Thread: I'm leaving Delta

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm leaving Delta

I've decided to throw off the facade and admit the painful truth that I am EIE.

No. Not really. But all the cool kids are doing it these days.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

Ritella, clearly I cannot know for certain, but there are times I could really struggle to see you as EII and I think IEI is more like you, although I have heard that the mirror typing EIE is popular for you.

So I guess I don't know how serious this thread is, I think it's serious as you've put it in what's my type, however if you are EII I apologise for sometimes more than occasionally thinking (or posting maybe I should say) it's likely you're not that type.

Maybe you could explain how you see yourself as EII and EIE and your reasons for and against, also talk about yourself some, or can you re-post links when you've done it before? Maybe those should be re-looked at?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to call attention to a handicap, but, Cyclops, your perception is clearly limited.

okay. that was a really crap joke.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Sorry to call attention to a handicap, but, Cyclops, your perception is clearly limited.

okay. that was a really crap joke.
    Right. You make a thread in what's my type to question your type then you respond like this after me taking the time to reply and sincerely express my feelings in the post. It's like lol'ing at me doing that, it seems to me.

I really struggle to understand your humour and how you come across and this post of yours I am replying to makes me think you are Beta and Fe again, because I don't understand it, infact from my perspective it is a little offensive, which is sometimes how I find Beta Fe type humour (and no offense Beta people.. I think some of you, well a lot of you are cool! Just to clarify!)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh. the joke was that cyclopses only have 1 eye.
    i'm just being silly.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

And another thing, I don't see how making fun out of it, or on other people has any effect on changing the facts. I'm not sure that's a 'Delta tactic' at all really.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear. Nothing in this thread has anything to do with "Beta Fe."

It's a joke thread you stupidly decided to take seriously with an opinion nobody cared about and now you feel dumb having had that pointed out to you. That's it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ yes. thank you.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the lolz of it is that I actually thought this was real and then saw that it was fake. I actually think you're a beta NF, probably EIE, lol. I've been thinking it since November if I remember correctly. I just don't like to harass people about their types. Except Jimbean.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the cyclops joke was funny. But I think the jelly doughnut avatar is HILARIOUS.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I guess the lolz of it is that I actually thought this was real and then saw that it was fake. I actually think you're a beta NF, probably EIE, lol. I've been thinking it since November if I remember correctly. I just don't like to harass people about their types. Except Jimbean.
    that's exactly what makes this so funny.

ahahahaha.
    i really need a life....
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Ritella is ENFp, but idk.

I have trouble seeing beta tbh. Very different vibe you get from those guys.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I think the cyclops joke was funny. But I think the jelly doughnut avatar is HILARIOUS.
    lol. i know. it's totally my sense of humor. glad you like it.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Oh dear. Nothing in this thread has anything to do with "Beta Fe."

It's a joke thread you stupidly decided to take seriously with an opinion nobody cared about and now you feel dumb having had that pointed out to you. That's it.
    It's not about the cyclops joke. It's funny to an extent and i've cracked it myself.

The point is that the thread has been created to ridicule anyone who thinks that INFj is not the correct typing. And even ridicule the IDEA of the INFj typing being wrong. Now I ask; where is the facts presented for this? It's to me just a piece of nonesense.

No one really starts a typing thread unless they think there is something to be discussed.

And also: Ritella's emotions to me are all over the place, I can't see any Fi consistency in her. She doesn't value Fi.

So, to go back to your post, it is quite possible that Ritella made that joke because she and I made a few posts about it in her last typing thread and laughed about it, so, before you want to ascribe motivations like that to my actions, I say to you in the nicest possible way: fuck off.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<sigh>
    this is an excellent example of overthinking things.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also: Ritella's emotions to me are all over the place, I can't see any Fi consistency in her. She doesn't value Fi.
    OK no opinion at the moment on her type because I've been gone for months and I just am not up on who is what. Especially since people on this forum like to change usernames.

BUT I don't think being emotionally all over the place = not Fi. At least I'm quite sure I really am Delta and I have that issue. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding your point? Consistency? Should someone who values Fi be consistent? I think the inconsistency could be Ne. Another possibility is that she could have the functional order wrong - like leading Fi people do seem generally more emotionally consistent than creative Fi people to me, so maybe she's IEE instead of EII.

I think I might have started threads like this before too, but for me it's becuase I like the attention.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is that this could very easily have not been a joke.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    The funny thing is that this could very easily have not been a joke.
    do you always state the obvious? and what has already been said?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK no opinion at the moment on her type because I've been gone for months and I just am not up on who is what. Especially since people on this forum like to change usernames.

BUT I don't think being emotionally all over the place = not Fi. At least I'm quite sure I really am Delta and I have that issue. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding your point? Consistency? Should someone who values Fi be consistent? I think the inconsistency could be Ne. Another possibility is that she could have the functional order wrong - like leading Fi people do seem generally more emotionally consistent than creative Fi people to me, so maybe she's IEE instead of EII.

I think I might have started threads like this before too, but for me it's becuase I like the attention.
    yes, Fi creatives are emotionally inconsistent. very much so, actually.
    and this is just be fooling around with Ne.
    and, yes, i like attention.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Phew, for a moment there I thought you were serious! You cannot leave Delta and leave us to deal with the stereotypes of light and fluffy brownie-baking saintly Delta NFs (sorry UDP) all by ourselves.

I am quite sure you are Delta NF and have no reason to doubt EII (although at first I did), but I can see IEE. I think I remember your description of why you need an LSE and that was quite convincing.

What does "emotionally all over the place" mean?

And the avatar really is fantastic!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Well, to give a general summary, I find that she often laughs at other people who are in bad places, that she finds harassment of others amusing (like when Winterpark was trying to provoke me by making silly threads about me). When I raised my objections she found it hilarious, basically, lol @ u.

Also, what I mean by emotional consistency, yeah you're right. I guess I should say how I see it from my Fi seeking pov, that stable relationships in a way I tend to notice, isn't something i've found in Ritella from watching how she interacts with others on the forum, and from my short interactions with her (occasional pm, occasionally on the forum.)

I understand that some of this isn't really hard evidence per se, but it's enough for me to question her delta NF typing; I just don't see it and i'm sure I could elaborate much more if I sat down to make a big post, but.. I'm not sure it's worth my effort as Ritella isn't serious about it (I don't think she's ever serious!)

Also, fwiw, I was right about Tereg not being a Delta NF, and typed him in a lengthy typing thread which he took part in as ISFp, or INFp with strong Fe subtype, despite him being regarded as a "benchmark" IEE, so although I could be wrong about Ritella, and it's fine if I am, I do think i'm pretty good at spotting peoples correct types, even in the face of what can sometimes be a lot of "public" disagreement at that time.

If the thread develops I may post some more, but at the moment I don't know if I feel the need or have the energy to get involved in such a conversation.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you always state the obvious? and what has already been said?
    No, but I always skip through inane shit to have my say.

ETA: Actually, that's a point - why even post this? It's complete, utter shit. Total trash. There was no need for it. Especially not in this subforum. You're basically clogging for the point of clogging. For a Delta, you have no fucking idea about practicality or efficiency.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I dunno. I don't know this girl's type, but I do think that delta NFs usually do come across as "consistent" even if it doesn't feel that way to us. Despite the fact that I am very emotional and can react quickly to something, have a temper and I can sometimes throw a tantrum, it is Fi, so me having a meltdown is still a lot quieter than an Fe meltdown.

For example, my ENFj sister would have screaming fits (like top of the lung screaming for hours) fairly often and I never did that. I screamed maybe one fourth as much as she did and I didn't throw insults the way she did, I would just yell things like "you're wrong!" or whatever...not "you're a scumbag!!"

I'm also aware of how that is affecting Fi, so I'm careful not to cross that line. I only express what I really need to and it will often come across in a fairly calm voice/maybe a firm voice/veerry rarely yelling and "losing it."

So yeah, I agree that Fi can appear consistent and stable and NOT "all over the place." Though to me it will feel all over the place, it can feel inconsistent if I don't understand what I'm feeling, but other people still describe me as "stable" and "together."

I see this in my ENFp friend too. I can tell when she's really upset, but she will still look pretty calm (in terms of her behavior), but I can see it's just the tip of the iceburg...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Phew, for a moment there I thought you were serious! You cannot leave Delta and leave us to deal with the stereotypes of light and fluffy brownie-baking saintly Delta NFs (sorry UDP) all by ourselves.

I am quite sure you are Delta NF and have no reason to doubt EII (although at first I did), but I can see IEE. I think I remember your description of why you need an LSE and that was quite convincing.

What does "emotionally all over the place" mean?

And the avatar really is fantastic!
    thank you for loving me just the way i am.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

thank you for loving me just the way i am.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    hmm I dunno. I don't know this girl's type, but ....
    uh hi, nice to meet you too. i've been here for a bit.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-Cyclops

hmm I dunno. I don't know this girl's type, but I do think that delta NFs usually do come across as "consistent" even if it doesn't feel that way to us. Despite the fact that I am very emotional and can react quickly to something, have a temper and I can sometimes throw a tantrum, it is Fi, so me having a meltdown is still a lot quieter than an Fe meltdown.

For example, my ENFj sister would have screaming fits (like top of the lung screaming for hours) fairly often and I never did that. I screamed maybe one fourth as much as she did and I didn't throw insults the way she did, I would just yell things like "you're wrong!" or whatever...not "you're a scumbag!!"

I'm also aware of how that is affecting Fi, so I'm careful not to cross that line. I only express what I really need to and it will often come across in a fairly calm voice/maybe a firm voice/veerry rarely yelling and "losing it."

So yeah, I agree that Fi can appear consistent and stable and NOT "all over the place." Though to me it will feel all over the place, it can feel inconsistent if I don't understand what I'm feeling, but other people still describe me as "stable" and "together."

I see this in my ENFp friend too. I can tell when she's really upset, but she will still look pretty calm (in terms of her behavior), but I can see it's just the tip of the iceburg...
    Jewels, in short, you summed up excellently what I mean. Good post imo

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaving Delta

You can't. I'm not letting you.

It would've been nicer for the eyes if you put a picture in between.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh hi, nice to meet you too. i've been here for a bit.
    I'm not good w/ names...but I do remember you being an INFj. I just don't specifically remember individual posts from people, etc. But now that you have the jelly donut I will not forget you
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not good w/ names...but I do remember you being an INFj. I just don't specifically remember individual posts from people, etc. But now that you have the jelly donut I will not forget you
    lol. it's okay. i was just teasing.
    i'm not that famous

yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post

You can't. I'm not letting you.

It would've been nicer for the eyes if you put a picture in between.
    what would i do without Si-egos?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can bet on it.

what would i do without Si-egos?
    Lose your mind, bang your head in a wall, go crazy, jump of a cliff.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO - "5 stars" - lol .....................

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ritella

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    And another thing, I don't see how making fun out of it, or on other people has any effect on changing the facts. I'm not sure that's a 'Delta tactic' at all really.
    Cyclops are you INTj???
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO NO NO you are clearly of type ESTj. Dont leave delta as your duals need you!
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/