Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intuiter strife

Creepy-male

Default Intuiter strife

Fellow intuiters, am I alone in my aloneliness?

Am I the only head who must always weather accusations of being illogical simply because my natural mode of thinking is, in the eyes of the dominant heads, lateral? Am I the only stranded in an inhospitable wasteland of heavily driven heads? Am I the only person who actually thinks The Magnetic Fields are the greatest thing since sliced cheese?

Intuiters, am I truly alone in this world? Are you really out there? Do you see the same oppression I do?

Am I a victim?

Creepy-bg

it's all going to be okay

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post

it's all going to be okay
    Let's be gooey and sentimental, my dual.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Let's be gooey and sentimental, my dual.
    yuck

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    yuck
    Oh!

Betrayed!

/swoon

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come here, I will feed you applesauce, it will all be better.

Allie, get the van.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fellow intuiters, am I alone in my aloneliness?

Am I the only head ...
    no

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    no

Clearly a -head.

But yes, we know that's what you actually look like.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The world can do without the pushy . But what would it be with the most fun function there is, ? I love , even if I'm not one. Magnetic fields are better than sliced bread, and my INTj brother will agree.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    The world can do without the pushy . But what would it be with the most fun function there is, ? I love , even if I'm not one. Magnetic fields are better than sliced bread, and my INTj brother will agree.
    Disagree. Without we'd still be living in mud huds, being sterilized by the sun, eaten by tigers, and antagonized by random natural occurences. We'd be sitting in the dirt scrawling pictures of shiny tubes that shot through the sky and gazing dreamily into th emiddle-distance.

is necessary, but I wish they'd appreciate that we aren't them.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly a -head.
    Clearly.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's everyone sitting around talking for!? We should be forming gangs and pillaging villages! !
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy89 View Post
    What's everyone sitting around talking for!? We should be forming gangs and pillaging villages! !

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Disagree. Without we'd still be living in mud huds, being sterilized by the sun, eaten by tigers, and antagonized by random natural occurences. We'd be sitting in the dirt scrawling pictures of shiny tubes that shot through the sky and gazing dreamily into th emiddle-distance.

is necessary, but I wish they'd appreciate that we aren't them.
    But with and , they'd be really clean and organized mud huts. My mud hut is more livable than your apartment!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    But with and , they'd be really clean and organized mud huts. My mud hut is more livable than your apartment!
    Oh, you mean Fredryk?

He's an experiment. Completely controlled. Not accidental at all.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not have intuiter strife, sorry. Any time an -valuer sticks their ugly nose in my biznatch, I just tell them that when I've invented my moon laser, I will not allow them to use it in their goals for world domination. It's simple as that.

Besides, BG keeps me company.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I do not have intuiter strife, sorry. Any time an -valuer sticks their ugly nose in my biznatch, I just tell them that when I've invented my moon laser, I will not allow them to use it in their goals for world domination. It's simple as that.

Hmmm a moon laser... I'll have to plan accordingly...
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

Creepy-male

"An"? = idiocy?

And give me BG ];

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your army of darkness stands at the ready, oh Captain, my Captain!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Oh it is great to see you most trusted advisor! We must must sabotage the development of the moon laser before she finishes it. Lest she use it to manipulate all valuers.

Creepy-male

Changing my name to Cries-in-corner now ):

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changing my name to Cries-in-corner now ):
    lol. BG we have a broken ENTp. I believe it's your job to fix him.

Creepy-male

lol. BG we have a broken ENTp. I believe it's your job to fix him.
    It's your fault for having LEFT me, so now you'll have to RIGHT me.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's your fault for having LEFT me, so now you'll have to RIGHT me.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I like you. I'm adding you as a friend. You can be my friend any day. As long as you recognize that BG is mine by the powers of hawt female nerdiness.

Also an = an ess-ee. Though S is a consonant, it starts with a vowel if you use it in isolation.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh it is great to see you most trusted advisor! We must must sabotage the development of the moon laser before she finishes it. Lest she use it to manipulate all valuers.
    Everything shall be alright, sir. While they spend their valuable time and resources on their quixotic "lazer" on the moon, we'll construct a rocket ship containing an atomic bomb the size of Manhattan and steer it into the sun, thereby causing it to go supernova and obliterate moon lazers and counterrevolutionary ideas alike! Muahahaha!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I like you. I'm adding you as a friend. You can be my friend any day. As long as you recognize that BG is mine by the powers of hawt female nerdiness.

Also an = an ess-ee. Though S is a consonant, it starts with a vowel if you use it in isolation.
    Hey, it's all cool. We're all alpha males and females and... neuters.

Young at heart~

I just tell them that when I've invented my moon laser, I will not allow them to use it in their goals for world domination. It's simple as that.
    Hmmm a moon laser... I'll have to plan accordingly...
    Everything shall be alright, sir. While they spend their valuable time and resources on their quixotic "lazer" on the moon, we'll construct a rocket ship containing an atomic bomb the size of Manhattan and steer it into the sun, thereby causing it to go supernova and obliterate moon lazers and counterrevolutionary ideas alike! Muahahaha!
    Excellent, just as I have forseen.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insufficient power. You simply must look beyond the petty idea that big=big. The power you require shall require further research, possibly into quark dematerialization.

You are dependent upon us.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Insufficient power. You simply must look beyond the petty idea that big=big. The power you require shall require further research, possibly into quark dematerialization.

You are dependent upon us.
    Incorrect. I know for a fact that it is sufficient to cause a solar event of mindblowing proportions as I've seen it in a movie about the future, which I believe is far more reliable than quarks. Ha! Point out a quark to me if you can. As soon as you identify aspects of its positional coordinates it's not there anymore! Therefore, huge sun bombs.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would just like to state that I am now over 9000 AND Sailor Venus. I will encircle you with my love-beams and take you until you don't remember your own name. Cross me at your own risk.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incorrect. I know for a fact that it is sufficient to cause a solar event of mindblowing proportions as I've seen it in a movie about the future, which I believe is far more reliable than quarks. Ha! Point out a quark to me if you can. As soon as you identify aspects of its positional coordinates it's not there anymore! Therefore, huge sun bombs.
    The sun is itself a continually exploding fusion bomb. Any weapon of equal or lesser efficiency would have to be nearly as large as the sun to do much damage. For that purpose, the easiest thing to do would be to collide it with Alpha Centauri, which is no mean feat. However, quark dematerialization should completely annihiliate the matter involved according to E-MC^2, creating an explosion significantly more powerful than a star of similar size. How much power would it take to annihilate the sun? Preliminary calculations indicate that even with quark dematerialization, we would have to use up Mars or some similar planet. Of course, it would make a little more sense to just throw the Manhattan nuke at the moon... that would stand a reasonable chance of making it unusable for a few years. With quark dematerialization, Mt. Everest might be enough to blow up the moon directly.

Our ability to measure something has little to do with its existence. I know that scientists have succeeded in creating quarks from kinetic energy; by the principle of reversibility, quarks can also be converted to kinetic energy, which can of course be converted to other forms of energy.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preliminary calculations indicate that even with quark dematerialization, we would have to use up Mars or some similar planet.
    Yo momma's so fat we could quark dematerialize her (m)ass and blow up the sun!

Of course, it would make a little more sense to just throw the Manhattan nuke at the moon... that would stand a reasonable chance of making it unusable for a few years. With quark dematerialization, Mt. Everest might be enough to blow up the moon directly.
    Yes, but you have to keep in mind the elegance of exploding things. It's not so simple as, "Oh, let me throw me this mountain at your moon lazer lulz." It lacks art. This is like pool, only with big astronomical balls. Waaaay cooler to go for the combo shot.

Our ability to measure something has little to do with its existence. I know that scientists have succeeded in creating quarks from kinetic energy; by the principle of reversibility, quarks can also be converted to kinetic energy, which can of course be converted to other forms of energy.
    All I heard was akdfdlkfireadbooksonsaienceandhavenahledgeslakdfjo wekd
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo momma's so fat we could quark dematerialize her (m)ass and blow up the sun!
    But her mass is part of the mass of the Earth, so you must weigh a negative amount.

Yes, but you have to keep in mind the elegance of exploding things. It's not so simple as, "Oh, let me throw me this mountain at your moon lazer lulz." It lacks art. This is like pool, only with big astronomical balls. Waaaay cooler to go for the combo shot.
    Unless your thumb is in the way. (Interpretation: Blowing up the sun would be suicide)

All I heard was akdfdlkfireadbooksonsaienceandhavenahledgeslakdfjo wekd
    Translation: Quark dematerialization is possible.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would just like to state that I am now over 9000 AND Sailor Venus. I will encircle you with my love-beams and take you until you don't remember your own name. Cross me at your own risk.
    J'étais assise avec ma cigarette à la main et je me suis rendu compte que je préférerais t'avoir toi dans la main.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless your thumb is in the way. (Interpretation: Blowing up the sun would be suicide)
    Not if I pull a Hugh Jackman on ya.

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not if I pull a Hugh Jackman on ya.

How does that protect you from the subsequent void of space? Can you stay in that state forever? What's the point? Mankind would be annihilated anyway. You'd be happier dead.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does that protect you from the subsequent void of space? Can you stay in that state forever? What's the point? Mankind would be annihilated anyway. You'd be happier dead.
    As you can see, tai chi and buddhism can save you from the cold dead abyss of space. Additionally, happiness is what you make it!

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

That's why I will store mn0good's love beams in my cosmic cube, that I will turn into babies with my Ouroborean thingamajik stored in a secret location, that will only activate if someone blows up the sun. And I'm wearing my thong of restore-lost-memory-after-two-hours.

It's all going just like I have prophecied.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you can see, tai chi and buddhism can save you from the cold dead abyss of space. Additionally, happiness is what you make it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-syWl...eature=related
    Ah. to the rescue! But wouldn't it make more sense to use your mind powers to turn the moon laser into a peanut? I mean, peanuts are just cool. And yummy. I'm sure buddhism has some rule against annihilating humankind...

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    That's why I will store mn0good's love beams in my cosmic cube, that I will turn into babies with my Ouroborean thingamajik stored in a secret location, that will only activate if someone blows up the sun. And I'm wearing my thong of restore-lost-memory-after-two-hours.

It's all going just like I have prophecied.
    How do the babies deal with the loss of the Earth? Babies aren't born with Buddhist mind powers!

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast