not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFp videos

So, I enjoyed viewing a few videos of ENFp's on another thread and thought I'd share my own. And fellow ENFp's, please share yours, too

Last edited by pianosinger; 10-25-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You come off as pretty delta to me. ENFp seems pretty likely, but for some reason ESTj also strikes me as possible? I can't really justify that thought other than you have some expressions are a bit more tense than I'd expect out of an irrational.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    You come off as pretty delta to me. ENFp seems pretty likely, but for some reason ESTj also strikes me as possible? I can't really justify that thought other than you have some expressions are a bit more tense than I'd expect out of an irrational.
    Did I mention my boys were being fussy?...Unfortunately, I have grown more tense in general since having kids. Especially two boys who keep trying to beat on each other...Also I'm a bit camera-awkward...

I notice that my teeth never seem to separate much...like I'm talking through a small gap...I hate watching myself on film.
    Last edited by pianosinger; 10-26-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    My life's work (haha):

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think you seem Delta too. ENFp imo is a decent fit out of Delta. You've kinda got that approachable good natured vibe about you without being excessively Fe.

Maybe not the best way to describe it, but you also give me a vibe that your main focus is external, ie an extraverted leading function as opposed to being an introvert, well don't know how to describe it, just the impression that you're engaged in your environment or something rather that primarily engaged with your own internal thoughts.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    Did I mention my boys were being fussy?...Unfortunately, I have grown more tense in general since having kids. Especially two boys who keep trying to beat on each other...

I also notice that my teeth never seem to separate much...like I'm talking through a small gap...I hate watching myself on film.
    Hmm, that may be what I'm seeing. They sure seem like a handful, I don't know how people raise children without going insane or bursting at the seams lol

Any thoughts on enneatype for yourself?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pianosinger, you remind me a lot of a very nice co-worker I worked with in the past! Not that i have a type in mind for her, but if you're IEE, then she's probably IEE.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Hmm, that may be what I'm seeing. They sure seem like a handful, I don't know how people raise children without going insane or bursting at the seams lol
    I wonder that myself sometimes...lol Actually, in all seriousness, I did come close a while back...still kinda on the track to recovery from that. At least, I know it's going to be a while before I'm ready to contemplate having a third!

Any thoughts on enneatype for yourself?
    I haven't much looked into enneagram yet; maybe I'll get around to it one of these days...
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    You've kinda got that approachable good natured vibe about you without being excessively Fe.
    Thanks My grandma used to say something similar to me (except in non-socionics terms); it always made me feel good...

Maybe not the best way to describe it, but you also give me a vibe that your main focus is external, ie an extraverted leading function as opposed to being an introvert, well don't know how to describe it, just the impression that you're engaged in your environment or something rather that primarily engaged with your own internal thoughts.
    This is probably true. Though I do sometimes feel like I'm becoming too focused on my immediate surroundings rather than the "global picture," I am nevertheless in my surroundings. Even when I seem to be focused more internally, I am always aware of what's going on around me.
    My life's work (haha):

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was so adorable
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yeah I agree with words, there's this inherent personableness about you that isn't overbearing like Fe women can have.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't much looked into enneagram yet; maybe I'll get around to it one of these days...
    Took the enneagram test... Came out as a Six...probably w7. Makes sense, I think...
    My life's work (haha):

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took the enneagram test... Came out as a Six...probably w7. Makes sense, I think...
    Hmm, for some reason you actually kinda look E6 haha. I've known a couple of E6 ENXps, probably 7 wing, who have the same sort of look as you, mostly in the eyes and mouth.
    Last edited by Galen; 10-27-2010 at 01:29 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks My grandma used to say something similar to me (except in non-socionics terms); it always made me feel good...

This is probably true. Though I do sometimes feel like I'm becoming too focused on my immediate surroundings rather than the "global picture," I am nevertheless in my surroundings. Even when I seem to be focused more internally, I am always aware of what's going on around me.
    I dont know, I think IEEs, even being extraverts, tend to zone out a LOT. Extraversion in IEEs case refers to applying intuition externally, which means that we think a lot about the potentials of things, opportunities, new ways we can interact with or modify external objects. But that also means being lost in thought, a LOT.

In contrast, delta STs--even the introvert SLIs--are very connected to the physical environment. Si is processing the physical environment through themselves, but to do that Se needs to contribute information (and Se is what makes one fully aware of what's going on in the physical environment). Which is why LSEs have Se demonstrative and SLIs have Se ignoring (both strong but unvalued).

You may be delta ST after all...

Oh, and somebody please correct me if i'm wrong.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I dont know, I think IEEs, even being extraverts, tend to zone out a LOT. Extraversion in IEEs case refers to applying intuition externally, which means that we think a lot about the potentials of things, opportunities, new ways we can interact with or modify external objects. But that also means being lost in thought, a LOT.
    No, this is true for me, too. I'm not sure how to better say what I was saying before...maybe with an illustration...

I was an avid bookworm in grade school and beyond. I spent as much time on the playground reading as I did playing (though I did play, too, and pretty actively). In middle school, I would read while walking from one class period to another, while navigating my way through the crowded halls. I was focused on my reading, but at the same time was just aware enough of my surroundings that I could avoid running into things or people. Dunno what this means function-wise, but there you go...

My ILI husband, on the other hand, gets so internally focused that he seems to lose all awareness of everything else, to the point that it takes physical contact to break his concentration, sometimes after more than one attempt.

In contrast, delta STs--even the introvert SLIs--are very connected to the physical environment. Si is processing the physical environment through themselves, but to do that Se needs to contribute information (and Se is what makes one fully aware of what's going on in the physical environment). Which is why LSEs have Se demonstrative and SLIs have Se ignoring (both strong but unvalued).

You may be delta ST after all...

Oh, and somebody please correct me if i'm wrong.
    I'm not prepared to say you're utterly wrong. As I've attempted to highlight in my latest blog post, I do have some things in common with the SLI profile. But, not nearly as much as I seem to have in common with IEE. Perhaps I could be SLI dual-subtype? idk. I have to say, that if-- hypothetically-- I had to either give up all sensing activities or all intuitive activities, I would have to give up the sensing over the intuiting.
    My life's work (haha):

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to be IEE really, to me. You even have the IEE stereotypical type of face. You´re beautiful also.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    You seem to be IEE really, to me. You even have the IEE stereotypical type of face. You´re beautiful also.
    Thank you

I think I am really IEE, too... But, I said I would keep an open mind to other suggestions, so I am looking at other types... I do believe I will come back to the same conclusion, though...

So, is anyone else going to be brave enough to post their own video?

My life's work (haha):

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, this is true for me, too. I'm not sure how to better say what I was saying before...maybe with an illustration...

I was an avid bookworm in grade school and beyond. I spent as much time on the playground reading as I did playing (though I did play, too, and pretty actively). In middle school, I would read while walking from one class period to another, while navigating my way through the crowded halls. I was focused on my reading, but at the same time was just aware enough of my surroundings that I could avoid running into things or people. Dunno what this means function-wise, but there you go...

My ILI husband, on the other hand, gets so internally focused that he seems to lose all awareness of everything else, to the point that it takes physical contact to break his concentration, sometimes after more than one attempt.
    Yeah i hear you. I think I know what you mean. Not sure those are type related. Your husband's case just seems like concentration, which I think any type can be capable of. Your ability to read while walking is impressive! I dont think i could do that, though now that I think about it, I do walk around reading my blackberry and managing to not run into things or people.

I'm not prepared to say you're utterly wrong. As I've attempted to highlight in my latest blog post, I do have some things in common with the SLI profile. But, not nearly as much as I seem to have in common with IEE. Perhaps I could be SLI dual-subtype? idk. I have to say, that if-- hypothetically-- I had to either give up all sensing activities or all intuitive activities, I would have to give up the sensing over the intuiting.
    Well i dont know. Sometimes duals can look like each other. I actually related quite a bit to the SLI profile as well before I realized I was IEE, because I was convinced I was an introvert coming from MBTI and didn't bother studying the extraverted descriptions much initially (and my self-typing of IEI was not working). I think especially since your husband isn't SLI, you've had to develop your own Si ability more so than you otherwise would have.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I think especially since your husband isn't SLI, you've had to develop your own Si ability more so than you otherwise would have.
    Now now, I dont think it works like that. Duals actually helps us to develop our functions. If it would be about PoLR I might have agreed.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pianosinger, perhaps this little exercise will help you decide between Delta ST and Delta NF, or just ESTj and ENFp

Complementary and Resonatory Traits in Relationships

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Now now, I dont think it works like that. Duals actually helps us to develop our functions. If it would be about PoLR I might have agreed.
    That's true, I take that back.

But on the other hand I feel like with no delta ST in my life, I try to provide Si for myself. I mean, it's a bit hit or miss, but I do try.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going to try to be ENFp or Type 9 or something and say .... I agree with everyone!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I'm going to try to be ENFp or Type 9 or something and say .... I agree with everyone!
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/