Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Cp 6w7 bullshit

I can't buy this cp 6w7 shit anymore. I don't have fears. I don't value security. I don't worry a lot. I'm not anxious. I could care less about all those things. I don't resonate with it as much as I can eight, so why the fuck do people keep insisting for me to check it out? I'm not paranoid.

I'd rather face life head on with force, and give myself and people around me a massive reality slap, and kick their asses into gear, than worry about shit that isn't even gonna happen. I'd rather use my drive to push through and get shit done than listen to my thoughts and let them win. I'd rather lead than be lead. I'd rather die fulfilled than live in fear.

Why do people insist that I am a certain enneagram when they don't know me at all? I KNOW I'm not a 5,6,9,2,or 4 core. That's absurd. That's the same as saying a duckling eggs is gonna hatch into an ostrich. You know it's impossible, yet you still try to convince me otherwise and argue with me until I'm blue in the face.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Oldham style are you?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luchoislurking View Post
    I can't buy this cp 6w7 shit anymore. I don't have fears. I don't value security. I don't worry a lot. I'm not anxious. I could care less about all those things. I don't resonate with it as much as I can eight, so why the fuck do people keep insisting for me to check it out? I'm not paranoid.

I'd rather face life head on with force, and give myself and people around me a massive reality slap, and kick their asses into gear, than worry about shit that isn't even gonna happen. I'd rather use my drive to push through and get shit done than listen to my thoughts and let them win. I'd rather lead than be lead. I'd rather die fulfilled than live in fear.

Why do people insist that I am a certain enneagram when they don't know me at all? I KNOW I'm not a 5,6,9,2,or 4 core. That's absurd. That's the same as saying a duckling eggs is gonna hatch into an ostrich. You know it's impossible, yet you still try to convince me otherwise and argue with me until I'm blue in the face.
    e6 for sure.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you are 6w5, not 6w7...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Stop dicking about. No way am I enneagram six. I read it, and I especially don't resonate with five. So why the bullshit?
    So you decided against 864 and 863 from your other thread? Have you looked into the 378 combinations?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

No, not yet. Links?
    I will look for the link but here the summary they have on ways of wisdom.

The Mover & Shaker

Interest:
    – sees the big picture
    – focused on success, you see obstacles as challenges
    – want to be in charge
    – avoids feelings as they get in the way of making things happen

Mission:
    – see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals

Character:
    – slick
    – assertive
    – ambitious
    – innovative
    – protective
    – efficient
    – happy
    – straight-forward
    – dynamic
    – focused
    – expeditious
    – results-oriented
    – self-motivated
    – reactive
    – high energy
    – self-assured
    – bold
    – strong
    – outlandish
    – extrovert
    – involved
    – prominence-seeking
    – manipulative
    – direct
    – professional
    – non-conforming
    – entertaining

Blind spot:
    – miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing
    – not paying attention to emotions

Fears:
    – being alone
    – vulnerability

Careers:
    – entrepreneur
    – politician

https://waysofwisdom.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/description-of-tritypes-archetypes-with-a-3/#more-71

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's worth considering, in many enneagram typings I've seen, people vigorously disagree and are literally just defining the system differently. Now yes it's possible someone believes the system SHOULD be as they are defining it.
    But the thing is, it's a common habit to not explain these things, and more or less consider it understood.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can't buy this cp 6w7 shit anymore. I don't have fears. I don't value security. I don't worry a lot. I'm not anxious. I could care less about all those things. I don't resonate with it as much as I can eight, so why the fuck do people keep insisting for me to check it out?
    Can you show the posts and the arguments where these "people" keep insisting cp6w7 for you?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvincibleFurAss View Post
    On this thread, and PerC. I can see 783 or 873, though. Not 864 or whatever. I am certain I'm not a 6 now.
    If you're not a cp, why this thread then?

To my layman's eyes, it looks like a massive ramble about "I'm FEARLESS!!!". Well, if you are fearless, why do you need to make such a fuss about it? In short, the whole thread exudes the cp e6 Scent. "I'm afraid of something, so I'll just yell / do contrary things so it looks like I'm fearless" -> in this thread you being afraid / annoyed at the fact that you MIGHT be a 6. Because if you weren't, you surely wouldn't have made such a big deal about it. ...or?

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    If you're not a cp, why this thread then?

To my layman's eyes, it looks like a massive ramble about "I'm FEARLESS!!!". Well, if you are fearless, why do you need to make such a fuss about it? In short, the whole thread exudes the cp e6 Scent. "I'm afraid of something, so I'll just yell / do contrary things so it looks like I'm fearless" -> in this thread you being afraid / annoyed at the fact that you MIGHT be a 6. Because if you weren't, you surely wouldn't have made such a big deal about it. ...or?

I think you're blowing me out of context here. I said nothing of the sort about being "fearless". I'm not Taylor Swift, lol.

What I am referring to, is the fact that people are claiming for me to be 'cp 6w7' without actually explaining WHY they think those thoughts. It seems like bullshit to say I am a cp 6w7, without giving credible reasons as to why I am one, and proof to back it up.

I'm not afraid of anything. I'm not afraid of being a certain enneagram type, I need to know WHY they concluded my enneagram type, instead of just chucking down a random type with no credibility.

I am open to being any type, as long as the explaination is there.

Yes, I was pissed off at the time, but now I'm fine. And because someone blows up once, it doesn't make them a certain type.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It kind of seems like nobody really noticed that someone typed you CP 6w7. Maybe that's why this thread looks like total peacocking.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I think you're blowing me out of context here. I said nothing of the sort about being "fearless". I'm not Taylor Swift, lol.

What I am referring to, is the fact that people are claiming for me to be 'cp 6w7' without actually explaining WHY they think those thoughts. It seems like bullshit to say I am a cp 6w7, without giving credible reasons as to why I am one, and proof to back it up.

I'm not afraid of anything. I'm not afraid of being a certain enneagram type, I need to know WHY they concluded my enneagram type, instead of just chucking down a random type with no credibility.

I am open to being any type, as long as the explaination is there.

Yes, I was pissed off at the time, but now I'm fine. And because someone blows up once, it doesn't make them a certain type.
    from a credible authority?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't see? Shoulda gone to Specsavers.

No. Fuck authority. And sheeple people.
    ...spoken like a true cp 6.

Anyhow, I doubt your Main type is 6. But I am almost certain you have it in your stack, provided that you believe in tritypes.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    ...spoken like a true cp 6.

Anyhow, I doubt your Main type is 6. But I am almost certain you have it in your stack, provided that you believe in tritypes.
    Nope. I'm certain I don't.

Anyway, this thread was a dick about to see how seriously you people take enneagram.

I'm settled on 783 sx/so.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fwiw Myst made a similar 'call-out' thread when something went around that annoyed them, and they share the x83 stacking.
    Reason is a whore.