Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK Maritsa, so what type do you think I am now?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OK Maritsa, so what type do you think I am now?

You said you no longer think I'm IEE. I'm curious what type you think I am now.

I'm hoping you're already aware that I don't think you have any credibility and I won't take what you say seriously, but just in case, I'll put that out there. I'm really just curious anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post

I'm hoping you're already aware that I don't think you have any credibility and I won't take what you say seriously, but just in case, I'll put that out there. I'm really just curious anyway.
    SEE.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you pick a personality and tell her hard enough she'll confirm it.

TIM
    Ti(NeSi)Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taunting other members, and telling them to dance for your amusement...

Is wrong.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's okay, she thinks I'm IEE. You don't want to be grouped with me. I mean, ew.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more like take it to wall-posts plz

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

I wish I were female so I could be sure maritsa would type me SEE.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apokatastasis View Post
    I wish I were female so I could be sure maritsa would type me SEE.
    Make a fake account, introduce yourself as a girl, and then just wait.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    It's okay, she thinks I'm IEE. You don't want to be grouped with me. I mean, ew.
    I love you. I love that you just get me. You know that I don't do humor and that I need someone in my life who supplements that; I didn't and I don't have to tell you things about me; you just perceive them; you make the character of me that I don't explicitly say that I am and I love that about you; that is your Ne and the fact that I feel so comfortable with you in the very short time that I've known you makes me feel that I can share a comfortable relationship with you. I do type you IEE and I'm not changing my mind and you probably don't want me to either

I don't care what type you are; the fact that you're too busy not coming to a conclusion and mulling over endless nonsensical possibilities without considering that I am EII is enough for me to decide on the comfort of the relationship that I have with you. You're not a comfortable relationship with me because I take what I do very seriously and you make every effort to knock me, which is the same to me as imposing your will on me; it hurts my feelings; you hurt my feelings and I have the good sense to feel Se when it comes rolling around.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-23-2012 at 02:33 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-pokeball

+ retarded.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I love you. I love that you just get me. You know that I don't do humor and that I need someone in my life who supplements that; I didn't and I don't have to tell you things about me; you just perceive them; you make the character of me that I don't explicitly say that I am and I love that about you; that is your Ne and the fact that I feel so comfortable with you in the very short time that I've known you makes me feel that I can share a comfortable relationship with you. I do type you IEE and I'm not changing my mind and you probably don't want me to either [
    It's less that I don't do humor on your behalf and more that my jokes just go over your head.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's less that I don't do humor on your behalf and more that my jokes just go over your head.
    Most jokes do, in general. But I got what you were saying here. Again you're doing Ne because I get your concepts. Things you say don't go over my head. I'm just following my own agenda.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most jokes do, in general. But I got what you were saying here. Again you're doing Ne because I get your concepts. Things you say don't go over my head. I'm just following my own agenda.
    Ne doms only have one agenda; their wanderlust. Everyone else must be wrong - the ultimate and most juvenile of counter-rationalisations.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care what type you are; the fact that you're too busy not coming to a conclusion and mulling over endless nonsensical possibilities without considering that I am EII is enough for me to decide on the comfort of the relationship that I have with you. You're not a comfortable relationship with me because I take what I do very seriously and you make every effort to knock me, which is the same to me as imposing your will on me; it hurts my feelings; you hurt my feelings and I have the good sense to feel Se when it comes rolling around.

Mirrors are not supposed to be a totally comfortable relationship. There is actually some degree of repulsion to it.

Quote Originally Posted by http://ms-dee.hubpages.com/hub/Your-Personality-Type-and-a-Compatible-or-Combatable-Partner
    Mirror partners can generally agree about setting near future goals, but they disagree about global aims. Also, these pairs usually lack a warm atmosphere between the two of them...What one Mirror partner considers solid and final appears incomplete and changeable to the other. This difference may often puzzle them, especially when they carry out mutual plans. It seems to them that the other partner simply didn’t get it (the main concept). Therefore, they attempt to correct each other's understanding, but usually are unsuccessful. So confident they are in their own understanding, Mirror partners can be involved in really hot disputes and can even come to blows for the sake of their own opinion.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? to convince people to accept your master's flawed physiognomy techniques? We know about that...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Ne doms only have one agenda; their wanderlust. Everyone else must be wrong - the ultimate and most juvenile of counter-rationalisations.
    So do Ne creatives.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You define Se as "people who don't like Maritsa", which is a bit of a flaw in your typing system.

I thought this thread would amuse me, but it turned out to be boring.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Slacker, I type you SEE type. I don't type you Se and SEE because I don't like you or because you don't like me; I type you SEE, Se base, because you have the complete inability to accurately asses a good understanding of Ne; to grasp it's essence and to apply it correctly; for lessons on that, please follow Fox's posts.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    I find myself also agreeing with this typing of SEE for you Slacker as I note a lack of full Ne understanding, a forcefulness and a somewhat round and round argument style which I associate with the SEE type.

I like your comment; she does not like to come to merging of her ideas into one conclusion; she just goes round and round on ideas. Good observation.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your comment; she does not like to come to merging of her ideas into one conclusion; she just goes round and round on ideas. Good observation.
    Hm. Martisa, why did it take you 3 years being on the forum to type her? I mean, to type her correctly cause you had her IEE confirm before. It takes you 5 minutes to type other people.
    I don't know why you're doing this all the time . I don't even know how to call it.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find myself also agreeing with this typing of SEE for you Slacker as I note a lack of full Ne understanding, a forcefulness and a somewhat round and round argument style which I associate with the SEE type.
    That is indicative of Ne - conclusions are not the goal in an argument. Considering the possibilities is. And Slacker is really only forceful when annoyed, which is human and not type-related.

One by one Delta NFs who clash with Maritsa and question her type get re-typed (Minde, Slacker, Ann, etc.). Really, isn't that a HUGE indicator?? I am surprised I am still IEE, to be honest.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE, "hay, she must be this type because she's doing this." It's just them noticing what they see.
    IEE, "hay, you must be this type afterall because you do this." change of opinion, or confirming something they thought initially.

(static) perceives outward sensory data projected by objects. Unless objects change their appearance significantly, the impression will not change.

(static) perceives inherent potential in objects. Objects don't tend to change their nature much over time, though new circumstances can reveal hitherto unnoticed aspects of that potentiality.

Watch my videos and see what overall impression of me you get.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-24-2012 at 05:53 AM.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe an even better way to describe what I am trying to explain is that it's like a repeat button or an album stuck on repeat with the same words or argument over and over again towards the person they are arguing with.
    I really don't see her do that except perhaps in discussions with Maritsa. And in that case, it's because Maritsa absolutely refuses to even consider alternative viewpoints. Being stuck on repeat is what you easily end up doing when you deal with a stubborn supervisee .
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Taunting other members, and telling them to dance for your amusement...

Is wrong.
    Unfortunately, she doesn't just tell them to eat shit and die or ignore them.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    She does. She also bullies them, stalks them, and doesn't respect their opinions. Maritsa really isn't a victim.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe a supervisee would repeat arguments, that's certainly a valid point, though I still get this vague almost leadership social forcefulness from Slacker's writings when I come across her posts and I don't often see that much use of .
    So how do you see the use of in others then?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shayley doesn't know me and I accidentally offended her at one point, so I understand that. And Maritsa calls every IEE SEE so that's cool. Does anyone else think I'm SEE?
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shayley doesn't know me and I accidentally offended her at one point, so I understand that. And Maritsa calls every IEE SEE so that's cool. Does anyone else think I'm SEE?
    My inner troll is urging me to raise my hand...
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that because you think I'm SEE or because you like stiring stuff up? LOL

I'm especially curious if anyone who knows me really well (well from here anyway) thinks I'm SEE. And do you think my husband is something other than SLI, or that we aren't duals? Maybe people think he's ILI from what I've said about him?
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I do like stiring things up, I don't see anything in how you behave that points to SEE>IEE, any behaviours pointed out by others are either not apparant to me/ do not seem indicative of Se/ or can be explained as purely situational rather than being typical of your general behaviour and self reports.

So I think it is reasonable to say that you are most likely an SEE.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm especially curious if anyone who knows me really well (well from here anyway) thinks I'm SEE. And do you think my husband is something other than SLI, or that we aren't duals? Maybe people think he's ILI from what I've said about him?
    I think you come off as very IEE, Slaker. At least in chatbox, which is the only place I know you from. You're nothing like SEEs, but very similar to other IEEs, like WorkaholicsAnon and a friend of mine.

Why does Maritsa type me as an Fi type when I'm the only one who is very NOT Fi-creative. You can have my Ne-Fi if you want. Maybe I'll make a type-me thread now that I've been around for a while, and we can see if I come off as more Fi than I think, though I am very clearly Fe-mobilizing.

For evidence, I submit your two hour long conversation about tomato plants, what to do with them, why to plant them vs buying them, why would you get them as a gift, what else can be planted, and something about earth boxes. That entire conversation was very delta Ne.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NeP types are static perceiving types. They don't immediately assess the information that comes in, they wait on assessing the info until a relatively consistent pattern appears, or in the case of Fi, until their value system gets triggered. THEN they start assessing. The more Ne the person, the longer it takes to reach assessing stage, because there are still too many possibilities it could be. The more Fi (in IEE), the sooner the assessing stage is reached.

Ne/Si types are also judicious types. They don't rush to make a decision. And will take time to think over the info. (Note: IEE may rush into action, but that's related to the traits in the second paragraph after this one.)

EN types are carefree types..."careless" to some... Basically preferring to approach each situation as if it is a new one. But even an IEE can see the pattern Maritsa sets when she types people according to whether or not she gets them to do what she wants them to do... If you resist her manipulative efforts and her assertions, you must be Se. If she resists your efforts to help her see more alternatives or to help her gain a better insight into what's happening, or resist her subjective opinions, then she labels you Se. This pattern becomes more and more obvious each time a Delta NF tries to interact with Maritsa.

But also, IEE are extroverted irrationals making them reactive when certain values are hit;
    ethical types in that they better perceive the emotional and psychological concerns;
    Ti logical polrs which means that when THEY see bullshit illogical crap...that means it's REALLY bad stuff being spewed out;
    Object-oriented Tacticians who prefer to get in there and start acting on things rather than plan every fucking thing out first;
    All Combined with emotivism in which they perceive the emotional implications first
    Helps make IEE also subject to acting on the whims of their emotions.

IEE are also objective obstinate types. When they finally do draw a conclusion, it won't take subjective bullshit to change their minds, but objective information, and/or info drawn from objective experiences.

Imo, Slacker has shown and described these traits and interaction styles in nearly every post she makes. Even when she gets angry about something someone else is doing, and reacts to them in an aggressivish manner...the aggression is short lived; but even what she says either expresses a value...and/or another way of looking at something. She may semi-regularly respond to specific individuals in an aggressivish manner, but that's only after that person has regularly and consistently shown themselves to act like an ass to others. Once the person stops acting like an ass, Slacker stops acting aggressive towards them. imo, any 'social leadership' Slacker might show is in relation to the above.

@Slacker, I have no doubts in seeing you as NeFi;
    and your descriptions of your husband and his interactions with yourself and others seem to fit SiTe, imo.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you come off as very IEE, Slaker. At least in chatbox, which is the only place I know you from. You're nothing like SEEs, but very similar to other IEEs, like WorkaholicsAnon and a friend of mine.

Why does Maritsa type me as an Fi type when I'm the only one who is very NOT Fi-creative. You can have my Ne-Fi if you want. Maybe I'll make a type-me thread now that I've been around for a while, and we can see if I come off as more Fi than I think, though I am very clearly Fe-mobilizing.

For evidence, I submit your two hour long conversation about tomato plants, what to do with them, why to plant them vs buying them, why would you get them as a gift, what else can be planted, and something about earth boxes. That entire conversation was very delta Ne.
    Two hours? Really?
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two hours? Really?
    Exaggerated for effect. It felt like two hours to me, at least.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Ok. I wondered how I came up with two hours of uninterrupted time. LOL.
    -Mark Twain

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know you really, REALLY, R E A L L Y well, but I have interacted with you a lot in chat in the past. To me, you seem ENFp, and quite a few people I see as having that type IRL can be forceful and go "round and round" in the sense that from my pov, Te valuers who are not Te doms seem not like they *have* possession of facts, but they state things in a factual manner and dig in (and actually, I do this also sometimes). It's not the same as arguing in circles, however. I guess this means I find you stubborn in a not-unpleasant way, lol.

I also don't see how you could be Ni-valuing. And you don't seem SEE to me at all. Et cetera.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Exaggerated for effect. It felt like two hours to me, at least.
    That's another thing that Ne types do; exaggerate for effect and something I don't see in Slacker, nor do I notice of other SEE that I've typed thus far.

I will point out qualities, characteristics, and traits that are particular or prominent of one type more than another.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    She does. She also bullies them, stalks them, and doesn't respect their opinions. Maritsa really isn't a victim.
    Amen.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    You really need to just stop.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    You really need to just stop.
    Who says? You?