TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do I VI NF?

just messing with my cam
    Last edited by sarinana; 03-09-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you actually do look ENFj now that I think about it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SF
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what types exactly? : )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Either ESFj or ESFp but would need to see a side picture as all SF's acquire the same front view morphological features.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Either ESFj or ESFp but would need to see a side picture as all SF's acquire the same front view morphological features.
    i dont like how my face looks from the side in the pictures.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats it. ^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

honey, a side picture is like this one

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/humanit.../nefertiti.jpg

I am not typing your hair cut you know, I need to see where your neck attaches to your head...

Now you are either ESFp or ISFp
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mhm i never wear my hair up! its too short! and what has the neck to do with typing?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would say ESFp and I am confirming that type. OHHHH

I can't type you like that? That's not honest....the neck line shows the connection of the spinal cord to the brain...that's morphology and it tells me what brain you got from the 16 available that nature decided to hand out.

Queen Nefrititi in that link below is ESTj type...see how her spinal cord sits in the middle of her head? That is J family of humans; P's the neck is at the back of the head.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-09-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like the forum member VixenDogFox......

Maritsa after seeing Nef's pic i don't think that you should have identified me as a p type because my head/neck posture is not different.

you actually said that i am an isfp after jokingly identifying me as an infj.Maybe you have a hard time accepting other people as your identicals and you always want to be seen as a benefactor ?

to make matters worse:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...i-my-milf.html
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-14-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i would say ESFj
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    You look like the forum member VixenDogFox......
    Yes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    you actually said that i am an isfp after jokingly identifying me as an infj.Maybe you have a hard time accepting other people as your identicals and you always want to be seen as a benefactor ?

to make matters worse:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...i-my-milf.html
    your spinal cord is behind your trachae, remove one inch from your trachae and you will see that the spinal cord attaches behind your ear and runs up strait...that's p; for me, my spine attaches behind my jaw and my head leans back so I can breath.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-14-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    lol the SF i know is a nurse! i *think* she's esfj
    alpha quadra look alike but she had a p head.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

honey, a side picture is like this one

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/humanit.../nefertiti.jpg

I am not typing your hair cut you know, I need to see where your neck attaches to your head...

Now you are either ESFp or ISFp
    wait do you type the back line of the neck or the front line of the neck?

i think this is the best i could find.
    Last edited by sarinana; 03-15-2010 at 12:37 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at the side view VI of me...that's kinda what I would need in order to VI you.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mandzhyan.html

You are ESFP
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    -

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, my first impression was Ni-INFj. You somehow have an intuitive look in your eyes...

Certainly not ESFp.

Edit after reading other threads:
    You might also be a depressed Se-ESFj. Do you have pictures where you look happy?
    Se-ESFj would be a very good explanation for the fact that you mistyped yourself as ESFp.
    Definitely not Gamma-Quadra, that's for sure...

@Maritsa: You fail to use your own method.
    Determining j/p by looking at necks is certainly not reliable but there is a tendency.
    In my opinion Sarinana clearly has a judging neck...
    Last edited by JohnDo; 03-15-2010 at 03:51 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at the side view VI of me...that's kinda what I would need in order to VI you.

You are ESFP
    In my opinion your neck looks nothing like Nefertiti's. So I am not sure what you are talking about.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    Interesting, my first impression was Ni-INFj. You somehow have an intuitive look in your eyes...

Certainly not ESFp.

Edit after reading other threads:
    You might also be a depressed Se-ESFj. Do you have pictures where you look happy?
    Se-ESFj would be a very good explanation for the fact that you mistyped yourself as ESFp.
    Definitely not Gamma-Quadra, that's for sure...

@Maritsa: You fail to use your own method.
    Determining j/p by looking at necks is certainly not reliable but there is a tendency.
    In my opinion Sarinana clearly has a judging neck...

Mhm. I may be a little stupid when it comes to Socionics. But I know some things and one of them is that there is very little chance I am from Si quadra.
    My mom is LSE or if I mistyped her INTj. We have quite tiring relationship with her basically because our values doesn't seem to match at all. Character wise we can get along quite well. Not always tho.

And no I am not depressed. I am not very sure what is the difference between sensory eyes vs intuitive eyes. I've heard different people telling me that I have vampire eyes. Not sure what are "vampire eyes" either.
    Also men who try to seduce me in the end always complain that I am cold. But I can't be warm with those who I don't think deserve me.
    Another thing I hear about myself very often is that I am "arrogant" or I act all "high and mighty". Even one teacher of mine who is ~50 and ESFx told me that I look at everyone like I have upper hand with them and that's impudent.

I've been writing poetry since I learned how to write. I've been at many singing and reading poetry contests at elementary school and I enjoyed it. However later I suffered from crisis in my family and switched to drawing.

Right now I am not doing much with my life since I feel like I need some stimulus to get me moving again.

I am sure I am either beta or gamma. 80% of my long term friends are Betas. Another 20% are gammas and deltas. I used to hang out with Alphas when I was younger but they were really not my type of people. I know well and I get a long good with my ISFp and ESFj friends but they are not girls I enjoy hanging out for a long time with since their interests seems quite superficial.

I've been reading ENFj descriptions when I made this thread. Most of them would fit me very well.

Mhm here are some things about me I haven't told yet:

*I am usually suffering from millions of different types of emotions which I usually try to hold inside. But once in a time they come out and scare everybody else.
    *I don't know how to relax. When I try to relax I get nervous.
    *When I start talking everybody starts looking at me, even tho it was meant to be told to only one person.
    *I enjoy being in the center of attention. And even if I am I don't notice that and so it's usually not enough for me.
    *I never make fun of anybody. However when I think the person is not on the same level as me and I don't want to communicate with him I show him that.
    *I hate talking on the phone. Unless it's business.
    *I tend to consciously insult my friends just to see their reaction.
    *I never had problems initiating contact with people, but I am usually doubtful about initiating physical contact.
    *I may hang out with unattractive people if I found them interesting enough.
    *I think nobody knows me to the fullest. I am different person with different people.
    *I can't stand being in a atmosphere of negative emotions cause then I explode.
    *I think I am not doing enough to get where I want.
    *When I start doing some project it's very hard for me to be distracted. But it's very hard for me to get started.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Mhm. I may be a little stupid when it comes to Socionics. But I know some things and one of them is that there is very little chance I am from Si quadra.
    The most important function for typing (and especially for self-typing) is certainly . If you are ESFj is your vulnerable function so it might be very difficult for you to determine your correct type.

The reason why you think you value might be that you are probably the Creative subtype of an ESFj, Se-ESFj. My problem is that I am Ni-INTj so I value Ni more than other INTjs. Nevertheless, I am Alpha...

I am sure I am either beta or gamma. 80% of my long term friends are Betas. Another 20% are gammas and deltas.
    Most people here (including myself) seem to type you as ESFj - and due to extremely weak ESFj is very bad at typing by definition. Maybe ESTj is even worse at typing - but I would in no way trust any typings an ESFj presents. No offence meant, I think you are my dual (and even my subtype dual) so I just wanted to clarify that if you are ESFj (and I really think you are) your typing ability will be very, very weak...

*I never make fun of anybody.
    You can't be EIE then...

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only make fun of my friends. Others I don't like I am cold with. And my jokes are sometimes very bitter. Like my INTp friend tried anal, and Warlord called her boyfriend BOB THE BUILDER.
    after she has been complaining me that she can barely walk i showed her this picture:

and said:
    -can we fix anal hole?
    -no its fucked!

or like this ESFj friend was all cheerful and told me: You know what?? Person X just said that I am his friend!!! if you will say that you count me as a friend too, I will hit my head to the ground
    me: yeah of course you are my friend.
    ESE: that's so awesome!!!!! but i am not gonna hit my head to the ground.
    me: oh shit, i only told you this cause i wanted to see your head smashed.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as for Ni. I noticed I am good at typing others when I talked with warlord. I just have problems when it comes typing myself since I can act like any given type at different moments.
    I don't know what I value. I KNOW that I DON'T value Si.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In my opinion your neck looks nothing like Nefertiti's. So I am not sure what you are talking about.
    Yes it does; trace a line parallel to her neck and mine behind my trachea and you'll get the same image.

HERE I PUT ANOTHER WORD DOC WITH NEFRETITI AND I NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER

-

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to say I love this image.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really dont get this "neck typing"
    Last edited by sarinana; 03-15-2010 at 07:05 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i really dont get this "neck typing"
    lol
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Now, i can say that you're a J; put a line in the middle of your neck; if the line ends up in the middle or front of your head (on the tope) then you're a J. I will add it to my VI or J file and post an attachment for you to see here in a minute ....
    actually thats exactly what i dont like about my profile.

yet i dont believe i am ESFj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

actually thats exactly what i dont like about my profile.

yet i dont believe i am ESFj.
    How about ISFj
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more likely.
    tho I just read quadra values and there are things that fit me in all the quadras so I counted those things and made a sum that made it clear that I am:
    #1 BETA (6)
    #2 GAMMA (4)
    #3 DELTA (1) and #4 ALPHA(1)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

more likely.
    tho I just read quadra values and there are things that fit me in all the quadras so I counted those things and made a sum that made it clear that I am:
    #1 BETA
    #2 GAMMA
    #3 DELTA and #4 ALPHA
    Forget about quadra values.

Let's go from square one and build your type without VI...

Okay. Do you take a lot of time to reflect of a situation before you make a decision?
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget about quadra values.

Let's go from square one and build your type without VI...

Okay. Do you take a lot of time to reflect of a situation before you make a decision?
    oo! okay!

sometimes I don't want to think then I am reflecting fast. Also I am reflecting fast when I see that that situation won't do any harm to ME whatever decision I will make. But when it's something serious I can take a lot of time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

oo! okay!

sometimes I don't want to think then I am reflecting fast. Also I am reflecting fast when I see that that situation won't do any harm to ME whatever decision I will make. But when it's something serious I can take a lot of time.
    What expectations do you have from your friends?
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What expectations do you have from your friends?
    *To be there when i need them.
    *To not let me down.
    *To have some sense of responsibility.
    *To be fun around with.
    i guess all the basic things... i don't really know... i see a person and i can tell if i want to be friends with him or not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

*To be there when i need them.
    *To not let me down.
    *To have some sense of responsibility.
    *To be fun around with.
    i guess all the basic things... i don't really know... i see a person and i can tell if i want to be friends with him or not.
    I looked at the VI of you side ways again and I again can't see the base of your spin; but I say ISFp - 80%
    and next choice is ISFj -20%

Many ISFp's are very particular about their looks; it's a standard ISFp behavior.

Okay, I had a few of my friends who were better at VI face forward shots without side shots then me VI you and we are confirming ISFp.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at the VI of you side ways again and I again can't see the base of your spin; but I say ISFp - 80%
    and next choice is ISFj -20%

Many ISFp's are very particular about their looks; it's a standard ISFp behavior.
    mhm i am not particular about my looks. i actually care about my looks less than an average woman. i think. and i have quite good self esteem when it comes to looks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

mhm i am not particular about my looks. i actually care about my looks less than an average woman. i think. and i have quite good self esteem when it comes to looks.
    okay but still ISFp per other people's typings..

ISFp: Focus on getting as more pleasant feelings as possible, limiting motions, more rest and recoup or relax and chill, on the quality and functionality of work. People with this function as dominant do not like to argue (if they began – it means that something VERY serious happened). They are often efficient at work that requires attention to small details, monotonous chores etc. They like intellectuals, like new ideas, because these ideas make their life more diverse, but also ridicule intellectuals for their “impractical approach”.

They are active, ever-smiling, often among people. Strive for good relations with other people, very mild and comfortable manner of communication.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay but still ISFp per other people's typings..

ISFp: Focus on getting as more pleasant feelings as possible, limiting motions, more rest and recoup or relax and chill, on the quality and functionality of work. People with this function as dominant do not like to argue (if they began – it means that something VERY serious happened). They are often efficient at work that requires attention to small details, monotonous chores etc. They like intellectuals, like new ideas, because these ideas make their life more diverse, but also ridicule intellectuals for their “impractical approach”.

They are active, ever-smiling, often among people. Strive for good relations with other people, very mild and comfortable manner of communication.
    0% me.
    i recommend you reading this:
    *I am usually suffering from millions of different types of emotions which I usually try to hold inside. But once in a time they come out and scare everybody else.
    *When I start talking everybody starts looking at me, even tho it was meant to be told to only one person.
    *I enjoy being in the center of attention. And even if I am I don't notice that and so it's usually not enough for me.
    *I never make fun of anybody. However when I think the person is not on the same level as me and I don't want to communicate with him I show him that.
    *I never had problems initiating contact with people, but I am usually doubtful about initiating physical contact.
    *I think nobody knows me to the fullest. I am different person with different people.
    *When I start doing some project it's very hard for me to be distracted. But it's very hard for me to get started.

I don't smile a lot, and I do get into arguments like crazy. This is the reason why nothing happened with me and this NT, who I typed ILI, but Warlord said he sounds alpha.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

0% me.
    i recommend you reading this:

I don't smile a lot, and I do get into arguments like crazy. This is the reason why nothing happened with me and this NT, who I typed ILI, but Warlord said he sounds alpha.

If that's what you wrote about ISFp then it all applies to you; ISFp's look very pleasant on the outside so sometimes they capture a lot of eyes and attention when they don't mean to. Do you consciously smile? I think that's what that means.
    -

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast