Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would an ENTp do?

Creepy-male

Default What would an ENTp do?

Let's say I come up with some random crazy scheme, like setting up a wireless network in the living areas here on campus. I tell an ILE about my idea.

What would they do? How would they react?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Let's say I come up with some random crazy scheme, like setting up a wireless network in the living areas here on campus. I tell an ILE about my idea.

(S)He will support your project/ get excited, I predict.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They will set up your proposed wireless network, too well, thus ensuring our eventual destruction by armies of genocidal robots.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    They will set up your proposed wireless network, too well, thus ensuring our eventual destruction by armies of genocidal robots.
    This is what I wanted to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Most likely he would not care if it's not in his/her range of interests, if it's not something he was looking for & stuff. Could come back to you months or years later to ask "what was that about again?", though.

imo.
    And what if it is within said ILE's range of interests?

---

Ok, in general, it's some crazy, random scheme that I come up on impulse. I know where it's going to end, but I don't know the specifics of how to get there. Mr/Ms ILE fills in the steps, or randomly gets bored and we go on some crazy random distracted tangent, yes?

How likely are we to actually go about implementing crazy schemes? I remember my LII friend coming up with plenty of crazy schemes (actually, likewise with an untyped childhood friend of mine), but I think they were literally crazy and went to absurd conclusions, like, "and then we wind up fabulously rich", and thus remained as interesting mental exercises solely.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, in general, it's some crazy, random scheme that I come up on impulse. I know where it's going to end, but I don't know the specifics of how to get there. Mr/Ms ILE fills in the steps, or randomly gets bored and we go on some crazy random distracted tangent, yes?
    I think you have Si/Ne roles switched.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    I think you have Si/Ne roles switched.
    Maybe. Or I have the steps, but they're a little vague and I need someone with technical expertise. Not necessarily an ILE. (As a side note, I have a noted neurological deficiency in planning things step-by-step on a cognitive level. I need to physically handle each step one at a time, as my mind totally breaks down if I try to link individual steps.)

Ne comes up with the Big Plan, Si fills in the groundwork?

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne comes up with the Big Plan, Si fills in the groundwork?
    That's how it's supposed to work, yes.

I find with two Ne base types, they both work each other up to big ideas, but a lot of the time nothing ends up happening.

Si types are better equipped to say whether or not the ideas are plausible.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been my experience that, assuming interest, ILEs tend to get excited, start planning, then, when they see the entire map of how to get where they're going, they stop caring and move on. Problem solved, no need to actually act on the solution. That's for someone who actually cares about the end result.

They key here is that ILEs get more excited about the problem than the solution.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know some ILEs that have gone through great lengths to take care of something I needed. I just say "wouldn't it be cool if we had _______". I think the trick is just to make it seem interesting enough. Either that or sometimes they just want to do something nice for me because I'm always there to lend a hand.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I'd be excited because it's something new.

I'd not only help you get the stuff you need and help you set it up, but also I'd give you the 411 on the stuff I do so you can become self-suffiecient at it and a master it yourself.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    It's been my experience that, assuming interest, ILEs tend to get excited, start planning, then, when they see the entire map of how to get where they're going, they stop caring and move on. Problem solved, no need to actually act on the solution. That's for someone who actually cares about the end result.

They key here is that ILEs get more excited about the problem than the solution.
    Everything is difficult at the beginning, and it seems impossible to overcome. Then you take the bull by the horns. After a violent struggle, you end up mastering another thing and you get bored. You quit and say loudly: I WANT ANOTHER CHALLENGE! and start up everything again
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Most likely he would not care if it's not in his/her range of interests, if it's not something he was looking for & stuff. Could come back to you months or years later to ask "what was that about again?", though.

imo.
    NOOOOO

If you give them romance and sensory pleasure (doesn't include sex), they will be your slave.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    NOOOOO

If you give them romance and sensory pleasure (doesn't include sex), they will be your slave.
    Let's include sex... but take out the slave part... ILE tend to be somewhat exclusive as far as sex is concerned imo.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Let's include sex... but take out the slave part... ILE tend to be somewhat exclusive as far as sex is concerned imo.
    Damn, so no kinky stuff?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might be sx first in enneagram, which can reinforce such values, but Alpha extroverts are probably some of the flightiest motherfuckers on the face of the Socion. Hippie free love was basically the most extreme manifestation of Alpha + so-first sexual tendencies.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NOPE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You might be sx first in enneagram, which can reinforce such values, but Alpha extroverts are probably some of the flightiest motherfuckers on the face of the Socion. Hippie free love was basically the most extreme manifestation of Alpha + so-first sexual tendencies.
    ILE are flighty, but still exclusive(doesn't mean only one tho).

Alpha NT's are pretty neurotic about some sensory stuff and ILE extremely so. 5th function Si is pretty terrible, and 4th function Fi is not really conducive to stable physical and intimate relationships.

I typically have a few women(I view it as a fairly exclusive group) around me who I am semi-interested in, but it takes a lot of reassurance and analysis for/of them for me to settle my interest.

I don't think hippie free love as being specifically Alpha. I think Alpha types vary a bit in their behavior sometimes from monk-ish behavior to the inability to commit and polyamory.

As a example my ESE friend still goes out to dinner and occasionally has sexual relations with all his ex-girlfriends, it's like he's always adding to his collection but he himself doesn't care too much about being exclusive to them. It's also more like polygamy then casual relationships because he's not really into casual relationships. He treats each and everyone of them like princesses when he is with them but there is no way he will settle down with them. This is sort of his Fe-leading/Fi-ignoring exhibiting itself.

I'm totally different from him, I'm am quite exclusive but if I'm annoyed I can definitely capable of straying(if there is someone better around), this will also likely end the relationship. Also before I am with them, I treat them the same or slightly better or worse then I treat everyone else, it just depends on what kinda of reaction I'm try to illicit. I'm also totally cold and uninviting to people unless they are introduced to me via a friend or I want to know them(probably because they're physically attractive in a way I like).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE are flighty, but still exclusive(doesn't mean only one tho).

Alpha NT's are pretty neurotic about some sensory stuff and ILE extremely so. 5th function Si is pretty terrible, and 4th function Fi is not really conducive to stable physical and intimate relationships.

I typically have a few women(I view it as a fairly exclusive group) around me who I am semi-interested in, but it takes a lot of reassurance and analysis for/of them for me to settle my interest.

I don't think hippie free love as being specifically Alpha. I think Alpha types vary a bit in their behavior sometimes from monk-ish behavior to the inability to commit and polyamory.

As a example my ESE friend still goes out to dinner and occasionally has sexual relations with all his ex-girlfriends, it's like he's always adding to his collection but he himself doesn't care too much about being exclusive to them. It's also more like polygamy then casual relationships because he's not really into casual relationships. He treats each and everyone of them like princesses when he is with them but there is no way he will settle down with them. This is sort of his Fe-leading/Fi-ignoring exhibiting itself.

I'm totally different from him, I'm am quite exclusive but if I'm annoyed I can definitely capable of straying(if there is someone better around), this will also likely end the relationship. Also before I am with them, I treat them the same or slightly better or worse then I treat everyone else, it just depends on what kinda of reaction I'm try to illicit. I'm also totally cold and uninviting to people unless they are introduced to me via a friend or I want to know them(probably because they're physically attractive in a way I like).
    You're ESTj NOT ENTp
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

NOPE
    We're generous to people we care about but we're never slaves and I think sexual component of a relationships is absolutely neccessary. It's not primary or anything but without it, the relationship is not legitimate.

Also as far as why ILE can seem very devoted to their partners is the fact that they've been evaluated to a point where there are no demands of them that are offensive.

Offensive demands will still be rejected.

Bribing a ILE with sensual pleasure or romance is actually exactly how not to get them be "slaves". Rather it's only making desirable demands of them and making them feel good.

You might be observing the behavior as far as how it will look on the outside, but this has little to nothing to do with the reasons why things are happening the way it looks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We're generous to people we care about but we're never slaves and I think sexual component of a relationships is absolutely neccessary. It's not primary or anything but without it, the relationship is not legitimate.

Also as far as why ILE can seem very devoted to their partners is the fact that they've been evaluated to a point where there are no demands of them that are offensive.

Offensive demands will still be rejected.

Bribing a ILE with sensual pleasure or romance is actually exactly how not to get them be "slaves". Rather it's only making desirable demands of them and making them feel good.

You might be observing the behavior as far as how it will look on the outside, but this has little to nothing to do with the reasons why things are happening the way it looks.
    Sorry, you're not describing ENTp.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sorry, you're not describing ENTp.
    Yes, it must be that my analysis on the internal reasons and motivations of how people behave makes me LSE and not ILE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, it must be that my analysis on the internal reasons and motivations of how people behave makes me LSE and not ILE.
    You are LSE; it's classsic cor them to confuse themselves as ILE, but you don't know any ILE - go read Steven Pinker's stuff and you'll know what and ILE is.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are LSE; it's classsic cor them to confuse themselves as ILE, but you don't know any ILE - go read Steven Pinker's stuff and you'll know what and ILE is.
    I view Pinker as my identical, our thought is almost a carbon copy of each others.

I've read most of Pinker's work who is someone I've type ILE a long time ago along with the works of his current wife Rebecca Goldstein and I did this before they got married. When they got married, I was like... oh... that's not suprising at all.

I think you're projecting your need for a dual upon people you interact with, but I'm not sure anything I say will affect your train of thought.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I view Pinker as my identical, our thought is almost a carbon copy of each others.

I've read most of Pinker's work who is someone I've type ILE a long time ago along with the works of his current wife Rebecca Goldstein and I did this before they got married. When they got married, I was like... oh... that's not suprising at all.

I think you're projecting your need for a dual upon people you interact with, but I'm not sure anything I say will affect your train of thought.

ESTj

Do you cook?
    Do you clean?
    How neat and organzied is your place?
    Are you into crafts?
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Do you cook?
    Do you clean?
    How neat and organzied is your place?
    Are you into crafts?
    I don't cook at home. I enjoy cooking but I hate cleaning so what I do is cook at a friend's place or cook with friends so I don't have to clean. Knowing and having chefs as friends means I get to have extremely good food all the time. My ESE friend is good at gathering people over for a feast or three.

No, maybe once a month. I've designed my place and lifestyle so that I only need to clean very rarely.

Not neat or organized but well designed. I always leave stuff around and never organize it.

No not all all. I'm into thinking and philosophy, and I spend much of my doing this or thinking about in the background. Otherwise I enjoy some stories and some fiction to get away from mundane reality without losing sight of the truth. Fiction is the only place you can tell the truth anyways.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't cook at home. I enjoy cooking but I hate cleaning so what I do is cook at a friend's place or cook with friends so I don't have to clean. Knowing and having chefs as friends means I get to have extremely good food all the time. My ESE friend is good at gathering people over for a feast or three.

No, maybe once a month. I've designed my place and lifestyle so that I only need to clean very rarely.

Not neat or organized but well designed. I always leave stuff around and never organize it.

No not all all. I'm into thinking and philosophy, and I spend much of my doing this or thinking about in the background. Otherwise I enjoy some stories and some fiction to get away from mundane reality without losing sight of the truth. Fiction is the only place you can tell the truth anyways.
    LSE like to cook but not clean.
    Your ESE friend may not be ESE
    Design = S otherwise N is inconclusive on this
    ENTp like arts and crafts because so do their dual

YOU ARE ESTJ.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Design = S otherwise N is inconclusive on this
    ENTp like arts and crafts because so do their dual

YOU ARE ESTJ.
    I love art, I could care less about crafts or actually doing it. I almost went to art school because I enjoy art that much, but I didn't because the actual act of doing it isn't my thing.

I spend a lot of time enjoying art so you should not associate liking art with actually doing crafts, but I spend almost no time doing crafts. I would want to be with a artist or at least someone who enjoyed making beautiful things because I would like my enviroment to be surrounded by such things.

Also to say that S is design is just wrong... there's so many intuitive designers of all sort that it's really just wrong on so many levels. Also my sense of design is actually inconclusive and incomplete. I've always noted to people that my design is that of frames rather then what goes inside the frames. That I leave for others. I create canvases to be filled and containers for beauty rather then beauty itself so in this sense, all my design is incomplete and in need of substance.

I think you're trying very hard to rationalize your typing of me and picking any evidence which you associate with LSE with me.
    Last edited by mu4; 03-01-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I love art, I could care less about crafts or actually doing it. I almost went to art school because I enjoy art that much, but I didn't because the actual act of doing it isn't my thing.

I spend a lot of time enjoying art so you should not associate liking art with actually doing crafts, but I spend almost no time doing crafts. I would want to be with a artist or at least someone who enjoyed making beautiful things because I would like my enviroment to be surrounded by such things.

Also to say that S is design is just wrong... there's so many intuitive designers of all sort that it's really just wrong on so many levels. Also my sense of design is actually inconclusive and incomplete. I've always noted to people that my design is that of frames rather then what goes inside the frames. That I leave for others. I create canvases to be filled and containers for beauty rather then beauty itself so in this sense, all my design is incomplete and in need of substance.

I think you're trying very hard to rationalize your typing of me and picking any evidence which you associate with LSE with me when
    Art is not arts and crafts- arts and crafts is just crafts.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Excluding any connection to the ILE type, I relate almost completely to what hkkmr says.

I also don't know any non-committed or hippie-ish ILEs either, and I'm acquainted to pretty many, they are also not so social, usually busy and hard to be seen. Actually this typical ILE understood by most users sounds like an idiot to me.
    Yes, they have a chaotic life, but that's a different matter.

Let's not forget Aushra, everybody knows that she is totally different of the stereotype of ILE mentioned around, nevertheless the distorted image on this type still persists.
    You are not ILE either; both of you guys are Delta quad. Wanting to be ILE does not make you one, and for the record nothing about how you two are in terms of actions, beliefs, values, understandings is ILE.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-01-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are not ILE either; both of you guys are Delta quad. Wanting to be ILE does not make you one, and for the record nothing about how you two are in terms of actions, beliefs, values, understandings is ILE.
    Marista, do you need sex?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    SEI's are very loyal in my experience.
    Gender differences and cultural differences color sexual fidelity a lot more then type.

Take Dumas who was extremely sexually promiscuous and Hugo who was also had mistresses. SEI are loyal only to a certain extent, they're hedonists still.

I don't actually trust anyone who say they won't cheat. Frankly, as long as they're discrete and do not get me diseased, I do not care if my partner has a lover but I must remain primary. This also leaves me some leeway in my relations, but as far as partnership is concerned, they must be totally committed to me above all others.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    The guy I had a relationship with who was also seeing someone else was MAYBE an SEI, but since I'm not sure I didn't say that before.

As for you hkkmr, I have to ask: are you stating these things based on your theoretical preferences, or from your real-life experiences in a relationship? It's an important question, but I hope I'm not being offensive by asking it.
    It's not a preference, just because I am able to tolerate something doesn't mean I want to see it happen. Be very careful how you read what I say because I usually am quite exacting with what I say.

I've been in a relationship where I was cheated on repeatedly. I knew about it but I was ok with it since it was just a waste of time to bother with anyways. This was a IEI with a SLE btw. It's not a happy occasion but what can one do about it.

To me someone that cares about my well-being and is a good partner is more important then one who maintains strict sexual fidelity. I think it's a bit old-fashioned. The only reason for strict sexual fidelity is some sort of "soul-mate" which is not easily attained. You can theoretically meet two "soul-mates" in your life too, maybe identicals.

As far as I am concerned, I'm the most exclusive person in the world, but that doesn't mean it's just one.

If I cared about someone and they cared about me back, I seriously doubt I can reject their advances.

It's also a unimportant question that you ask, because there are people I could tolerate them cheating on me and people that I will not.

It's not that I am willing to let everyone cheat or let noone cheat, but rather some people will be able to get away with it because they will know how to sooth me and others will be turned away because they will not.
    Last edited by mu4; 03-01-2010 at 09:59 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay, I feel better so now I can address you, ESTj and how you are not ENTp.

It’s not uncommon for people of your type to confuse yourselves for ENTp or ENFp because in reading a description of their type you can relate to Ne. As an ESTj, you have access and availability of Ne, when that is stimulated by other dominant Ne’s and your activity in this area will be encouraged in a healthy way. Both are creative, in different ways, both are inventive, one – the ESTj is a lot more grounded and consistent in their habits and hobbies.

Let’s look at this shall we:

ENTp’s almost always need emotional recharge. This emotional recharge is a constant stream of happy, smiley, good humored person. When an ENTp is not in an uplifting environment they shut themselves out of the world, mopping around and discouraged. ENTp can not stand competition, they bail out when this presents itself that is why they will choose careers where they can carve a snip bit that where no one will be able to compete with them. ENTp’s don’t mind being ordered to do things, and they comply to these tasks. They constantly look to channels to do something NEW, as in will change their home and car every month even, so frequently getting bored in attempts to look for ideas. ENTp are super distracted (sometimes may look like ADD, but an ESTj on ADD will act very much like an ENTp, but in living arrangement, you will see that they are not ENTp). ENTp’s don’t live in the here and now, more like in the future, if for instance an ENTp’s child is going to a college, an ENTp will not just be fine with them going to any college, a college must be a representative of a future or an idea or ideal; for example, USC is no longer the future of ideal college, it is one where people are represented in a group discussion and involvement, one that is smaller class size, where topics converge into one topic rather then a subject by subject courses- when anyone with this type of idea speaks up, ESTj's become fascinated and inspired and will be encouraged to look at things from another, new and interesting angle, but left on their own, they are fine with and reflect how things are running now. ENTp's are not financially motivated or ambitious.

ESTj’s don’t need constant emotional uplift from others; they can be fine in a constantly even tempered environment. Love and thrive on the hustle, the competition, the challenge of making something creative work. They don’t want to be anyone’s slave and usually don’t like being ordered to do things. Are very consistent about having one home and will keep things in it orderly, neat, livable. ESTj’s enjoy the world at the moment they are living in it.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Okay, I feel better so now I can address you, ESTj and how you are not ENTp.

It’s not uncommon for people of your type to confuse yourselves for ENTp or ENFp because in reading a description of their type you can relate to Ne. As an ESTj, you have access and availability of Ne, when that is stimulated by other dominant Ne’s and your activity in this area will be encouraged in a healthy way. Both are creative, in different ways, both are inventive, one – the ESTj is a lot more grounded and consistent in their habits and hobbies.

Let’s look at this shall we:

ENTp’s almost always need emotional recharge. This emotional recharge is a constant stream of happy, smiley, good humored person. When an ENTp is not in an uplifting environment they shut themselves out of the world, mopping around and discouraged. ENTp can not stand competition, they bail out when this presents itself that is why they will choose careers where they can carve a snip bit that where no one will be able to compete with them. ENTp’s don’t mind being ordered to do things, and they comply to these tasks. They constantly look to channels to do something NEW, as in will change their home and car every month even, so frequently getting bored in attempts to look for ideas. ENTp are super distracted (sometimes may look like ADD, but an ESTj on ADD will act very much like an ENTp, but in living arrangement, you will see that they are not ENTp). ENTp’s don’t live in the here and now, more like in the future, if for instance an ENTp’s child is going to a college, an ENTp will not just be fine with them going to any college, a college must be a representative of a future or an idea or ideal; for example, USC is no longer the future of ideal college, it is one where people are represented in a group discussion and involvement, one that is smaller class size, where topics converge into one topic rather then a subject by subject courses- when anyone with this type of idea speaks up, ESTj's become fascinated and inspired and will be encouraged to look at things from another, new and interesting angle, but left on their own, they are fine with and reflect how things are running now. ENTp's are not financially motivated or ambitious.

ESTj’s don’t need constant emotional uplift from others; they can be fine in a constantly even tempered environment. Love and thrive on the hustle, the competition, the challenge of making something creative work. They don’t want to be anyone’s slave and usually don’t like being ordered to do things. Are very consistent about having one home and will keep things in it orderly, neat, livable. ESTj’s enjoy the world at the moment they are living in it.
    ENTp’s almost always need emotional recharge.
    Everything you post here points me to be ENTp. I go out and meet with my ESE friend and other friends almost every night because I absolutely need emotional recharge.

Even my LSE friend, she gives off Si and Fe to be in that beneficiary relationship.

ENTp can not stand competition, they bail out when this presents itself that is why they will choose careers where they can carve a snip bit that where no one will be able to compete with them.
    My current profession is a job where nobody else in the company or they can conceivably hire could replace me. I work a exclusive job where I am in charge of all creative tasks within my area of expertise. I never competed with anyone for my job, simply nobody else is possible of doing it and doing it as well.

ENTp’s don’t live in the here and now, more like in the future
    I certainly don't live in the here and now, I live in the future, and I plan things for dozens of years down the future but no in detail because I can shift my plans with changing situation. I always plan for multiple possibilities and pick the best ones. I often plan so that multiple good outcomes will arise when just a single good outcome is desirable enough.

ENTp's are not financially motivated or ambitious.
    I've never asked for a raise or a promotion in my life. Not a single time, but I've been rewarded very well for being simply irreplaceable in my area of expertise. I do not however view my work as primary but rather secondary to my thoughts.

It's ok if you try to type me as LSE but I'm simply not.

And anyways from your VI methodology I cannot be a J type.

This is my side profile which you relate to P type.

Socionics: Visual Identification of J and P types in Socionics

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SIT UP RIGHT. and please send me a closer up face forward picture.
    -

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SIT UP RIGHT. and please send me a closer up face forward picture.
    It doesn't matter no matter what I do, my neck line is parallel to the back of my head and the back of my head is very flat. And I don't really like taking pictures so you'll have to live with what you got.

I don't respond to demands.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter no matter what I do, my neck line is parallel to the back of my head and the back of my head is very flat. And I don't really like taking pictures so you'll have to live with what you got.

I don't respond to demands.
    Ok that would indicate P type but there is still the consideration of ISTp. ENTp would respond to demands, when encouraged to show sexyness...got it?
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast