Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default A lovely EIE helps you get Organized lol

Time management to the systems of Ni LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiDxSzdAHrs
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I believe she's an ILE Maritsa.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems more like an ESE, but she could be an EIE.
    Last edited by Singu; 04-03-2017 at 08:29 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Process what she's saying and how she says it; her thoughts are very logically ordered. Her movements are also infantile/ILE-specific.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE organized?
    Yeah, I'm actually very organized in long term or in abstract but my daily life is chaos. I can follow a schedule with ease. Everything between it...

She is rational valuing but it is certainly overdo. Type: brainwashed to be a robot.

I think she needs LII/LSI to program her less stressful time management handling.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-03-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not everyone is a walking stereotype.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well she could be EIE, she says some potentially Ni things like "You've got to ask yourself what's the most important thing" "I firmly believe in..." "You've got to look at a big picture, but you've to focus on small things".

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her type is rational. Fe base. Overdoes Ti most clearly. This hard commitment could be HA thing. Makes my skin crawl.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think what she overdoes in the way you're describing it is sensing. Just look at how "precise" and "organized" her hair/makeup job is. It's clearly overdone. And she's in a constant agape state.

I guess I could see ESE too. In a sense her overall shape is rational, but the way she blinks is and talks is something I've only seen from ILEs. I've been told I look rational too though so, idk.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Singularity @unsuccessfull Alphamale

Which description does she look and sound like more? Also note that she's constantly listing off expensive items, and the Beskova article emphasizes how ILE women 'absolutely must have a company label' with their clothes (brand name).

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NTp-by-Beskova

"A woman of this type often looks like a good-looking, slender boy. During her childhood, she even behaves not like a girl should: often runs around with boys, climbs trees and garages, plays pretend war games, scorning traditional girlish entertainment. As a general rule, she remains a “boy” for the rest of her life. Slenderness and a certain skinniness are characteristic of the majority of ENTp women at any age. An active attitude towards life is characteristic to women of this type - they are rarely satisfied being a stay-at-home mom, who spends many years sitting at home rearing her child.

Since women are expected to pay more attention to their clothes and to look good, ENTp females can be dressed with excessive thoroughness. But this, of course, applies to an official or stylish costume, and here they particularly value various company labels. For regular days, regular jeans with a nice sweater will do (but they absolutely must have a company label).

The face of a woman
    of the type ENTp is often symmetrical and beautiful. The eyes look smart, but a bit too serious, focused and even excessively wary for a pretty lady. Fortunately, when she smiles, this impression disappears for a while."

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...SFj-by-Beskova

"As a rule, women of this type always look neat and tidy. They take care of their looks with purpose and skill, allocating to this a lot of time and attention. They often have great looking hair-cuts. If their hair is long then it is skillfully assembled into an accurate ponytail or beautifully falls onto their shoulders. No absurd cuts, no unkempt hair, or greasy bangs on their forehead, no mistakes with coloration."

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...iyevskaya-ESFj

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She overdoes sensing and thinking.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Her eyes her gaze, everything, she is basically a clone of the woman in the photo of the Beskova ILE fem article.

Where do you see her as overdoing thinking, particularly Ti? Any more than say I do? @unsuccessfull Alphamale

P.S. Consider that you simply not liking her doesn't mean she's not the same type as you.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Well she could be EIE, she says some potentially Ni things like "You've got to ask yourself what's the most important thing" "I firmly believe in..." "You've got to look at a big picture, but you've to focus on small things".
    Bolded points to Ne-Si valuing, and essentially excludes EIE not adds to the argument; an Si polr wouldn't be apt to verbalize the need to focus on small details.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE or ESE.

Anyways many F bases can be too focused on logic which manifests differently across board.

For example I remember one home economics teacher who took money out of her plastic bags (lifetime savings were probably very abysmal for the effort she put in). Maybe she is ESI. EII are for productivity = money.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    EIE or ESE.

Anyways many F bases can be too focused on logic which manifests differently across board.

For example I remember one home economics teacher who took money out of her plastic bags (lifetime savings were probably very abysmal for the effort she put in). Maybe she is ESI. EII are for productivity = money.
    So you can't explain how it manifests in this woman's case specifically, or?...

Repeating the same thing over and over again when what you're saying isn't easily observable won't make it come true.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You people are ridiculous no wonder you can't type. She is EIE. EIE are haughty
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    LSE
    No she isn't
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She overdoes sensing and thinking.
    It appears that way because they are Se activation and Te role of course. She's all Ni valuing. She's probably married to an LSI who has given her a system that works for them
    -

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I can think million more efficient ways considering the fact that she puts huge amount of time in it. You could build some sort of touchscreen environment in her house that connects to google services and such if it is that seen as such importance. It's largely already implemented.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I can think million more efficient ways considering the fact that she puts huge amount of time in it. You could build some sort of touchscreen environment in her house that connects to google services and such if it is that seen as such importance. It's largely already implemented.
    How is it that you're saying she needs to be more efficient and thus is not ILE, when you just said a few posts before that you're very disorganized in your daily life. What she's talking about is things to do with daily life as well.

@Maritsa what is haughty about her?... And I don't think EIE are necessarily more haughty than ESE. It depends on the person.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well. You can you can use technology to cut down work.
    This is just to demonstrate how one can be more efficiently inefficient. I can design systems but do I end up using them? Usually not. Entropy works in wonderful ways. You can make organization but you always end up increasing entropy globally. However to use technology can really bring down the amount of needed energy and hence there's probably less entropy if you can increase the usage base.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Right.... who's overdoing logic now...

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched about 20 seconds and heard: We've been faithfully following this same system for years to increase our household's productivity and efficiency! and turned it off. She might be some other type, but I'm not willing to watch the whole video to find out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I watched about 20 seconds and heard: We've been faithfully following this same system for years to increase our household's productivity and efficiency! and turned it off. She might be some other type, but I'm not willing to watch the whole video to find out.
    She's EIE that's final lol
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So lazy. You must be LII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    So lazy. You must be LII.
    Niffer oh geez s.. is LSI
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Plus minus FeNi

The strongest aspect of your personality is your ability to experience strong feelings and emotions. You posses a complicated spiritual world packed with contrasts and contradictions. You will sacrifice many things for the sake of genuine, deep feelings. You have a very poetic nature that allows you to express your experiences in an extremely vivid manner. You have the intrinsic potential to be an orator, to captivate the attention of a large number of people. You are a clear-sighted and judicious person. You can easily sense potentially major crisis and know well what to do in order to avoid it. You often forewarn others about impending troubles. A sense of responsibility towards others is at the core of your personality. You are a person of principle.

You are somewhat inflexible to change and therefore find it difficult to adapt in new societies. You can also show excessive formality during interaction causing you even more problems. You often have a great interest in economy and business matters. You are unsure in your aesthetic taste, especially where your appearance is concerned. You get suspicious of others opinions and advice concerning your appearance. You do not always pay as much attention to your health as you should. You can become so immersed in your work or interests that you can forget about following a healthy routine.
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so random lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so random lol
    Niffers if you don't get in the same boat with me on this God might will definitely smite us both
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

be brave @Maritsa . we don't need a boat.

you jump I jump

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

be brave @Maritsa . we don't need a boat.

you jump I jump
    Ahahahaha
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? What are these fried corpses doing here?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I just met my conflictor.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm seeing a Fe-EIE. I can totally see her in place of Steve Jobs cracking that whip and keeping a company running.

LSEs & ESEs are those hamsters in a wheel she'll telling people not to be in that video.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you know what they say about EIEs. I think this can happen... Can this happen in case of EIE-NIs?
    To think about it I have seen this in LIE where there was application of willful life morals (there was case when I was following this and I was totally disintegrated for a while). Ni creatives will once somebody finds your "weakspot" you are happily toasted.

(OK I'd totally fall far something else but...)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-05-2017 at 09:45 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband thinks this lady would drive him insane. He dislikes the name 'family command centre' and thinks it's like being in the military.
    As for myself I don't see the need for bunnys on my calander.
    If this is indeed ENFj then I think I've met a few!

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You need to have a system..."

"You have to have a plan, and you have to plan ahead..."

"If you are planning ahead of time, let's say at least 1 day ahead of time, then you're gonna be much more proactive and efficient with your time"

"...actually getting somewhere, instead of being a hamster spinning in a wheel"

"I think there are so many people being dazed and confused and frazzled because they don't know where they're going, they don't know where they're coming, because they have no system whatsoever..."

Someone should ask "innocuous" questions on the comment to see what her type is.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeShay View Post
    My husband thinks this lady would drive him insane. He dislikes the name 'family command centre' and thinks it's like being in the military.
    As for myself I don't see the need for bunnys on my calander.
    If this is indeed ENFj then I think I've met a few!
    It's not EIE, so please don't use this sort of behavior to type anyone. I couldn't stand to watch more than the first few seconds myself, but looking at the quotes Singularity posted. . . yeah, this is someone who is rather neurotic, and not someone who is naturally good at timing. Someone who thinks "1 day ahead of time" is advanced planning. Someone who is so overfocused on how productive and efficient she and her family can be but so stressed about how she can do it all that she has to create an elaborate system to give herself a feeling of control. She'd probably drive most people crazy. I certainly wouldn't want to live in this household, or have anything to do with this kind of thing myself either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast