Thread: Pinocchio is Ni ego

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pinocchio is Ni ego

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    My SEI gf attacks directly and violently. No subtlety, theater or redirected discharge. She used to beat her younger but larger brother - he's not physical anyway.
    She doesn't sustain a attack, there are just bursts, if she misses the target with the first charge may give up.
    She always has regrets after attacking, may even cry sometimes, especially if blood results. I like to annoy her but I'm usually careful to fast moves, she scratched me sometimes very deep when I was too relaxed to react on time.

She's aggressive towards street dogs, because she's afraid of them. Doesn't investigate if the poor doggie likes her or something, she either attacks or move away. I'm usually the one who stops her from that because I can discern for most of them who are nice guys, although other dogs are so strange that I can't predict anything about their intentions and I scare them away. She's happy and excited when I demonstrate her what intentions had a certain dog (but it applies very well to people as well!) and she becomes interested in that individual, even affectionate sometimes.

I saw SEIs and ESEs reacting in the same manner at a workplace, freaking out but without physical contact. ESEs may delay or plan a punishment sometimes, but I never saw SEIs doing it.
    Woot, months? Again, not SEI. SEIs are quick to anger but they forget easily, you're exactly the reverse - Fi valuer, anyway.
    Obviously he's describing his dual. We all know SEIs are not quick to anger. Replace SEI in the above posts with someone that's Se ego. There you have it.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that whole deal did sound off to me, though I think enneagram could explain some of the second quote. However, pinocchio is pretty much dismissive of any sociotype/enneagram complications.

SEIs ime aren't 'quick to anger' but I do think they can be direct and violent if they need to be. That said, I don't get the ambivalent defensiveness against animals he's talking about. I think animals are waaaaay easier to get than people.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Yeah, that whole deal did sound off to me, though I think enneagram could explain some of the second quote. However, pinocchio is pretty much dismissive of any sociotype/enneagram complications.

SEIs ime aren't 'quick to anger' but I do think they can be direct and violent if they need to be. That said, I don't get the ambivalent defensiveness against animals he's talking about. I think animals are waaaaay easier to get than people.
    I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALCOHOL MAKES ME INVINCIBLE, AUSTRAILIA! WOOOOOOO!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinnochio is weak as hell, trying to tell me how to think. Just that eliminates him from dual contention.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You call that a knife?

Creepy-male

I actually really like Pinocchio. Anyway, sheep, another poster pointed out that other parts of the world may have less taboos against physical violence than Sivillized Western nations. Heck, even amongst the West there's variations on acceptable violence. Compare Australia to America, and then even American states.

Plus, I think a girl would be exposed to less anti-violence conditioning as they grew up, since they (typically at least) are probably a lot less able to cause meaningful physical damage than a man. A medium built male can really cause some damage. I speak from experience, having been a fairly easily enraged youth; I got into a lot less trouble getting into fights with other boy than when I managed to strike a girl (total accident, people were trying to restrain me because I was about to run after some fucked up little shit who was throwing rocks at me and laughing his fucking little ass off, I was flailing my arms to get them off me, and yeah. Take note that these people were behind me, and I couldn't see who they were).

For the record I would like that little bastard to grow up so I can punch his lights out. And I still think Pinocchio is ILE.

EDIT

And to be frank, sheep, it's kind of ridiculous associating being physically violent with Se ego. What the hell man? Why does Se make you a brute?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your authority complex is showing. I see you agree with nearly Everything Pinocchio is saying but for some reason I'm the one making ridiculous associations? Go defend your buddy somewhere else.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    You call that a knife?
    This a knife.

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Pinnochio is weak as hell, trying to tell me how to think. Just that eliminates him from dual contention.
    yep he's weak, like every other Ni ego. He needs that Se violence.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    Your 6w7 authority complex is showing. I see you agree with nearly Everything Pinocchio is saying but for some reason I'm the one making ridiculous associations? Go defend your buddy somewhere else.
    You think I agree with nearly everything Pinocchio says? That's really a sad misrepresentation of the truth. I'd like you to calm down and think about what of what Pinocchio says that I have actually agreed with, verbally. Quantify before jumping on vague and meaningless qualifications like "everything".

You know, a lot of the time I don't agree with what Ephy says. But just because I'm willing to let people say what they want and discount it as nonsense in silence, does not mean that I agree with them in the least. Do you understand this?

Anyway, you are making a truly ridiculous association between Se and being physically violent. That's like saying being a brute is type-related, and then you're already using Socionics to form groups of "lesser human beings".

I'm not picking sides here, so relax. I'm not playing for "Team Pinocchio", though I guess I'm more willing to let him be wrong 60% because it just isn't worth arguing with the man and 40% because I like him and he makes me giggle a bit sometimes.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    You think I agree with nearly everything Pinocchio says? That's really a sad misrepresentation of the truth. I'd like you to calm down and think about what of what Pinocchio says that I have actually agreed with, verbally. Quantify before jumping on vague and meaningless qualifications like "everything".

You know, a lot of the time I don't agree with what Ephy says. But just because I'm willing to let people say what they want and discount it as nonsense in silence, does not mean that I agree with them in the least. Do you understand this?

Anyway, you are making a truly ridiculous association between Se and being physically violent. That's like saying being a brute is type-related, and then you're already using Socionics to form groups of "lesser human beings".

I'm not picking sides here, so relax. I'm not playing for "Team Pinocchio", though I guess I'm more willing to let him be wrong 60% because it just isn't worth arguing with the man and 40% because I like him and he makes me giggle a bit sometimes.
    OIC
    Team Pinocchio, lol. You twihard.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saddest ESFj

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His pokemans bring all the boys to the yard.

Creepy-male

To protect the forums from type delusions
    To espouse his typings of forum members
    To destroy delusions left and right
    To extend the truth to the Gamma quadra
    Ephemeros!
    His girlfriend!
    Team Pino blasts off at the speed of light
    So surrender now or prepare to fight
    Gulanzon! That's right!

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you Meowth?

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DISTRACTION!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saddest ESFj

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Are we the raging violent lunatics, or are you?
    Wait......aren't you both Aussies?! O-O

lulz

Creepy-cinq

Obviously he's describing his dual. We all know SEIs are not quick to anger. Replace SEI in the above posts with someone that's Se ego. There you have it.
    Not to argue whether Pinocchio's girlfriend is SEI or not, but, I don't know them to anger quickly either unless pushed to the extreme limit. My mother is SEI E9 and I would describe her as the ultimate mediator. She'd prefer to smooth things over rather than get angry. She's about peace, love, beauty, comfort, and fun.
    Last edited by cinq; 02-18-2010 at 01:24 AM. Reason: typo

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here ^
    SLI's as well but especially SEI's. Part of having Se as an ignoring function means they will rarely, if ever, react aggressively as it counteracts with their Si.
    That's been my observation, irl, too.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Cyclops

Your authority complex is showing. I see you agree with nearly Everything Pinocchio is saying but for some reason I'm the one making ridiculous associations? Go defend your buddy somewhere else.
    Being quick to anger isn't necesarily type related, there can be many reasons for any type to have a quick temper. I do think that SEI's aren't any more violent than other people, however, by saying that SEI's aren't like this, you are killing one stereotype, but your other foot is shot by saying that it makes him an Ni ego (ie you are replacing one stereotype with another).

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinocchio's description of his girlfriend did seem quite extreme from my point of view, however the pattern of behaviour he described; the manner in which the anger was short, unfocused and unsustained is 100% consistent with SEI's.

The key point is his description of the anger and aggression dissipates. Se types tend to have a greater and more sustained focus a desire to take control of a situation. From his description and of course I may be wrong but the attacks on dogs seem to be more based on fear and a desire to create a comfrotable distance Se.

Not enough information was presented to draw conclusions about her relation with her brother.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe I have to do this, but this thread is a JOKE. Electric Sheep is imitating your behaviour in regards to misconstruing people's intentions and meanings. In other words, he's taking an isolated incident, defining it in a context that is convenient for his conclusion, and then posting said conclusion. No one in their right mind would think you're an Ni ego. Just look at the tone of the thread from the get go. It turned into a series of jokes on the first page. If I'm wrong about this I'll be seriously seriously surprised.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to come up with a response to this, but all I can do is shake my head at you. Honestly, it's getting to that point. You're going to think that's winning, I can already see the post coming, but I'm coming to realize more and more that communicating with you is a complete waste of my time.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you defend yourself more pinocchio? Are you gonna let me retype you like this? You're an Ni type, get over it. Once you accept my impenetrable argument, you will kneel before me.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You simply don't deserve so much attention as my defence would require. It's ok, you typed me as an Ni type, bed time now.
    I think your diamond logic might really be a cubic zirconium.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- she has no interest in controlling the situation, nothing is premeditated, but rather impulsive reaction to an annoyance;
    This sounds Not Type Related to me - an automatic reaction below the level of the type.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your diamond logic might really be a cubic zirconium.

That is 'gold', sir.