User Tag List

Thread: Compulsory introduction thread?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Compulsory introduction thread?

Hi,

I was referred here by a friend of mine who wants me to undergo a "rigourous typing analysis" for this Socionics thing. It seemed interesting, so I thought fuck it, why not. I don't know what I need to do, though. Do you just fill in a questionnaire or do a test or something? It seems cultish with the symbols and stuff and I don't know what it all means, so you'll have to help me with that.

Oh, and let me in, I can't post anywhere except here.

EDIT: Oh, I can post elsewhere, I think, but there's a captcha.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All experiments will be run on you.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hello, try not to let anyone "brand" you with their cult symbols. Once it's burned in...ouch

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, Aylen has been branded for life and death bearing the mark of IEI and I heard both hell and heaven is run by Te/Fi.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yeah, Aylen has been branded for life and death bearing the mark of IEI and I heard both hell and heaven is run by Te/Fi.

Oh haven't you heard, I've been retyped by an expert on this forum, right in the "human" thread.

Retyping on this forum is used as a psychological weapon.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Oh haven't you heard, I've been retyped by an expert on this forum, right in the "human" thread.
    No, I didn't. I hardly read the threads, anyway.

(Edit: I wouldn't mind if I were reminded where that thread was located, though. Can't find it. Appreciate it).

Retyping on this forum is used as a psychological weapon.
    Hope person(s) that do the re-typing know I am immune to manipulation after maximum two days after being exposed to it. Same goes for liars, cheats and dishonest folk.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

No, I didn't. I hardly read the threads, anyway.

(Edit: I wouldn't mind if I were reminded where that thread was located, though. Can't find it. Appreciate it).

Hope person(s) that do the re-typing know I am immune to manipulation after maximum two days after being exposed to it. Same goes for liars, cheats and dishonest folk.
    This is where you left it...
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1003311

YWIMW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All experiments will be run on you.
    Hopefully nothing with electrodes on my testicles. Never again.

Hello, try not to let anyone "brand" you with their cult symbols. Once it's burned in...ouch

What if that's what I'm into?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? I thought this branding was the sole reason we were here? oh, and cartarsys ofcourse

Welcome Owen!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

welcome! does your friend post here?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Huh? thought this branding was the sole reason we were here? oh, and cartarsys ofcourse

Welcome Owen!
    No burns on me I just carry an ID in case I'm stopped for trespassing in the wrong quadra. Neva know where the po po are lurking and I am thru with handcuffs.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    Hopefully not with electrodes on my testicles. Never again.

What if that's what I'm into?
    Then, carry on but if you get too many it might be uncomfortable to sit for awhile.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No burns on me I just carry an ID in case I'm stopped for trespassing in the wrong quadra. Neva know where the po po are lurking and I am thru with handcuffs.
    I smell Si. And am I the po po? Are you sure I'm not just one of those dragons in the film "Avatar" ??? They have a unique behavior if I recall correctly.

Hmmm. Nevermind.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I smell Si. And am I the po po? Are you sure I'm not just one of those dragons in the film "Avatar" ??? They have a unique behavior if I recall correctly.

Hmmm. Nevermind.
    You are not the po po. You were in my dream last night though...posting it soon.

Edit: and what the hell is Si again?

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not the po po. You were in my dream last night though...posting it soon.

Edit: and what the hell is Si again?
    I can't wait.

Si? Here some where in your case:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ption-Filatova

-Krishna

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I can't wait.

Si? Here some where in your case:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ption-Filatova
    Actually I wouldn't argue against your perception here because on the surface I see it too but I do not connect to it on a deeper level at all. I think it is my issue with DID and letting other aspects play, that may make it hard to type me. The only person who may be able to type in this forum, based on real conversations with me on the phone, (and we've talked for hours) is rat and he is probably reluctant to label me after our talks and I feel the same toward him. I couldn't pin a type on him but if I had too... I don't really see him as IEI like many here do. Thanks for the info though. I am drawn to people I see as EIE. I feel a little jealous of their ease I guess.

Edit: I think my instincts sx/sp give an illusion of extrovert. I'm just not one. Everything I do is for me and if other's get something from it that's great but I am expressing from within and not trying to guide anyone else's emotions or entertain on purpose.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I wouldn't argue against your perception here because on the surface I see it too but I do not connect to it on a deeper level at all. I think it is my issue with DID and letting other aspects play, that may make it hard to type me. The only person who may be able to type in this forum, based on real conversations with me on the phone, (and we've talked for hours) is rat and he is probably reluctant to label me after our talks and I feel the same toward him. I couldn't pin a type on him but if I had too... I don't really see him as IEI like many here do. Thanks for the info though. I am drawn to people I see as EIE. I feel a little jealous of their ease I guess.

Edit: I think my instincts sx/sp give an illusion of extrovert. I'm just not one. Everything I do is for me and if other's get something from it that's great but I am expressing from within and not trying to guide anyone else's emotions or entertain on purpose.
    I see. I would never attempt to type you... I was just making an observation.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    to undergo a "rigourous typing analysis"
    Your friend is hilarious.
    The most extensive questioner for "rigorous" consideration is http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Iglit-Elochka. See you in a month.
    Otherwise just tell us about yourself.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@OP

You seem Delta NF-ish to me, possibly EII. This is merely a first impression, though.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

one of the best lessons i've gotten from spending time here is to hold fast to my own perception of myself and take other peoples opinions as reflections on themselves. a lot of people get into typology cuz they don't have a strong sense of identity and you'll find a lot of people who are armed and ready to give you one but its ironic cuz my sense of self is strongest when i block that out and just listen to myself...so its like learning to ignore what i came here to listen to? lol. so anyway i hope i didnt inspire bad feelings when i told you my opinion cuz it wasn't meant to be "objective" in any kind of way at all. its all pretty much a game of perceptions.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@lungs no bad feelings at all. I did not sense any malice from you. we good, gurrl!

YWIMW