Thread: i think i'm ili 5w4 sx/sp. but it's just a theory

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i think i'm ili 5w4 sx/sp. but it's just a theory

I got tired of MBTI a while back and so i decided to explore socionics. I have an intermediate level of knowledge in the subject, although, personally, i'm sorta loosing interest in analytical psychology communities as a whole right now, although maybe this one will be different, i dunno.

Things I like

-Computer and console games. Especially JRPG and strategy
    -Researching
    -software developing and programming languages. I love the mastery that's involved
    -Leaning something new
    -going for walks in nature
    -eating out
    -sleep -_-

Treat me like an advanced n00b for the most part. that's my advice.

personality traits

-laid back and easy going
    -content
    -curious
    -into the occult to an extent, although i don't practice magic. more like eastern mysticism than anything else, but i just use the word occult just because. i know shit about actual science, cuz didn't grow up with books about astronomy or anything.
    -i'm poor, hence ethos of communication
    -like things like anime and gaming
    -i'm 25 and socially apathetic. not trying to make a statement with my apathy, i just find life so substandard i believe it's not worth my energy contributing to it.

in a nutshell

-all i got is i'm probably ILI 5w4 SX/SP wanderer class. Ya know, high end SP but it's still secondary. did some research at least.

alternatives: SEI, IEI

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILI-ni seems possible.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx for the welcomes all. I'm gonna be spending my time researching more Socionics stuff. I've always had an intermediate level knowledge of it, and I personally agree more with Socionics Model A than MBTI cognitive functions.

I feel as though I gotta research some stuff before I can properly contribute my ideas to the forum however, and I see there's a plethora of resources here in the 16types community. Be perusing it in meantime.

I'll look into LISP when I got spare time. Bunch of other cowboy coding I'm experimenting in with just more modern languages like C# and CSS and such. I'm only 25, but I feel like I wanna know everything when it comes to software engineering because I enjoy the challenges and puzzle solving and the feeling of getting more skills.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hello ILI sx/sp wanderer class. If you choose to look more into IEI no one would fault you. ILI seems good though.

How did you decide wanderer over sp/sx? Just curious...I am now a sx/sp mystifier class but a reformed seducer class which explains why some type me sx/so.

Welcome to the forum.

sx/sp wanderer (strong sp) - the most classically 'blocked' of the sx's, often exchanging intimacy in favor of the more immediate pleasures of the body. paradoxically the most wandering and restless of the sx/sp's. pulls from sp/so to ensure the sx flood is contained by the sp levee, which can provide a sense of stability at the expense of seeming put off by others. sex can mean a hollow satisfying of the instinct while more vulnerable feelings are suspended. quietly charged but muted, and can seem self pres first.
    sp/sx
    Edit: *deleted* since I reread your post which clarified.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hello ILI sx/sp wanderer class. If you choose to look more into IEI no one would fault you. ILI seems good though.

How did you decide wanderer over sp/sx? Just curious...I am now a sx/sp mystifier class but a reformed seducer class which explains why some type me sx/so.

Welcome to the forum.

Edit: *deleted* since I reread your post which clarified.
    I'm not against being EII. So why not you ask? Look at my living space, haha.

My instinct variant may be sp/sx, but I have a strong competitive streak. Also, while I'm a materialist pig and all, I don't take good care of my body. I do aerobics but I skip things like hygiene and brushing my teeth and eating good foods. I'm sort of fit because I do alot with my body with things like Tai Chi and gymnastics and whatever, but there's no such as thing as a diet in my book. I eat whatever's out there. And drink a lot of soda too, even though I know it's bad for me. Biggest SP trait with me is I'm very materialistic and shopping makes me feel happy.

Edit: Misread. I might be IEI, I have no idea. I'm into a lot of technical things however, so I'm not sure. Another possibility is I might be 4w5 sx/sp, not 5w4. Right now I'm going through a huge career phase so I'm focusing a lot on things like being more competent at what I do. Older people probably know the mid twenties drill I'm talking about by now.
    Last edited by thiefacrobat286; 06-05-2015 at 05:52 PM. Reason: clarification on types

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this in an articles a few seconds ago. Could my career choice be giving the suggestion that I'm a Logical type instead of an Ethical type?

Warning: sometimes men Socionics, who consider themselves Balzac - it's actually disguised Esenins or Dyumy who really want to be a logic.
    If this is the case, what are the clearest differences between SEI and IEI?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thiefacrobat286 View Post
    I'm not against being EII. So why not you ask? Look at my living space, haha.

My instinct variant may be sp/sx, but I have a strong competitive streak. Also, while I'm a materialist pig and all, I don't take good care of my body. I do aerobics but I skip things like hygiene and brushing my teeth and eating good foods. I'm sort of fit because I do alot with my body with things like Tai Chi and gymnastics and whatever, but there's no such as thing as a diet in my book. I eat whatever's out there. And drink a lot of soda too, even though I know it's bad for me. Biggest SP trait with me is I'm very materialistic and shopping makes me feel happy.
    You reminded me of a conversation I had this morning about goats eating whatever... no offense since you do not come off as goatish.

I live on energy drinks, coffee, nootropic supplements, and one meal a day that someone else usually makes for me. I forget to eat all the time and have to be reminded. I took gymnastics and Kung Fu in my childhood and teens. I danced for years so my body may be used to it's current form. I am not extremely worried about it regardless. I am a bit of a hygiene freak though since I have an aversion to germs but have chilled, so brushing 5 times a day and washing my hands excessively is a thing of the past. It was OCD anyway... Shopping makes me extremely happy sometimes and I can get carried away. I spent over $100 on incense last month and just bought more yesterday. grrr

Sometimes I spend more than I keep available for random stuff in my self imposed allowance but I am not materialistic since I give a lot of it away sometimes before I even use it. It is more the thrill of the hunt for me. Except for electronics. I am very possessive of my technology. I have 3 working tablets and as much as I want to give a couple of them away I can't. They contain particles of my energy and I don't want to wipe them first. I have a strong competitive streak too which seems to be linked to my 4ish traits in enneagram.

Only reason I thought IEI (not EII) is some of the things you mentioned liking and some of your personality traits could apply to IEI. I guess the propensity for Te will be revealed in time. If you are ILI. Anyway, it is nice to have you here. I will probably like reading your posts.

Edit: I read you edit. Got it...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I found this in an articles a few seconds ago. Could my career choice be giving the suggestion that I'm a Logical type instead of an Ethical type?

If this is the case, what are the clearest differences between SEI and IEI?
    I considered ILI for myself before and have recently tested INTJ in a career related MBTI thing which I posted somewhere. I usually test INFJ but in the context of a work environment I might seem more logical than I am. I went to tech school and it was supposed to be my career until I realized I only wanted the skills but not to work for others. I prefered working for myself since it gave me more freedom. I did some freelance computer repairs, software installations and such up until a few years ago when I totally lost interest. I never really got far with programming because of the mathematical aspects involved. I think there are a couple SEI here who can shed some light on what it is like being SEI. I know that personally I have a bit of an aversion to inner sensations mostly because I am not used to them and they get overwhelming. I prefer to default to my base function. Si role seems to be an uncomfortable topic for some IEI I know.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I considered ILI for myself before and have recently tested INTJ in a career related MBTI thing which I posted somewhere. I usually test INFJ but in the context of a work environment I might seem more logical than I am. I went to tech school and it was supposed to be my career until I realized I only wanted the skills but not to work for others. I prefered working for myself since it gave me more freedom. I did some freelance computer repairs, software installations and such up until a few years ago when I totally lost interest. I never really got far with programming because of the mathematical aspects involved. I think there are a couple SEI here who can shed some light on what it is like being SEI. I know that personally I have a bit of an aversion to inner sensations mostly because I am not used to them and they get overwhelming and prefer to default to my base function. Si role seems to be an uncomfortable topic for some IEI I know.
    You reminded me of a conversation I had this morning about goats eating whatever... no offense since you do not come off as goatish.

I live on energy drinks, coffee, nootropic supplements, and one meal a day that someone else usually makes for me. I forget to eat all the time and have to be reminded. I took gymnastics and Kung Fu in my childhood and teens. I danced for years so my body may be used to it's current form. I am not extremely worried about it regardless. I am a bit of a hygiene freak though since I have an aversion to germs but have chilled, so brushing 5 times a day and washing my hands excessively is a thing of the past. It was OCD anyway... Shopping makes me extremely happy sometimes and I can get carried away. I spent over $100 on incense last month and just bought more yesterday. grrr

Sometimes I spend more than I keep available for random stuff in my self imposed allowance but I am not materialistic since I give a lot of it away sometimes before I even use it. It is more the thrill of the hunt for me. Except for electronics. I am very possessive of my technology. I have 3 working tablets and as much as I want to give a couple of them away I can't. They contain particles of my energy and I don't want to wipe them first. I have a strong competitive streak too which seems to be linked to my 4ish traits in enneagram.

Only reason I thought IEI (not EII) is some of the things you mentioned liking and some of your personality traits could apply to IEI. I guess the propensity for Te will be revealed in time. If you are ILI. Anyway, it is nice to have you here. I will probably like reading your posts.

Edit: I read you edit. Got it...
    I sorta just like the since of mastery in software programming, not the act of creation. I just like stretching my abilities, not the work aspect. That's my attitude towards CS in generally really.

Although I'm well versed vocabulary and such-wise in popular OOP languages like Python and C#, in actuality I only have sufficient practice in CSS and HTML5. I'm more interested in the proxy langues like PHP and CSS, SQL, all that database baggage. Dunno why, but the networking stuff really appeals to me more than general app development. I love the idea of managing information and creating walls out of chaos.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I sorta just like the since of mastery in software programming, not the act of creation. I just like stretching my abilities, not the work aspect. That's my attitude towards CS in generally really.

Although I'm well versed vocabulary and such-wise in popular OOP languages like Python and C#, in actuality I only have sufficient practice in CSS and HTML5. I'm more interested in the proxy langues like PHP and CSS, SQL, all that database baggage. Dunno why, but the networking stuff really appeals to me more than general app development. I love the idea of managing information and creating walls out of chaos.
    Ah, ok, yeah I got into that a bit too and had a web design/hosting business for awhile which was a joint side project with my EII sister. I dealt mainly with the public though since my interactive skills were better than hers. Maybe that was just my Fe in action...She is extremely uncomfortable dealing with people and could not speak up when asked what we could do for them. Even though I did not know all the technical aspects, at the time, I managed to fake my way through it and get customers who knew even less than I did. :/ They were happy with the end results though. She was much better than me at writing code though and seemed to enjoy it. She would tell me how to do something and because I was only partially listening I would forget. Plus she practiced and I didn't. I did like the networking I learned in school though and use it for my personal stuff but it would be a stressful career, especially with time constraints. For me working with technology is both fascinating and frustrating. I have been reduced to tears more than once but never in front of anyone.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, ok, yeah I got into that a bit too and had a web design/hosting business for awhile which was a joint side project with my EII sister. I dealt mainly with the public though since my interactive skills were better than hers. Maybe that was just my Fe in action...She is extremely uncomfortable dealing with people and could not speak up when asked what we could do for them. Even though I did not know all the technical aspects, at the time, I managed to fake my way through it and get customers who knew even less than I did. :/ They were happy with the end results though. She was much better than me at writing code though and seemed to enjoy it. She would tell me how to do something and because I was only partially listening I would forget. Plus she practiced and I didn't. I did like the networking I learned in school though and use it for my personal stuff but it would be a stressful career, especially with time constraints.
    I personally enjoy the networking culture of computer programming myself more than the office culture. That's probably why I gravitate to these certain languages. I'm thinking about establishing a very small firm of sorts a few years from now with a best friend of mine, although it's on hold for sure.

App development is fine I guess, but I like the hyper-transitioning aspects of the browser based stuff. It feels more physical to me in a way, kind of as if instead of constructing gears I'm constructing organs. I hope you get what I mean, I just like the pronounced dynamics of certain languages over the more static based ones. Dynamic languages tend to make more sense to me than static ones, because I like the idea of what my mind calls "multi-dimensional interactivity", where you kind of have to fold and compartmentalize the spaces yourself instead of thinking in terms of very strict sequence.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You sound very similar to me and I'm also going back and forth between ILI, IEI and LII. I am 99% certain I am INTP in MBTI and in enneagram I'm definately either 5w4, 9w1 or 4w5, though 5w4 sx/sp sounds the most accurate. Dichomities say I'm LII-Ne , in descriptions I fit ILI-Ni, intertype relations with close family suggest I'm IEI-Ni. In my case its hard to nail down between these 3 because I'm intensely socially isolated and I don't have alot of people to compare myself to. The few people I do know seem to think of me as some type of intellectual which I would agree with. If you can I would suggest getting some of friends/family to read descriptions of the types you suspect you might be and have them give you their input.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    You sound very similar to me and I'm also going back and forth between ILI, IEI and LII. I am 99% certain I am INTP in MBTI and in enneagram I'm definately either 5w4, 9w1 or 4w5, though 5w4 sx/sp sounds the most accurate. Dichomities say I'm LII-Ne , in descriptions I fit ILI-Ni, intertype relations with close family suggest I'm IEI-Ni. In my case its hard to nail down between these 3 because I'm intensely socially isolated and I don't have alot of people to compare myself to. The few people I do know seem to think of me as some type of intellectual which I would agree with. If you can I would suggest getting some of friends/family to read descriptions of the types you suspect you might be and have them give you their input.
    I'm a hermit myself. I'm diagnosed with high functioning autism and schizophrenia. 25, still with my parents, but it's a good life. Tried going t something as small as a community college, but I have horrible school ethics and didn't take it seriously. Just talked to classmates and stuff like it was highschool and consequentially bombed most of my classes.

These days I study software engineering alone, play video games, drink soda, and talk to my cats. My folks don't mind. I used to write fantasy stories when I was in middle school, but I've become so jaded by life that writing is no longer meaningful to me, though my family really wishes I would make something out of it.

Other hobbies include anime and mange. Used to read speculative fiction books, but I feel like there's a class difference or something. The stories in novels just don't appeal to me and appear too preachy and academic in general, just in accordance with my tastes and such. Video games I don't have to pay much attention to the plot, which I only casually do when I choose.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm no expert in typing, but I know a lot of people, and I think your posts do seem to have both IEI and ILI vibes. Strong Ni, perhaps. I know some IEI's who are masterful in their command of hard sciences and so can look like ILI's. In my opinion, the main difference between the two types is that, while both types can (at worst) appear to be sort of strangely asocial, people generally like IEI's, and don't take to ILI's as much. That might be hard for you to judge, though.
    Another difference is that IEI's generally understand people's intentions instinctively, and ILI's have a plan that they want to put into motion.
    You might want to look at an article about the functions that are valued by the different Quadras, and ask yourself if you feel more like one Quadra than another.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...cs-Four-Quadra

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

animu avatar *instant hate*

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

animu avatar *instant probably not gamma*

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI with an interest in hard science it is then.

Animu is a generational thing, I know I'm young for this website.

I'll read into quadrants when I have less on my plate. Doing a bunch of multitasking ATM

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably more Beta than Gamma.

I fit the IEI negative stereotype that I want my partner to be rich, and I'd rather marry for money than love, which probably isn't gonna happen to me. That aside, the materialistic aspects of the Gamma quadrant resonate with me, I'm just not a very formal person.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Probably more Beta than Gamma.

I fit the IEI negative stereotype that I want my partner to be rich, and I'd rather marry for money than love, which probably isn't gonna happen to me. That aside, the materialistic aspects of the Gamma quadrant resonate with me, I'm just not a very formal person.
    Ugh, that is a horrible stereotype. I could have married for money several times over but chose the broke ass musician, starving artist type more often than not. I have always been able to get my own money and I am pretty good at it. I am also very good at motivating the guy I am with to make money, even if they are broke when I meet them, by encouraging them in positive ways.

Last thing I want is someone holding money over my head but it has happened. I would choose intense chemistry with love over money any day. I could live in a shack (temporarily) with someone I love and practically have. Maybe this is more of an instinct thing than a cognitive thing. I can't speak for all IEI but I personally have great luck at drawing material things to myself almost like magic. I have never felt a need to be in a relationship for security over attraction. I was born with the spirit of a hustler but I don't use it to harm others just to get what I want. Being in a loveless marriage would be harmful to me and the person I was with because I can't fake that kind of intimacy and the person would know it. Ideal scenario is that you fall in love with a rich person who wants nothing more than to provide for you and does not resent you for it.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, that is a horrible stereotype. I could have married for money several times over but chose the broke ass musician, starving artist type more often than not. I have always been able to get my own money and I am pretty good at it. I am also very good at motivating the guy I am with to make money, even if they are broke when I meet them, by encouraging them in positive ways.

Last thing I want is someone holding money over my head but it has happened. I would choose intense chemistry with love over money any day. I could live in a shack (temporarily) with someone I love and practically have. Maybe this is more of an instinct thing than a cognitive thing. I can't speak for all IEI but I personally have great luck at drawing material things to myself almost like magic. I have never felt a need to be in a relationship for security over attraction. I was born with the spirit of a hustler but I don't use it to harm others just to get what I want. Being in a loveless marriage would be harmful to me and the person I was with because I can't fake that kind of intimacy and the person would know it. Ideal scenario is that you fall in love with a rich person who wants nothing more than to provide for you and does not resent you for it.
    I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/IEI-INFp/

I feel like this description hits home more with me than ILI. I move towards social commentary inadvertently. That said, I'm not really interested in the arts unless it's something like visual art or photography. Tried reading poems, but it felt corny to me. I'm not a poetry person. I used to read fantasy and science fiction novels when I was in highschool,but now books are obsolete, so I watch movies and anime.

My gut tells me I just want to be ILI because they have reputation for being best programmer, and I'm moving into IT field. Also, although I'm skilled at grasping concepts, I have a short attention span and skim a lot when researching, meaning I have to go over the same reference materials during various points to clarify..

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...erted-logic-Ti

basically the way i see it, hitta's videos, which are extremely informative about him as a person, display a very different persona than the Ti-blatherer that wanders around here. i think that this would apply to many of the Ti-ish IEIs that go here; they are able to hide under the facade of Ti-systematization and braindeadness over the internet, but they are very different people IRL.
    agree that you can definitely find certain INFps with a big Ti emphasis
    One of the tell-tale signs of IEI is a lack of commitment, whether to these forums or something else, but notice that kioshi, snegledmaca and even I have relatively low post counts, and tend to appear and disappear from the forums for extended periods of time - this is Ni manifesting itself. IEIs that confuse themselves to be ILIs, at first, do not do this due to using Ti, but Ni. Ni is a primarily intellectual function, consider ENTjs, ENFjs, INTps, INFps, all these types have a strong potentical for intellectual activity. It makes sense, in a way, that an IEI would confuse themself for an ILI, simply because both of these are Ni-dominant types. ENTps and ENFps tend to make a similar mistake, in their case due to shared Ne function.
    -very fickle in social situations. leave without telling anyone.

-scatterbrained by obssessive when it comes to organizing information.

that's all the connections I can make insfar. Gonna go grab a coke and enjoy the sunlight :/

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have another theory. You know how IEIs are characterized by an interest in the arts and such? What if, kind of in the way novelists are fascinated by language, I feel the some sort of allure to coding? Not the most original though on Planet Earth I suppose, but I do feel a sort of unstoppable draw towards CS, despite the idea that many people out there say it's just a waste of life (whatever that means.)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know what, i change my mind. I'm just ILI who's crazy by societies standards.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Placement

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Placement
    I create computer applications that eat children.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

you know what, i change my mind. I'm just ILI who's crazy by societies standards.
    No comment on crazy ILI.

Ok, one comment. The ILI I have known have their own standards. Sometimes they align with societies but very often their standards are higher and they kind of expect others to meet them or else you might find yourself "dismissed". They do not appear particularly crazy to me and I don't think I have met one who wants to be considered "crazy" irl. There is a method to any madness they may display. I relate to that.

ILIs can often be highly critical of others' ideas and actions. Typically this is because others' ideas violate the ILI's understanding of the facts, or because ILIs see more efficient or workable solutions. ILIs often channel their energy towards constructive criticism because they frequently lack the initiative to take decisive action themselves. They may also channel their criticism into humor typically coated with irony, cynicism, witticisms, and sarcasm. Like LIEs, they may be inclined to see others around them as essentially ignorant or incompetent, and sarcastic responses directed towards individuals whose ideas they see as foolish can be commonplace.

- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t....YzoXbEsy.dpuf
    I have been the recipient of such but I would give it right back using a combination of amped up Fe spiked with some overly dramatized Fi. I knew it annoyed my stepdad when I did that. Good times... <-- Mostly in my teens and early 20s. I did mature and have rational discussions with him later.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No comment on crazy ILI.

Ok, one comment. The ILI I have known have their own standards. Sometimes they align with societies but very often their standards are higher and they kind of expect others to meet them or else you might find yourself "dismissed". They do not appear particularly crazy to me and I don't think I have met one who wants to be considered "crazy" irl. There is a method to any madness they may display. I relate to that.

I have been the recipient of such but I would give it right back using a combination of amped up Fe spiked with some overly dramatized Fi. I knew it annoyed my stepdad when I did that. Good times... <-- Mostly in my teens and early 20s. I did mature and have rational discussions with him later.
    I'm childishly sarcastic to people, but my humor is so dark (gallows) that it mentally frightens people. I guess I don't know where to draw the line between what I'm joking about.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be ILE actually