to fill in such a long form that doesn't have multiple choice answers
    Obviously Absurd and Transkar have proven themselves to be the most patient (and/or curious) so far
    I am definitely more curious than patient lol. You bursted my bubble but I can still see what others are saying and am interested in their opinions.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey stay in the bubble, bubbles are nice don't leave it, don't let others burst it - as there's a grey grey world outside

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many questions.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rewards from hkkmr better come for keeping the Socionics spirit alive and well (at times). Not lazy Absurd is not lazy...

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey stay in the bubble, bubbles are nice don't leave it, don't let others burst it - as there's a grey grey world outside
    Lol, youre ridiculous

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, All done! Now you guys can type me!

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transkar, very cool questionnaire. At least I saw the strong and that sounds like your would gladly accept . is also weak, but sounds like you prefer open atmospheres where you'd feel free and spontaneous in your emotions. at the same time you need some help externally. sounds more like a role one. Again, you can't hide positivism and creativity I would have my first suggestion that you are Don Quixote (ILE). of course we could discuss further

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block

deduction and induction

It means different things, but the most common meaning is the one used everyday by many people: "that is not logical". Such thinking usually starts from an assumption, and most people conclude reality must be wrong, not the assumption.

Excuse me? I couldn't be bothered!

a rule is an agreement on how to behave. Depending on the situation, a rule must absolutely be adhered to, in other circumstances it serves only as a guideline or must even be ignored.

It is a difference in power between two or more people. Sometimes there is no escape, but if you're willing to tolerate social isolation, in most cases it can be avoided.

There's nothing wrong with them, they speed up the learning process. So yes, I do use them, and I have written many (professional) instruction manuals already. I'm capable of writing any kind of manual provided I'm knowledgeable on the subject.

See #4 and #5. From my sociological understanding, laws 9and other restrictions) can free us from the necessity to deal with the more menial tasks of life and focus on activities that are more enjoyable.

I'm flexible when I can, consistent when I must.

a standard is a frame of reference, an agreement on how a concept is to be understood. People need it so they can function together as a social unit.

I just put the books in the bookshelves. Unlike CDs or LPs, books can very easily be visually identified with just a glance. No need to put them in alphabetical order. (note: I only read novels once and them sell them, or I borrow them from the public library, so most of the books I keep are non-fiction).

Block

it is behavior that does not show self-restraint and intrudes into the personal sphere of other people. I easily consider lost of behavior boorish that lots of other people find perfectly acceptable. One does not explain what boorishness is to a 10 year old, such understandings are to be transmitted by processes of socialization. I do not take the trouble of explaining it, most people are not receptive to it.

I don't. In the current day and age, it's a waste of time to swim against the current.

I can understand it, but not justify it. Ultimately, people are themselves responsible for the quality of their lives, and if they don't show any inclination to scrutinize their behavior and think about how it can be changed for the better, I think it's their loss. On a side note: individuals who, in this day and age, try to improve their moral qualities, are prone to social isolation.

Love cannot have just one definition, but all forms of love involve some kind of attachment to another individual(s), that is the only common denominator. Punitiveness is not one of my character traits, I prefer to think in terms of setting boundaries. Punishment that is meant as punishment is counterproductive. Even if you use physical force, it should always be made clear that it's not used as punishment, but as a way of setting boundaries. As such, I can love and set boundaries at the same time.

I prefer the middle road. Hospitality is important, provided the relationship is a reciprocal one.

Sympathy is the expression of taking side with someone. Sympathy is important, but modern society has become an orgy of sympathies made up of assumptious false sentiments.

Silly question: of course there are norms (i.e. informal institutions). most people nowadays believe in their individuality, but that couldn't be farther removed from reality, and most of us do not go beyond being mere products of socialization. I personally follow only those norms that serve me well. Other people might follow other norms. There is no single set of norms that everyone can or should adhere to. This is why we need to compromise, and these compromises are laid down in rules and laws (i.e. formal institutions).

I simply know, it is a matter of Verstehen.

Moral means all behavior that serves me well, immoral is everything that goes against my interest. "Moral" is a relative concept and like Sartre said, a tool to control the masses. To give an example: philosophically I think physical force is a morally legitimate way of accomplishing goals. But publicly I always denounce it, because I would not like to have it used against me, and I'm not good at it myself. So publicly I will make moralistic statements against the use of physical force. In that sense, I'm a outright liar.

Usually I ignore it, since in most cases, the negative attitude will turn into a positive one after a while. I myself will only show the back of my tongue when my boundaries are severely violated, when it becomes necessary to defend them to prevent myself from going under, in which cases I will make it clear that the line has been crossed and imply that I will do everything it takes to correct the situation. I never make threats of physical force, but most people immediately understand from my attitude that in no case I will back down and physical force is the ultimate possibility. I only forgive people if they demonstrate an understanding of where they have gone wrong. Simply saying sorry is not sufficient, that will only act as an enabler to continue day to day interaction, but a psychological distance will always be kept in effect.

That's enough for one day...
    Last edited by consentingadult; 02-28-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

consentingadult. Wow! would be really cool to read other blocks. I see a lot of projection to and of course seems to be a value. Even answers project to it.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fetornado View Post
    Transkar, very cool questionnaire. At least I saw the strong and that sounds like your would gladly accept . is also weak, but sounds like you prefer open atmospheres where you'd feel free and spontaneous in your emotions. at the same time you need some help externally. sounds more like a role one. Again, you can't hide positivism and creativity I would have my first suggestion that you are Don Quixote (ILE). of course we could discuss further
    Of course we can. Maritsa and other saw me as a sensory type (SLI, LSI) when I posted videos/pictures. The first time i posted something people saw ILE by what I wrote. I just want to confirm that I am ILE. I may be athletically built but I see personality type as information elements rather than my build. Im 5'8 and 167....no fat, always been skinny until late high school when i got muscular. Used to play a lot of sports like wrestling, track, soccer, and football (wasn't always necessarily into it). But by what you saw here you see weak Se and SI. Do you see a strong id in Te and Ni? This is the problem with typing unfortunately.....I could have extremely expressive faces if I wanted to and you guys would say I could be Fe while if I look somber and down some might say Fi, etc. Just some issues I find in Socionics typing. Some of the pictures below are of me while I was younger and others are present day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 02-28-2014 at 05:01 PM.

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Of course we can. Maritsa and other saw me as a sensory type (SLI, LSI) when I posted videos/pictures. The first time i posted something people saw ILE by what I wrote. I just want to confirm that I am ILE. I may be athletically built but I see personality type as information elements rather than my build. Im 5'8 and 167....no fat, always been skinny until late high school when i got muscular. Used to play a lot of sports like wrestling, track, soccer, and football (wasn't always necessarily into it). But by what you saw here you see weak Se and SI. Do you see a strong id in Te and Ni? This is the problem with typing unfortunately.....I could have extremely expressive faces if I wanted to and you guys would say I could be Fe while if I look somber and down some might say Fi, etc. Just some issues I find in Socionics typing. Some of the pictures below are of me while I was younger and others are present day.
    I saw a weak sesing answers. Don Quixote will be considered as introvert. He is the interoverted extrovert in socionics! Show me any SLI with their vulnerable who'd be posing with those faces on the pictures? not to mention that Delta is serious! as well as please answer which SLI doesn't have ANY clue abotu and need some help? Alfa is a different story. Another question - show me ANY LSI who'd allow his aristocratic demeanor to behave that way and actually answer the way you did on ? my IMHO of course. I could ask you some questions on Reinin dichotomies... maybe these will give you clues. So far I have a strong suspicion in your ILE

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a weak sesing answers. Don Quixote will be considered as introvert. He is the interoverted extrovert in socionics! Show me any SLI with their vulnerable who'd be posing with those faces on the pictures? not to mention that Delta is serious! as well as please answer which SLI doesn't have ANY clue abotu and need some help? Alfa is a different story. Another question - show me ANY LSI who'd allow his aristocratic demeanor to behave that way and actually answer the way you did on ? my IMHO of course. I could ask you some questions on Reinin dichotomies... maybe these will give you clues. So far I have a strong suspicion in your ILE
    Well, thank you so much. You've been a great help. If you want to ask me any Reinin questions then feel free to, I will answer them.

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me get back to you over the week-end. ;-)

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, thank you so much. You've been a great help. If you want to ask me any Reinin questions then feel free to, I will answer them.
    1. would you rather say "weather is nice, the sky is clear" or "weather is not bad, not a single cloud"?
    2. do you appreciate if someone asks you questions before you start a conversation and/or during your speech?
    3. when you speak, does your speech have raising intonation at the end (so it sounds like a question)? or it is lowering intonation (more like a statement)?
    4. when you buy a car, do you pay attention to the brand of a car or you pay attention to qualities of a car (safety, convenience, space inside etc.)?
    5.When you deal with the new situation, do you use only that information available at that time thinking that it is impossible to foresee everything. or in new situation you prefer to use all your past experience, and it may not be even relevant to this particular situation, trying to foresee everything or at least some things.
    6. If interrupted - can you go back to the thought process you had before and continue the conversation?

let's see these for now.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. would you rather say "weather is nice, the sky is clear" or "weather is not bad, not a single cloud"?
    2. do you appreciate if someone asks you questions before you start a conversation and/or during your speech?
    3. when you speak, does your speech have raising intonation at the end (so it sounds like a question)? or it is lowering intonation (more like a statement)?
    4. when you buy a car, do you pay attention to the brand of a car or you pay attention to qualities of a car (safety, convenience, space inside etc.)?
    5.When you deal with the new situation, do you use only that information available at that time thinking that it is impossible to foresee everything. or in new situation you prefer to use all your past experience, and it may not be even relevant to this particular situation, trying to foresee everything or at least some things.
    6. If interrupted - can you go back to the thought process you had before and continue the conversation?

let's see these for now.
    These are sort of tough because I act differently depending on the situation and how comfortable I am. I'll give what I think I do though.

1. Weather is nice
    2. I'd rather give my speech then be interrupted
    3. More like a question.
    4. Qualities of the car
    5. In very quick/dangerous situations I will use what I have at hand
    6. If I am interrupted I have to ask the person where we were and then continue

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are sort of tough because I act differently depending on the situation and how comfortable I am. I'll give what I think I do though.

1. Weather is nice
    2. I'd rather give my speech then be interrupted
    3. More like a question.
    4. Qualities of the car
    5. In very quick/dangerous situations I will use what I have at hand
    6. If I am interrupted I have to ask the person where we were and then continue
    1. Weather is nice - positivism
    2. I'd rather give my speech then be interrupted - static
    3. More like a question. - asking
    4. Qualities of the car - democrat
    5. In very quick/dangerous situations I will use what I have at hand - careless
    6. If I am interrupted I have to ask the person where we were and then continue - yielding

I mean - ILE... as far as I see... ACTIVATOR!

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, let's do this one. Pick one word out of two:

1. systematic or spontaneous
    2. structure or flow
    3. plan or improvisation
    4. decision or impulse
    5. systematic or accident
    6. organization or impulse
    7. preparation or impromptu
    8. Decisive or dedicated 9. Hard or tenderhearted
    10. prone to criticism or benevolent
    11. advantage or luck
    12. head or heart
    13. thoughts or feelings
    14. analyze or sympathize
    15. factual or theoretical
    16. practical application or search for hidden meaning
    17. experience or theories
    18. judicious or amazing
    19. practician or dreamer
    20. realist or visionary
    21. reality or prospects
    22. noisy or quiet
    23. animated or calm
    24. sociability or concentration
    25. energy consumption or conservation of energy
    26. oriented to the outside world or oriented inward
    27. speak aloud or experience in itself
    28. brave or cool

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, let's do this one. Pick one word out of two:

2. structure or flow
    3. plan or improvisation
    4. decision or impulse
    11. advantage or luck
    12. head or heart
    13. thoughts or feelings
    18. judicious or amazing
    20. realist or visionary
    21. reality or prospects
    22. noisy or quiet
    23. animated or calm
    28. brave or cool

2. structure or flow
    3. plan or improvisation
    4. decision or impulse
    11. advantage or luck
    12. head or heart
    13. thoughts or feelings
    18. judicious or amazing
    20. realist or visionary
    21. reality or prospects
    22. noisy or quiet
    23. animated or calm
    28. brave or cool

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. structure or flow
    3. plan or improvisation
    4. decision or impulse
    11. advantage or luck
    12. head or heart
    13. thoughts or feelings
    18. judicious or amazing
    20. realist or visionary
    21. reality or prospects
    22. noisy or quiet
    23. animated or calm
    28. brave or cool
    you ARE ILE. try to live in this type and see it for yourself through the model. I think these descriptions are pretty accurate, they will describe how those aspects work in the model. http://sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILE-ENTp/

Last edited by Fetornado; 03-04-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

don't have anything to do so maybe if i take this one block at a time.
    ive thought to myself before that even tho i'm Fi base Ti is the function i'm suckiest at so this should be fun.

Block

zooming in and out to get the full picture.

to me logical means that something makes sense and follows the rules of science and reason.
    like A=A but A doesn't = X unless you can show how it does somehow.
    i think my view is common even if i don't know how to explain it very well.

um, what?

i suppose a rule is about cause and effect. if you do something there are certain consequences.
    but maybe its an extra step. like, if you step off a cliff you will fall, but thats not a rule. a rule is what says "don't step off"
    this is surprisingly hard to answer. it could be either one of those? - the cause and effect or the extra step.
    i don't think i really must follow any rule. i just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

hierarchy is a chain of command. like an organizational chart with names at the top drawn with lines to other names who report to them. i follow it in some circumstances like work because it just makes sense to do so and makes my life easier. on a day to day basis i might ask my boss to do something or give my opinion but she is still above me in the chain of command and its understood.

this makes me think of work again. procedures. (step by step instructions on how to do work responsibilities.) i have to write them. i hate it. one of the worst parts of my job. but i appreciate having them when i'm starting something new. IF they are clear and well written.
    if i wrote an instruction manual...i would want it to be about something simple without many steps. lol.

i don't agree because freedom is about self-determination.
    BUT if you don't comply with the laws and you end up in jail you are a lot less free...

i stay consistent past the point where i even should be. past the point where i'm not because everything evolves but i think i am.

a standard is the lowest quality something can be and still be acceptable.
    its needed as a unit of measurement if you want things of quality.

i used to love this kind of shit and i might still, if i'm in the mood.
    different peoples books might go on different shelves if they have very different tastes.
    otherwise similar sized hardcovers and similar sized paperbacks go together, and then it goes alphabetically.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you ARE ILE. try to live in this type and see it for yourself through the model. I think these descriptions are pretty accurate, they will describe how those aspects work in the model. http://sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILE-ENTp/

Thank you very much. I appreciate all your help and time you put into this to help me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Block

work is an action that works toward creating a desired outcome.
    people mostly go to work to earn money to support themselves and/or others.
    for some work you might need a certain standard of knowledge or physical ability or some other attribute. in some cases you can't really know for sure that you can or can't do it until you try. in other cases it is easily distinguished that you can't - like, i don't have the knowledge to be a lawyer.

if something is lower in quantity its usually determined to be higher in quality.
    higher quantity usually means lower price, like buying in bulk.
    so i guess price depends on quality in that it will be higher for better perceived quality.

i determine the quality of work by how closely it matches the expected outcome (as well as my own subjective quirks, even though i might not be as vocal about those.) i determine the quality of a purchase by how solid and durable it appears, as well as how expensive it is, tbh. sometimes i comparison shop and in those cases i look for uniform measurements (like how many pages printed a minute, screen resolution) and compare the same factors across the board. but i have very little patience for this and tend to go with whatever i feel like in the end, anyway.

i might be annoyed at myself or i might shrug it off and decide to give myself a break, depending on the circumstances.
    of course it happens...usually because i just don't feel like doing it, so i don't, lol.

uhh..i suppose things involving people somehow. even if its not necessarily dealing with them directly or being helpful or whatever (actually i have sort of a low to moderate threshold for that). but, i mean, i could sit and crunch numbers and be bored out of my fucking mind but if i know i'm working on a budget for joe and joe has three dogs who eat a lot and two mortgages on his house and he took a vacation last summer to france...then its more interesting. i like a certain degree of routine but i get bored if i'm not doing or learning new things somewhat regularly. i like creating structure out of chaos, organizing things, cutting off loose ends, that sort of thing is really satisfying for some reason.

compare it to similar items. is this not the only obvious answer?

"oh, what am i doing wrong?"
    (unless the person is an incompetent jerkoff..in which case i might say the same thing and just not listen, or i might tell them dismissively that i'm not worried about it. otherwise i will take the feedback.)

what is he doing - a professional at what?
    anywhere between indifferent and impressed, depending. maybe inspired or competitive.
    this is too vague to answer in more detail.

a little sheepish. i try to make sure i can't do it myself first and when i ask i worry if maybe i missed something and then it will be obvious that i didn't actually need help and i'll look silly. if i'm absolutely sure their help is needed, then i feel less neurotic about it and more concerned with them and making sure i ask at the right time and give them enough information and time, etc.

who do i need to know to make this happen? overwhelmed. contacting people.

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    Block

work is an action that works toward creating a desired outcome.
    people mostly go to work to earn money to support themselves and/or others.
    for some work you might need a certain standard of knowledge or physical ability or some other attribute. in some cases you can't really know for sure that you can or can't do it until you try. in other cases it is easily distinguished that you can't - like, i don't have the knowledge to be a lawyer.

if something is lower in quantity its usually determined to be higher in quality.
    higher quantity usually means lower price, like buying in bulk.
    so i guess price depends on quality in that it will be higher for better perceived quality.

i determine the quality of work by how closely it matches the expected outcome (as well as my own subjective quirks, even though i might not be as vocal about those.) i determine the quality of a purchase by how solid and durable it appears, as well as how expensive it is, tbh. sometimes i comparison shop and in those cases i look for uniform measurements (like how many pages printed a minute, screen resolution) and compare the same factors across the board. but i have very little patience for this and tend to go with whatever i feel like in the end, anyway.

i might be annoyed at myself or i might shrug it off and decide to give myself a break, depending on the circumstances.
    of course it happens...usually because i just don't feel like doing it, so i don't, lol.

uhh..i suppose things involving people somehow. even if its not necessarily dealing with them directly or being helpful or whatever (actually i have sort of a low to moderate threshold for that). but, i mean, i could sit and crunch numbers and be bored out of my fucking mind but if i know i'm working on a budget for joe and joe has three dogs who eat a lot and two mortgages on his house and he took a vacation last summer to france...then its more interesting. i like a certain degree of routine but i get bored if i'm not doing or learning new things somewhat regularly. i like creating structure out of chaos, organizing things, cutting off loose ends, that sort of thing is really satisfying for some reason.

compare it to similar items. is this not the only obvious answer?

"oh, what am i doing wrong?"
    (unless the person is an incompetent jerkoff..in which case i might say the same thing and just not listen, or i might tell them dismissively that i'm not worried about it. otherwise i will take the feedback.)

what is he doing - a professional at what?
    anywhere between indifferent and impressed, depending. maybe inspired or competitive.
    this is too vague to answer in more detail.

a little sheepish. i try to make sure i can't do it myself first and when i ask i worry if maybe i missed something and then it will be obvious that i didn't actually need help and i'll look silly. if i'm absolutely sure their help is needed, then i feel less neurotic about it and more concerned with them and making sure i ask at the right time and give them enough information and time, etc.

who do i need to know to make this happen? overwhelmed. contacting people.
    LOL. I had real fun reading these... I can tell that is not a value. sounds like more the "observation" (7th?) and ready to critique others Saw projection to and to , but this one doesn't look like a strong one, more somewhere in Superego? well, would be nice to see other answers to get the full picture.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LOL. I had real fun reading these... I can tell that is not a value. sounds like more the "observation" (7th?) and ready to critique others Saw projection to and to , but this one doesn't look like a strong one, more somewhere in Superego? well, would be nice to see other answers to get the full picture.
    i'm confused...Te is in my id but Ti and Se are in my superego?

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se looked like in Superego. But Ti is not. At least this is what I could see from only one block... If you can, please answer others? that way it would be easier to speculate.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i answered the Ti one, too, further up. i might do more tomorrow if i have downtime.

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I missed it! Pardon! Will check

TIM
    FeSi in Ego
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    don't have anything to do so maybe if i take this one block at a time.
    ive thought to myself before that even tho i'm Fi base Ti is the function i'm suckiest at so this should be fun.

Block

zooming in and out to get the full picture.

to me logical means that something makes sense and follows the rules of science and reason.
    like A=A but A doesn't = X unless you can show how it does somehow.
    i think my view is common even if i don't know how to explain it very well.

um, what?

i suppose a rule is about cause and effect. if you do something there are certain consequences.
    but maybe its an extra step. like, if you step off a cliff you will fall, but thats not a rule. a rule is what says "don't step off"
    this is surprisingly hard to answer. it could be either one of those? - the cause and effect or the extra step.
    i don't think i really must follow any rule. i just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

hierarchy is a chain of command. like an organizational chart with names at the top drawn with lines to other names who report to them. i follow it in some circumstances like work because it just makes sense to do so and makes my life easier. on a day to day basis i might ask my boss to do something or give my opinion but she is still above me in the chain of command and its understood.

this makes me think of work again. procedures. (step by step instructions on how to do work responsibilities.) i have to write them. i hate it. one of the worst parts of my job. but i appreciate having them when i'm starting something new. IF they are clear and well written.
    if i wrote an instruction manual...i would want it to be about something simple without many steps. lol.

i don't agree because freedom is about self-determination.
    BUT if you don't comply with the laws and you end up in jail you are a lot less free...

i stay consistent past the point where i even should be. past the point where i'm not because everything evolves but i think i am.

a standard is the lowest quality something can be and still be acceptable.
    its needed as a unit of measurement if you want things of quality.

i used to love this kind of shit and i might still, if i'm in the mood.
    different peoples books might go on different shelves if they have very different tastes.
    otherwise similar sized hardcovers and similar sized paperbacks go together, and then it goes alphabetically.
    LOL. yeah, is not a value...

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

inline because it's simpler

Dear enthusiasts of socionics, I would like to share this questionnaire with you - Russians use this one during typing. Tests give a lot of false positives. many people use tests and this questionnaire to compare the type. Of course to interprete questionnaire one should have a very deep knowledge of the Model A. anyway, I will try to help interpreting as much as I can.

Answer with great details.

Block

In general apples, are yellow if unripe, green or red if ripe. A specific apple may be red for instance.

Logical means a construct that holds true within itself. It may or may not be consistent with common views, but within itself it makes sense.

Time has certain boundaries set in order to easily communicate an exact time, but time is constantly changing, and there are periods within that time, which you can't easily dictate because they have already changed by the time you communicate.

A rule is something that mostly holds true in order to add predictability. A rule that must be followed usually is "what goes up must come down", which makes an underlying assumption that there is gravity - so for instance in space that no longer holds true, but most people aren't in space.

Hiercharchy is a kind of tree structure with superiors and followers, where it's expected that one go through the tree up or down through the branches, and not go around. It can be helpful to follow it but different people react differently to breaching, and in some cases it can be useful to ignore that even exists.

Instructions are what someone else found to work for them. They can be useful as a guide so one doesn't have to think for themselves. I could write an instruction manual but it sounds pretty boring. I'd write an instruction manual on how to simplify what I saw was over complicated instructions, I'm not sure on what.

That makes. Freedom has nothing to do with laws. Laws are there to bound and construct, which is the antithesis of freeom.

I don't know how to answer that without any context. I am not a robot.

A standard is something to measure against. It can help to build a general idea of what to expect. People need it to feel safe when they don't trust their own judgement.

More-often useful books, close-by. Less-often useful books further away. As a book is useful keep it close, then when no-longer using it move it further away. I approach the task by considering if I feel a book is important/significant or not.

Block

Work is a construct of what people do regularly in exchange for money. People go to work because it helps align them with other people doing related work, and so that they can work together.

Quality tends to require a degree of precision. And mass-production often skimps on quality to create quantity, as the more that can be made, the more rush there is to get things out there, rather than to use precision. Price is usually dictated by how much worth a consumer sees in something, and if there is limited availability then people may be willing to pay more to secure an item.

People determine quality by what other people say, by brand, by sturdyness, by weight, by size, by materials used, by colour, and a variety of other means. I determine quality by a variety of means. I'm reasonably good at predicting quality, but I don't always want to pay a premium price for quantity, and may instead look for a combination of adequete quality and a reasonable price.

It depends - I don't really like to stop important things mid way through, as it can make me restless and frustrated. But sometimes it can help to step away from things to consider things from a different viewpoint. It happens, and reasons can vary. Sometimes it's from external factors, sometimes internal factors. And sometimes external factors can't readily be controlled and it can feel rather uncomfortable.

I don't know how to answer this. I suppose "interesting" is when operating near your peak level of ability, when you feel like you're only just getting by, when pressure is up, and when somehow you complete it and feel a great sense of completion.

I don't go to stores unless there's something I want to buy. If there is something I want to buy, I don't really worry too much about price if I think it's reasonable. But if it's significantly more than I can get it from elsewhere i may consider going somewhere else instead, or asking for a discount. I also sometimes just ask for discounts, because I feel like paying less.

That they can do it themselves if they don't like the way I do it, and it's unimportant to me. If it's important to me, I may just ignore them, or I may debate why my way is better.

Let him do it.

I sometimes feel like I can't really trust people to do a proper job of things, and that I may have to keep an eye on them and make sure they do it right. And that it may just be easier to do it myself. If people prove component then I can feel relieved.

Slavery labour is banned. How are we meant to accomplish such a thing without slaves? How much is it going to cost? Who's it going to pay? Are there going to be lots of dull and boring meetings that don't go anywhere. Can I get someone else to deal with it?

Block

Beauty is what girls use to make themselves feel better when they're composed and primped. It's not really my area.

Why are you still talking about beauty.

Blah blah blah.

Comfort is when people feel like they're ok where they are. It's a kind of sedating thing where people get into stuck notions and don't want to take risks or do anything that might upset their balance.

I feel the texture, I look at how it looks. I don't follow fashion.

I put things together. I don't follow recipies. I don't think peopel think much about my skill, but I don't care.

Yes, but I simplify.

What's with all these fucking beauty questions.

I do it myself. I make sure it's functional.

It just comes to me.

Block

Block

Block

Block

Block

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast