Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's my type?

Creepy-Cyclops

Default What's my type?

I'm curious to know what type anyone thinks I am. I've been here for a little while now I reckon. I'm not sure how much *me* represents *me* on here, for instance.. I don't normally talk about socionics IRL, ha! But maybe a bit of me as I am IRL still shows through? (sometimes i've talked on chatbox, maybe that counts too, dunno)!

I've read on typing lists that i'm viewed mostly as SEI and LII. I'm not sure how up to date these are, or the thinking behind the typings in a lot (maybe most) of the typings.

I'd be curious to hear what type people think I am, and also why for any typing. I'm hoping I can learn something from any reasons, maybe even my type! I think i'm SLI, maybe i've got it wrong. Hopefully i've posted enough here, for good or ill, to help people to have an idea?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm curious to know what type anyone thinks I am. I've been here for a little while now I reckon. I'm not sure how much *me* represents *me* on here, for instance.. I don't normally talk about socionics IRL, ha! But maybe a bit of me as I am IRL still shows through? (sometimes i've talked on chatbox, maybe that counts too, dunno)!

I've read on typing lists that i'm viewed mostly as SEI and LII. I'm not sure how up to date these are, or the thinking behind the typings in a lot (maybe most) of the typings.

I'd be curious to hear what type people think I am, and also why for any typing. I'm hoping I can learn something from any reasons, maybe even my type! I think i'm SLI, maybe i've got it wrong. Hopefully i've posted enough here, for good or ill, to help people to have an idea?

Thanks!
    I will be honest i dont think you are ISTp :redface:. I cant really give you good reasons why, except that i feel there is somewhat of a communication rift between us and i have for a while now. Something just seems a bit off to me but i dunno i stopped paying attention to things like this about a year ago lol. LII does seem to strike some type of chord with me. I do like you though
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    I will be honest i dont think you are ISTp :redface:. I cant really give you good reasons why, except that i feel there is somewhat of a communication rift between us and i have for a while now. Something just seems a bit off to me but i dunno i stopped paying attention to things like this about a year ago lol. LII does seem to strike some type of chord with me. I do like you though
    Ha. Thank you for replying meatburger! I'll be honest and say I don't feel a connection with you either. Here's why: you seem to me like someone who is...kind of..a complaining type? Maybe feeling sorry for himself. SLI's in your life you've spoke about..your long term friend who you've sometimes caused to cry, it's not for me. I don't mean that in a bad way, i'm just being honest. I think you VI like an IEE (if that counts for anything) but maybe you are an IEE who's down on his luck. I dunno. (i'm sorry if that sounds a bit 'rough', cause I do think you're an OK guy as people go).

On a side note, IEE's who I don't feel any connection with on the forum: slackermom (she's a benchmark typing)? The rest seem OK off the top of my head. Hmm.. I place little value on forum inter-type relations though. Ones I like the most however are consentingadult, jewels and tinydancer. There may be more but they are the ones I recall.

Re LII, I wonder where that comes from. IRL i'm very Te. I'm extremely productive at work, so much that I rival ESTj's production. I don't see how I have ego Ne, and I find Ti redundant as things are situational and I see little point in a system. Maybe that's something for others to elaborate on.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 05-18-2009 at 09:37 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always thought you were ISTp... I like you quite a lot...

It's weird, I f'n hate my supervisor, but I usually find my conflictor pretty admirable.

Did you ever post any photos?? I can VI the hell out of people.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the girl in your avatar IEI-Ni ?

As for your type, I'll be honest. You always struck me as process & Ti ego, which effectively means LSI. LSIs can be as productive and hard working as LSEs, and lots of descriptions I've read strangely make them out as similar.

LIIs aren't very productive.

But I haven't really read too many of your posts.

Creepy-Cyclops

Thanks for your posts.

@JuJu, i'm pretty sure I am SLI. I figured I would make this thread to see any reasons people have for seeing me as this or some other type. If there's something constructive then I would be open minded about it and re-think my type.

@jxrtes, is the girl in my avatar IEI? Possibly, she looks a bit like one. I wonder if I can ask you if there's anything which jumps to mind to create the impression of Ti and process? I can't see myself as anything like Jimbean or DeAnte (but that's hinting at using forum inter-type relations of course, but I get the impression these are two guys I wouldn't get on with at all, although no offense to them)! I wonder if you see Smilingeyes and Ryu as Ti and process also? (because I sometimes wonder if it's somehow harder to recognise Te on the internet). Re my productivity at work, I used to get told that I leave everything to the last minute and then get it all done, rather than working consistently through the day (or month) it's only recently that i've learned to discipline myself to work in a more consistent fashion. It's maybe not much to go on but I was thinking it sounded more of an XP type temperament rather than a rational one?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jxrtes, is the girl in my avatar IEI? Possibly, she looks a bit like one. I wonder if I can ask you if there's anything which jumps to mind to create the impression of Ti and process? I can't see myself as anything like Jimbean or DeAnte (but that's hinting at using forum inter-type relations of course, I get the impression these are two guys I wouldn't get on with at all, although no offense to them)! I wonder if you see Smilingeyes and Ryu as Ti and process also? (because I sometimes wonder if it's somehow harder to recognise Te on the internet).
    I have no opinion on Ryu, Smilex or DeAnte, except I that they're all STs of some kind. I've followed smilex's case a little closer, and what's at stake is the integrity of typing via the classical function definitions vs. reinin dichotomies and temperaments. So it isn't something I can even force my self to take a firm stance on until I have better information. Like I said, some of the LSE and LSI descriptions are deviously similar, and it's an internal problem in socionics.

To tell you the truth, on a scale of 1-10, my conviction in your type as LSI is about a 1. I see obvious signs of weak Ne, though not necessarily a polr. The Ti part - I've seen you base certain typings on a kind of ideal attached to a particular type, though that could be Fi similar to the way niffweed17 sometimes argues.

Sorry I can't get anymore specific. I'll watch your case closer in the future.

An SLI typing could make sense in light of your conflict with Carla (your benefactor), whom I do think is textbook LII, as well as your supervisee Expat who is textbook LIE.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cyclops is most definately Alpha introvert.

Not sure how much effort should be invested in this thread considering your glaring lack of basic intellect.

You can't wrap your head around when it's being given to you and only understand/respond favorably to .

Others with respectable views have typed you INTj, even citing your posts/typing style reminding them of other INTj forum users. I don't really interact with INTjs or read their posts, so I can't vouch for the comparison myself. My impression of you is Si-ISFp. But I can't make an strong arguement for SEI > LII.

Expat is far from a "textbook LIE" IMO and considering how badly you (Cyclops) got your ass spanked by him in that "Hugo" thread, it makes far more sense that Expat (ESTj) is, in fact, your supervisor.

Anything other than Si/Ne quadra is simply out of the question.

I can't see myself as anything like Jimbean or DeAnte (but that's hinting at using forum inter-type relations of course, but I get the impression these are two guys I wouldn't get on with at all, although no offense to them)!
    wtf? I know even asking such a question is probably pointless, considering who I'm asking, but surely you are not suggesting that Jimbean and myself are remotely similiar? Half of his personal outlooks, and the manner in which he expresses them, outright repulse me (no offense to Jimbean, great admirer of beautiful Florida moss).
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 05-19-2009 at 05:47 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha. Thank you for replying meatburger! I'll be honest and say I don't feel a connection with you either. Here's why: you seem to me like someone who is...kind of..a complaining type? Maybe feeling sorry for himself. SLI's in your life you've spoke about..your long term friend who you've sometimes caused to cry, it's not for me. I don't mean that in a bad way, i'm just being honest. I think you VI like an IEE (if that counts for anything) but maybe you are an IEE who's down on his luck. I dunno. (i'm sorry if that sounds a bit 'rough', cause I do think you're an OK guy as people go).
    Yep its a fair assumption i do complain on this forum a lot. To my credit though the original ISTp and i are friends again, and the INFj i complained about was in my room for 2 hours just then so i cant be that bad. The communication gap was nothing to do with your character per say, more that i often couldn't follow your logic and you often don't seem to see where i am coming from.

I don't think you are SEI i just don't see the Fe.
    Last edited by meatburger; 05-19-2009 at 10:58 AM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp seems like a fine typing. I can bet you and meatburger would be friends IRL .
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always thought you were LII, think i have mentioned this before.
    can't remember why, haven't been on the forums much recently.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting that Cyclops and Meatburger are saying they don't quite "get" each other, when they're two of my fav peeps on the forum. I feel like I "get" both of them just about all of the time. Meatburger usually complains about the same sort of things that I would...usually people and Fi-related things. I like Cyclops's approach to things.

If Cyclops is another type, it'd be one that'd be very compatible w/ me. And I'm just about positive I'm an Fi ENFp. So I guess that wouldn't rule out ISFp, except they usually seem more goofy and I don't always understand where they're coming from.

I think Cyclops you're probably a friendly ISTp. At some points you've reminded me just a bit of Icepick, who is definitely ISTp, except you guys are pretty different too.

We're all snowflakes right lol
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    We're all snowflakes right
    Indeed we are:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Indeed we are:

floquet de neu!

i'm not sure about ISTp, but i'm not sure what fits better at this point. i'll throw in a vote for LII.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

Quick post:

Meatburger, I didn't realise communication was that tricky between us, ha! I think I see where you are coming from, but perhaps not always. There is only glimpses that we see of each other at times on the forum, and.. if I was the right sex as I think you mentioned previously, then i'm a little more sure we would have kept up email contact, heh.

FDG, I agree with what you say. I guess i'm just curious how LII and some other types gets mentioned. I think I can see SEI as a bit more realistic, except it's pretty clear at least to me that Fe isn't something I can get involved in for any length of time. I suppose for better or worse..maybe worse, i'm just a little curious.

. . . .

I find the typical alpha threads around here as somewhat bizarre. I don't follow the typical Alpha humour. I can 'cope' with it for a while then I look for some more depth. I suppose I see it as a little too childish for me (without being offensive by saying that, it's not just my gig).

Jewels, ha, you always say such cool things. How do you manage to say stuff which gives me a reason to stay on this site a little longer! I think you are right that i'm a little friendlier than how some ISTp's can be perceived.

Implied, I appreciate the input, but I am curious how some people type me (view me) as LII (or whatever type) I wonder if it's because they are not sure what to make of me for whatever reason, but don't really have much to back it up. I suppose i'd be interested in the reasons as to why they perceive that, but of course they are under no obligation to provide them. I should say, that if it's just a suggestion then I can accept that. (I'm not sure if there's anyone here who's type people are all sure of or even think about that much of course)!

. . . .

General: I've noticed from occasionally reading user lists that these are types for me: SEI, LII, IEI, but..the reasons for it are..vague. I suppose SLI's really are mysteries.

. . . .

Isha, I think we are identicals, or at least close socionic relations: We have a similar sort of detachment when we talk about things, and with each other. It's kinda cool, heh.

Deante, at the risk of my better judgement i'm going to address what you are saying: I think your post is a good example of a Beta, in particular an LSI, and it's clear to me that we're nothing alike. So much so that I can't see you as anything but someone in my opposite quadra. I'm not sure how much more I have to say than that, I don't really want this thread to turn into being about you or you going on in a slanging match. If you do post on it again, i'd ask that you keep it clean and refrain from insults and talking down to people like in your last post here for instance(although I realise that your approach is that of an ISTj- your appeal to authority in the context of imaginary 'important' people say i'm such and such a type, so it must be true, your harshness looking to ascert a power play ranking order, and your insults looking to establish a competitive base with a look to establishing an Fe atmosphere within it, how you can't see Beta, especially LSI in your approach to things is a confusion. Must be that dominant Ti system of yours not letting it go!) So maybe discussing things in a different way is difficult for you for now anyway. If it's too difficult for you then no need to post here (or other threads where we are speaking, you can do it without addressing me, no)? and the two of us can live on this forum in relative peace and quiet. So I suppose in short: I can for the most part avoid your posts and you can avoid mine, and everyone (I imagine) will be happy.

In any event I see you as being in a quadra which is opposing to mine, not similar or even adjacent. I believe quasi describes us well, and if anything it's clear i'm not the LSI. Oh I also see Jimbeam as LSI, he doesn't seem as being quite so irritating..to me (just my perception is all) caustic perhaps for a word.. directly Beta Se focused as you are to me, he's probably an OK guy and I could interact with him sufficiently enough IRL i'd imagine, although importantly: I can't see shared values between he and I either.
    . . . .

Whether this is a good exercise or not, i'm not entirely sure, but it is interesting to read peoples feedback. Thank you for your replies so far dudes!
    Last edited by Cyclops; 05-19-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having just read some of your posts, it is now my better judgment that you are probably SLI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI without a doubt.

Creepy-male

Random 2 pi: I don't have any problems with SLI. I definitely associate a lot of your posts with the "Si-weird" that I get from my identicals and kindred.

Oh, and you know your stuff when you choose to share it, much like Isha </stereotypes>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think you are SLI and, from all the posts I've read by you, I find nothing disagreeable.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about ILI cyclops? Although you have said you are very productive which might indicate SLI.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no reasons to doubt you are SLI.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    What do you think about ILI cyclops? Although you have said you are very productive which might indicate SLI.
    Hey man, are you calling me unproductive?

well then you are right :-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that you are an SLI. I cannnot comment on the accuracy of my judgement.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't strongly 'feel' any particular type for Cyclops. I've seen him being stormy (while being 'rational', he claims) on a few occasions, and I know I've been somewhat stormy (while being 'rational', I claim). On ocassion I've considered him to be somewhat vindictive in what he says, and also at times seemingly playing ignorant in order to put someone down without doing so...but I've never seen him as being strongly savage. From what I know of him, he enjoys his social interactions out in the real world and has many worldy experiences in some part of Scotland. I don't think the case for ISTj is all that strong for him. I take into consideration the fact I didn't have any contention with PotatoSpirit being an ISTj, and that Cyclops seems to have more concern with Si matters than PotatoSpirit ever seemed to.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Cyclops is Ti IXTj and I lean to Alpha.

I'd want to VI him too.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I laughed out loud when I read Alpha.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You seem to throw out the 'victim/feel sorry for himself' card a lot. I'm curious why it pushes your buttons so much, perceived 'victim playing' as I don't get along with people like that at all. To me, you just try to deflect the focus off your own emotional insecurities so you can be 'productive.' Which is boring to me. Artistic sexiness is more important to me.

There is also no viable evidence that meatburger or myself or anybody in that matter, does the thing you suggest that we do. So therefore, you might have Ni as your polr.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    SEI has been my opinion, because, while Si is obvious, Te is not. However, you could potentially be far Si subtype SLI. It's obvious that I don't like you, but it has more to do with things other than sociotype imo.
    My opinion of you is that you often seem more LSI than ESI. You have from what i've seen, shown a clear preference for many Ti types posts, such as Deante, mn0good for instance, and seem to clash a lot with for an example Ryu, an LSE. So, i'm not entirely sure that your opinion on what is Te or Ti is as accurate as some other posters.
    And no, don't act like I'm out to get you now. I'm not. I'll give credit where credit is due, and when you say something I agree with, I don't begrudge you that. There is no malice or grudge here to worry about. That gets really annoying you know, that whole, "everyone is picking on me" thing you do.
    Eh, I don't think I do this. I wonder if you realise that you are saying this in a way that makes it seem like there is no malice, then put in a comment at the end which puts it that should I respond, it's somehow backing up what you are saying! So it can leave one in a situation of having to agree (which is actually to me an indication of you possibly being an ESI with strong Se sub type, an ethical 'manipulation' of Fi with strong Se) So i'd have to ask you to provide evidence of this "everyone is picking on me thing" that you claim I do. Maybe I can learn something about myself.

On this though, i've had two ENFp's who've pm'd me to say that they think there has at times been a lot of collective animosity towards me on this forum, and they supplied me with the reasons. Interesting it was. It was their observations, rather than something i'd brought up. One even thought i'd stop posting!

To me, that I stick to my guns makes SLI a more likely typing than SEI. I have to disagree at this stage and say that the Fe isn't really there to warrant an SLI Si, but then it's for other people to post to elaborate either way on such things.

In any event, I grow tired of people moving things to the personal, so i'm addressing this out of curiosity rather than more of a focal point.

I do appreciate you giving your opinion on my type, albeit the thread has got a bit old now. How I can come across as an Fe ego is bizarre to me. I think it's clear that F isn't something i'm skilled at (even for SLI Si). If it was you'd probably like me, or i'd be better equipped to have the skills to 'mediate' with you or others such as B and D better.

My posts are focused on the factual, even when i'm discussing F type concerns. Hmm.

Oh, I have no malice towards you either, I thought I should say, seeing as you brought it up. Such things are typically boring to me.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I think Cyclops is Ti IXTj and I lean to Alpha.
    Could you elaborate?

Creepy-Cyclops

I think this is a couple of people mis-interpreting me. And it's mostly Beta's that do it i've found. Certainly on the forum.

I think it should be said that I find your post (glam) to be that of a personal one and that of digs at me.

I'm moving to the opinion that this thread is becoming irrelevant.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't see glam's post as a personal dig at you, Cyclops. I think in the context, it is a relevant description of how you are perceived.

Creepy-Cyclops

Calling me a dick is personal. I've hardly even spoke to her. I'm not interested.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Calling me a dick is personal. I've hardly even spoke to her. I'm not interested.
    She said that making personal digs at people was a dick think to do - do you not disagree then that you make personal digs at people?

I do agree with glam that you often try to challenge the motivations behind what people say, rather than directly address what they say.

Creepy-Cyclops

Why do people feel the need to talk about my type when I make a suggestion? Anyway, I don't claim either subtype of ESI, as I feel rather in the middle. (Which probably surprises some people who would've guessed Fi subtype due to my previous typing as EII.) But, at any rate, my subtype has no bearing on yours.
    I already explained how I think your type is relevant. That I think with you being a possible LSI or an ESI with strong Se that either way you'll have a preference for Ti at least to some degree. That you seem to think you are highly Te valueing (and I am skeptical of this) and highlighted examples of you seeming to me to value Ti over Te, I don't think it takes a genius to work out that I am therefore skeptical of your ability to determine whether I'm showing Te or not. I can't see myself typing the same thing again.

And, it's not just a "suggestion" you are making, you've already changed the direction of another thread by "force-discussing" my type, calling me a prick in that thread to boot. If you think that doesn't make an impact on someone, at least make them wary, then we're on different pages. Your actions again make me skeptical of your ESI'ness, and ability to determine between Ti and Te, not least other things which do exist.

As for when you've acted like people were picking on you, you have several times accused people of following you around to single out your posts.
    Have I? If I have then i'm sure i've had reason.
    You appear paranoid, and have also jumped to conclusions regarding someone's motives, or made assumptions based on nothing.
    It's possible that I do this sometimes. It's what I thought was a well known fact that Fe PoLR's are never quite sure what people think of them, what their intentions are etc. That I maybe do this from time to time like you say would point to F PoLR. Also, it should be noted that I can be more 'open' about interpreting peoples actions on the forum, as it's just a forum. But.. I can be right, and i've had Fi ego's confirm to me that when i am right, the problem is in the cases that perhaps I phrase it differently. I'm more to the point.

To point this out, it's an indication of Fe PoLR. Not Fe ego.
    You'll preface comments often with "no offense" and then say something that isn't even remotely offensive, as though you're expecting some sort of bad reaction to anything you say.
    Being unable to guage peoples reactions to what I say, again, weak F.
    You seem very reluctant to say things without some sort of "cushion" to it. It perhaps is an E-9 thing, or maybe it's just a Cyclops thing, but either way, it's there.
    Again, it's weak Fe. It's also being aware of weak Fe.

Now, considering it's a fact that i've had negative reactions on this forum from time to time (and i've had other people confirm to me it is indeed the case, to repeat myself), only a buffoon would carry on without addressing this to some extent.

Although, it's been pointed out to me that many people here are hyper sensitive and take offense easily, and i've been advised that it's more to do with other people in this environment than myself, so I don't berate myself too much over these handful of people.

And to go back to my initial point of being skeptical of you recognising Te over Ti, I find it strange that you as an Fi ego type wouldn't appear to have some grasp on what I write. And yes, this is relevant, as i'm demonstrating an example of Te, that is, building my case and my point through an accumulation of data, of examples. Although I didn't think i'd have to elaborate, re-elaborate this.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 06-02-2009 at 02:35 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Don't split hairs, saying someone is behaving like a dick equals calling someone a dick.

In regards to reactions to this thread for others to view, they are I suspect going to be limited. I don't see myself posting on it after this evening runs out for me.

The last few posts has made me realise i'm the one giving out the correct information, and that these recent posters aren't as good as typing as me.

In regards to what's been said on this thread, it was pretty clear that subt would post what he did, and that you were intending to be offensive like you said, "I was never going to pretend that it wasn't (offensive)". Subt is quite enamoured by you and typically tries to defend you. And, this isn't an F type seeing this, one simply needs a degree from the university of life to spot these things in action.

There's too much politics and people taking their internet friends side over whatever it is in many topics, to expect a thread to be full of all decent contributors.

For the moment I withdraw from posting in such an environment.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Cyclops

sigh. You're doing exactly what you claim you're against. That is, turning personal rather than "being factual."

Let's go ahead and pretend that I'm an LSI. Okay, cool, now I'll say that I see a totally obscured use of either Te or Ti in you (which I can now point out, being LSI ). IOW, if you are an SLI, it's to such a Si extent that any logic is all but blotted out.

So, whether I'm ESI and Te is my dual-seeking, or whether we pretend I'm LSI, and I have strong Ti and Te, I should be able to recognize the use of these functions in others.
    You don't understand. I think your a blur of LSI and ESI, and that this, and other things you post, make you confused over whether you value Ti or Te, if anything it seems to change.

If you are referring to me being skeptical of the reasons for not trusting your ability to spot Ti and Te as personal, then it's not. It's common sense to be skeptical of someone who seems to be incorrect on things, factual things as it were. Call that a business sense if you will.

And.. It needn't have been dragged out if you were able to get what I was saying from my first post.

Now, let's say it was personal, and that you're right. I haven't dismissed what you are saying by claiming that you're a bad person.

But, that you called me a prick when you last discussed my type (in that instance you done it publically in a thread where my type was not the topic) then I ask any type logical or otherwise, esp an Fi valuer, if they wouldn't be skeptical of your future intents. In saying that, it should again be noted that I raised my concerns concerning your factual ability to contribute, not you are a person.

Your case to make for an Fe ego is all ad hominem related, and smoke and mirrors, that is, you have none to make.

If you had one I would listen, but arguing over something i've repeatedly clarified with you saying the same thing, isn't the way to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast