Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Questionnaire

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    VI is intuitive. There is no clear border between guessing by nonverbal and by other ways. You just get impressions and thoughts to what types those impressions fit more. For example, a part of your impressions will be from audio data. They can be from anything, including your Ni guessing where I'll type someone - so it's not just a joking.
    VI is sensory because youre VISUALLY IDENTIFYING someone. Man how dense can you be

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    This is assuming you typed your mother correctly. Sorry but I really don’t think your (or Sol’s) typings are credible at this point. :/
    Credible? Who gives you the authority to determine who is credible? And I should know my mother ‘s type. I have had her for 40 years. You should consider that with that knowledge experience and a ton of experience in Socionics and mbti I would have the functions correct at least some of the time. Eyerolls at you.

Do me a favor if you’re going to continue being a Negativists B put me on ignore and save me the trouble of reading your dumb posts
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Credible? Who gives you the authority to determine who is credible? And I should know my mother ‘s type. I have had her for 40 years. You should consider that with that knowledge experience and a ton of experience in Socionics and mbti I would have the functions correct at least some of the time. Eyerolls at you.

Do me a favor if you’re going to continue being a Negativists B put me on ignore and save me the trouble of reading your dumb posts
    Yeah, not really into censorship or protecting your eyes from my posts. I said what I said because I’ve realized you like to speak with authority while overturning other forum users’ self typings but despite your hubris it’s evident your typings are severely suspect and baseless (therefore your typings are uncredible). I’m actually not looking to fight you, but I’m not intimidated by your erratic behavior either.

To be fair, my typings aren’t always right, but I’m not a self proclaimed expert who can’t manage to be civil when I disagree with someone.
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 03-21-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Added possessive apostrophe to a word. Hah

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, not really into censorship or protecting your eyes from my posts. I said what I said because I’ve realized you like to speak with authority while overturning other forum users self typings but despite your hubris it’s evident your typings are severely suspect and baseless (therefore your typings are uncredible). I’m actually not looking to fight you, but I’m not intimidated by your erratic behavior either.

To be fair, my typings aren’t always right, but I’m not a self proclaimed expert who can’t manage to be civil when I disagree with someone.
    Like I’ve said before I will type based on the functions that I observe and I don’t go by type disphorea
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is too triggering for Maritsa.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't think that Gulenko is a credible source in Socionics.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Dying.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since my thread has turned into Maritsa neurosis central. I have a question: has anyone else noticed that she constantly accuses people of being evil/mean whilst saying some pretty unkind things herself? Meanwhile she attempts to display this saccharine sweet veneer. So curious.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Since my thread has turned into Maritsa neurosis central. I have a question: has anyone else noticed that she constantly accuses people of being evil/mean whilst saying some pretty unkind things herself? Meanwhile she attempts to display this saccharine sweet veneer. So curious.
    I don’t think she is ESE or anything, but this is exactly what my ESE MIL does sometimes, too. It is very weird.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This thread is too triggering for Maritsa.
    Are you really sure that you understand my mood here
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you really sure that you understand my mood here
    Nope. I just know that you're a little bit psycho.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So critical ahhh poor ESTj that have to deal with conflict relationship
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys. I can't with Maritsa. Holy shit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The IEI notices this and other vulnerable spots of the LSE and, with characteristic for him as an involutionary type subconscious tendency for destruction of all that is unreliable and unstable, starts to focus on these points and exert destructive influence on them.

(In Beta quadra, it is enough to be somehow "not like others", to enter your home from the "wrong entrance", to buy food and clothes at the "wrong store" to be subjected to the most severe criticism, examination and cruel judgement. In Aristocratic quadras, it is dangerous to fall into an "embarrassing situation" because this will always make such a person be subjected to "informational warfare". And if, moreover, the person "lags behind" or "veers off the track", then this is a good reason to push him down even further, to trample him, considering him as an annoying hindrance on the path of society, a hindrance that must be eliminated.)
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So critical ahhh poor ESTj that have to deal with conflict relationship
    Haha Okay mostly kidding here but maybe ESE *IS* right. My MIL always comes up with non sequiturs like this. And it’s like, Whaaaaa?????

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha Okay mostly kidding here but maybe ESE *IS* right. My MIL always comes up with non sequiturs like this. And it’s like, Whaaaaa?????
    That’s your method of typing? She must be EII
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s your method of typing? She must be EII
    Hahaha NO. A) I said “joking” and B) just absolutely no. She is pushy Fe-Si.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m praying to God that one day you will be more self aware

“Esenin will in equal measures relax and take jabs over LSE's personal opinion and over the views of their milieu ”

Just praying because you don’t have to be like this. Taking jabs at me as in “psycho” is a lack of maturity
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-22-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is being allergic to Maritsa related to type? Maybe it’s just part of the human condition.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    But seriously, the comment that you "mirror the emotions of those around you" sounded like Fe in the MBTI sense
    there is no special MBTI sense and subjective emotions of Fi does not mean an autism. there is Jung's sense and + its expansions in Socionics

Fi types have the most of attention on sympathies and liking of other people. if those people are important - they introject them and "mirror" those emotions. Fe types mirror more Fe related from other people

Is being allergic to Maritsa related to type? Maybe it’s just part of the human condition.
    mb related to IR. nontypes factors also influence, - more in limited forum's communications

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FML I missclicked on constructive. Sorry, didn't mean it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

mb related to IR. nontypes factors also influence, - more in limited forum's communications
    you keep typing me beta
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Floozy — ILI. That’s my overall impression based on answers, mannerisms, looks; specifically you do this thing that I’ve only seen ILI’s do. You kind of blow air out the sides of your mouth (reverse sigh?) while smiling or else smiling immediately after. It’s very hard to describe but it’s kind of a scoffing, stifled laugh. I can go back later if you’re curious and pinpoint the time stamps for the two times you do it. I know it seems like an odd thing to draw attention to, especially since I would say your expressions are pretty generally more deadpan, but I dated an ILI (DCNH subtype D) for a year and although he had a bit higher energy due to his subtype, he also did that unique physical behavior.
    ^ for a very obvious IEI to a trained eye like mine is supposed to give you credibility in not being able to identify functions in others and blame me for knowing what i'm doing?? i showed you exactly where the Fe was

my advice... stop typing people based on what other people do
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-22-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, not really into censorship or protecting your eyes from my posts. I said what I said because I’ve realized you like to speak with authority while overturning other forum users’ self typings but despite your hubris it’s evident your typings are severely suspect and baseless (therefore your typings are uncredible). I’m actually not looking to fight you, but I’m not intimidated by your erratic behavior either.

and yet you can't identify functions in others
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI.

IEI...? The dislike of socializing/people and inauthentic group behavior is almost classic Fe vulnerable.

I only do this when people get angry. I think it’s an artifact of my abusive and isolated early childhood. My mother was mentally ill, and she didn’t get angry in the normal way. She went from 0 to 100. So I never really learned how anger escalates, and I can’t spot it in others.
    Yeah, I interpreted that as being more about Se since it's specifically about confrontation, and also arguably weak Fe in terms of being emotionally unaware.

She doesn't trigger me that much, but then again we haven't interacted a lot.

It's interesting how you emphasized creativity/curiosity/open-mindedness so much in your video. Your ignoring function is more on the visible side (this can vary a lot).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don't want to read her posts then you have to put her on ignore. Which is a great option by the way.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    If you don't want to read her posts then you have to put her on ignore. Which is a great option by the way.
    Not reading disagreeable posts is what I do.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ for a very obvious IEI to a trained eye like mine is supposed to give you credibility in not being able to identify functions in others and blame me for knowing what i'm doing?? i showed you exactly where the Fe was

Your first paragraph is untillegible.

And no one is asking for your advice.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ILI.

IEI...? The dislike of socializing/people and inauthentic group behavior is almost classic Fe vulnerable.

Yeah, I interpreted that as being more about Se since it's specifically about confrontation, and also arguably weak Fe in terms of being emotionally unaware.

She doesn't trigger me that much, but then again we haven't interacted a lot.

It's interesting how you emphasized creativity/curiosity/open-mindedness so much in your video. Your ignoring function is more on the visible side (this can vary a lot).
    she's hurt over the inauthentic group behavior
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and yet you can't identify functions in others

Okay so at some point I’ll probably stop responding to you but I will just say that this isn’t accurate, and: probably it’s unhelpful to devalue the input of other forum users even when they haven’t explicitly stated the details of their functional analysis.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trained eye. Lol. What, did you go to socionics university? No. I think you must mean posting on this forum.

I’ve been a memeber of this forum since I was 13. I’m now 29. I believe that makes me a bigger expert.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's hurt over the inauthentic group behavior
    Wtf are you even talking about?

I’m deeply annoyed by how people readily embrace completely illogical shit (like not vaccinating their kids), because it’s on trend. Without giving it critical thought or thinking about the potential future consequences.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harmonizing or Normalizing? Seems kindof in between. But maybe Harmonizing fits better
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12