Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTH IS UP WITH ESFP-Fi guys being more shy than I am!?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WTH IS UP WITH ESFP-Fi guys being more shy than I am!?

or at least as shy. I mean.....I'm sx/so and Te subtype, so that means I'm more social than other ILIs, but COME ON. Dammit.

I can hit on you. I can ask you out. I can flirt. I can make the first physical move, I can come to your music show when you want me to so much, but IF YOU (according to my platonic guy friend) clearly like me a lot , stop being so damned skittish. I keep thinking of being forward, and I see your skittishness and think you are maybe not into me. AND IT IS STOPPING ME FROM HITTING ON YOU AGAIN.

And multiple experiences are making me feel weirdly firebally compared to you.

So, maybe that's good. This whole expression of my heretofore unexpressed feeling has resulted in me accepting this trait of yours, and I feel more "fine, I'll keep hitting on you."

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I'm actually talking about 3 different ESFp guys over the last ~5 years.

I like what advice you gave.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeeeelll, maybe my roommate is SLE then because he'll talk to anyone, hit on anything, and is probably the most outgoing person I know save my IEE friend.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen ESFps ignore people they like, and act really clingy to people they dont care about. Its very strange.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because Fi subtypes are the most awkward unassertive shits in all the socion. But you like us for that, so stop complaining :3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    I have seen ESFps ignore people they like, and act really clingy to people they dont care about. Its very strange.
    This. It's because many need support of the right kind. The emotional kind. Come to LA; I have lots of ESFp friends.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    or at least as shy. I mean.....I'm sx/so and Te subtype, so that means I'm more social than other ILIs, but COME ON. Dammit.

I can hit on you. I can ask you out. I can flirt. I can make the first physical move, I can come to your music show when you want me to so much, but IF YOU (according to my platonic guy friend) clearly like me a lot , stop being so damned skittish. I keep thinking of being forward, and I see your skittishness and think you are maybe not into me. AND IT IS STOPPING ME FROM HITTING ON YOU AGAIN.

So, maybe that's good. This whole expression of my heretofore unexpressed feeling has resulted in me accepting this trait of yours, and I feel more "fine, I'll keep hitting on you."
    But you are sure they are into you? Maybe they are unsure, so they keep their distance and don't make any moves. It takes time you know.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Weeeeelll, maybe my roommate is SLE then because he'll talk to anyone, hit on anything, and is probably the most outgoing person I know save my IEE friend.
    Dunno, I think it is a big difference when someone is talking to you and when you are talking to someone, and when someone is hitting on you and when you just talk. When in a social setting then talking to different people is great and you don't think much of it. When someone is HITTING on you it feels awkward for various reasons. Not sure how that works with SEEs but I prefer to show interest myself, when I am being hit on I sort of have my options limited. Not the pace I want, not me initiating the contact, not me showing interest, things not on my terms...not something I prefer. It either leaves me flattered and somewhat more interested or awkward and overly cautious and distance keeping (and neither of those options means I like you or I dislike you). Obviously if I'm sure I like the person I don't really see it as a problem, Id just go for it. But id just go for it regardless of whether someone is showing interest in me or not so I dunno.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    A (Ti-PoLR's) Theory on "Es and Talking"

Fi-Extroverts: "I'll talk if I sense deep-down (or just assume) that you really want to. "

Fe-Extroverts: "I'll talk and talk and talk until you someday feeeel like talking! "

Ti-Extroverts: "I'll just go ahead talk 'cause I couldn't read you if I wanted to (and, no, ...I really don't). "

Te-Extroverts: "I'll conversate if either you or circumstance provides an adequate reason to do so. "
    I relate!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    It's because Fi subtypes are the most awkward unassertive shits in all the socion. But you like us for that, so stop complaining :3
    I love you for your Fi, not for your unassertiveness or awkwardness.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I relate!!

Fi-Extroverts: "I'll talk if I sense deep-down (or just assume) that you really want to. "

Fe-Extroverts: "I'll talk and talk and talk until you someday feeeel like talking! "

Ti-Extroverts: "I'll just go ahead talk 'cause I couldn't read you if I wanted to (and, no, ...I really don't). "

Te-Extroverts: "I'll conversate if either you or circumstance provides an adequate reason to do so. "
    I agree with the Te one for myself....

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    This. It's because many need support of the right kind. The emotional kind. Come to LA; I have lots of ESFp friends.
    I think you are right, Maritsa, and thanks for the offer
    Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    But you are sure they are into you? Maybe they are unsure, so they keep their distance and don't make any moves. It takes time you know.
    At least the 3 I mentioned were each clearly in to me: per 3rd parties, per my observation (I saw them sort of respond to me like they were infatuated: doe eyes, smiling, staring at me, compliments, and being sensitive to me.Locking eyes with me.), and per socially traditional signals (After we went out for drinks, one asked me to his music show doggedly in the "I am Fi and my wittle heart WANTS dis" way until I agreed and bought me a desert and ate it with me; he also stares at me and smiles. With the other: the female bartender told me the ESFp guy bartender had bought my last drink for me "because he said he thinks you're a beautiful woman;" he chatted with me shyly, and he added me on facebook. The 3rd let me make out with him, did the same awed staring thing, started talking about a future, and said I made him feel like he hadn't felt in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Can't say it's for all of us, but if I'm sure, I'm sure like pretty quickly after meeting the person...and yes...I keep a safe distance (sometimes I get a sense of 'maybe' and that takes time, but I usually know if I am or am not interested off the bat). Well, that or I don't go out of my way to get to them. Though there are cases people make moves and I don't really respond (or else they make their way near me but expect me to strike up convo and I feel like I don't know what to say to them cuz I don't know them). So the only way to know is to get solid answers which is best done by direct interrogation. But man, woman, whoever, if someone is attracted to me, it's nice to know. ^_^ It means I'm doing something right, I like to think. ^_^

So go after 'em SEE boys. Just take a no for no. We got those who likes us like that and kind of take our openness for granted and get a bit on our nerves by trying too hard to talk to us and too much and we're not the type to say 'shove it' especially if they are our friends, but it gets tiring. I mean, you can be friends even if we say no, but don't get clingy. Clingy is ghey. We generally like quantity of people we talk with, or at least I do. One person gets stifling (except if you're our dual or identical, ime, though identicals go from ecstatic talkingness to having nothing to say after quite a while, but duals need breaks, too).
    i agree (from the dual's view) with aixelsyd: I can usually see them being attracted quickly. Maybe it's more in (irrational function speak), but "we're riding the fluidity of situations together," and I see them startledly look over and sort of lock on me. Then there's this appreciation Fi thing. Sometimes they sort of do this even before I like them (one did when I was using a lot of Te to fix something for my in-need wingman). The ESFp saw and kinda went + @ it, and I saw him pausing and doing that. The other, I liked first, and he liked me later that night. The other heard me say something embarrassing with great confidence to my friends, and he just froze and when I went , he went .
    QUOTE---> aixelsyd:"they make their way near me but expect me to strike up convo and I feel like I don't know what to say to them cuz I don't know them"
    <---I think this is key. Neither of us knows what to say. I kind of wish I could just skip and say:"Okay, let's walk your dog together tomorrow, and I'll start on your taxes while you pick out what would look good on me at whatever rap/jazz concert we're going to tonight." It just ends in us staring at each other with our breath held, like we're about to speak..and there's a pause. And we run through in our heads what we can't say and don't seem to know how to just move forward casually.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    Dunno, I think it is a big difference when someone is talking to you and when you are talking to someone, and when someone is hitting on you and when you just talk. When in a social setting then talking to different people is great and you don't think much of it. When someone is HITTING on you it feels awkward for various reasons. Not sure how that works with SEEs but I prefer to show interest myself, when I am being hit on I sort of have my options limited. Not the pace I want, not me initiating the contact, not me showing interest, things not on my terms...not something I prefer. It either leaves me flattered and somewhat more interested or awkward and overly cautious and distance keeping (and neither of those options means I like you or I dislike you). Obviously if I'm sure I like the person I don't really see it as a problem, Id just go for it. But id just go for it regardless of whether someone is showing interest in me or not so I dunno.
    I do agree with you here, No Longer a Dating Site. I feel the same way sometimes, but with us we sort of both flirt and then don't know how to just say:"Can we hang and get used to each other now?"

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Ever read that book He's Just Not That Into You?
    I have quietly liked men or boys that weren't in to me. These 3 cases I am talking about are not such instances. See above.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nanashi it isnt that Fi- ESFps are shy, its just that they always maintain too much distance from people, maybe you just ran into a few of them - and get ready for reality check- that didnt want a relationship with you of any sort. Its happened to me with my Fi- ESFp cousin IRL and maybe also with Aixelsyd if shes that type too. ESFps are difficult.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren't that shy. They just aren't all the stereotype party animal as sometimes portrayed. Although there also are ESFP-Fi who are party animal.

JuJu once said (and I agree) that ESFP has the widest range of behaviours among their type. Some are just relaxt, observant, polite, and some are really wild ADHD types that are always busy or drunk.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is weird. I've been asked out by many SEE's.
    Well clearly all of those ESFps are mistyped.

Creepy-Snaps

WTH IS UP WITH ESFP-Fi guys being more shy than I am!?
    Stop dating guys. Start dating men.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Nanashi it isnt that Fi- ESFps are shy, its just that they always maintain too much distance from people,
    They do get sort of hesitant/shy-looking when they talk with me.

Additionally, I could see a distance-from-people thing going on definitely.
    maybe you just ran into a few of them - and get ready for reality check- that didnt want a relationship with you of any sort.
    I'm sure I could have run into some ESFp that hasn't wanted a relationship with me, for instance, the other SF guy I liked is gay. When it comes to the ESFp dudes I'm discussing (from the first post), I know they liked me.
    Its happened to me with my Fi- ESFp cousin IRL and maybe also with Aixelsyd if shes that type too. ESFps are difficult.
    I don't know that they're any more difficult than the rest of the types. They are delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    They aren't that shy. They just aren't all the stereotype party animal as sometimes portrayed. Although there also are ESFP-Fi who are party animal.

JuJu once said (and I agree) that ESFP has the widest range of behaviours among their type. Some are just relaxt, observant, polite, and some are really wild ADHD types that are always busy or drunk.
    Yeah, I've been seeing the variations, Jarno.

This thread is about some shyness/confusion POST-asking-out-and-having-a-good-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Well clearly all of those ESFps are mistyped.
    Nah. Getting asked out initially (or asking out) isn't the problem. It's after that point that things get amorphous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Really...? REALLY? COME now. lol. They are male. They were adults when each of them and I went after each other. They are men.

You really don't personally know them from the pitbull down the street. They're awesome people. They pursued me and I them. We just have gotten into weird 'how-do-we-do-this' confusion after that. I think there's a type-related fix.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed.

My theory

Nanashi is LIE (not "ILI-Te") and these so-called "SEE-Fi"s are actually ESIs or some other introverted type. ok, I don't actually know these people but this thread makes it pretty clear that nanashi is an extrovert. This is my opinion based on interacting with nanashi in the chat, and it's funny to see it confirmed here.

Subtypes for the loss.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. Getting asked out initially (or asking out) isn't the problem. It's after that point that things get amorphous.
    maybe you are too much forcing things? just speculating... Cause SEE's like things to stay casual and relaxt.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe you are too much forcing things? just speculating... Cause SEE's like things to stay casual and relaxt.
    Hm...I am prolly bringing the Te and lack of fun skills in. I think there is merit to this. I feel as though I am supposed to DO something when we exhibit interest in each other, not just...hang.
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Agreed.

My theory

Nanashi is LIE (not "ILI-Te") and these so-called "SEE-Fi"s are actually ESIs or some other introverted type. ok, I don't actually know these people but this thread makes it pretty clear that nanashi is an extrovert. This is my opinion based on interacting with nanashi in the chat, and it's funny to see it confirmed here.

Subtypes for the loss.
    While I'm open to having it proved to me I am ENTj, I have a body of evidence that I am ILI-Te:

I VI like the INTp-Te women on the socionix gallery, not like the ENTJ-Nis.

I identify more with the fluid and irrational than Exxj and Ixxj people.

Dj thinks that the activity I exhibit on the outside is produced from something internal in my case. Ashton is ENTJ-Ni and thinks I am INTp-Te.

I have better chemistry with EXXps than with Ijs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe those see is just not sx, like you. Your sexual energy is thrust out too strong for them sufforcating them in the process.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They do get sort of hesitant/shy-looking when they talk with me.

Additionally, I could see a distance-from-people thing going on definitely. I'm sure I could have run into some ESFp that hasn't wanted a relationship with me, for instance, the other SF guy I liked is gay. When it comes to the ESFp dudes I'm discussing (from the first post), I know they liked me.

Well he could be gay and still want to be friends. But regardless of the fact they liked you perhaps they feel divided between you and the social environment they hang out with. Like theyre trying to protect you from people who might not make you feel like you share their values. I say this because I know this Fi- ISFj girl, and I know she likes me too, but I never asked her out because I cant tell what her reaction would be. I think whenever I call her up she feels divided between me and her entourage, and whos she gonna choose one person, or a bunch of people? I think the answer is clear, but she doesnt want me to feel it that way.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-21-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Update

um...one of the ESFPs above has now said to my guy friend (after the night of cracking up at something funny I said in a bar and buying me a drink because he thought I am "a beautiful woman"):"If a woman is intellectual and really into politics, we won't work." He said this after I accepted his FB friend request. I post ~3 articles a day on political or humanitarian or medical or nerdy things.

He is a diffident bartender.

I just found out his Gamma NT (?) dad is a doctor (like I am trying to be when I grow up), and he discusses politics and seems very confident about himself and promotes his work and himself. He is very intense-seeming and also is getting some writing (non-medical) published, etc.

So apparently ESFp-Fi son is wary of someone like his dad OR thinks he would rather have a quiet, simple life and would have to give that up and be just like me in order to date me. Something like that.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me their number. One minute on the phone with me will see them at your doorstep, pants uncomfortably tight.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never really know if someone has a thing for me or not, and I know that acting on something could bring more discomfort than not acting on something... that and I don't want anyone to feel bad if we're looking for different things, or if being with one person would effectively rule out billions of others... I always want to make sure I'm physically attractive on some level to make sure things go solid for me (and based on the low-on-SEE results of the sexual attraction thread, I've got a lot of work ahead of me)...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Give me their number. One minute on the phone with me will see them at your doorstep, pants uncomfortably tight.
    You gonna Se someone into dating me, Benefactor DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I never really know if someone has a thing for me or not, and I know that acting on something could bring more discomfort than not acting on something... that and I don't want anyone to feel bad if we're looking for different things, or if being with one person would effectively rule out billions of others... I always want to make sure I'm physically attractive on some level to make sure things go solid for me (and based on the low-on-SEE results of the sexual attraction thread, I've got a lot of work ahead of me)...
    How do you want someone to show attraction as an ESFP, woofwoofl? I think that obvious natural 'click' with a dual is really awesome
    If I notice they are aware of it, too, I am totally up for a bit of flirting and then trying to firm up some plan, etc....

and.....ESFPs are like the most beautiful creatures (to ILIs) we've ever seen. (at least for me...)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How do you want someone to show attraction as an ESFP, woofwoofl? I think that obvious natural 'click' with a dual is really awesome
    However you want to! I'll try not to be too dense to figure out when/if it's happening

If I notice they are aware of it, too, I am totally up for a bit of flirting and then trying to firm up some plan, etc....
    Me too me too! I just got hired, so this means a good enough car's gonna happen! I totally have to get new clothes first though... and maybe some gourmet cocoa...

and.....ESFPs are like the most beautiful creatures (to ILIs) we've ever seen. (at least for me...)
    Wow awesome thanks... I'm drawn to ILIs a lot, especially the ones with loads of (I found one in Staples and we talked about different types of GNU/Linux for about half an hour and it was amazing )...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You have to slip a date rape pill in his drink, that should work. On second thought, better make it 2 or 3 pills nanashi. You want to buy some ?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is socionics gold!!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um...one of the ESFPs above has now said to my guy friend (after the night of cracking up at something funny I said in a bar and buying me a drink because he thought I am "a beautiful woman"):"If a woman is intellectual and really into politics, we won't work." He said this after I accepted his FB friend request. I post ~3 articles a day on political or humanitarian or medical or nerdy things.

He is a diffident bartender.

I just found out his Gamma NT (?) dad is a doctor (like I am trying to be when I grow up), and he discusses politics and seems very confident about himself and promotes his work and himself. He is very intense-seeming and also is getting some writing (non-medical) published, etc.

So apparently ESFp-Fi son is wary of someone like his dad OR thinks he would rather have a quiet, simple life and would have to give that up and be just like me in order to date me. Something like that.

He probably doesn't realize how great it can be with a Te-ego. His dad might be Ti-dom, so all the "intellectual/political" discussion may have been delivered in a Ti way in the past, which obviously Ti-POLR son would have hated.

Oh and I relate to skittishness with someone I am attracted to. As well as being more clingy with people I dont feel as much for (but still am fond of).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also maybe the SEEs you experienced felt more comfortable asking an IEI out for whatever reason (maybe they weren't AS taken and intimidated as they would have been by a dual such as Nanashi).

Or, maybe the SEEs that were interested in you were Se-subtypes who seek more Ni, not Fi-subtypes who seek more Te such as what Nanashi is referring to.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You have to slip a date rape pill in his drink, that should work. On second thought, better make it 2 or 3 pills nanashi. You want to buy some ?
    Believe it or not, Absurd, relationships to a lot of us mean more than just sex.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Believe it or not, Absurd, relationships to a lot of us mean more than just sex.
    To us like you're same type/quadra nanashi is or something else and yea, I was joking, but let's pretend I didn't.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

or date rape.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Or, never mind

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default And now I know the rest of the story.

Well, one of them has a reason. He has a huge personal tragedy scenario going on that will affect anyone who dates him. ......
    And now I know the rest of the story.

Come to think of it....the 1st of these three ESFps, was in a really rough life patch during that time, too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mountain Dew
    "Stop dating guys. Start dating men."
    Nanashi's previous post: "Really...? REALLY? COME now. lol. They are male. They were adults when each of them and I went after each other. They are men.

You really don't personally know them from the pitbull down the street. They're awesome people. They pursued me and I them. We just have gotten into weird 'how-do-we-do-this' confusion after that. I think there's a type-related fix."

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi
    Nanashi's previous post: "Really...? REALLY? COME now. lol. They are male. They were adults when each of them and I went after each other. They are men.

You really don't personally know them from the pitbull down the street. They're awesome people. They pursued me and I them. We just have gotten into weird 'how-do-we-do-this' confusion after that. I think there's a type-related fix."
    Aww Nanashi... I was just thumbs-upping MD's comment in a general sense, I didn't mean anything in particular against the SEE guys involved. I'm sorry if it came across that way...I actually didn't read the thread in total detail tbh.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@OP: you're just mistyped and you type all "your Duals" on a whim anyway. You may find your Dual - or your soulmate - and I wish you luck, but this revolting bullshit won't help the Socionics community in the least.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast