Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fat Gem Goes To The Gym

So as you probably have all (maybe not the new folks) heard me confuzzled with my newfound fatness and consequent health tests and etc... so now begins a process to reverse said effects from what now seems likely a throid/stopping smoking double whammy weight gain.

i won't bore y'all with the details of that, most have heard quite enough.

So anyway, today starts my new regime, A personal trainer awaits me ... of which I have five sessions to come in th next month and a new gym membership to go alongside this.

I shall post some before pics maybe more for myself than anyone else... good to have a sort of fitness bloggy thing.

Then some sort of during pics and maybe some blurb about the process and the relationship dynamics and how things all relate to each other, off ski for now though as I just realised I'm late.

Caio.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not really brave enough to post pics yet, maybe wait to loose a little, I will say though that my current weight is 70kg (11stones) 18 months ago it was 45kg (7 stones). At a healthy toned weight I am 50-55 kg (8-8.5 stone)... so thats my target, it may take a while to get there but I'm pretty determined at the mo.

Already had first personal training session, the guy was a regular young fit gym buff trainer with zero personality and even less of a sense of humour. They are like droids really but I suppose they get the job done. A friend of mine suggested selecting a personal trainer who was not very pretty who may have a better sense of humour... have another session booked with a different trainer on Thursday so will see how that goes. Huzzah!

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Hooray! I'm so happy for you, this is a great step forward. Good for you. I think you should still take "before" pics even if you don't publish them, just so you have a reference of your progress.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second workout session at the gym and was confident enough to push myself a little harder without worrying about breathing to much. My 'light on but nobody hone' trainer had cleverly not put any of my program on the system so It was recommended that I did 45 mins cardio (running machine) and just a few of the exercises I remembered. So I did that and brought up the speed and the time and the incline all by a bit to make it more of a workout.

Followed by a sauna, i'm sure sauna's are supposed to aid the whole weight loss process but I'm unsure exactly how they are supposed to do that. I do notice every time that the blood comes to the surface and I am left with a chicken wire pattern on my legs/arms/face. I know it opens pores and makes you sweat ... maybe some else nows more? Maybe it just gets your system flowing idk.

Am going again tomorrow and have another PT session booked for Saturday.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sauna increases heartrate bloodflow etc. Will get rid of water so you'll appear to have lost more weight than you have too (dehydration is usually a large part of weight loss in the first stages anyhow).
    There are some indicators that sauna will help get rid of build up waste in your body which might at least make the weight loss feel better.

I think the most important aspect of the sauna in your sports regiment would be relaxation of the muscles, might take a while for you to get used to it though.

Edit: yes, humor > pretty. exercize should be fun. Also, a pretty trainer might make you focus on the beauty aspects of training instead of the health benefits and that never ends well. Also, in all cases, beauty is overrated, humor is about the only thing that can make anything (even sports) fun

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you start going to the gym and get into a routine, you'll wonder how you ever did NOT go. I've never tried a personal trainer. Idk. Running is all I need to stay healthy and happy. I get this ridiculous pleasure after a good run. So addictive.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really don't want to encourage body issues with women, society already puts pressure on them enough but omg...

At the art fair last year there was this very thin blonde woman in a blue flower dress. She was stunning. I could not stop staring at her she was so beautiful... I could just like literally gawk at her all day. lmao that sounds creepy/weird but idk. OTOH, when you're that narcissistically beautiful it's like I can't do anything with it, just leave you on a shelf to admire.

Creepy-male

Try mynetdiary.com for a nutrition and caloric tracker -- it helps and you can use it as an iphone app. I'm on the weigh, so to speak, to losing some weight also.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Try mynetdiary.com for a nutrition and caloric tracker -- it helps and you can use it as an iphone app. I'm on the weigh, so to speak, to losing some weight also.
    Ah yes well there is a program key at this gym which syncs with an app but i need to update my phone to an iPhone i think will check it out, it keeps track of all my exercise and prob does diet too... seems sorta obsessive to me though.

I was going to the gym quite regularly before and was training for a half marathon, always been a pretty fit person even without going to the gym as did gymnastics growing up and usually always active, never really given it too much thought. I just sort of flubbered and stayed there for a while....well 18 months.

InvisibruJim

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    Ah yes well there is a program key at this gym which syncs with an app but i need to update my phone to an iPhone i think will check it out, it keeps track of all my exercise and prob does diet too... seems sorta obsessive to me though.

I was going to the gym quite regularly before and was training for a half marathon, always been a pretty fit person even without going to the gym as did gymnastics growing up and usually always active, never really given it too much thought. I just sort of flubbered and stayed there for a while....well 18 months.
    If you're trying to lose 30 or 40 lbs which isn't a very easy thing to do, then having something like this application to keep track of what your intake and exertion is in terms of micronutrients, kcals and such in presentable form will help because you have the all information in front of you to keep on the steady path. For me it helps to block out any sort of half-baked estimations and rationalizations I may have when I choose what I'm eating and not to overexert myself. 1-2 lb weight loss a week is THE best way to go -- the patience and endurance required for it is the difficult part.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    If you're trying to lose 30 or 40 lbs which isn't a very easy thing to do, then having something like this application to keep track of what you're intake and exertion is in terms of micronutrients, kcals and such in presentable form will help because you have the all information in front of you to keep on the steady path. For me it helps to block out any sort of half-baked estimations and rationalizations I may have when I choose what I'm eating.
    Ah yes I understand, I am not great at consistency which is why i work better with a trainer or a plan to attend classes etc, sp the planning bit does help as long as theres room to manoeuvre. Tbh food is not so much the issue, i should probably keep track of that but when i have kept a food diary I have been eating no more or less than before i gained the weight as far as i could tell.

It should not be difficult for me to shift the weight, I have had to pregnancies where I gained a lot of (fat) weight and lost it pretty quickly and another time i gained two stone and lost it pretty quickly too. But I suppose you never know, I'm trying to do it properly crash diets i think are pretty insane and usually end in tears.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Yeah go Gem! I've also started running more this past week, been getting my butt kicked and feeling tired at first, but then feeling stronger! Hope you're enjoying your workouts.
    Yeah so far i'm not feeling very tired or worn out from them but i suppose they will get harder, you'd think 45 mins of cardio would be hard at my weight but apparently not, maybe because i have had saunas afterwards iv'e not had any aches.

Have another session booked for tomorrow with a personal trainer, a girl this time... she seemed ok, again lack of personality but i suppose it's purely work to them so they approach it quite blandly. Really I think i'd like to stick to one trainer who i get along with and who can push me, I think i'd work best with an LSE. How LSE you feeling at the moment Wills?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gem how tall are you?
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weight training is awesome.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I would recommend doing more weight training than running/cardio. That's the biggest mistake most women make when working out. Too much cardio and restricted calorie intake ends up burning more muscle than fat, while also tricking your body into thinking that it needs to hold onto fat for future use, causing you to become the dreaded... "skinny fat". You may feel and look like you're losing weight with that method, but that weight-loss mostly consist of muscle and water.

Weight training on the other hand builds lean muscle which ends up burning more fat in the long run. Also, make sure your diet is high in proteins and healthy carbs. Cut out dairy and breads if you can. Good luck.

Yeah I did cross fit training before and there was a lot of emphasis on weights... too much for me though tbh, maybe better for you but my body type is different and I need more cardio as i tend to gain muscle easily but don't loose fat so easily.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Gem how tall are you?

Oh tiny, i'm 5ft1 so i'm literally nearly in the obese category, i'm on the heavy end of overweight atm. Soon to change though.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh tiny, i'm 5ft1 so i'm literally nearly in the obese category, i'm on the heavy end of overweight atm. Soon to change though.
    Lol good. When I read you were 45kilos I was really hoping you were on the small side because that would be totally unhealthy if you were much taller

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Lol good. When I read you were 45kilos I was really hoping you were on the small side because that would be totally unhealthy if you were much taller
    Oh yeah totally agree, 45 kilos is my lowest healthy weight anything below and I look skeletal and have little to no energy or strength, when I did drop below that (due to ill health) the professionals threatened to put me on steroids...eeeks.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Gem, sending you encouraging waves.
    Are you small or big boned? Which kind of regime did you start?
    In my experience, it's 60% in food, 40% in work out.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Gem, sending you encouraging waves.
    Are you small or big boned? Which kind of regime did you start?
    In my experience, it's 60% in food, 40% in work out.

I think my old personal trainer suggested it was close to that 70% food and 30% exercise but since food hasn't been such a problem for me I think my system just got sort of stuck after having a crazy thyroid having first weight loss then a fast gain. So the exercise is the part I am more so focussing on. Example of a daily diet sample yesterday was a tofu health snack x3 (zero unhealthy fat v low carbs and high protein) plus a nectarine several portions of nuts, seeds and dried dates (high in healthy fats and protein) plus one slice of toast pomegranate juice and two fresh coffee's, also a pro tine ball (high pro tine with nuts). I mean really thats not a diet to worry about.

I do vary it of course and I usually have more veg and high fibre things like vegetable bake topped with bran.Fat free greek yoghurt with fresh berries and honey and pecans and etc.

Actually this is a good point...maybe i should keep a food diary here so i know what i am eating exactly every day.

So far today it has just been a coffee but I will have some elderflower water and nut & seed mix soon and maybe a small slice of toast with dairy free spread with sliced tomatoes and basil, yeah that sounds good.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I think my old personal trainer suggested it was close to that 70% food and 30% exercise but since food hasn't been such a problem for me I think my system just got sort of stuck after having a crazy thyroid having first weight loss then a fast gain. So the exercise is the part I am more so focussing on. Example of a daily diet sample yesterday was a tofu health snack x3 (zero unhealthy fat v low carbs and high protein) plus a nectarine several portions of nuts, seeds and dried dates (high in healthy fats and protein) plus one slice of toast pomegranate juice and two fresh coffee's, also a pro tine ball (high pro tine with nuts). I mean really thats not a diet to worry about.

I do vary it of course and I usually have more veg and high fibre things like vegetable bake topped with bran.Fat free greek yoghurt with fresh berries and honey and pecans and etc.

Actually this is a good point...maybe i should keep a food diary here so i know what i am eating exactly every day.

So far today it has just been a coffee but I will have some elderflower water and nut & seed mix soon and maybe a small slice of toast with dairy free spread with sliced tomatoes and basil, yeah that sounds good.
    So what is your routine now and how are you going? Any progress?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    So what is your routine now and how are you going? Any progress?

Hi yes sticking to it hard and fast but had some difficulty with the pt sessions getting mixed up etc. Basically the first pt trainer I had went on holiday and didn't enter my plan onto the system for me so i had to add lib and then another session got mixed up and now finally I have a plan and should have a key ... but anyway I have been going three times per week and working out pretty hard and having a sauna after. I think the last trainer I saw thought I was doing a bit much to start with but my body wanted to so eh.

The diet is still very good, I do find it hard to keep records of things but for example today probably the worst part of my diet was an egg & cress sandwich on granary and a small size packet of kettle chip crisps. Even with those items it's still very low on unhealthy fats and not too high on carbs with plenty of protein. I also had fat free yoghurt with nuts and dried dates, melon & pineapple an maybe i will have some spinach and rice cakes later. The diet has stayed super healthy, i had some carob yesterday i think (I love carob!) and I have been eating a lot of quern and tofu which is high in protein and healthy fat and low in carbs.

So yeah I'm pushing through it all, it dosnt actually seem difficult to me. The last personal trainer gave me some stomach exercises to do and one of those was really tough, i think my abs went to sleep ages ago and are still trying to wake up. All the rest of them seemed like we just had to keep added stuff to them either weight or time in reps etc. So I had cardio and three circuits. One circuit (x2) of three upper body exercises, one (x2) of legs and the same of stomach and core exercises. I will up the anti myself though i think.

No real difference as yet, nothing that hasn't swayed before I think the scales said 69.3 a few days ago. I do feel a lot healthier though and i feel pro active and motivated which is really good as i was missing that. Also my tummy seemed to go briefly flatter haha must have been those ab exercises.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I would recommend doing more weight training than running/cardio. That's the biggest mistake most women make when working out. Too much cardio and restricted calorie intake ends up burning more muscle than fat, while also tricking your body into thinking that it needs to hold onto fat for future use, causing you to become the dreaded... "skinny fat". You may feel and look like you're losing weight with that method, but that weight-loss mostly consist of muscle and water.

Weight training on the other hand builds lean muscle which ends up burning more fat in the long run. Also, make sure your diet is high in proteins and healthy carbs. Cut out dairy and breads if you can. Good luck.
    That's my philosophy too, especially since I hate cardio lol
    My problem is I'm so not self-disciplined.
    I would love to cut out bread and strength train regularly but I'm a sloth lol

Good luck, Gem!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another workout at the gym today, have done three per week for two weeks now. Will step that up to 3 and 4 alternate weeks probably. Maybe did a bit too much as added some rowing into the mix and did half an hour cardio before that plus the circuits. I was so excited though because I actually started running today as opposed to walking very fast on a high incline. Not fast running but at least I have started and that was the thing that worried me most.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nearly a month in, still no change on the scales but I have noticed a change in my shape... more tone, less flab... the diet is still super healthy and now I will be buying some raw whole food bars that one of the trainer makes himself... seeds, nuts, dates etc... really looking forward to those as i have a lot of difficulty eating in the morning and that will be so easy to do. Going away for a eek soon and have cancelled gym membership for the month of August so will have to keep myself on my own toes...

Would appreciate a gym buddy here... @woofwoofl @William please remind me to keep my ass training during August.

So right, off to another session.

MWAHS!!!!!!

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Nearly a month in, still no change on the scales but I have noticed a change in my shape... more tone, less flab... the diet is still super healthy and now I will be buying some raw whole food bars that one of the trainer makes himself... seeds, nuts, dates etc... really looking forward to those as i have a lot of difficulty eating in the morning and that will be so easy to do. Going away for a eek soon and have cancelled gym membership for the month of August so will have to keep myself on my own toes...

Would appreciate a gym buddy here... @woofwoofl @William please remind me to keep my ass training during August.

So right, off to another session.

MWAHS!!!!!!
    Go go go!
    Keep it like this. First results after 3 months

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Go go go!
    Keep it like this. First results after 3 months
    Yeah well I have the month of August off so will have to stick to the program... I can run in my local area and on the beach while away and the circuits i can make do with even if i just do more reps without weight... just got to try to be strict about it... which is hard for me.

The diet is still pretty easy I just make sure I have lots of healthy fats and protein and low carbs. I am getting a supply of raw energy food bars which will make the food thing a lot easier... I'm not really a foodie type so I'm not worried about that.

And Thanks for the support, it's actually really cool how many people have been really kind about this stuff.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Boudica - Are you back from your trip soon? What are you doing/planning to do to stay in shape without the gym membership? Need a plan now before time goes by and nothing has gotten done!

Haha, I have not gone yet, I am away from this Friday so I'm still doing the gym thing... going tomorrow morning and thursday ... and going to a martial arts thing today....

will come up with a plan for before i go!

I'm thinking early morning beach runs... barefoot. I much prefer bare foot, even in the gym i use the treadmill without shoes... feels so much more natural (even though the environment does not).

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I've got nothing special to say, but WE SUPPORT YOU

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I think I will post some pics today, front side and back... stark unflattering pics. I know quite a lot of people will think I don't really look fat, but I can assure you I am not just a little overweight on the charts.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so here are the dreaded pics, no make up straight angle no frills etc....
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 08-24-2014 at 01:14 PM.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I left the super expensive gym... (showers were mouldy, not getting moneys worth etc). I immediately went away for a week and ran on the beach and climbed sand dunes nearly everyday and in addition I did two 1-2-1 belly body pop classes with my friend who's a trained fitness instructor (we went together)... I ate pretty good most days I didn't eat any crap at all but had pasta and sandwiches a couple of days.

Been back just over a week, not had much specific training. Been to a lot of social events and spent a lot of time dancing... maybe x3 nights for 2-6 hours dancing. Also went for a good walk yesterday and a self workout today at my local big green area which also has an outdoor free gym. So I did circuits of running and using each piece of equipment... approx 10 mins each piece plus 5-10 mins running in between each one maybe 1.5 hours total.

I feel pretty good about having this free outdoor gym thing I just hope I can self motivate.... My appetite atm is very low so i'm not worrying too much about exactly what i'm eating i'm just trying to consciously make sure i do eat. E.g yesterday I ate a sandwich, an apple and a pear (plus lots of coffee & water)....

Ohhhh also at my sisters birthday I talked with a good friend who does roller derby so i might go to their september meet for try outs... maybe... I have thought about it before... it's pretty hardcore ...exciting.

Update ...Pic...things definitely happening now.. think i have started to actually shift some weight and def have more shape

Attachment 4138

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice! Awesome work.

My concern though is, what do you plan on doing when it gets colder? Usually when it gets cold and I can't run outside as easily with snow & ice, I go to the gym and lift more. It gets pretty cold in London, yes? Are there any cheap gyms around you?
    Oh yah, money is not really the issue, I got five free personal training sessions with my months membership but really it was s upper posh club and i paid over £400gbp for a months family membership...which is crazy. The kids didn't enjoy it and didn't want to continue and the single membership was £179 so no point continuing for 3-4 sessions per week. Theres a good gym not to far which is about £60 per month so I can go there anytime. Just thought I may try to self motivate for a while as it's free and also i like the natural surroundings... it's still summer here anyway... oh but also... i could still run in the rain...that would be good exercise no?

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Keep it like this. You can do it
    £400 is awfully expensive though!!

I am impossible to get motivated like this, so I admire you (and besides I hate running).
    But I impose to myself 3 workouts per week (rather 1 in August ).

And it's cool you get to keep a healthy diet..
    I just have troubles to eliminate cheese, bread, delicatessen and wine

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok that's good you have the cheaper gym as alternative if need be. And yes, it's good to work out outside as a change. Nevermind about the weather - I just looked up London, and your average temperature in January is 46.9 high temperature Fahrenheit and 36.7 low temperature Fahrenheit - about 17 degrees warmer than my January. So you likely won't get hit with insanely cold temperatures and ice like I will.

On another note, I just got another reason to leave the US.

Wow... you actually going to leave...or you just toying with the idea of it? You seem pretty happy...but idk whats going on for you.

Yeah the weather here is so rarely extreme. It does change a lot and quickly but still errs on the side of mild. I always love going out in thunderstorms anyway...

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

William leave the US?!?!?! William is a hardcore American. leaving is not an option. You belong here. with your future super nice asian pregnant wife.

@William
    Last edited by blackburry; 08-24-2014 at 07:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default better belly

yeah so things are starting to move really fast now... belly is looking much flatter, more toned. Still a way to go but starting to notice some real results.

Attachment 4139

Edit: Just weighed myself and have lost over three kilo's... it's a good start.
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 08-25-2014 at 01:49 PM.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go Gem go!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

going for another.....

On another note I think i'm slightly loosing it.

InvisibruJim

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great work. Just got back from the gym myself today. Glad to see you're making consistent progress.

Thanks for introducing me to Woodkid, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast