Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Olimpia just really loves Delta NFs, nothing wrong with that.
    Except everything

As for 4s, they are actually prett
    y hard to spot if they're introverts. I'll come back on the topic and write more once i get on laptop if needed.
    Yeah please elaborate.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Yeah please elaborate.
    There lived, in a far away land, Someone. That Someone had spent their whole life feeling alienated; They lived on the move, sleeping in a different town each day. Wherever they went, they barely said a word. This silence, combined with his odd demeanor, made locals believe that Someone was ill-willed. They could’ve been a criminal, a deserter, or even a witch. Rumours spread like wildfire in every community where Someone went, because his silence meant more than any spoken word to the locals. He was a menace! People would claim that he was simply mad, that they spoke with that Someone, that he would claim to feel and see things that noone else could. Again, he was clearly just a madman.
    Gather the kids and the women in the town’s square, and prepare the gallows and the stake. People would flock to the inn where Someone slept for the night, but by the time the torch-wielding crowd would arrive, Someone was already gone. That’s how it goes.
    One day, Someone stumbled upon a moonlit pond. The surface was just as you’d expect any body of water to be. But down below, in the depth one could see them. Beautiful silouettes, enchanting movements! Beings resembling creatures from another dimension, like nothing ever seen before.
    Oh, how divine it would be, to dive in and join them. To take part in the magical flow of their movements. To finally be amomg the creatures and beings you, for so long, have dreamed, written, cried, sang and hoped for.
    It all starts by dipping your toes in, then your whole foot, leg and before you even know it, you are neck-deep in the moonlit pond. But as soon as you hold in your breath, the light fades. You see the silouettes for what they actually were, up close: nothing more but mussels, seaweed and a few peasants washing themselves.
    So, this Someone gets out, feeling like a wet dog; ashamef, exposed, and ridiculous.

And they move on to the next town. And then the pond. And then the other. And so on...

Okay, now for a bit more concrete of an explanation.
    We are presented with the story of an outcast, one shoved away by society because of what they feel, think, say, and do. It’s no wonder then, that in such a world they are looking for an escape. And when they do think they have found it, in that moment of vulnerability, when they strip themselves down to the quintessential, revealing their innermost feelings and nature, they find out that this ‚escape’ is nothing more but but another disappointing environment.
    This is why I think introverted 4s are the hardest to spot, because initially they might not even KNOW what to do with themselves. Do I really want to expose muself so much for the my ideal, just to realise that in the end, my ideal was anyway more appealing than the object of my idealisation itself? And they eventually commit to this ‚emotional prostitution’ which is also known as 4 > 2 disintegration. It would be easier for an extroverted 4 to cope with this, as they have supposedly better ways to shape the external world and satisfy their 4ness. They wouldn't be lost souls,but rather cherished bards, or wicked witches bending the world to their will.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

1. Phobic (e.g Obama) vs Counterphobic (e.g Eminem) 6. Can be very different. Also: different Sociotypes.
    2. Sample size is almost 300, which is okay, I think. Organized by MBTI, Socionics, Enneagram.
    3. Disagree with her typings = she must by my Conflictor. Classic fallacy.
    No worries he still types 2/3s of you IEI.

He types me EII because he thinks I am a psychopath. Where's his logic coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Olimpia might be a 3w4, but I'm pretty sure she is so/sx. In any case, I think there are some mistyped 4's that are actually 3's, 6's, 2's, or something else. 4's aren't so common, or at least I don't see them IRL often. As an example of a 4; crazedrat probably was a legit 4.
    My impression is 468, the truth teller, sx first.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Why would psychopathy indicate EII?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    Exactly! He also typed Jeffery Dahmer and Jodi Arias EII and tried to compare a pic of me when I was a child (age 12) to her's in order to prove we are the same type. I am not a psychopath plus I look nothing like her, ftr. Not even around the eyes which was his thing back then. Like he said he rarely changes his typings even with new information so I am going to be EII on his list until the world stops turning. I kind of like it though, shows he is a grudge holder too.

He doesn't even know what Ni is. He types a few ESI, IEI on his pinterest. Most of his typings are not based on cognition as he recently claims. They are based on random behaviors that he has not managed to connect properly in order to the see the whole. His lists are amusing and spark conversation so there's the silver lining.

Edit: He also has a private group on this forum with a thread dedicated to analyzing me. Nothing new has been added for years though.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    There's no way that Eminem, Amy Schumer and Barack Obama share similar defense mechanisms, motivations, core desires and core avoidances.
    ^agreed with this here, they are not as closely connected

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Phobic (e.g Obama) vs Counterphobic (e.g Eminem) 6. Can be very different. Also: different Sociotypes.
    2. Sample size is almost 300, which is okay, I think. Organized by MBTI, Socionics, Enneagram.
    3. Disagree with her typings = she must by my Conflictor. Classic fallacy.
    It would be good if you were EII, because I moderately enjoy your company - or rather, on the occasion that I converse with you, but I think Ni IEI is more like it (I remember your videos, and you seemed just a bit too grounded for IEI), but you keep saying it and it's what you identify with, and, you're a bit more well adjusted I think which is good. Of course, there is the LSI typing which I could not disregard with ease...

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    It would be good if you were EII, because I moderately enjoy your company - or rather, on the occasion that I converse with you, but I think Ni IEI is more like it (I remember your videos, and you seemed just a bit too grounded for IEI), but you keep saying it and it's what you identify with, and, you're a bit more well adjusted I think which is good. Of course, there is the LSI typing which I could not disregard with ease...
    Maybe u should go hunting for girls elsewhere m8

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Only in fantasy land (yours or hers) is an observation or complement anything other than innocent.

Anyway, considering you mostly talk about getting your junk out etc, maybe you could follow your own advice... It's not needed here, forum women / girls are not my thing.

Don't quote me your nonesense again.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Only in fantasy land (yours or hers) is an observation or complement anything other than innocent.
    Such a defensive response will only invite further speculation.

Anyway, considering you mostly talk about getting your junk out etc, maybe you could follow your own advice... It's not needed here, forum women / girls are not my thing.
    But what if an opportunity to delve deeper presented itself? One must be armed and ready.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Such a defensive response will only invite further speculation.

But what if an opportunity to delve deeper presented itself? One must be armed and ready.
    Because, unlike you, I have standards and self respect, and am capable of speaking to women in real life, and, unlike you, I treat women as women in and don't degrade myself by treating them as objects. All the while you're on the shout box, snivelling about how you cannot get a date and have so little dignity you'd accept anything even abuse.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because, unlike you, I have standards and self respect, and am capable of speaking to women in real life, and, unlike you, I treat women as women in and don't degrade myself by treating them as objects. All the while you're on the shout box, snivelling about how you cannot get a date and have so little dignity you'd accept anything even abuse.

I love teasing out someone's true nature.

Your virtue signalling is merely a mask to conceal something far less righteous. I know your kind well - spiteful, vindictive and cruel to those who fail to meet your standards. A genuinely nice man doesn't have to constantly reassure people about how nice he is. He doesn't gloat over distressed people and kick them when they're down. You, however, are more concerned with looking good than doing good. I don't doubt for a moment that you would actually degrade and abuse a woman if there were no social consequences.

You are a far less moral man than I will ever be. Begone.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-15-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I love teasing out someone's true nature.

Your virtue signalling is merely a mask to conceal something far less righteous. I know your kind well - spiteful, vindictive and cruel to those who fail to meet your standards. A genuinely nice man doesn't have to constantly reassure people about how nice he is. He doesn't gloat over people or kick them when they're down. You, however, are more concerned with looking good than doing good. I don't doubt for a moment that you would actually degrade and abuse a woman if there were no social consequences. You are a far less moral man than I am.
    Yeah but I'm not joking. You can practice your perversions somewhere else. You're on ignore.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah but I'm not joking. You can practice your perversions somewhere else. You're on ignore.
    And now you call me perverted? Under what pretext? Because I make sex jokes and post pictures of models? It is ridiculous to take offense to such things. Queen Victoria was less of a prude than you are.

You have just demonstrated how shallow and hypocritical liberal virtue signalling is.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't quote me your nonesense again.
    Why you have tobe mad

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a short list, may as well start somewhere

@WinnieW - ILI, i've detailed my reasons for this, i'll try to remember to copy and paste them later

@ashlesha - At first I thought ESI, but now I'm realizing it's LSI. On a forum with above average intelligence, her Ti doesn't seem quite so apparent. What's lacking though for an Fi lead is her callousness in relations and a poor focus/ability in creating pleasant interactions. Further to this, as stated by her - frequently tests as ISTJ on MBTI, which is LSI in socionics.

@Myst - I don't normally give people subtypes (I think most people don't have them) but clearly Se is the subtype for LSI-Se, if not 'Se' subtype, then an Se fix. The Se is producing though, so from interaction, it appears as though it's difficult for information to be absorbed at the same time as forcing her own logics, which makes the Se producing (creative) and not Se accepting (base).

@Bertrand - a clear focus on Ti creative in posts, usually taking an offbeat or tangential POV and explaining it with an internal logic which only occasionally touches the object (ie introverted logic not extraverted logic), ILE.

@aster - a good example of an Fi base, probably get's annoyed by most of us (me included), but the focus and awareness of pleasant interactions between people (Fi) is very apparent. Whether that's ESI or EII (I think she perhaps likes the ambiguity?) I'd say EXI with a possible Fi subtype.

@Number 9 large - a little forced perhaps, but not much; he's settling into his type well, SEE. A kind of loveable rogue type character. Plucky and forceful, Se, but the logics are an afterthought. Despite the pluckiness, shows a good awareness of people interactions and knows when and how to push in an endearing way, instead of making the needs or desires known and had through a logical structural approach (which can be minus the human factor).

@Daisy - a great example of an IEE. Has a clear intuition to her, evidenced in her ability to 'suss out' types and motivations through 'sensing' it - not socionics sensing, but intuitive to the external world and possibilities. Knows well how people interact with each other (Fi) and can use this in interactions. A good understanding of people displayed. I think I read before about how an IEE can go through life relying heavily on their intuition, I think Daisy appears as a good example of this type of person, as has the ability to intuitively suss things out. Clear and honest about herself too in IEE uncovered thread. A good person.

Perhaps I'll add to this later
    Last edited by at sirac son of sirac; 02-16-2018 at 04:45 AM. Reason: additional types

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm equal parts inclined to point out the incorrectness there and to be amused and encourage this LSI thing. I love that like 3 people type me LSI now. Fetch me thy hamlets. Pleasant interactions is more like Fe + Si though. Fi leads are selective. They don't all want to be your friend.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I'm equal parts inclined to point out the incorrectness there and to be amused and encourage this LSI thing. I love that like 3 people type me LSI now. Fetch me thy hamlets. Pleasant interactions is more like Fe + Si though. Fi leads are selective. They don't all want to be your friend.
    I think we can solve the issue with a simple reaction test to see how you dualize or not. Cue Hamlet stimulus:

THE WORLD IS DOOMED, WE MUST REVOLT!

Look at the PoLR, the guy has neck pain soon

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So the usual tactic around here is to gaslight people you don't like into believing that they are a type that is the furthest away from their actual type. Got it.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chae, I’m not sure this approach is going to work.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

me and lungs just a couple of thinkers keepin' it logical

can't hide the autism

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    So the usual tactic around here is to gaslight people you don't like into believing that they are a type that is the furthest away from their actual type. Got it.

That’s the nature of battle-typing.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That’s the nature of battle-typing.
    not really, if I engage in battle typing I just say what I think there's no trying to overshoot the mark in order to make a correction. not all battle typing is bad faith

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    me and lungs just a couple of thinkers keepin' it logical

can't hide the autism
    At least your Ti isn't overshadowed by the presence of so many people who are more intelligent than you.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah but look on the bright side, you could be capable of genocide

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tip: If anyone accuses you on the basis of using a certain function, blame it on your HA.
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    in case the typer is LSI, then superego gives seems the worst impression on people

Filatova (EII) descibed in similar style LSI men When I e-mailed her and noticed that she's not objective in her book, she've answered that just tells what she sees. I found as the most problematic and disgusting people among my superego also. Though I dealed relatively ok with other people having same IR.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I SEE, I SEE... after watching certain vids.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I do think ashlesha is Fi base, though.
    Compare your polite as base Fi and her hooligan relating to Fe styles.

> She doesn't come off as callous to me at all.

she's LSI with role restrictions on public. she relaxes here and gets fun. among closer people and on work she may be rather more strict

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It feels like to me @ashlesha and I share a lot of Se creative / Ni HA but she seems less analytical and more personable so ESI works for her IMO.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like ESI is perfectly capable of integrating well with Fe types, moreso than EII weirdly enough. I think Sol is just perplexed by Lungs divergence from EII in that regard and overreacting a bit. I think most ESIs in a social (non-1-on-1) scenario present a different picture than what they would in the context of a personal relationship. I think Sol just expects the serious ethical consistency of EII over the more gregarious on-and-off as required sociality of ESI. it goes to ESIs being "socials" v "humanitarians", humanitarians are more obsessed with the fate of humanity at all times, whereas socials can relax. even though in general ESI is considered up tight morally it manifests more in sharp 1on1 kind of confrontations not a general priestly aura. when not cracking skulls ESI is generally a good time, whereas EII is a bit of a downer at all times, but will basically never resort to crushing heads. I feel like logic+sensing has the hardest time with not getting stuck in the mud with rigid stereotypes and expectations in re socionics. you see this in many posters who can't seem to allow for expansion of their horizons as to what may be going on and instead just sort of press ahead with veiled or not so veiled Se attempts to correct the, in their mind, wrongful situation. its weird because its almost like they live in a conceptual bubble, where I think what I just said is totally obvious if you've ever been in a social situation with ESIs. ESIs will party in a way EII cannot bring themselves to and its not because "ESI" is actually "merry" socionically speaking

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I think most ESIs in a social (non-1-on-1) scenario present a different picture than what they would in the context of a personal relationship.
    Definitely the case for me, also augmented by the low stakes & anonymity of the internet. But I think this isn't ESI specific.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely the case for me, also augmented by the low stakes & anonymity of the internet. But I think this isn't ESI specific.

exactly, there are both local and global factors pushing the same way, and its bizarre to me people don't account for them and assume "must be Fe." But if you consider it may be the result of low res intuition and ethics, it sort of makes sense. they have a powerful yet somewhat rigid logical apparatus fed low res data so their obduracy is to be expected on some level

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discojoe should come back to teach you guys what a real ESI is like. But i won't insist any further because then his posts might dissapear 8)~

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

discojoe should come back to teach you guys what a real ESI is like. But i won't insist any further because then his posts might dissapear 8)~
    Discojoe is likely LSI brah.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Discojoe is likely LSI brah.
    I don't think so.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

People will talk about what they want and maybe it's good intellectualizing material or whatever but ftr I'm kinda over extended public discussions about my type and don't need to be 'defended' or whatever. I responded to sirac cuz I was on the bus and I get bored with tri-peaks solitaire.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think so.
    He typed himself ESI so he can be duals with Joy when he lived with her because she typed herself LIE at the time, but she was SEE all along. His original typing was LSI.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5