Thread: INFp in love: Socionics.org machine translation

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INFp in love: Socionics.org machine translation

Tonight I was using a machine translator to read some of the stuff on Socionics.org (Russian site.) This is a translation of an article called "INFp in love..." Maybe some of you will find it interesting..?

INFp in Love—Inspiring idealism

GENERAL CHARACTERISTIC: Inspired and идеалистичный, INFP possesses talent to bring up and encourage the partners in life. Easy in dialogue and positive, it can be to straight lines and even categorical when its ideal or one of vital values appear under the threat.

The FIRST IMPRESSION: Easy, warm, pleasant, very well feeling the and your space. Cheerful and convincing, though thus a little dry and timid. INFP slowly involve others in the life, creating incorrect, but widespread impression that they<зазнались>

DIALOGUE: Not inclined especially to enter conversations, they, however, skilfully express the thoughts. Their written speech is clear and exact, and they are able to be even poets when it is necessary to speak about love and about other parties of relations.

SEX And AFFINITY: As well as other Introverts, they reluctantly express the requirements and attachments. However people of this type possess very deep ability to feel. When they get the big freedom in self-expression, sex and affinity can become instants of disinterested self-return.

FINANCE: Such things usually interest them a little. However, having faced them, INFP are capable to show a sharpness of thought and an insight. As well as in other areas, they can underestimate their abilities, but nevertheless to appear very competent.

CONFLICT: More than representatives of all other types, they fear conflicts, doing everything that them to avoid. If them all the same<довести>, they can be obstinate, persistent, persevering, irreconcilable and at all incapable concede.

OBLIGATIONS: Promises happen искренни and, most likely, are given forever. INFP reluctantly incur obligations, — before they subscribe under them, they conduct cautious inquiries. And even at the last minute ask:<А это правильное решение?> However, when the decision is accepted, it becomes the culmination of hopes, dreams, ideals and lasts all life.

PARENTING: Usually, voluntary it is accepted as a pleasant duty. Children are a natural continuation of the ideals of the INFP, and their education — that area in which these ideals are cultivated.

CONTRACTS: Thanks to importance of promises, the conclusion of contracts can facilitate and enrich relations. Though INFP almost never test necessity to influence, at them strong requirement to be a component near. Everything that only can help relations, it is necessary to undertake.

The TERMINATION of RELATIONS: Because of the idealism, INFP hardly accept crash of relations. More than representatives of many other types, they test strong disbelief in themselves, are inclined to self-torture and self-flagellation, as a rule, all it has not done adequately to the reasons which have ruined the relations.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with that generally.

However, I am capable of breaking hearts just as much as I am of er self-flagellating myself? (That was a little much, Russians)

I like the part about speech being clear and exact. I talk in a very matter-of-fact way. I'm not one for poetic, misty inclinations despite the romantic ideal is what I always feel like, *constantly.* I can't get rid of feeling romantic, no matter what I do.

I also have a problem with noticing my own hypocrisy at times. For example, I might chastise others for qualities that are in me, and due to my idealism I am unable yet to really think about the complex nature of things, and somehow a direct choice has to be made to fit the heaven that my mind has created for itself.

In short, the article kind of just makes me out to be this wuss that dreams all day and eats lemon cakes in italy or something. lol I inflict pain just as much as I get it (reject as much as I'm rejected), but I am a natural victim type so I only like admitting this to my closest of friends. They see the real me inside, as truly as they can - and they hold me accountable for my idealsm instead of going "Oh what a dreamy looking fag eating a lemon cake in Italy. Yawn." Why am I telling YOU all this then if you're not in my inner circle? Well the INFp is quite interesting to get to know, right? =p

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CONFLICT: More than representatives of all other types, they fear conflicts, doing everything that them to avoid. If them all the same<довести>, they can be obstinate, persistent, persevering, irreconcilable and at all incapable concede.
    wow. is this really true? it seems IEI wants to be on good terms with everybody, but they avoid conflict?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    wow. is this really true? it seems IEI wants to be on good terms with everybody, but they avoid conflict?
    Well in the sense I don't like conflict at all I do avoid it if possible. But only up to a point. When that point has been reached I will even look for conflict to resolve the situation that is bothering me. I think second sentence points toward that I can be stubborn as a mule once that point has been reached and I almost demand that the other person understand my position.

I can be pushed very far, and bend very far, but only until a certain point. Then I say stop and start pushing back.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    Well in the sense I don't like conflict at all I do avoid it if possible. But only up to a point. When that point has been reached I will even look for conflict to resolve the situation that is bothering me. I think second sentence points toward that I can be stubborn as a mule once that point has been reached and I almost demand that the other person understand my position.

I can be pushed very far, and bend very far, but only until a certain point. Then I say stop and start pushing back.

gotcha. this area could be a bone of contention between ILE and IEI...since ILE will create conflict in a heartbeat.

ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The FIRST IMPRESSION: Easy, warm, pleasant, very well feeling the and your space. Cheerful and convincing, though thus a little dry and timid. INFP slowly involve others in the life, creating incorrect, but widespread impression that they<зазнались>
    What the heck is <зазнались>???? I need to know! It's like a cliffhanger!

SEX And AFFINITY: As well as other Introverts, they reluctantly express the requirements and attachments. However people of this type possess very deep ability to feel. When they get the big freedom in self-expression, sex and affinity can become instants of disinterested self-return.
    "instants of disinterested self-return"...? What does this mean? Something regarding openness?

Agreed. Averse to conflict, nevertheless if backed into the proverbial corner I can be extremely stubborn and inflexible in defending my position. Until I reach the point where I'm entirely overwhelmed emotionally and feel superexposed. Then, I'll just want to run away and hide.

The TERMINATION of RELATIONS: Because of the idealism, INFP hardly accept crash of relations. More than representatives of many other types, they test strong disbelief in themselves, are inclined to self-torture and self-flagellation, as a rule, all it has not done adequately to the reasons which have ruined the relations.
    Absolutely. I take "endings" extremely to heart. And tend toward self-recrimination first in relations with others I care for. "What did I do?" or "How am I inadequate?" are questions I ask myself constantly.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    What the heck is <зазнались>???? I need to know! It's like a cliffhanger!
    According to babelfish, зазнались means "they got puffed up"
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    According to babelfish, зазнались means "they got puffed up"
    It's rare that the resolution to a cliffhanger lives up to the suspense... In this case, hell yeah it did

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gotcha. this area could be a bone of contention between ILE and IEI...since ILE will create conflict in a heartbeat.
    lol blaze did you forget that IEI's dual is SLE who is approximately 10x as loud, obnoxious and conflict-seeking than any ILE could ever even fathom to be
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post

Yes, yes. I truly understand that no one is perfect - we're all a little screwed up in one way or another. I give people a lot of leeway in this regard (for much, much longer than I probably should), but once I've reached my limit.. that's it. It's your ass on a platter.

Once a complete, negative judment grows, it cannot be unseeded. It takes a lot for this to happen though. Usually years of "bad behavior" and/or a total lack of "saving graces".

Idealism is so strong that it cannot be knocked down all at once. But, it can be chipped away, worn away, over time. By the time it falls to the ground, it's so crumbled and broken that it can never be repaired.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    lol blaze did you forget that IEI's dual is SLE who is approximately 10x as loud, obnoxious and conflict-seeking than any ILE could ever even fathom to be
    ILE'S CREATE MORE CONFLICT THAN SLE.

THEIR IDEAS KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat View Post
    Yes, yes. I truly understand that no one is perfect - we're all a little screwed up in one way or another. I give people a lot of leeway in this regard (for much, much longer than I probably should), but once I've reached my limit.. that's it. It's your ass on a platter.
    Understanding isn't really a solution.

Once a complete, negative judment grows, it cannot be unseeded. It takes a lot for this to happen though. Usually years of "bad behavior" and/or a total lack of "saving graces".
    Have you ever stopped to consider that your actions may encourage this bad behaviour.

Idealism is so strong that it cannot be knocked down all at once. But, it can be chipped away, worn away, over time. By the time it falls to the ground, it's so crumbled and broken that it can never be repaired.
    Maybe you interact with people in the wrong ways.

I'm sure I gain so much more respect by having these bouncing boobs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat View Post

Exactly, This is IEI and in action. I give people a lot of leeway, I don't have a strong judging function for people which means I am very forgiving, but there are obviously limits.

My is very passionate but it has to do with my feelings, emotional sensitivites and sensitity to moods and so on. But this Fe is turned inwards most of the time, it is this Fe I like to express in music, writing etc or to those people that I care for. It is a sensitive Fe picking up on what goes on in my surroundings and within myself, this process is much like in the poem I posted in the thread. But I very much dislike disturbances to this ' force'.

Constant nagging and bitching wears me down quickly so I tend to try and keep a tolerable mood going and sometimes that means avoiding conflict if I feel that, for example, the time and place is not right. When I do open a conflict I want to go to the root of the problem (Ti HA I guess).

The problem is that if it is a bad situation this can go on for too long and if I don't, or the other party doesn't, deal with the situation it can start eating into the and just as zenbrat says once that process has gone on for too long disaster ensues.

That is why I tend to 'ping' the people in my surroundings with various little 'sonar signals'.

I am sure a lot of misunderstandings and accusations of superficiality comes from such 'pings' and attempts at keeping a positive atmosphere.

A non Fe valuing work colleague eg might think before they know me/the IEI "Why the hell did that creep just smile at me..."

I can imagine that a direct person strong in will not let things go so far that it starts to eat into the IEI's . Ideally ofc.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    ILE'S CREATE MORE CONFLICT THAN SLE.

THEIR IDEAS KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

c'mon man we're not that bad...lol.

@misutii: well you are sorta right i guess...but i always think that estp's are able to be more hidden about getting their way...others think that they are getting their way but really estp just wants you to think that whilst they really are getting their own way. or something.

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@misutii: well you are sorta right i guess...but i always think that estp's are able to be more hidden about getting their way...others think that they are getting their way but really estp just wants you to think that whilst they really are getting their own way. or something.
    I think that works with the Ti subtype, but the Se subtype is much more direct
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii View Post
    I think that works with the Ti subtype, but the Se subtype is much more direct

yep. i've seen this.

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Tonight I was using a machine translator to read some of the stuff on Socionics.org (Russian site.) This is a translation of an article called "INFp in love..." Maybe some of you will find it interesting..?

INFp in Love—Inspiring idealism

GENERAL CHARACTERISTIC: Inspired and идеалистичный, INFP possesses talent to bring up and encourage the partners in life. Easy in dialogue and positive, it can be to straight lines and even categorical when its ideal or one of vital values appear under the threat.

DIALOGUE: Not inclined especially to enter conversations, they, however, skilfully express the thoughts. Their written speech is clear and exact, and they are able to be even poets when it is necessary to speak about love and about other parties of relations.

FINANCE: Such things usually interest them a little. However, having faced them, INFP are capable to show a sharpness of thought and an insight. As well as in other areas, they can underestimate their abilities, but nevertheless to appear very competent.

OBLIGATIONS: Promises happen искренни and, most likely, are given forever. INFP reluctantly incur obligations, — before they subscribe under them, they conduct cautious inquiries. And even at the last minute ask:<А это правильное решение?> However, when the decision is accepted, it becomes the culmination of hopes, dreams, ideals and lasts all life.

PARENTING: Usually, voluntary it is accepted as a pleasant duty. Children are a natural continuation of the ideals of the INFP, and their education — that area in which these ideals are cultivated.

CONTRACTS: Thanks to importance of promises, the conclusion of contracts can facilitate and enrich relations. Though INFP almost never test necessity to influence, at them strong requirement to be a component near. Everything that only can help relations, it is necessary to undertake.

bump

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About conflicts, I dunno. I imagine that I'd like a relationship with a little fighting and some good angry sex.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting read. I have never been in a fully committed, long-term relationship so I can't say how I would be in such a scenario but I've read a lot about conflict-avoidance in our type, which I must say I can't really relate to in all of its extensity. I want to solve conflicts and really hate them if they're really bad, but I pretty much sometimes create ones out of need to clear the air, if that makes sense. And I won't hesitate to bring up issues if there's anything that seems unresolved in my mind. Worse for me is uncertainty and ambiguity.

About conflicts, I dunno. I imagine that I'd like a relationship with a little fighting and some good angry sex.
    Yep!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shapeofthings View Post
    Interesting read. I have never been in a fully committed, long-term relationship so I can't say how I would be in such a scenario but I've read a lot about conflict-avoidance in our type, which I must say I can't really relate to in all of its extensity. I want to solve conflicts and really hate them if they're really bad, but I pretty much sometimes create ones out of need to clear the air, if that makes sense. And I won't hesitate to bring up issues if there's anything that seems unresolved in my mind. Worse for me is uncertainty and ambiguity.
    Exactly. You want to know where you stand with a person, you know?

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Exactly. You want to know where you stand with a person, you know?
    Haha. Exactly.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I think for me, the ideal is to have relationships in which I feel safe engaging in conflict. That's not easy for me to find! It's also the measure of my closeness to someone. Can we come into conflict and remain friends, remain lovers, or whatever we are?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I think for me, the ideal is to have relationships in which I feel safe engaging in conflict. That's not easy for me to find! It's also the measure of my closeness to someone. Can we come into conflict and remain friends, remain lovers, or whatever we are?
    Agreed. That's a basic requirement to really be close, the ability to disagree and be friends. SLEs are very good at that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah the conflict thing is funny cause although I'm reeeally conflict averse, I also create conflicts in a way. Maybe that's my way of shaking things up, testing people or whatever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    SLEs are great at lecturing you on managing strength and survival methods in a way that causes you to actually listen, follow through & actually get your shit together, whereas no other type seems to have the ability to do this... at least without a being blown off. ;]

God, I love my dual.
    They're so damn persistent. It's kind of annoying. None of the normal tactics of verbal evasion ever work. Which is weird, because they *always* work. SLEs are good for us IEIs, it seems.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, exactly. I've gotten so much done in these past few months. Its a little scary.

Which kinda has me wondering... what does the IEI do for the SLE in return? He tells me that my love is enough & to never change, but idk... I find that a little hard to believe?
    it could be mostly internal things. like give their life meaning, beauty, wonder, make them feel alive. stuff like that. Plus there's also the vision stuff. I've predicted things for SLEs before and when it came to pass, they were like "you were right!" which kind of made them respect me more. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    it could be mostly internal things. like give their life meaning, beauty, wonder, make them feel alive. stuff like that.
    I know that's what I mean when I say things like "Just keep on being you".

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, exactly. I've gotten so much done in these past few months. Its a little scary.

Which kinda has me wondering... what does the IEI do for the SLE in return? SLE tells me that my love is enough & to never change who I am, but idk... I find that a little hard to believe? Almost sounds too good to be true.
    Entertainment. We're, like, never boring. And we are pretty good at producing good emotional atmosphere and all. But yeah. In duality you always feel like your dual is getting the short end of the stick, 'cause you don't notice doing anything for them, 'cause... um... you're just doing.