TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Default mercutio's type

okay. ..

apparently glam said that ashton said .. (that rmc and gilly like to play .. nah not that story)

that ashton now thinks i'm an estp .. and not an entj ...

and glam thinks i'm beta st i think ... i'm not sure what other peoples opinions are ..

but i was thinking .. that it should be easy to tell if i'm aggressor or victim ..

so i can look on wikisocion and it has

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Aggressor and
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Victim

So which one sounds better?

Well, I look at victim and I see:
    inclined to focus on whether or not the other person might reciprocate the interest
    inclined to question whether or not the other person's interest will remain constant with time

And I look at aggressor and I see:
    focus is more on own interest than whether or not the other person might reciprocate
    romantic interaction is more about "toughness" than "tenderness"

And I'm like...

WELL WHAT I SEEM TO DO...

IS TRY AND FIGURE OUT HOW THE HELL TO GET THE OTHER PERSON TO RAISE IN INTENSITY AND COME TOWARDS ME...

I usually poke a little. Or more than a little bit.

I tend to find that some people kind of drop boundaries a bit .. or find themselves getting vulnerable. ..

Although, sometimes I poke when people are vulnerable, and they can take it badly.

And I seem to try and guage where people are at.

Sometimes when I meet new people, I find there's quite of intenisty around. And not everyone can get involved. And I want to bring people out. I want to get 'em going.

And yet I find some people, they want to fade into the background.

Anyway, often it seems that the people I connect best with, try to compete with me, although I only really like it when people compete within certain boundarys and limits.

Sometimes it's like people seem to feel like they have to proove themselves. And this can bother me a little. Like just be yourself. And I often seem to spin a tangled web.

I like it when people can untangle. And turn things around.

I give quite a lot of mixed messages. I'm not that direct. Even when I like someone, I often seem to say that I don't like them, or act really cocky.

Like I'm the most amazing person that ever existed. I don't see why you couldn't like me.

Or I don't like you, I just want to kill you.

And for some reason, things like "Maybe I want to die" seems to "reassure" me.

But really I've got a pretty low view of people in general. I like it when people don't seem pathetic, and worthless. I like it when people can hold their own. I like to see people care about other people etc.

Anyway, that said. With most stronger interactions I don't initiate. It's true. But with weaker interactions, I'm more likely to.

It seems to be that with people I get along well with, they tend to "move towards me" or they kind of "come into my world" in a way that I can't easily block them off. Like they're sliding towards me, trying to get past my boundarys.

That said, it seems that it's pretty obvious to others, when I like someone. Even if I'm not necessarily willing to admit it to myself. Apparently I get quiet and can make other people uncomfortable, like something's going to happen, and they don't know what.

Also, with people I like, they tend to be "quiet" too... like if I walk up to them, and they're in a group of people it can be that other people seem more vocal than them. Like there's some kind of tension. And sometimes people can kind of question me.

Although, really, i don't like to talk about myself to strangers. When I like a girl, I don't like to say to their friends what I do for money, etc etc

But like at the same time, I don't necessarily clown around as much as some people seem to. It seems it's more in my style to wait a while then interact kind of directly.

That said some girls seem to pick up on me pretty easily, whether or not I think much of them. And I can get a lot of different people talking. Not just girls that are hard to get talking.

Mm what else?

At times, some girls seem to pretend to be scared of me. Or like talk about rape. This weirds me out? I don't know what other guys do in these kinds of situations. I've done weird things like, have conversations about rape, and how people feel about it. And I don't know .. is that the right way to go .. do you just meet a girl and then start talking about rape? What if they brought it up first.

But at least it can get intenstiy up a notch I suppose.

I also find some girls, seem to change .. or do things they wouldn't normally do. And they'll tell me this. But other girls, I've noticed that I've played this game where I get them to say something they wouldn't do. And set about to try and persuade them to do it.

Like I'll just be like "Tell me something you'd never do."

I've been kind of out of the loop. But in the past, I've been advised that I tend to come on strong. . but too strong .. Although, often I seem to pause. But like I get bored, and like stimulation. I hate distance, and tend to get in peoples faces, whether I'm attracted to them or not.

But like some people that have seemed to conceive me as coming on too strong, like I wasn't coming onto them! I just was pissed off because they were questioning or something, and I wanted to see what they'd do.

But like for the most part I can't be bothered dealing with all the crap of interpersonal stuff..

Anyway, that said, now days I often seem to shut off a bit. And keep myself closed. Although, I've been noticing recently that a few random girls have been "bumping into me", and that I tend to wake up a bit from such. I just haven't bothered doing anything about it.

Now, if I was an aggressor you'd think that I'd take that as interest, and try to go towards something with them. But instead I've been focusing on other things.

Although, at the same time, I've seen that what some people guage interest as I seem to see as just interaction. Like some people think someone likes you cos they're standing in front of you. Whereas when I like someone I tend to touch them a lot.

But at the same time I can then look at *COUPLES* and they don't seem to even touch each other that much.

I mean what's with that?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're freakin' awesome. How could you think yourself to be an IEI? You're clearly SLE! Without a doubt!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    you do feel like beta ST overall from what i've read of you - not serious, Se valuing, roughy (so T out of the boiled down options).
    DEE... You want to *FEEL* me. ..

THIS IS WHERE I GO WHAT THE FUCK.

Look, I don't want people to go around feeling me. It's disconcerting. Do you like people to go around feeling you? Would you like me to feel you right here right now.

WELL I WON'T I REFUSE. AND YOU CAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    You're freakin' awesome. How could you think yourself to be an IEI? You're clearly SLE! Without a doubt!
    Tell me where the fuck, you got the impression I thought I was an IEI. TELL ME.

This is what happens when people mind read. They get these strange ideas, and then it doesn't jive well with them, so they ASSUME IT MUST BE TRUE. And then they counter it. But the first strange idea was never justified.

Stay true. Stay honest. Don't stray.

Creepy-Cyclops

Try looking in wiki for 'nob-end'

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    did you create this thread just to spew stuff like this at people? get a life.
    No, the way you wrote, just encouraged me to respond in such a way. Lighten up.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Try looking in wiki for 'nob-end'
    How about you do it yourself, and get back to me, when you've stopped fantasizing over what you could call me next time.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    How about you do it yourself, and get back to me, when you've stopped fantasizing over what you could call me next time.
    I'm only trying to help you find your type. I think you must agree that you are a nob-end. If you don't realise this just now, then you will simply have to post more.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Merk, in your post, you're all "I like this, I'm really turned off by this, I'm intrigued by this, I'm bored out of my mind by this" etc. You have alot of requirements, and yet you don't know, really, what you want.

People seem to bore you frequently, like "I've already got you figured out, blah." -merk discards person-

You give off this feeling, like "c'mon, challenge me!"
    Hmm,. .. that reminds me of this girl that started talking to me the other night at a bar.

She said that I looked "lonely", as an initation to interaction.

For some reason, we had some strange conversation where she said that she wanted to change the world. And somehow to me, it got to the point of "You can't change me," "How can you change anyone else?" She wanted to make a difference in the world.

Anyway - she said I was being contrary. When really she was being contrary. But it was a nice if somewhat strange conversation covering quite a lot of ground. Although at the end she said that I made her question her own beliefs.

Although she was saying a lot of things I'd heard before. She was at least overloading meanings a bit, turning things around and injecting previous points from the conversation into later bits.

I think you need someone who is complex. Someone who has the power to intrigue you, and to keep you intrigued. Someone who is submissive to you and yet doesn't take your shit. Someone who can seem really self-deprecating, but what you don't know is
    What shit?

they've got you wrapped around their little finger, they've got your every move figured out. Someone who is a whole bunch of contradicting controversial qualities rolled into one. And proud of it. And yet not proud of it. A paradox. An IEI.
    hmm..

I've hardly been sleeping. I don't know if I can deal with a million and one contradictions right now.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well many things you say in your original post are just said because you like talking. I mean, people trying to analyze you from them won't really go anywhere. I'm not saying that you lie, just that the way you tell things is like, through your own lens.

Btw the aggressor-victim thing is overhyped imho. How can we take seriously a description that says:

this takes the form of the individual somewhat expecting the partner to be "mean" on occasion
    ??

or

preference for partners that provoke in the individual a certain sense of awe in terms of power, physical presence, and the like
    ??
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Btw the aggressor-victim thing is overhyped imho. How can we take seriously a description that says:
    Hey Fabio, here's a hint: if you don't relate to it, IT PROBABLY ISN'T DESCRIBING YOU.

I think you should look at ESxj more carefully, personally. Not saying that's necessarily my solid opinion on your type, but not out of the realm of possibility IMO.

And, if you're going to respond dismissively, don't bother.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well many things you say in your original post are just said because you like talking. I mean, people trying to analyze you from them won't really go anywhere. I'm not saying that you lie, just that the way you tell things is like, through your own lens.
    Well, how am I meant to get it through someone else's lens?

And yeah, I suppose I do like talking. And on that note, FDG .. how do I quote what you quoted ..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??

or

??
    the question also has the component of "how seriously can we take this description?"

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    And yeah, I suppose I do like talking. And on that note, FDG .. how do I quote what you quoted ..
    You'd have to go back to the original post of what he quoted and hit the "multi-quote" button (right next to quote) and then hit the quote button on Fabie's post.