TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm ultra needy in term of female attention

please love me :'(
    Last edited by noaydi; 06-04-2017 at 10:22 PM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what to offer in return but true love is unconditionnal, so wait nothing from me Ill just offer love

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here, for you

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to make a socionic fault and going for you ! fuck logic ! Keep a bit your Se back and Ill not play with my Ne too much.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to give you a flower, but there isn't an icon for that. I thought a kitten would be okay instead. Ok bye. Feel better.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Dunno if this thread is to be taken seriously or not, but I am just gonna act like you mean it.

In that case, act like someone who gets enough female attention. Who's already got enough of it. Abundance begets abundance. Scarcity begets scarcity.
    Or in other words, fake it till you make it. Act like the person you want to be, and you'll become it.

Be careful with going into the other extreme and acting like you don't want or desire any kind of attention. This would result in you not attracting anyone (female ), or attracting super needy women.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is already the end ?
    Existential question : extending partner amount or concentrating on one for expanding love feeling ?

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi cassandra this isn't really dead serious as you got it I was high as fuck this afternoon making a bunch of 2nd degree thread all the time of LSD coming down (not in this forum, the one about the flower was "serious"), but I bet it's still a part of myself.

In fact in reality I find myself extremely sensitive to female, perhaps attention is not the good term but more possible interaction and stuff, I'm going to quick on "possible love" for random girl on the street, dunno perhaps every guy is like that, and this is sometime to the extend of making me avoidant of possible opportunities to date as it put pressure on myself (hopefully I got some faith in my skills so it's not always a problem like it was before). I bet some INFj can relate to that, possibly it's even less type related than that. Sometime this way of being is translated as needy in the social way, yes, I'm doing stuff wich appear needy and this is annoying as fuck when I'm like that

I get your point and I'm totally agreeing with fake it till you make it attitude but for this subject (girls) I fear this is going to make me appear in some way conceited ? In some way I wanna say girls/love are too serious affair for using the fake it till you make it trick... In my view still. Perhaps I'm wrong, as Ive not tried at this current time.

Be careful with going into the other extreme and acting like you don't want or desire any kind of attention. This would result in you not attracting anyone (female ), or attracting super needy women.
    Good advice thanks. I was already aware about the first part being a bad choice but not about the risk "attracting ultra needy female". Wich is now logical as I re read this...
    Last edited by noaydi; 06-04-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a skill. There is no game. You just be who you are and whatever happens happens. If they don't like you, who gives a fuck? Why should you give some random person that kind of power because of their (mostly) appearance? You may as well make yourself into a slave. It's weak and doesn't work either, stop it.
    You know what you need to do? Reassess what your motivation is in seeking attention in such a manner. Ask yourself why you are such a groveling little baby inside. Probably the attention is just another form of addiction in your case, it usually is and judging by the rest of what you said this seems very likely.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-04-2017 at 11:24 PM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said skill like I would said confidence, you are looking to far to the word choice... I don't know, at the beginning of your life you have some capacity wich evolve with life, is it better for you understanding me ?

You just be who you are and whatever happens happens
    Yes I basically think the same. I don't know why you are ranting after this phrase.

You are just counter intuitive dude. It's not about a power game, it's about boy vs girls, when you have interaction things happen when not homosexual and possibly aprehension happening, I don't see that as weak, this is not slave or idk what

for example I don't give that kind of power to you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you have a mom?

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom loved me too much, that's why I'm needy now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Ill just offer love" sounds like "take my butthole!"

"I'm needy now" sounds like "give it to me good!"

Your genders are all backwards dude.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post
    I said skill like I would said confidence, you are looking to far to the word choice...
    Everyone knows what the skill you refer to is. It's the skill of mastering a contrived personality, which amounts to a bullshit life and then a paragraph full of more bullshit. But that's fine, it's your life.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reassess what your motivation is in seeking attention in such a pathetic way; ask yourself why you are such a groveling little baby inside. Probably the attention is just another form of addiction in your case, it usually is and judging by the rest of what you said this seems likely.
    You are just trying to be mean, I said attention wasn't the good word. If I'm looking for female attention, then I'm not aware of it and I'm happy you making me aware of that. The concept of the thread is that it was just a fucking meme, and it ended by cassandra pinpointing something so I rephrased the way I'm really about the stuff, ie sensitive to interaction with girl, so that perhaps she can have some point about it. You seem so much concerned about "attention seeking" moral POV that in your case I would begin to judge myself by the possibility of you being attention seeking in the first place.

And LSD is not addictive, I let you see the logical consistency of what you are saying after knowing this fact.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone knows what the skill you refer to is. It's the skill of mastering a contrived personality, which amounts to a bullshit life and then a paragraph full of more bullshit. But that's fine, it's your life.
    You are just plain delusionnal or it's myself lost my fucking self awarness

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're gun shy. Don't wanna pull the trigger. Too much attention to different targets. And there's always more targets. Always will be. But when the targets pop up, they make that klang sound. Ignore the sounds. Watch with your eyes. Take aim. And pull the trigger.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're both delta, dude. We're just older.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how thread turn when beta are around
    Yeah go cry to your mommy about it. Or maybe even cry that you had a mommy.
    You are just trying to be mean, I said attention wasn't the good word. If I'm looking for female attention, then I'm not aware of it and I'm happy you making me aware of that. The concept of the thread is that it was just a fucking meme, and it ended by cassandra pinpointing something so I rephrased the way I'm really about the stuff, ie sensitive to interaction with girl, so that perhaps she can have some point about it. You seem so much concerned about "attention seeking" moral POV that in your case I would begin to judge myself by the possibility of you being attention seeking in the first place.

And LSD is not addictive, I let you see the logical consistency of what you are saying after knowing this fact.
    Polysubstance abuse disorder is just about seeking alternate states. It's not a matter of physical dependency.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I edited sorry. For some fairness, I said "this is how thread turn when beta are around" or smth like that.

But you are not at the origin of the problem either

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we're giving good advice, and you aren't listening. So the source is bad advice. Like I said, turn off the sounds.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're like 5 layers deep in your mind.

Who is making you poison yourself?

Fight that which cannot be fought.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are taking yourself far too seriously + take other for dumbass, a thing that crazedrat1776 didn't in appearance at least.

this thread end plain junk, at first I wanted just it to be about positive emotion whatever the naivety of it and some debility + I took a bit a meme stuff in order to test a bit some concept and myself hoping other will follow with more strange stuff (homosexuality stuff perhaps possible, in your interpretation) and to change a bit from the socionic neurosis (I don't speak to everyone here, some research stuff and do usefull stuff), it turned as motivation analyst thread all fucked up, perhaps Ive very wrong way of doing thing/humor after all. Good. I don't need you for knowing where I'm/my motivation/my intention neither I need socionic, Ive friend and myself. In that way, even the paragraph about myself in response of cassandra was almost outdated in some way. Seem Ive nothing to do anymore in socionic (aside flower thread), and this feel like a bit fresh air. I love as a fuckton of ppl like you try to make other having realization about yourself while themself had almost no real one aside trying to be sure of 2 or 3 stuff they are over confident into. Ppl have more their shit together than you think. Do you really think what you just said in you last post, I don't know that ? In all seriousness. It's here preciselly you are taking other for dumbass.

For one of the first time I can say other gave really more fuck I generally give, and this reassure me in some way

sry I'm not that confrontationnal generally but
    crazedrat1776 just spreaded hate even if good intention (perhaps)
    Last edited by noaydi; 06-05-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I definitely meant seriously what I said. If you want to be taken seriously than just acknowledge the truth (which has already been gone over), come up with a plan (that's your business) and move onward. Doesn't have to be any more complicated than that. You could even say nothing, that would be perfectly fine. Don't argue or give bullshit reasons and you won't have a problem.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who doesn't want female attention? I fucking love females. They smell nice.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm using this up for saying IN A POSITIVE MANNER, ie self improvement and stuff, ie no looking for arguing, that I know you meant what you said, just it was blurred with hate or what I interpreted as it. I reacted the wrong way because I even sometime misinterpreted stuff due to this impression. After that you haven't to calibrate to my need, but common ground need to be found in order to avoid post disaster. Rest is, as you said, my business

nokomis, finally the voice of the reason ^^, at least for heterosexual (no pun intended for homo, feeling like I need to specify/justify all now ^^)

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, women agree with me. Jeremy is female btw.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 06-05-2017 at 02:39 AM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is her problem.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No this is a common issue actually, most women agree... what we're discussing and you're calling 'heterosexual' is basically a low level gender disorder. Gender disorders have exploded in the last 10 years and this is why.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my perspective that's only for the more visible part of them. Guys less visible, not trying to score female everywhere and/or not following "the game" (you see what I'm speaking about even if it don't really exist as u said - what I'm agreeing with) (edit : I could simply have said "not following that much hype") doesn't have this problem imo. Cuz they are less exposed to the cultural cause of this.

Idk how it will evolve. There was society in the past leaded by female, perhaps it can evolve like that ? Not even sure as men "attitude" in these society could be interpreted still as "real men" now, I don't know, Ive not much info on these society, I just know it exist or have existed. It stayed marginal thought.

This is imo far more complex than just men getting "pussified"

Ive to admit I don't know many about the subject, I followed for some time "theredpill" subreddit wich was a bit about that (with the sole objective to disagreeing with their trying-to-be-amoral POV...), but at the end I didn't gain that much knowledge. I found they interpreted reality too much wronged by their good/bad and with no second looking to their way of thinking, sometime for the best, sometime for the worst. There are epic post here but the entire sub is fucked up by guy staying in complaining about female/ressentment way of thinking. Perhaps it changed, it's a long time I didn't took a look.

Personnally for the gender disorder increase problem, I simply find it quite strange and not very reasonnable that societal/cultural stuff impacting things that as seen as "natural". There are stuff to analyse here and to find. But from the beginning determining what is natural or cultural is very hard, there was time we was thinking black ppl was inferior from nature law and stuff. Here it's about males/females... I understand some ppl feeling attacked. One day humanity will lose all what come to him from nature in himself and will be modeled by society/culture only with some perseveration

Im a bit more serious than I was for the entire thread here, so my bad for english mistake this is not my native language I'm not sure to make myself understanded correctly

If all the hype about gender disorders and various analysis like in theredpill sub come with some great and acceptable new definition of masculinity, it could be great. Older scheme are not resuscitable, current scheme are a trap, new scheme are beginning to eclose it seem.
    Last edited by noaydi; 06-05-2017 at 03:33 AM.