Thread: VI Video and 80Q for Hacim

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI Video and 80Q for Hacim

Please note that I am not questioning my own type, though if you have a dissenting opinion you are free to share.

Some members of this forum have expressed an interest in me doing this sort of thing. You know who you are.

I have made a video displaying my unconscious mannerisms for VI purposes. I also have included an 80 question questionnaire as an exercise in introspection.

Here is the video:
    too late

Here is the questionnaire:

Block I

General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    Tell us how about consistent you are?
    What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

1. General refers to a more abstract rule of thumb that can be applied to specific things - general principles are what bind seemingly unrelated things together. Specific refers to a particular manifestation of a thing that proves a general principle. If you were to go from general to specific, you would take a principle and apply it to a narrow field. If you were to go from specific to general, you would extrapolate a general rule from a specific thing or set of data.

2. At its most basic, logical means something that is consistent with a rule, something that is circumstantially sensible, or something that has sound reasoning behind it. I don't know if this is consistent with the common view, but I do know that many people do not do logical things.

3. The principle of a fraction is demonstrated on a clock dial in that a clock dial divides a whole thing (in this case, a day) into smaller components that constitute the whole thing (in this case, units of time).

4. A rule is something that controls the behavior of something else. I follow rules that I create for myself, rules that are logically unassailable, and rules that suit me - but I'm not likely to draw attention to myself if I am not following a rule.

5. Hierarchy describes how things are ordered based on their importance. In the human sphere, I find hierarchy to be stifling and distasteful if I do not agree with what constitutes the "importance" of individuals. I am not likely to associate myself with individuals that have a particularly hierarchical view of themselves and others.

6. Instructions are step-by-step procedures that communicate what to do to entities that can't intuit what to do in particular scenarios. I use instructions if my ability to intuit the best course of action fails, or if I am working with something especially dangerous or expensive. I could write an instruction manual because I tend to be precise in what I say. If you want to view computer programming as writing an instruction manual for your computer, I have done so before. I would probably write an instruction manual for something extremely complex because it would be mentally challenging enough to hold my attention.

7. I disagree. I define freedom as the ability to do what you want according to your will. If you have to comply with laws that go against your will, you are not technically free. The question of whether or not you should exercise your will is another story entirely.

8. I am very consistent in my habits, and tend to make routines for myself that use my time wisely and preserve my health and well-being. However, I occasionally need a change in pace with something new, interesting, or unexpected - otherwise I bore myself to death.

9. Standards are measures of the suitability of something or someone to accomplish a certain task. Standards are necessary to ensure consistency and fairness for people - for example, ideally, teachers would all have the same certification to prove that they are able to teach children.

10. I tend to be very thorough and perfectionistic when I organize things. Due to this, after organizing something, it is hard for me to summon the willpower to reorganize things because of my initial expenditure of time and resources. If I were to put my home library in order, I would determine the essential logical separations in the types of books and organize them accordingly.

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
    You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

1. Work is providing a good or service for others in exchange for a personal benefit. People work because they need money to provide for themselves. I am generally not great at physical work but if I have to do it I try my best to make ends meet.

2. There can be - it depends on the incentive that people have to make HQ things. Generally, mass-produced items may be LQ compared to handmade or highly specialized items but should have the same functionality. Generally, if the opportunity cost of making something is high, it will be of higher quality.

3. Quality is largely a measure of how well something can accomplish its given task. A metallic drill bit is of higher quality than a plastic one would be for drilling a hole in wood, for example. Some aspects depend on what your objective is - for example, a fancy, aesthetically appealing coat is of higher quality than a no-frills ugly coat if your objective is to increase your aesthetic appeal, but if your only objective is to keep yourself warm and there is not a difference in the ability of the two coats to trap thermal energy, then you wouldn't really need to consider the aesthetics.

4. I make sure that I can accomplish what is necessary and nothing more. I might feel self-critical if I don't accomplish what is necessary, but it would be rare for me to not accomplish what is necessary.

5. Interesting work is usually relevant to my interests/hobbies. No need to go in to detail.

6. I would compare it to the prices of products that would suit my needs just as well.

7. I would probably be irritated, but I would try and learn from them provided they are polite and helpful.

8. If the task related to a great interest of mine, or it would be otherwise helpful to me, I would try and learn from them. If it related to something I see myself as good at, I would feel inadequate and criticize myself. If it related to something I don't care about, I would ignore the situation.

9. I try to be self-reliant so this would probably be a blow to my self-esteem. However, provided the person is not condescending, I would view it as an opportunity to learn.

10. In order: Why am I doing this? I need to plan the best course of action. I need resources to build said pyramid. How will I find these resources? I need labor to build said pyramid. How will I acquire this labor?

Block III

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?
    What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
    Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

1. Beauty is subjective. I don't have a set opinion on beauty. Many things can be beautiful, such as mathematics, the universe, other celestial bodies, nuclear explosions, lasers, Earth's natural ecosystems, and people.

2. I don't really pay much attention to how others are dressed. Perhaps when their aesthetic appeal is maximized. Aesthetics do play a part in my perception of beauty, but this is only a piece of the puzzle.

3. Not in my opinion. Different people have different tastes.

4. Comfort is when I experience no net negative sensation. Coziness is similar, perhaps when I am passively enjoying my bodily sensations. I try to be comfortable, but have a hard time making myself comfortable because I tend to be very tense. I also don't really know much about how to achieve comfort in general. I would try and make sure that everyone is comfortable if I were hosting people, but it wouldn't come naturally - I would simply ask "is everyone comfortable?" with the expectation that if someone isn't comfortable they would tell me how to make them comfortable.

5. I select clothing that is utilitarian and simple. I also try to get things that fit my small figure without being baggy, because I do not like the sensation of wearing baggy clothing.

6. I don't cook from scratch often, but when I do I try to make it impeccable. Recipes are guidelines that can be experimented with. No idea what others think about my skill because I have never cooked for a large group of people.

7. I'm good at recognizing patterns in general but I haven't a clue on how to mix and match colors - for this reason, my wardrobe lacks vivid colors that would possibly clash with other articles of clothing.

8. If I agree with their assessment, yes. Silly question.

9. I would design it to efficiently use resources. It would most likely be spartan. I appreciate those with a good eye for decorating, because otherwise my living spaces would look like prisons.

10. I don't generally judge this.

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

1. In short, not directly. If I really had to, I'd outline a plan of action for people to follow. I am uncomfortable telling people what to do if it goes against their will. I generally avoid situations where I have to be a direct leader.

2. I don't deal with this. Physical attacks, if not in jest, do not compute with me. Unless I had the same net charge as the other body to be repulsed, I have no ability to "repulse" people.

3. No conception of this. I am not possessive, but I can become inwardly jealous.

4. There are strategies of attack, or else wars would be more chaotic than they already are. Violence is very rarely justified. I do not plan how to physically attack people.

5. I think you should respect people's explicit boundaries. Other than that, who cares if you do?

6. Sending an electrical signal along your nerves to your muscle fibers in order to make them contract is the method your body has. Rarely effective or necessary if the person can be reasoned with.

7. By rationally planning what I need to do to protect my interests. Not sure how this is relevant.

8. Run away!

9. Mentally strong, yes. Physically strong, no.

10. The core of force is mass and acceleration. No, I'm not taking this seriously.

Block V

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    How would you improve the moral of the society?
    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

1. Boorishness is inconsiderate behavior. Inconsiderate behavior is behavior that is blind to the concerns of others.

2. If people were not so selfish, inconsiderate, and closed-minded, society would be better I guess. Perhaps children should be given the proper attention and education to achieve a higher moral standard. I find that oftentimes busy parents don't give their kids the attention they need to develop. Unfortunate.

3. Yes.

4. I think part of love is being tolerant of others, but I suppose another part is teaching someone how to improve. This is generally uncomfortable for both parties.

5. There's not an objective "right" one, but I tend to be on the Southern side of this.

6. Sympathy is the ability to feel what someone else is feeling. It's all well and good if it motivates you to be helpful. Generally not necessary to express unless you are confronted with a highly emotionally distressed individual.

7. Yes, there are behavioral norms. In public, I try to follow them so as to not draw excess attention to myself. However, norms beg to be challenged if the motivation behind them is prejudice.

8. Frankly, I don't.

9. Morality is treating others how you want to be treated, the so-called "golden rule". I also think that you should be considerate of others and not overly selfish.

10. I tend to be temporarily and internally offended by a bad attitude, especially if I don't understand why the person is acting in that way. I try not to show a negative attitude towards others unless they are being objectively problematic, then I try to gently correct the behavior. I forgive very easily, because I mustn't deny the opportunities that people have to change. However, I do not forget easily, as I don't want to be caught off guard if the same problem arises.

Block VI

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    What are right or wrong emotions?
    Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
    What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
    Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

1. Seems to be saying that sadness has no place in the world. That's silly - everyone feels sad from time to time.

2. Yes, as long as it does not place a burden upon others. It would be inappropriate to express an emotion that goes against a prevalent attitude.

3. I try not to. I suppose negative emotions can be useful if they motivate one to take action to correct what has caused the negative emotion.

4. I hold them in and try to rationalize them. It is unhealthy because these can manifest themselves as sudden irritability and frustration on my part.

5. Means not "deeply felt". Doesn't need to be criticized. Shallow emotions can certainly bring comfort to others.

6. Emotions themselves are not right or wrong. They are neutral until actions follow them.

7. I guess music can make me feel better. Unless an unpleasant thought arises, I don't have much conscious control over this. I want to be comforting to others but I think I suck at it.

8. This is simply expressing a buildup of emotions.

9. Not usually. I am not consciously expressive. According to others, if I'm cross my eyebrows furrow more than usual.

10. Not really to both, unless it's blatantly obvious.

Block VII

Do you like surprises?
    How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

1. If they do not disrupt my plans, sure.

2. I guess people do change but I don't like acknowledging it.

3. No.

4. Unscientific and pretentious. Luck can be explained easily with probability. Some people just are in the .00000000001% of people that win the lottery, live for 100 years, date Beyonce, and win the Nobel Prize.

5. I can see how things will play out given an initial set of circumstances. This is not difficult for me.

6. Time is the flow of events. I have a good sense of time if I am not experiencing active happiness. Killing time is easy for me because I can just read about something interesting, think about something, etc.

7. I am somewhat patient, but if I am anticipating something unpleasant rather than pleasant I would rather just get it over with.

8. I guess if I don't know enough about a particular set of events someone else could be helpful. However, I am usually confident in my ability to predict.

9. I am not normally late. I don't care if people are late, as long as their lateness is not consistently detrimental to what they are participating in.

10. a) No reason to expect them to be there. b) I anticipate the arrival of this person. c) They should be here by now - perhaps stuck in traffic, etc. d) Unless they have contacted me and explained their situation, I would probably leave at this point. e) Bye

Block VIII

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    What should be done so people can be happy?
    In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

1. I think that people have the ability to give their lives meaning in whatever they see fit. I don't think there is a universal meaning of life.

2. People should be free to pursue what interests them, as long as it does not harm others.

3. I would trust in myself and try to be helpful.

4. I try to be somewhat open to others, as long as they are not being irrational. You can learn a lot about a person if you just listen to them. Also brings to mind a Plato quote - "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

5. People don't really capture my interest unless I can relate to them in a particular way or they show a genuine interest in me. Interesting people give life the amount of critical thought it necessitates. I don't really care if people think I'm boring, as long as they're not close to me.

6. I think it would be fair for people to say that I am reserved, a bit dry, and awkward. People do say that by first impression. Some also say that I seem judgmental - this is also fair. A hurtful and unfair opinion that I have heard once is that I was uninterested in others because of my taciturnity - that's very shallow reasoning in my opinion. Some people say that I am very nice/kind/considerate - I don't know how exactly I demonstrate this (it is strange to me) but I go with it. I don't know much about what others think of me but I hope I am viewed as a fair person.

7. Yes, I am imaginative. I like to think about the future and the opportunities that present themselves to us every day. I also like to imagine a better world where justice prevails. If I am dissatisfied with something I imagine the ideal circumstances instead.

8. They should have an eye for potentialities so that they can innovate.

9. Lack of initiative and open-mindedness.

10. Material success is overrated. I think if you have made a net positive impact on the world you can be relatively content with your life.
    Last edited by ghost of forum past; 12-06-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Oh no, not you as well

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hacim bro youre a cool dude but u look NOTHING like I thought u would
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

as i am in agreement with your self-typing, this will likely just confirm what you already know.

typical IJ austerity & stiff body language; dry, poised, low energy, rarely gesticulates, minimal expression and emotional engagement. weak Fe; however, i don't feel that it's your PoLR. you seem to have some Fe consideration. i get the impression that you need external Fe stimulation—with dual-seeking IEs i often get the impression that the seeker "makes room" for that particular IE in their behavior and concerns.

vague Ne "floaty" detachedness, especially in your eyes. it is as if you are not completely present with us, perhaps more absorbed within your own mental landscape/thoughts.

focus on logical precision (E1?), principle; you distinctly identify the purpose/intent of making the video, don't vouch for the validity of unreliable sources, seemingly want to achieve maximum correctness e.g. the questionnaire. when it comes to your typology approach and motivations, you value reason and structure. the way you describe behavior—"more prone" (matter of logical consistency?) is reminiscent of Ti.

Se PoLR irresolute verbal dithering, diffident mannerisms.

from a cursory reading of your questionnaire, i can tell you devoted quite a bit of thought to the Ti block, but not so much Fi or Se, which seem more perfunctory in contrast. again, there seems to be a big focus on logical correctness. "However, I occasionally need a change in pace with something new, interesting, or unexpected - otherwise I bore myself to death." < seems Fe-seeking.

all points towards TiNe. that's about as much as i could glean from 6 minutes. i honestly can't guess a subtype; glossing over the descriptions, i could see you as either. judging by your online behavior, i'm partial to LII-Ti for the sake that you seem to keep a degree of psychological distance, engaging conversation selectively when the topic interests you. however, the video gives me an impression of LII-Ne—you have less gravity than what i would expect of an IJ rational subtype.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim
    What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    You didn't really answer this question -- my understanding is it's supposed to be opinions people have about you.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    You didn't really answer this question -- my understanding is it's supposed to be opinions people have about you.
    Corrected. I did not see the first part of the question.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Subscribing to what @troubadour (you're on point as always!!) elaborated nicely, yes - LII and 5w6 for enneagram. You give me SX-last vibes, I go for the synflow stacking, SP/SO.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"no net negative sensation" lmao

Se devaluing/blindspot is very obvious to me from your 80q

interesting that you first wondered "Why am I doing this" when being asked to build the pyramid
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

LII yah

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Subscribing to what @troubadour (you're on point as always!!) elaborated nicely, yes - LII and 5w6 for enneagram. You give me SX-last vibes, I go for the synflow stacking, SP/SO.
    Anything in particular that indicates E5 over E1? I agree with sp/so.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    LII yah
    Masterful brevity.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    Anything in particular that indicates E5 over E1? I agree with sp/so.
    e1 is in your tritype but e5 seems to be your main one, you always have an outside perspective on things. The way you elaborated gathering knowledge had no primary judgment until you went into detail. Very much cerebral instead of gutsy, 6-wing always looking out for the community of whatever you investigate. Linguistics - advanced and mindful, carefully constructing your observations into phrasings ("Word salad, I'm sorry"). And all those technical terms, ayeeee

And I mean, a Mr. Spock avatar - that seemed like a red flag to me He's 6w5 so/sp. I can really image you saying "Fascinating" on a regular basis

Overall tritype appears to be 514, 5w6 1w9 4w5, I incorporated the 4 for something I couldn't quite pinpoint. There's a "suffering" quality, something sensitive and distinguishing - refer to mannerisms in language once again, it manifests here. I just had this initial hunch, "he's special!", and when that happens e4 is usually involved.

Also, where's the 9 influence? 6-security/vigilance > 9- inner peacefulness here.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

LII rather 135 triple competent sx last (leaning so/sp over sp/so), I don't get the ESE thing at all.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are indeed a very LII person.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    e1 is in your tritype but e5 seems to be your main one, you always have an outside perspective on things. The way you elaborated gathering knowledge had no primary judgment until you went into detail. Very much cerebral instead of gutsy, 6-wing always looking out for the community of whatever you investigate. Linguistics - advanced and mindful, carefully constructing your observations into phrasings ("Word salad, I'm sorry"). And all those technical terms, ayeeee
    My understanding is that ones aren't "gutsy" per se, as that aspect is overshadowed by the controlling superego in ones. I also think that I tend to be more particular and perfectionistic than most core fives, for what it's worth. But I realize that doesn't necessarily refute being core 5 over core 1.

Overall tritype appears to be 514, 5w6 1w9 4w5, I incorporated the 4 for something I couldn't quite pinpoint. There's a "suffering" quality, something sensitive and distinguishing - refer to mannerisms in language once again, it manifests here. I just had this initial hunch, "he's special!", and when that happens e4 is usually involved.
    I have considered 514 and 154 for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    LII rather 135 triple competent sx last (leaning so/sp over sp/so)
    Interesting, why do you say 3? I do value competence but that's explained with 1 and 5. I am not very ambitious and tend to be more sensitive and introspective than driven and competitive. Also, why do you say so-first over sp-first?

Thank you all for your input.
    Last edited by ghost of forum past; 11-21-2016 at 02:57 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    My understanding is that ones aren't "gutsy" per se, as that aspect is overshadowed by the controlling superego in ones. I also think that I tend to be more particular and perfectionistic than most core fives, for what it's worth. But I realize that doesn't necessarily refute being core 5 over core 1.

I have considered 514 and 154 for what it's worth.

Thank you all for your input.
    Yes, 1s suppress the "anger" component of their triad, they channel it into their reformerism - something I don't get that from you at all Which other arguments for 1 do you have?

Yes, those are the tritypes to choose from. 3 isn't even remotely there; you are the last person to self-aggrandize or think about superficialities, reputation, pursuit, fame, that type of stuff.

Ahh our pleasure

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ti-LII sp/so is the impression I got from the video.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Btw. "Instructions are step-by-step procedures that communicate what to do to entities that can't intuit what to do in particular scenarios"

...entities?

And what do you mean by this: "I have a good sense of time if I am not experiencing active happiness." Just out of curiosity, I don't get this at all.
    @Hacim

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw. "Instructions are step-by-step procedures that communicate what to do to entities that can't intuit what to do in particular scenarios"

...entities?
    Was as general as I needed to be. These entities could be people just as well as objects in a computer program.

And what do you mean by this: "I have a good sense of time if I am not experiencing active happiness." Just out of curiosity, I don't get this at all.
    @Hacim
    Ever heard the expression "time flies when you're having fun"? Basically that.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

135 because you seem really detached on a nearly mechanical way, there is always a bit of emotionality in a 4 even if it's buried somewhere deep in the tritype forest.
    Again it's just on opinion of a person who does not know anything about you and who views you through the prism of her own understanding. I feel like you would rather be afraid of facing a failure (this does not have to be connected to any "success") over being ignored.
    So/sp over sp/so because you don't seem to ooze any warmness, rather concentration on knowledge and skill/expertise which I link to so first. But sp/so is also doable so be whatever you feel like because again, you know yourself better.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...entities?
    I also use the word "entities"

"Object" is similar but it usually means something physical or non-sentient.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Oh no, not you as well
    It's a conspiracy!
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    "no net negative sensation" lmao

Se devaluing/blindspot is very obvious to me from your 80q

interesting that you first wondered "Why am I doing this" when being asked to build the pyramid
    I agree, Se blindspot seems quite apparent from the questionnaire.

I also answered the pyramid question with "Why am I doing this?"

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

...entities?
    It's just the way we LIIs talk.

@Hacim
    I interpret it to mean that when you are actively happy, you lose track of time. It is rather awkwardly phrased.