TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tears of a clown

I think no words are needed.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there a reason you sound more and more, and hell fucking more like Gilly? Rhetorical question.

Anyway:

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    I thought comedians were supposed to tell jokes.
    The appeal in this to me was that he did the opposite what he was supposed to.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-Snaps

To me, this guy shows that you can't repress your feelings, or they will resurface later in life. You can't be fake or artificially happy or positive to cope with things. Unfortunately he was in a position where he had to be artificially happy, because of his job, but hopefully now, after honestly expressing his emotions, he can move on with his life and one day be truly happy again.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Is there a reason you sound more and more, and hell fucking more like Gilly? Rhetorical question.

Anyway:

What’s the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking again.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What’s the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking again.
    I don't know what you have said.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. Right.

Better?

Btw, I saw a little bit of Monkey Business yesterday, the 30s' comedy movie. I really hope that's what you're refrenceing all the time, otherwise I'd have spent my time in vain.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Better?
    Hmm, seems like mafia joke doesn't get old...

Btw, I saw a little bit of Monkey Business yesterday, the 30s' comedy movie. I really hope that's what you're refrenceing all the time, otherwise I'd have spent my time in vain.
    Never seen it/first time I hear about it, so no.

This is what I have been referring to: http://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Busines.../dp/0446525561 and much more than that.

What I did is, I just mapped the forum and movement of some forum members, their directions and possible routes they're going to take. Works like a charm.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, too bad. The movie was very entertaining. At some point I stopped it and realized that this can't be it.

Looks like a great book. Published 12 years ago. Guess I should find a soft copy.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Heh, too bad. The movie was very entertaining. At some point I stopped it and realized that this can't be it.

Looks like a great book. Published 12 years ago. Guess I should find a soft copy.
    It's just a key. Reading that book won't get you anywhere, so you can put it under "one of Ryan's productive ways of spending time" file, but go ahead, I'm not discouraging in any way. I have that book in pdf. format.

It's just, let's say, a cobweb I come up with long time ago when doing time in here. Came in handy few times not leaving me blind. Anyway, you're going to notice everything I say has a meaning and maybe you're not going to notice. Either way, it's not much of a concern of mine. I can explain a few things, but I learned most people on here are pretty dismissive, so I do not waste my valuable time on them.

The cobweb model or cobweb theory is an economic model that explains why prices might be subject to periodic fluctuations in certain types of markets. It describes cyclical supply and demand in a market where the amount produced must be chosen before prices are observed. Producers' expectations about prices are assumed to be based on observations of previous prices. Nicholas Kaldor analyzed the model in 1934, coining the term 'cobweb theorem' (see Kaldor, 1938 and Pashigian, 2008), citing previous analyses in German by Henry Schultz and U. Ricci.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobweb_model

I even relied on that and crafted my own.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to read it anyway, send it my way! Apparently some finance college professores are telling their students to read it for fun. So it should be a good read.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I want to read it anyway, send it my way! Apparently some finance college professores are telling their students to read it for fun. So it should be a good read.
    140mb. Going to take a "minute."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Done. Enjoy.

Click me

bye now
    Mentioned