TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    this is commmon for introversion. and probably T type
    Dunno if I'm a T type, I just value my privacy I think that if people are interested enough, they will come and ask me themselves

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    this is commmon for introversion. and probably T type
    i do this too. am i T now?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tamer View Post
    Dunno if I'm a T type, I just value my privacy I think that if people are interested enough, they will come and ask me themselves
    I suggest that you check out some posts from different forum NFs (pretty sure you can discern even when their types are not listed in TIM) and see which ones you feel you relate to best. I kind of had instant recognition of my quadra while reading Beta subforum vs Delta when I first joined. Check the Delta and Beta subforums and see what resonates.

Edit: Keep in mind that IEE is the type more likely to confuse themselves for a Beta, than the other Deltas, since they can easily fit into a Beta environment and go with the flow. I am not trying to add more confusion but I think looking into Ni and Ne might also be very helpful. I mean really look into them and not just use the short definitions on socionics sites. Use Jung and whatever links @Person gives you. Some people dismiss quadra values but I think they can be helpful in narrowing things down.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-01-2016 at 08:47 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    I understand very well what you're talking about Tiger. On one side this may be correlated to their essential disposition to life, as certain individuals are prone to dwell on intense emotions, sadness, frustration, depression, and deep down you don't and view this as, not only a burden on others, but as against your internal constitution to approaching life. They're not adjusting the proper way of taking in the valuable positive relations with others that will help lighten their life. They need to learn to let go and look on the bright side, even if at first it seems strange.
    Hmmm... I wouldn't say that I don't dwell on negative emotions. Quite the contrary - I sometimes like to relive negative events in my life. These make me the person I am, so why should I avoid them. I feel like ignoring them is kind of a weak thing to do. However, if I have any negative emotions, I deal with them in private and dislike it when others do it in public. It's a question of pride more than anything.

You may be one who more easily puts aside any negative thoughts for the greater value and vision you see.
    There is no greater value or vision to my life, which I consider pointless anyways. I live for myself and since I'm alive for a limited amount of time, I want to make most of this time.

Some people just aren't as disciplined--they don't have a real backbone to their life, a deeper meaning, and thus this manifests a lack of self-confidence in their social behaviors. On the other hand, this shows a kind of social experience you have where you know what people want, and what they expect from you. You're probably good at discerning people, and the lacking of this I found isn't incredibly type-related.
    oh stop it you

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm personally surprised at how unconscious yet blaring of a constitution other people have who have generally viewed similarly. That's my own experience--we can't tap that deeply however into alternatives of what our lives and feelings would be like if we had others' sets of experiences, others' understandings or lacks thereof, to realize very well how disciplined our psyche is compared to others. It takes real change for me to grasp atypical perspectives. I think everyone has a set of peeves they dislike about others--but why that is, the reasons may be unknown.
    What is the vision, the value, the deeper meaning you see in life, if I may ask?

TIM
    xNFp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the little things the primate mind has created and evolved. Family, friends, entertainment, pleasure. (Yeah I got inspired by your essay.)
    aww you actually read it! thank you, I didn't think anyone would do that.
    But entertainment and pleasure are such fleeting, simple things. I cannot find any value in these. Friends and family matter at this very moment, but I mean, after you die, nothing matters anymore, right? Soon the friends and family of yours will also die and everyone forgets about you, unless you did something very substantial for the humanity. Even then, no one will reminisce, who you were as a person, but rather you will be remembered by your achievements.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You may not believe in tests, but I believe they are likely to be more reliable than VI and less time-consuming than questionnaires.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You may not believe in tests, but I believe they are likely to be more reliable than VI and less time-consuming than questionnaires.
    Typing by photos is just not serious. With videointerview it strongly depends on tests and who types. Also videos have not only visual info.
    Questionnaires are useful as additional info to video, but better ones than typically are used here. Some questionnaires also may be useful to record videos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123